Solo Wife takes on 2, wait 4, no 7

Story Info
Wife acts out hubbies fantasy with 7 men but he isn't there.
3.4k words
4.41
12.8k
25
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JmaHoney
JmaHoney
82 Followers

A wife goes away for a work training and ends up telling the guys that her husband wants to see her fucked. They oblige.

It had been a long week. My wife, Aria 38, was leading a training in Seattle tomorrow. One function of her job is training police and prosecutors. Not an easy bunch to get to listen to you, especially at times as a woman. Gaining their trust was critical. She knew she needed to meet the team at the bar even if she would have rather stayed home. Networking and bonding is always important but with cops double so. They had to trust or at least like her or they wouldn't listen. She was always nervous at these things and felt she said too much. She talks when she gets nervous and that's part of what led to her wild night.

She put on a sweater against the fall air and noticed it hugged her 38dd chest nicely. Her husband always found her attractive and today she saw some of what her does. Her waist wasn't what it was in her 20s but she still had a nice hourglass figure. Her nipples would be visible even through a sweater, cami and bra. She grabbed her purse and headed to the hotel bar.

When she got down to the bar she saw a few regular faces. There was at least 10 guys from the class. The leadership always had to have 1 or 2 regulars attend to answer procedure questions. Today there was 3. Jason, Chris and Patrick. Mostly good guys, they were always flirty but not bad. The group today was mostly guys in their 30s or early 40s with a few 20 years thrown in.

The guys didn't wait long and soon some harmless flirty was being tossed around to Aria and the other female there. She was feeling pretty stressed from a long week but the chatting and if she was honest the flirting helped. The drinks flowed quickly. As usual the talk turned more to innuendo and sexual jokes as the night rolled on.

One young female officer had made several sexual references and was doing a great job of keeping a few of the guys distracted. Before long she disappeared with 2 male officers. Aria didn't notice at first. The group had dwindled down to the 3 she knew and 4 more guys here for the training.

The guys weren't trying to be subtle but Aria didn't pick up on the jokes about a spit roast or double stuffed. She asked where she went and they said the female cop was probably feeling really full about now. It wasn't until someone joked about which of the two officers was going last that she realized the girl was likely being fucked by both young studs right now. It gave her a little tingling feeling to think of it. She was sure the multiple gin and tonics didn't hurt.

The thought reminded her of a fight her and I had. I had mentioned I wanted to see her in a threesome with another man. The idea pissed her off that I would be willing to share. What kind of husband does that. She calmed down a little after we spoke but said no way. She wouldn't feel good being a sexual object to satisfy her husband and in her mind that would be all she was. Plus she didn't believe a man could love her if he was willing to share. There have been moments since then she thought about it and it did sound kinda fun but she just couldn't move on his fantasy. Especially after saying how awful it was.

Aria was pulled out of her daydream by a tap on her shoulder as she realized one of the senior officers was calling her name. Lol. Everyone got a laugh out of her startled expression. Then they looked at her expectantly.

"Well have you" Jason asked? All eyes were on her now.

"Have I what" she replied.

"Ever had 2 men at once?"

"No,no,no. I mean.. I could never... even if..." she turned bright red and paused.

"Even if?"

"Well..." she had to be drunk and tired but the words spilled out. "Even if my husband likes the idea."

Exclamations of excitement and chuckles plus a few whistles all happened at once. She explained they had talked about it and how she shut it down. That led the guys into stories about times they had and several admitted either their gf or another officer had served them and friends at various parties over the years. It really did seem like most of these guys had at some point.. Aria was surprised by how common it was.

Eventually one of them suggested she could practice without her husband just to see if she liked it. Several of the guys smiled at her with hungry eyes. One of the senior guys told them that was wrong to say.... Then paused.... Unless she is going to do it. Which made everyone laugh, Aria included. The conversation moved on but there was an electricity of sex in the air now. Anticipation and desire in equal measures. They had 2 more drinks. Then Aria went outside to get her charger and sleeping pills from the car. Patrick met her there.

They talked and he was making sure she was ok with the jokes. When she assured him she was, he also said they aren't all jokes. If she wants to try two guys they would. Him and Jason, one of the married officers wanted to. She wasn't sure what to say. He was very cute, built, a few years younger.

Then he grabbed her and pulled her to him and threw a kiss on her. She was stunned but then kissed back. His hands quickly moved up and down her body. Sliding up to feel her large breasts. Cupping them in the parking lot and not caring if others saw.

He grabbed her hand and guided it to his hard cock. She could feel it through his jeans and he was thick. She tried to step back but he pushed her harder against the car. She gripped his hard cock and rubbed it freely now. It felt good in her hand but her brain kept saying no. His touch and kisses were making her soaked.

Finally she broke free and said stop even though her body didn't fully want to. He did and they stood there breathing hard. She grabbed her stuff and left. By the time she got to the room she was shaking. Did she just do that? He forced it on her.... Right? But she kissed back. Did she want it? And what did he mean 2 guys. Like how would work?... She couldn't... could she?... She slid her hand in her pants and her pussy was soaked.

She rubbed her clit a little. Then quickly took off her pants. She wiped off with a wash cloth down there, brushed her teeth and fixed her hair. She didn't stop to think. Wasn't worried about consequences or if she could go through with it. She put on her sexy panties and jeans that showed her ass. Took a shot from the mini bar. Then got back in the elevator. A shiver of excitement ran up her back.

When she walked back in the bar the guys all quieted down and looked back and forth between her and Patrick. Obviously he told them. There were still 6 guys there. No matter what they would all know she fucked tonight. She ordered a double even though she was feeling her pills. She asked if the young girl who left with two guys came back yet. Having fun still they said. She shivered at the thought of what they were doing to her. There was an electricity in the air she thought or was it just what she was feeling?

Conversations resumed but the tension hung there as she downed her generous double. More like 4 shots. Even the waitress seemed to want her laid she thought. All she could think about was what could happen. All she had to do was go through with it. She had second thoughts but squashed them quick and decided it was now or never.

Then she said she was going to the room. She got up and looked at Patrick and said let's go. Then a few steps later looked at Jason's and said "You too." The other guys all cheered as those two rushed out after her.

They said nothing as they got in the elevator and to the room. She opened the door and led them inside. Once inside Jason pushed her against the door and began kissing her. They got her shirt unbuttoned but she began to feel self conscious. She pushed back and shut off the main light. Then she dropped her jeans and crawled onto the bed.

They got on both sides of her on the bed and undressed her while kissing all over her. Her shirt was first. Then her bra. As soon as her breasts were free each man began playing with one. Soon both had a nipple in their mouth and she was in heaven. "Fucking yesssss" she exclaimed. Then one slid down and pulled off her panties. She felt her pussy exposed to these two men who weren't her husband. She resisted the urge to hide and instead spread her legs more.

As Patrick began licking her wet pussy Jason continued on her nipples. Damn he was good at that she thought but her other one was lonely though. She pulled on it but not the same as being sucked. Jason seemed to sense it and began sucking that one. Her brain felt fuzzy and confused but it was all so nice. Stimulated by both mouths at once but that made her other breast feel even more needy.

Jason replied she should have brought Chris up too so both could be sucked on while she was being licked. She breathlessly said to call him. She immediately regretted saying that but it was too late. He was texting him in a flash. Oh well. 3 isn't that much worse than 2 her drunk brain and she giggled inside at the thought.

But 4 maybe was. A knock at the door and Jason opened it for Chris and a young officer. Did she say both? She wasn't sure but didn't think it mattered because at that moment Patrick was rubbing his cock on her pussy. Jason quick returned to a nipple and motioned Chris over but the new guy, John?, jack?, whatever was already there. As they both played with her hard nipples she felt the tip of Pat slide into her very wet pussy. So sensitive her body was on fire. He rubbed it up and down her wet slit.

Her hips began to push back, humping in air, urging him to stop teasing and enter her completely. Pat shoved his 7 inches all the way in and it was done. She was cheating on her husband. Not like she wasn't 2 minutes earlier but now she was being penetrated. There wasn't a more intimate betrayal than this in her mind.

But then Chris crawled up on the bed with his pants off. He put his cock in her face. She opened her mouth and he began to slide in and out. Her pink tongue licking up and down his shaft between deep sucks. He began fucking her face. Sometimes barely chocking her but then sliding back out. Soon they had a rhythm going on her. The two guys sucking her nipples let their hands explore her body. It didn't take long for her first orgasm and when she did she sucked so hard Chris exploded with her. She swallowed on instinct like she has with every dick she sucked since her first time at Samantha's party in the basement years ago.

Chris was replaced with Jason who by now deserved it sucked well she thought for the attention he gave her. He was an expert with her nipples. She began to give him a passionate blow job, feeling the other men's eyes on her. Patrick was building up speed and talking dirty now. Encouraging her to suck that cock and take his dick. She felt her pussy contracting and knew another orgasm was coming. Soon he erupted in her pussy and kept pumping until she could feel his cock limp slide out and cum run down her ass. It was then she realized he was bare in her. Not like they talked about condoms but she assumed... too late now.

Would anyone want to fuck her messy pussy? That was quickly answered as Jason moved down and slid it in. The new guy was now sliding his dick in her mouth. 3 cocks have been in her mouth now. 2 in her pussy. He wasn't going to wait for her. He began fucking her face as Jason used her body. She was still tight and wet and messy and looked so slutty.

The new guy was feeling her tits as he slid in and out then he pulled out and moved down. Jason pulled out but she was confused because she didn't think he came. His hard cock pushed her mouth open and she realized he hadn't. She tasted his leaking cum and Pat's from her pussy as she sucked and licked his hard shaft. Meanwhile the new guy was already pushing fast and hard. He was grabbing her ass as he fucked her and his hands were all over her.

Soon his rhythm increased and she felt him cum in her. He kept pushing until he was soft. Jason pulled out of her mouth and rolled her over. By now she could feel it leaking out of her.

She buried her head as Jason entered her again. She was sore but his thick cock felt delicious in that moment. She felt him for several minutes her head buried as the room watched her fucked from behind. That's when Patrick pulled her hair and lifted her head up. His hard angry cock was in front of her face again. When she didn't open it quickly he he tugged her hair harder and she felt her pussy contract with excitement. Jason felt it too.

"Hmmm she likes that,'' he said. "Do you like it rough Andrea?".

She could only moan around the cock in her mouth but that was all the encouragement they needed.

He grabbed her throat with one strong hand and her hair in the other. His cock hard enough to slid in and out of her mouth on its own. She felt Jason slap her ass and really take control of her hips. She was held and unable to move by these two strong men trained in how to control a suspect. She felt helpless and naughty and so turned on... her body quickly shuddered as she came again. She felt Jason cum and he pulled completely out but was teasing her again right away.

As she felt the hard cock slide in and how thick it was she realized it wasn't Jason. She tried to turn around but Pat held her head. Was it the new guy again or Chris who had only been sucked? The unknown made it more intriguing.

He didn't last long. He came fast with a quick groan and a few shuddering strokes in her pussy. When he pulled out she slid his fingers in and out of her pussy. It was then she realized how messy she was. Quickly another cock slid in. No one was asking and by now she didn't want to stop them. She was in too deep. At least 2 of them seemed to be taking turns fucking her. They would fuck for a few minutes then swap.

Pat grabbed her hair and she felt him pulse. For a 2nd time he still had a lot of cum. When he let her go she almost didn't look but curiosity made her turn her head. It was exactly what she knew deep inside. The other 3 guys had come up. One was sliding his pants back on. His dick still slick from her pussy and the gangbang she has received. He came over to her face and she licked his cock and sucked it clean.

The other was inside her now and the last was watching and jerking off. She rolled back over on her back and the guy fucking her adjusted. The other newcomer got beside her and using mostly hands and tongue she went to work pleasing his cock too.

Jason was hard again and got on the other side and Chris got behind her head. She took turns rubbing them as they did the majority of the work on their cocks. She laid and there and took the fucking from the young officer barely 23 yrs old. He was telling her hot she was as he fucked her hard. While 3 cocks rubbed themselves over her getting touched and licked. They would put themselves over her mouth and she would suck their balls. Or rub their dicks on her face. She didn't care. She was playing the part of the slut and loved it. She realized she had 7 cocks in her at some point in pussy mouth or both. She never thought she would do it. Too bad her husband didn't see this. She could never tell him.

The two new guys swapped and the one who had been fucking pushed at her mouth. She licked him a bit and when she felt him getting close pulled it out and pointed it at her breasts. She felt the hot sticky orgasm shoot across her breasts. She felt dirty and sexy. The other guys weren't hold back. They were talking dirty and playing with her tits but avoiding, mostly, the cum covered parts.

Chris was rubbing his tip on her lips and lifted it just as hot cum shot from her chin to belly button. The guy fucking her pulls out a moment later and cums across her stomach. The new guy left and Chris went to clean up. Jason was telling her how sexy she looked. Her pussy was tingling and she began to rub it. She was sore but her clit was more sensitive than she ever felt it. As she watched this man she knew for 3 years stroke his once again very hard and very married cock she felt a little guilt at her husband being left out and fucking him behind his wife's nose. But then it just added to the dirtiness of the situation. She felt the bed move and a hard cock slid into her very sore pussy.

She had forgotten about Chris. He saw her from the bathroom and was hard again. He was fucking her hard and grabbing her ass. He slid a finger in her tight rear and she let him. Normally she wasn't into that but this was anything but normal.

Her thoughts raced. Everyone knew she fucked 7 guys. They had seen her. Felt her. She tasted them. Her clit was sending electric signals up her body and she felt her nipples with her free hand. The cum was still wet on them and it made everything real again. She reached and and felt Jason's hard tip as he stroked himself with her hand then her tongue as Jason began to moan. She begged him to cum with her as she felt the waves ripple out of her body. Her back arched and her toes curled till the cramped as she exploded with him. His cum shot across her mouth. Her neck and he rubbed the softening tip on her nipples. Chris watching the show was pushed over the edge. He grabbed her hard and came inside forcing his cock as deep as he could.

They thanked her and reassured her no one would tell anyone else. Their jobs were on the line and the brotherhood of blue was good at keeping each other's secrets. That said if she ever wanted to try it again let him know. She laughed and said. No, one time for 7 guys. But... maybe something more intimate sometime. Like 2 or 3 guys.

They both left and she needed to clean up but exhaustion kept her there. She looked at her phone and saw 4 texts from her husband. She felt bad. Now that it was over she wondered what she would say. He always wanted sexy stories. Maybe she will pretend to make it up and tell him the truth as a fantasy. That was her last thought as she fell asleep, messy, a bit guilty, but satisfied on a level she could never have imagined.

JmaHoney
JmaHoney
82 Followers