Solomon and Jadzia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Hey, mom. U still mad or would u talk to me?*

Carla thought that this sounded like there was trouble.

*No, not mad. Wish u both well. Would love 2 talk. What's wrong*

Her phone rang. It was Jadzia. She answered immediately. "Jadzia! What's wrong, baby?"

"Hi, mom! Nothing's wrong! Everything is really good. Dad's practice is doing great, we've met some great friends, and as far as anyone knows, Daddy's just a rich older guy with a hot young wife. We're just another couple. But there is one thing missing."

"I'm happy things are going well. What is it you need?"

"Well, if you don't like what I'm gonna ask you, just tell me, and you'll never hear from us again, okay?"

"Jadzia, what is it? Just say it. I promise I'll listen with an open mind, okay?"

"Okay, so I'll just say it. I'm your only source of grandchildren, and in just a few weeks, I'm about to give you one. If you'd like to be in her life, I'd like that, too."

"You're having a baby? With your dad?"

"Yes and yes."

"Is the baby okay?"

"She's perfectly healthy. Aunt Kattie is our doctor. So far, everything is perfectly normal."

"Where are you guys living?" Carla asked.

"We're right next door in Orlando. Would you like to meet for lunch?" offered Jadzia.

"You're that close? I had no idea! Look, I'll be out of town until week after next. Can we meet then? Just don't have the baby until I'm back, okay?"

"Great, mom! I can't wait! Dad will be really happy."

"Really?" asked Carla.

"Yes, he thinks that even the world's biggest daddy's girl needs her mom when she's pregnant. It was his idea for me to reach out. But I kept thinking you hated us both, you know? So I was afraid to call."

"I won't lie... there was a lot of anger right at first. But that's all in the past. I'm really happy now, and if you two are happy, then I'm glad for you. Even if it's all so... unconventional. But still, lunch, right?"

"For sure. Call me when you're back, okay?"

"Will do. I love you, Jadzia. And I'm really glad you called."

"Love you, too, mom!"

EPILOGUE

Five Years Later

Jadzia pushed her stroller along, careful not to bump into anyone. It was almost 10:00 at night, and it was time to find a spot to watch the fireworks. She knew from experience that the best spot was to the right of the castle, between the castle and Tomorrowland. Tinkerbelle would fly right over your head there. Little Cynthia would go crazy when she sees it. It was July, and as usual, it had been brutally hot in Central Florida. But even the hottest days had nice, balmy evenings, and tonight was such a night. They were at the Magic Kingdom for little Cynthia Zahn's fourth birthday. She was a bright, precocious little four-year old who was constantly getting into trouble because of her curiosity. She just HAD to know what everything was, and try to figure out how it worked, often by taking it apart. She kept her parents on their toes, just trying to keep her safe. Her father, Solomon and her mother, Jadzia, loved her dearly. When she blew out her birthday candles, she wished for a little sister to play with. Her daddy told her, "We'll see what we can do." As the music and fireworks began, Jadzia pulled her husband close and pressed his hand against her stomach and said, "Her chances look pretty good." Solomon gasped.


Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Damn, the intensity of the love and emotion in this was real. I could almost taste it. It's quite rare to find that on here; believe me, I've looked for quite some time.

The cheating thing with his wife left a sour taste in my mouth. Why did she do that to begin with? I mean Solomon is clearly a decent guy (and this is from before the Jadzia stuff), so what started it all? If we put aside the Jadzia thing, where did it all start to go wrong? I never like to see or hear about cheating in stories like this as it always gets my blood boiling and not in the good way, but I just struggle to understand the reason for it getting to where it is at the point it's told in the story. Carla does seem happy with Rene, but she went about it all wrong. If she was falling for some guy she shouldn't keep stringing her husband along in a marriage going nowhere.

Solomon was very understanding of her whole situation and, being the bigger man that he is, simply wanted to move on with no ill will towards Carla, even though many would agree that she deserved so much. Throwing away such a long marriage and her daughter, for what, a nice guy with a big dick? I mean OK, if that's what makes you happy I guess. Seems like such a waste. I'll never quite understand that sort of thing. I could be that guy that says "I hope he cheats on her after what she did" but then what would that really solve? It was amusing that she said to Rene he better not cheat on her. That's the thing about cheaters, they will always be paranoid about their partner because they know first-hand what cheating is like. Not sure how you can have a trusting relationship with such a person and I bet that inevitably they'll do it again when the paranoia convinces them their innocent partner is cheating and so in their mind it's justified to do so. A pretty sad state of affairs. Easier just not to cheat in the first place, really.

Also I'm not sure why they confessed to Carla. I mean with the way she had been so hostile towards him, clearly he could see she was a risk and might just blab to hurt him. Not a risk I would have taken though you did handle it well in the story (him being a lawyer certainly helped in that regard). I still think they could have got what they wanted without that risk, but hey, it's your story.

It's a nice touch that they reached out to Carla at the end so she could be involved in their grandkids' lives. Time heals all wounds I guess, though they never really mention the scars it leaves, do they? It was a nice gesture and the nice guy in me is happy she accepted. Hey, if everyone is happy with their lives, why hold onto hatred and grudges? Just be happy for yourself and your family.

If anyone reading this hasn't read Running Home to Daddy, I suggest that next. Jadzia and Solomon make an appearance in that, too. It's also a great story in a similar vein to this one.

WyndsofChangeWyndsofChange9 months agoAuthor

I'm working on a couple of new stories, and I'm reviewing my old comments and reviews. I always want to get better as a writer, and produce a better product for you all to read. There seems to be a lot of dissatisfaction with a certain plot device that shows up in a couple of my stories. When everything comes to light, both the father and daughters incest as well as the mother's affair, the father chooses not to go nuclear against the wife, and instead opts for a quick and largely amicable divorce, usually leaving the wife. This isn't by accident. It is absolutely on purpose. Let me explain: if only one person is being cheated on, then absolutely, go nuclear. Tear yourself up trying to hurt that cheating bastard or b**** whatever the case may be. If both people are cheating, that approach is ill-advised, but hey, give it a shot. But if the wife is screwing a stranger, and a husband is fucking their daughter, in open court, the. Father. Will. Lose. When it comes out in court that the reason for the divorce is the father and daughter are engaged in a sexual incestuous affair, that father will be crucified. And the daughter will likely be pillaried as well, since she will certainly testify that it was fully consensual, and that she was of age when the incest happened. Solomon, as a successful attorney, would certainly know all of this. He knew that the best course of action for everyone involved was to put this matter to bed quickly, quietly, and with a minimum of fuss. Yes, Carla probably made out better than him, but to solomon, it's not about the money. It's about the discretion, she also didn't go running and telling the world about their incest. And Solomon is a lawyer, he didn't end up broke through the divorce, and he'll be able to make it back all his money. When you go all scorched Earth and a divorce, nobody wins. Nobody. I thought this was the very best solution for the story. I still do, and I stand by my decision.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Solomon was a stupid man

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Both were lawyers but Solomon was too stupid to know his wife was cheating and get the evidence then he stays like the good cuck he is!! And at the end why did a cheating Carla get a better deal from the divorce!! Two things were negatives in an otherwise good story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A lawyer who is so clueless or nonchalant about his wife's comings and goings. The skank was fucking someone yet the father-daughter came out looking the worst!!

Hate the skank mother!!

Scorched earth would have been better

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Daddy's Sunshine I'm the only light in Daddy's life. He proves it once I'm 18.in Incest/Taboo
Daddy Plants His Seed Dad and Angie get overheated on a tropical beach.in Incest/Taboo
Ask Me If I'm Ready Mom breaks Dad's heart. Daughter picks up the pieces.in Incest/Taboo
The Away Game A teenage daughter and her father have to share a hotel room.in Incest/Taboo
Spring Break Wife Gary joins his mom on spring break.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories