Solomon and Jadzia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On Thanksgiving Day, Carla was putting the finishing touches on the big dinner. This year would just be the immediate family for the dinner. Solomon loved going out Christmas shopping on Black Friday. Even when he wasn't looking to buy anything, he just loved the whole experience. The crowds, the sales, the gross consumerism, all of it. For some perverse reason, it put him in a great mood for weeks, all the way through New Year's. He was planning to leave the house early and spend the day out. Of course, Jadzia thought it would be nice to join him. They invited Carla, who politely declined.

"The stress of cooking that whole big dinner just wears me out," she'd said. "No, I'll just stay in and relax, but you guys go on and have fun." Carla felt awful about cheating on Solomon. She knew he couldn't possibly be cheating on her, because he was either always at work, at home with Jadzia, or out with Jadzia. He certainly wasn't getting any from Carla, and he simply had no time to find anybody else. How are you gonna find a side-piece when you're always dragging a needy-ass kid around? Honestly, Jadzia needed to find herself a man of her own. By January, she figured, this marriage would be over, and Solomon would need to find somebody. All Jadzia would be was a cock-blocker. But the way she fawned over 'her daddy,' no guy would put up with that. That guy would expect to be her No. 1, and the only No. 1 for Jadzia was Solomon. He'd doted on her and spoiled her all her life, and now she fawned over him like he was God's gift or something. It wasn't healthy, Carla thought. Jadzia needed to get out of the house on her own. But her father didn't seem to be in any hurry to push her out of the nest. Oh, well, soon, none of that would be her problem.

The next morning, everyone slept late. Solomon got out of bed without waking Carla. He showered and dressed. Jadzia met him in the kitchen. She was also dressed, and looked happy, but not entirely. "What's wrong, baby? Are you okay?" he asked her.

"I'm fine, Dad. Where are we going first?" She answered, seeming to evade the question.

"I've already bought your present, and your mom's. I just wanted to go to Top Value. I want a new flat screen," he answered. "After that, well, I was thinking I'd get something to eat," he continued, waggling his eyebrows at her suggestively.

"That sounds great, Dad," she said half-heartedly.

"Wow," he said sarcastically. "Quite the ringing endorsement of our plans for the day. You want to talk about it right now, or in the car?"

"Definitely not here," she said, glancing towards the bedroom where Carla still lay sleeping. "Let's go get a late breakfast before we hit your stores. We can talk there."

"Okay, sweetie," said Solomon. "Let's go." They went out to the car and drove off.

Carla hadn't been asleep. She'd been listening, and she figured she knew what was going on. Jadzia was obviously upset because she'd finally met a guy, and she had to tell her dad about him. She knew he was going to be angry, since no one was apparently good enough for his precious Jazzie, poor girl. It would be a tough conversation, but it was good that she finally had a man. Poor Solomon... all alone at Christmas. Oh well...

"Tell me what's going on, and we'll make it better, okay, baby?" Solomon said. His heart broke as he looked at her. She was crying. "Come on, Jazzie... what is it?"

"Daddy, I'm pregnant," she said simply. She looked down, waiting for him to say, well, something.

Finally, after a few seconds, he asked, quietly, "Are you sure?" Then he rambled on, "I mean, I know that's a dumb question. Of course, you're sure! You don't say something like that unless you're really sure, you know, but, really, are you sure? When did you find out? How far along are we? We're really pregnant?"

'We?' That wasn't what she expected to hear. She finally looked up at his face, expecting to see a frown, or a scowl, or maybe an angry sneer. Instead, she saw excitement. "Dad, I'm serious! THIS is serious!" she emphasized.

"Baby, I am serious," he said, barely able to stop himself from laughing out loud with delight.

"Dad, aren't you upset?" Jadzia asked. "Aren't you gonna tell me that this ruins everything? That I ought to..." and she broke down sobbing.

Solomon quickly pulled into a nearby parking lot and stopped the car. He got out and ran to the passenger side, yanked open the door, and pulled his daughter into his arms. They stood there leaning against the car, Jadzia crying into the crook of his neck, her body racked with sobs. He just held her and let her catch her breath. She wiped her wet, messy face against his shirt, causing him to smile. As he looked into her face, he saw his little girl looking back at him... a scared little girl, looking to her Daddy to make it all better.

"You okay?" Solomon asked her. She sniffed and nodded. "I understand what's bothering you. You're not upset because you're pregnant. You're upset because for some reason you think I don't want you to be pregnant, am I right?" Again, she sniffed and nodded, and buried her face in his chest.

He put his finger under her chin and lifted her face up so he could see her eyes. "Let me say it this way... Baby, you're FINALLY pregnant!" Jadzia looked at him in surprise. "That's right, baby girl... I'm thrilled that we're pregnant, and my only plans for this baby include us raising this child together."

"Daddy, that's great, but... How are we gonna..."

"Is this what you want?" he asked her.

"Yes! More than anything!"

"Then we'll figure it out, Jazzie. I promise. And it's going to be great!"

She squeezed him tight. "Daddy, I love you so much! I was so worried about this. I thought everything was all messed up!"

He said, "I know, baby. But this is a very good thing. I can't wait for you to start showing!" he said, rubbing her belly, his smile splitting his face in two.

"I'm so relieved, I just want to go somewhere and celebrate right now! Can we?"

"Absolutely! Now get yo' sexy ass back in the car!" Together, they sped off.

Carla walked out of her house to Rene's car. She loved riding in his Carerra, but it was so low-slung that it was always a chore to get into it. Rene took her little overnight bag and stowed it in the nose of the car and got back behind the wheel.

"Where are we headed?" she asked.

"I got us a place on the beach in Sarasota. I thought we could stay 'til tomorrow night and come back home Sunday. Is that okay, babe?"

"Yeah, that works for me," replied Carla as they took off. "Have you had breakfast, yet?"

"No, I slept in, and then came to get you. I know this great place just a few minutes from here. We can grab brunch before we get on the road."

"Perfect!"

Rene Delacroix was also a lawyer. Well, that wasn't entirely accurate. It was fairer to say that he had passed law school and the bar, so he was nominally qualified to manage his family's Florida office. The family specialized in international and corporate law, much like her husband Solomon. Their main offices were in France, with a family law practice somewhere in the islands. His sister Zanzine managed that one. But Rene didn't see clients or work on law. As he explained it to her, it was his job to keep the firm free of scandals and running smoothly. As long as that condition was met, he was free to do what he wanted. For the past few months, his favorite thing to do was Carla Zahn. He often joked that he was the ugly one in the family, with his cousin Luke being the one with all the good looks. Carla could not see how this was possible, since Rene was positively gorgeous. Rene was tall, over six feet, with short, black hair, a perpetual three-day shadow, dimples, dazzling white teeth, and the flawless physique of a dancer. Washboard abs, long, muscular arms, ending with big basketball-player hands. All that plus impressive bank and an 11-inch cock. If Luke was more of a catch than that, Carla had no need to meet him. It wasn't like Solomon was a slouch.

Solomon and Jadzia headed back home. He had been considering getting himself a new, larger flat screen for a Christmas present. Now, however, he had a much better present... Jazzie was pregnant. He knew that they now had to face Carla with the whole truth, and that it was going to be a difficult conversation. But as a lawyer, he was used to making difficult arguments. He was concerned and wanted it to go well. But he wasn't worried. When they walked into the house, they were surprised that Carla wasn't there. There was a note taped to the refrigerator...

"Went out, will be back late at best. Probably back some time tomorrow. -- C"

This was rare... they could have middle of the day bedroom sex! Solomon picked up Jadzia and carried her into the master bedroom. They both quickly pulled off all their clothes, and their mouths found each other. Solomon never got tired of kissing her, delighting in the fresh, youthful taste of her mouth. Jadzia pulled him over so he was on his back, and then crawled up his body and knelt over his face, pushing her soft, furry lips against his open mouth. Solomon immediately started licking and sucking the nectar pouring from her overflowing has gash, his tongue stabbing up between her lips, pulling her delicious essence back into his mouth. He was rewarded with her bending forward and taking his hard cock into her mouth, inhaling him all the way down to the root. While she bobbed her head on him, driving his dick in in and out of her mouth, Solomon trailed his tongue further back, licking her tight little butthole, getting her all wet. He slipped a finger into her dripping honeypot, and then slipped it just inside her incredibly tight sphincter, making her gasp at the intrusion. She wasn't fully used to him playing with her back there... she was so tight, he was always afraid of hurting her. But over their time together, he'd managed to wedge the tip of a finger into the snug orifice. She loved that, and it made her cum quite a bit harder. She loved his tongue there, and she loved his finger. She didn't seem to want anything bigger back there, and her pleasure was all he cared about. So she enjoyed his back-door pleasures, and rewarded him by sucking his head extra hard, while gently rubbing and stroking his balls. His finger stroking her starfish, his lips sucking on her clit, his tongue lapping her juices, all pushed her higher and higher until she felt the familiar explosions between her thighs, her sex pulsing hungrily, pulling back into itself. Her Daddy would have to provide her greedy pussy something to swallow.

Solomon turned her over and put his cock right at her entrance. "You say you're pregnant, baby?" he asked. She nodded, biting her lip in anticipation. "Let's make sure," he said as he pushed himself all the way into her tight young pussy. Jadzia moaned in pleasure as she welcomed her father back inside her. He fit her so perfectly, it felt like her pussy had been sculpted just for his cock. She loved fucking him, and never wanted it to end. This was not just lust... she loved him with all her heart, and she was thrilled to be carrying their baby. So she worked her hips as hard as she could, loving him, fucking him back, wanting him to know that she was his, all his. She poured her soul into this act, and she could feel her orgasm beginning, and this one promised to be the biggest one yet... as it grabbed her, she screamed and bit his shoulder as the sensation ripped through her, making her see stars... her pussy, her whole body, pulsed and vibrated with the feeling. Her pussy was wetter than it had ever been. Her juices covered both their sexes, and his cum was pushed deep into her and forced back out over his balls and back down to her ass. She felt this orgasm like she'd never felt before. As they came down, they resumed kissing... they loved to kiss, and their kisses tasted like their love.

As he held her, Solomon knew they shouldn't fall asleep. Carla didn't say when she'd be back, and she could walk in any minute to find her husband and daughter, naked, entwined, the bed wet with their juices, room reeking of sex. Solomon simply no longer cared. Jazzie was pregnant, and no matter what, he was going to be with her. He pulled her close, put the blankets over them, and they fell asleep. Together.

*****

Rene pulled the pillow from under Carla's head and put it over her face. Sooner or later someone was bound to break down the door to see why a woman was screaming so loud. He was on top of Carla, pounding her seemingly elastic snatch as hard as he could... something he'd never been able to do with anyone else. But Carla had her hands on his ass, pulling him frantically, as if somehow he wasn't deep enough, like he wasn't fucking her hard enough. Rene knew his cock was all of eleven thick inches, but he could barely keep up with her. So he put the pillow over her mouth, put her ankles on his shoulders, and tried his level best to fuck her 'til she passed out. He picked up the eight-inch vibrator beside him, wet it with his mouth, twisted it on to high, and shoved it all the way up her butt. She tensed up and screamed as she came violently on his cock, her cunt pulsing and squeezing the huge intruder slamming so mercilessly into her. The delicious feel of her pussy, the sensation of her orgasm felt from the inside, along with the buzz of the vibrator through her sex, all set him off as well. Rene roared as he fired what felt like a gallon of cum straight into her waiting snatch. As they both floated back down, Rene looked at her with wonder.

"Damn, baby. I can't do that with anyone else," he breathed.

"What's that, baby?" Carla asked.

"Lose control. I've never been able to just let go and hit it as hard as I can."

"Hell, that's the only way I want it. You've ruined me. You ruined my marriage. You turned me into a fucking slave to that dick. Now I can't do without it. I don't know what I'd do if you left me."

"Don't worry. I'm not going anywhere. But I am tired of creepin'. When you gonna tell him? If you're ready to leave, just leave. It ain't gonna hurt him any less if you wait longer, you know."

"You're right. To be honest, I'm scared. It's a big step, and it's hard to do. Plus, where am I gonna stay? He loves that house, and I can't see him just leaving. And I'm certainly not gonna stay in the house with him while we're getting divorced. There's just so much to consider. And homelessness really doesn't suit me."

"What's wrong with my house? Too ghetto for you? Pool too small? I mean, I know it's only four bedrooms, but we could squeeze you in."

"I don't want you thinking I need you, or I'm gonna be destitute if you don't save the day. I can take care of myself. I'm with you because I WANT to be with you," she said.

Rene said, "C, you know why this works so well? It's because we match up perfectly. This," and he gestured to his soft, still massive, prick, "is more a curse than a blessing. Yeah, it looks good in a locker room, but women run from it all the time. But you love it. Yeah, I have a couple of dollars, and some nice things to enjoy, but the world is full of gold diggers. And it's those same fake ass bitches scared to death of my giant cock. But you have your own. You DON'T need me. All you want from me is me. I don't want kids, and you can't have any. Baby, if there's another woman more perfect for me than you, I can't imagine how. So go tell your hubby goodbye and come with me in my big ass house, and stay with both of us."

"Both? What, you and your giant cock?"

"Exactly." He pulled her to him and kissed her again.

Later, Carla said, "Rene, you can't just keep me in this little room fucking me over and over. You're gonna have to feed me, too. Cum don't count. Let's go have dinner. Plus, you're exerting yourself. We don't need you passing out!" She kissed the tip of his cock and spoke to it, "And you get some rest. I'm not done with you yet!"

Their little B&B was out on the beach, right on the Gulf of Mexico. To find something to eat, they had to go back into town, going back across one of the causeway bridges crossing the intracoastal bay. This being Florida, there were usually fishermen along both sides of the bridge. This was a pretty common sight.

One guy had his dog with him, a dog that was always well behaved. But the dog saw something and darted off after it, right in front of Rene's Porsche. At that point, he was driving about 35 miles per hour, and traffic was steady. He saw the dog, and swerved to miss it, but now he was headed straight for a group of fishermen on the side of the bridge. In a split second, he saw an unoccupied section of the barrier, and swerved toward that. He thought he was going slow enough that it would stop his car. He was wrong. He hit the barrier head on and crashed through, soaring down into the clear water 30 feet below, into 10 feet of water. The car hit the water, then quickly sank to the bottom.

Dozens of witnesses saw it all happen. Several men quickly dove into to water to try to rescue whoever was in that car. Several 911 calls went out at once. The area is quite affluent, so the siren sounds of rescue vehicles quickly began to echo. By the time the first ambulance arrived, local men had pulled both unconscious bodies from the car and safely pulled them to the sand.

*****

Jadzia ran the soapy sponge over Solomon's chest and neck. She squeezed the sponge and watched the foam running down his dark skin. She kneeled in front of him, sensuously pulling the sponge down his legs and back up across his balls. She soaped her hands and ran her hand up and down his hard rod, slowly jacking him while the hot water poured over them. She pulled the sponge between his cheeks and cleaned his ass as well. She stood up and he pulled her close and kissed her deeply.

Solomon poured some soap in his hand and knelt in front of his daughter and ran his soapy palm over her thick dark pubes, working up a rich lather. He slid his fingers all over her mound and lips, while moving the other hand between her taut cheeks, to slip a slick finger into her back channel. He held his face against her hip as he felt her move forward against one hand and back against the other, each slipping deeper on each stroke. She held his head for balance as she humped his hands, more and more urgently, finally almost losing her stance as her pussy exploded, cumming from being doubly fucked by her father, the father of her child. It became too much for her and they sank to the floor with his fingers still moving inside her.

They sat there, kissing on the shower floor, the warm water cascading over them. They finally stood up together, and his cock found her cunt once again. He took her against the shower wall, slowly, tenderly, until he tensed up and poured himself into her, just as the last of the warm water gave way. Solomon turned off the cool water and reached out and grabbed a huge fluffy towel and wrapped Jadzia up. He exited the shower and took a towel for himself. As he was drying off, the doorbell rang. He and Jadzia looked at each other and looked at the clock on the nightstand. It was just before 11:00 at night.

He threw on the shorts and shirt he had just taken off and went to the door. There was a County Sheriff waiting.

"Yes?" asked Solomon.

"Good evening, sir," said the officer. "Are you Mr. Solomon Zahn?"

"Yes, I am. What's the problem, officer?"

"Do you know a Carla Zahn?"

"Yeah... she's my wife. What's happened?"

"Sir, she's been in an accident. As far as we know, she's alive, but she been admitted to Sarasota West Memorial Hospital."

"Sarasota?!"

"Yes, sir. That's all I know right now. I'm very sorry." He turned and got back into his car and left.

Solomon went back inside and said to Jadzia, "Did you hear that? Your mom's been in an accident, and she's in the hospital in Sarasota. I guess we need to head there."