Solomon and Jadzia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You did? When?"

"Like I said, at dinner."

"I didn't see that."

Solomon shrugged and said matter-of-factly, "That's cause I'm smooth. A gentleman never allows the lady to bear witness to his machinations. Isn't that right, sir," he said to the other man on the elevator.

He nodded and agreed, "The gentleman is correct."

The woman smiled a little smile and said to Jadzia, "As you are doubtless about to learn, with age comes great skill. Enjoy your evening." She winked at Jadzia as they left the elevator. They overheard the man tell his wife, "He's gonna tear that young ass up!" Jadzia was mortified.

"Daddy!" she hissed at him. He just chuckled as they got off on the 20th floor.

They got to the room, and before he swiped the card to unlock the door, he looked at her and, "Last chance to come to our senses, baby."

She reached up and kissed him on the lips, and said, "Quit stalling and open the door."

Solomon swiped the key card, opened the door, and carried his daughter into the room as they continued kissing. He laid her on the bed and started kissing her all over her face and neck. She responded, holding his head against her. He kissed lower, down her neck, licking a line down to her lacy bra. He pulled a strap down, pulling one cup down, freeing a pink-tipped nipple which he eagerly sucked into his mouth.

Jadzia's breasts had always been a very hot zone for her, but the clumsy boys she'd been with had all been too impatient, or maybe just too dumb to spend time there. But Daddy knew. He took his time, suckling her nipples, flicking the tips with his tongue. Squeezing and caressing one while his mouth worshipped the other. She didn't even feel him take her bra off, yet here she was, topless, as turned on as she'd ever been, and he hadn't even touched her below her belt yet. As he softly bit her breasts, marking them with his teeth, she thought her daddy was absolutely worth the wait.

She heard him groan hungrily as his mouth trekked lower, tickling her flat tummy, licking her belly-button, kissing all over her middle as his sure fingers deftly undid her shorts and tugged her shorts and panties down. She lifted up her hips to let him undress her, and seconds later, she lay there naked, as her father gazed lovingly at the vision before him. Unfazed, she spread her arms and legs, allowing him to see every inch of her. And he took it all in.

Her long, lean build, her athletic curves, so sensually understated, her perfect breasts, not very large, but absolutely perfect on her, those long, toned, sexy legs, and between them, a surprisingly wild jungle of soft, brown pubes, long and curly. All in striking contrast to her creamy peach skin.

Solomon was old-school. He believed that women should have hair on their sex, not be smooth like a child. He knew that most women today liked to be shaved smooth. Even his wife Carla kept her pussy bare. Yet somehow, he'd known that Jadzia, his precious angel, her pussy would be just the way he liked it. He was not disappointed. He looked from her deliciously hairy quim up to her hazel eyes, looking back at him with such devotion. He told her, "My sweet Jadzia, I love you so much."

"I love you, too, Daddy," she responded. She spread her thighs as she pulled his face between them. "Now love me, Daddy."

Solomon lowered his mouth to his daughter's juicy pussy and licked a line from her tight little rosebud up to her stiff clit. Her took her clit between his lips and swirled his tongue around it, sucking it into his mouth. She moaned out loud and felt herself already climbing to her first orgasm. She wrapped her long legs around his head and grabbed his head, pushing his face into her wet sex, grinding her pussy up and down on his face, pushing him into her, pouring her sweet honey all over him until she felt her pussy erupt into his greedy sucking mouth. She clamped her legs tight around him as she rode the orgasm on his face, her father sucking her essence straight from her over-flowing cunt into his grateful mouth.

He kissed back up her body and knelt between her legs. She spread herself as wide as she could as she got herself ready to feel her father's hard cock inside her for the first time. She reached down and took his prick in her hand. It felt so good in her hand, so solid and meaty. She pulled his cock to her opening and said, "God, Daddy, it feels like I've wanted this my whole life!" and she pulled him in as she raised her hips to impale herself on his thick, pulsing cock. They both groaned as they felt the weight of the months of teasing and torment finally come to an end as they were, at last, joined together as one. Solomon immediately began to stroke in and out of his daughter, holding eye contact as he fucked her deeply and passionately.

Jadzia moaned aloud and begged, "Don't ever stop fucking me, Daddy! Fuck me, Daddy! Keep fucking me forever!! Don't ever stop!!"

Solomon took her pleas to heart. He put her ankles on his shoulders, grabbed her hips with both hands, and slammed into her as hard as he could. He wanted this first time together, to leave her sore. He wanted her to know that it was her father in her pussy, and that it now belonged to him and no one else. He pounded her like a man possessed. As she got closer and closer to cumming, she grunted at each thrust, then moaned, and finally he drew a deeply satisfying shriek each time he slammed his dick all the way into his baby girl, their pubic bones crashing violently into each other. They rose together, and finally, he felt his very soul explode out of his dick into his girl, spraying her pussy with rope after rope of his seed until it ran back out of her. She felt him pumping his cum into her, and that triggered another orgasm in her. She squeezed her dad tightly as she rode it with him, her pussy pulsing and pulling his seed deep into her. As they both spiraled back down to earth, their lips sought out each other and they kissed desperately, as if they might never be allowed to again. Over and over they kissed, tongues dueling, holding each other tightly, moaning into each other's mouths. Finally, the emotion passed them. They were spent, and they just cuddled together, unspeaking, breathing deeply, neither of them able to believe the intensity of what they'd just experienced. Solomon, after forty-four years of life, finally understood the meaning of the word, 'soul-mate.' He knew that he would just as soon die as be without Jadzia as a lover. Jadzia had loved her father all her life. That love had finally crystallized into this, over the last two years. This relationship with her father was what she needed. She would never let him go. She'd never give this up. As she lay there, naked in her father's arms, her heart rate returning to normal, she knew she would fight her mother to the death if she had to.

She shifted and lay on top of him. "I love you, Dad," she said simply.

"Oh, Baby, I love you, too. More than I ever thought possible," Solomon responded. He pulled her closer to him, and just lay there holding her. They both drifted off to sleep.

A few hours later, Solomon was awakened from a delicious, erotic dream. He dreamed that his precious daughter was between his legs, sucking his dick. He thought, that would be so wonderful, but Jazzie is his daughter. She'd never—

Then he woke up, and felt Jadzia's mouth around his hard rod, sucking and licking him. She even licked his balls, sucking them into her mouth, and came back up and took all seven inches onto her mouth, down her throat. She sucked his cock like it was the source of all life, and he knew he wouldn't last much longer. His wife Carla hated giving head, and his daughter was giving him far and away the best blow job he had ever received. He called out, "Baby, please, not yet!"

She stopped, and crawled up his body, straddling his hips. She took his hard, pulsing prick and pointed it straight up, and lowered herself onto it. Jadzia pushed her hips down and took all of him inside her, groaning with pleasure. She leaned down and found his mouth. They kissed deeply as they moved with each other, mouths never breaking contact, his cock moving in and out, they moved and loved as one. Last time was fast, hard, and almost desperate. This was slow and loving. He wanted to feel his dick inside her for the rest of time, never coming out of her. But the feel of her tight, velvety glove, the taste of her kisses, the sound of her moaning, the feel of her soft, sexy body against his, all worked together to drive him higher and higher, and before he was ready, he was thrusting up into her as hard as he could, trying to reach that orgasm and bring her there with him. Again, they came together, and for the second time in just a few hours, Solomon felt his cock pulsing his seed into his daughter's tight, welcoming pussy as she grunted and moaned in orgasm herself. They hadn't stopped kissing, and their tongues, no longer wrestled, but languorously caressed against each other. They finally fell asleep with their lips touching.

When Solomon awoke, he found that they had shifted in their sleep. Jadzia was now facing away from him, spooning tightly against him. The warmth of her body had him already half-erect. He glanced at his watch. It was just after 8:30 in the morning. As much as he hated to get up, he had to pee. He gently got up without waking her and went to the bathroom. After, he picked up their clothes. They had simply checked in to the hotel with what they wore. Neither had other clothes. So he grabbed the iron and smoothed out their shorts and shirts so they would at least look presentable at breakfast. Breakfast. After a night of making love to his daughter, Solomon was famished. He leaned down and woke Jadzia by kissing her neck. That didn't work, so he added his fingers stroking her pussy lightly. That worked. She spread her legs for him, and said, "Good morning, Daddy," as she started to stretch.

"Good morning, sweetie. Let's go get some breakfast," he said, kissing her and running his fingers through her soft pubic hair.

"Mmmmm, sounds good," she said, stretching again. She got out of bed and padded to the bathroom. Solomon heard a flush, and then the shower started. "Daddy are you coming?" she called. Solomon hoped up and answered her call.

Two hours and three orgasms later (two for her, one for him, if one is keeping score), they left the room and headed out for breakfast.

When they got to the restaurant for breakfast, they were seated next to another black couple. The man looked about Solomon's age, mid -- forties. And the woman looked to be about Jadzia's age. As they were the only black people in the restaurant, they acknowledged each other. The man asked Solomon, "Hey, you guys here for the conference?"

"Conference? No, sorry. What conference is it?" answered Solomon.

"It's cyber security. This is the third day. I got excited because so far, the only black faces I've seen all week have been serving drinks."

"Nah, man, I'm a lawyer here locally, but I know what you mean. Everywhere I go professionally, I'm always the friggin' dot. Especially here in Florida. You from around here?"

"No, I'm a CIO up in Atlanta." He offered his hand, which Solomon shook. "I'm Nate Rochester. This is my wife, Nora."

"Good to meet you. I'm Solomon Zahn. And this is my uhh... my uh, daughter, Jadzia."

Everyone shook hands. Nora noticed the body language between the two and asked Jadzia, "So you're his daughter?"

Jadzia hugged her dad's arm a little tighter and said, "Yeah. Why?"

Nate followed up, speaking softly so no one would overhear, "Just father and daughter? Nothing else?" The corners of his lips were twitching towards a smile. The four of them looked at each other.

Nora playfully smacked Nate's arm and said, "Daddy, leave these folks alone. They're clearly new to all this!"

Jadzia suddenly noticed the resemblance and asked, "Did you say, 'Daddy?'"

Nora answered, "Why yes I did."

Solomon said, "But you said she's your wife."

"And she is. Quite frankly, she is my everything," Nate declared, kissing his wife on her cheek. "And you two, are new, right?" He made air quotes at the word, 'new.'

Solomon and Jadzia looked at each other and silently agreed. "Yes. Just last night," Jadzia answered.

Nate said, "Congratulations, and welcome to our little club." He handed Solomon a business card. "We're not local. Like I said, we live up in Atlanta. But believe me, it's great to have someone you can talk to about... things. You should give us a call." Nate glanced at his watch. "Shit. Time for another boring training session. Gotta jet. Nice meeting you guys!" The Rochesters walked away, waving.

Solomon looked at Jadzia. "Well that was unexpected. Who knew there were others?"

After checking out of the hotel, they were waiting out front for their car. Suddenly, Jadzia gasped, "Omigod!"

Solomon was startled by her sudden outburst. "What is it? What's wrong, baby?"

"I'll tell you in the car," she breathed. She kept muttering under her breath, "Omigod... this is bad..."

Once in the car, Solomon looked at her as he drove off, "Jazzie, you're worrying me. What's wrong?"

"Daddy, we just had sex!"

"I know! I thought it was wonderful. You're regretting it?"

"Oh, no! It's what I've wanted forever, and it was way better than I ever imagined it would be. But... now I've ruined everything!"

Solomon pulled onto a parking lot so they could talk. "Baby, tell me... What's wrong?"

Jadzia had tears in her eyes. She sniffed and said, haltingly, "You just came inside me. A LOT. But for some reason, getting pregnant never even crossed my mind. I'm not on the pill, I didn't have you pull out, nothing. Daddy, what if I'm pregnant?!" she wailed.

He leaned over the console and hugged her and kissed her tears. He smiled, shrugged, and said, "Then were having a baby."

"You mean that?" she asked, not really believing it yet.

"Of course I do. Look, I know the pill makes you sick, and that's why you're not on it. What, you thought I'd make you get that morning after pill or something?"

She sniffed again. "Well, yeah I guess," she admitted.

"No, baby girl. If you get pregnant, then WE are pregnant. And we will raise our babies together."

Jadzia kissed her father deeply. "Thank you, Daddy. That's the best thing I've ever heard. But what about, well, everything?"

"Don't worry. It'll all work out. Just be here with me."

"Always," she promised.

*****

"Where the FUCK have you been?! roared Carla Zahn. Solomon had only stepped one foot into the house. Jadzia was still out the door behind him. They both walked into the house, and Carla let loose again. "Well?! Your ass was out all night! Where were you??!"

Jadzia was terrified. As much as she wanted to be with him, she couldn't imagine him calmly stating, 'Sorry, I'm leaving you for Jadzia. We're in love!' She couldn't even begin to imagine the fallout from something like that. But her dad was weirdly calm.

Solomon said, matter-of-factly, "I told you last night where we were going. We even invited you, but you shot that down."

"Please! You said, 'dinner.' You didn't say anything about being out all night!" Carla spat back.

Solomon calmly went on, "No, I said 'Go to the beach, watch the sunset, have some dinner.' We did all that. But at dinner, I had couple of drinks, Jazzie had a couple, next thing you know, we're both too buzzed to drive. I didn't want a cab or Uber, because I wasn't in a hurry to rush home to hear you bitching at me for drinking. So I went to that really nice Marriott across the street from the restaurant, and that's where we crashed."

"You got two rooms at the Marriott?"

"No, we shared a room. It was just a place to sleep in peace."

"Two beds, right?"

"No, we slept in the same bed. The fuck do you think?! Jesus!

Carla considered all that. It seemed reasonable. But then, "Then why are you just rolling in now? It's almost noon!"

"I'm on vacation! We slept in, we had breakfast, we drove home, and now we're here. What's the big deal?"

"What, all phone service was out? You couldn't have called?"

"Of course I could have called," Solomon said. "I just didn't want to, so I chose not to."

"WHAT?! YOU CHOSE... WHAT... YOU... WHAT?!" Carla was positively livid.

"Like I said earlier, I'm tired of being bitched at. I'm tired of you talking down to me like I'm some bad-ass kid who just won't learn. I decided to just save it all for one big dose. And look at you, proving me right. So if you're done, don't you have a book club or something that you're late for?" With that, Solomon turned and walked away, going to the bedroom.

Carla looked at her daughter, who looked stunned. "Is that what happened? There was nobody else there?" she asked Jadzia.

"Every word. And I was with him the whole time," she answered. "But mom, he is right. You do yell at both of us a lot."

"Shut up and go take a shower. You smell like hotel. I'm your mother and I'll talk to you any way I want!" Carla spun on her heel and left. A minute later, her car pulled out of the driveway, peeling out.

Jadzia was flabbergasted. Her dad didn't tell one lie. He even told her they shared a bed. She stood there and watched it all, and she still didn't know how he did it. Jadzia was so relieved, she went to join her dad in the shower.

As Carla sped off, she knew she'd put on a good show of being outraged. If she played it right, she could spin this into a whole month of, "Get your fucking hands off me!"

She wasn't actually upset with her husband, and she really missed his touch. But she was terrified to have sex with Solomon, because she just knew that, the minute he slid inside her, he'd be able to tell how stretched out she had become. And he'd know that it wasn't his doing. He was not small, but she was sure he'd know. Her doctor had assured her that the vagina was resilient, and that it would regain its shape; but she did acknowledge that, after a certain age, if she were regularly having sex with a partner who was substantially larger than her regular partner, there could be, well, consequences. It just couldn't stay as tight and firm as it had been before. Carla hadn't let him touch her in months. How could she possibly explain it now feeling like she'd just given birth? Maybe he wouldn't notice... but what if he does? For now, she just needed to stall Solomon for a few more weeks, while also managing to avoid sex with Rene. That might give her time to snap back. The man's dick was entirely too big. But now, she was used to it. And she really craved it. That was the problem. But if she wanted to save her marriage, she needed to find a way to stay away from it. She wanted to save her marriage, didn't she?

*****

Two months later, the family was truly unraveling. Solomon and Jadzia were very careful but still took every opportunity for Solomon to find himself balls-deep in his daughter. He barely said five words to Carla a day. Not that she'd notice... every other day, she claimed that she had to attend to some club, or some organization. She'd be back late... don't wait up... 'Bye, now! Whenever she was away, she was with Rene, her pussy, and now even her ass, being reamed out by his improbably large member. Rene was as in love with her as she was with him. He had always found it difficult to find a woman who could take all of him. Hell, it was tough finding a woman who even wanted to try. Most young girls ran screaming from the room, worried they'd be ruined for other men. Carla could attest, they all had a point. She knew now that it was only a matter of time before her own marriage ended. She just needed to make sure that Rene was in it for the long haul. If she had to lose Solomon, she damn sure needed to have Rene. Things for the Zahn family were rapidly coming to a head. That day of reckoning ended up being Black Friday.