Somali Pet Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want to come, my slut?"

Caaisho didn't even know what the word 'come' meant in this context, but Danielle seemed to know what she was doing, and her body was telling her it was increasingly desperate for something to happen. So yes, whatever! "Yes... no... yes, just do it," Caaisho responded, so desperate for whatever release lay ahead, that she reached back and grabbed Danielle's hair, and this time she pulled her deeper into her, instead of away.

"It's time for you to say you want me to finger fuck your cunt until you come like a slut," Danielle ordered, stopping with her finger inside the teen and tapping, just once, on her g-spot.

"Noooooooooo, please just do it!" Caaisho moaned loudly, her entire body shaking, while sensations she didn't understand were taking her over.

"Say it," Danielle ordered, always able to control exactly when a pet would come. She tapped the g-spot twice more.

"Finger fuck my cunt until I cum like a fucking dumb American bimbo slut," Caaisho snapped, out of her frustration and anger and desperation... mortified to be uttering such sinful words, and doubly mortified by her urgent desire to reach some sort of release... her body metaphorically on fire.

"As you wish," Danielle smiled, and she added a second finger, and furiously finger fucked the girl, amused by her suddenly nasty tongue and her desperation.

"Oh yes, yes, I hate you, I fucking hate you," Caaisho bellowed, struggling to keep her anger alive, while pleasure consumed her. She may have fallen so far as to let this bitch molest her, but no way was she going to allow her to catch her enjoying it!

"Come, my Muslim slut, come all over my fingers," Danielle urged.

"Oh fuck, yes, finger fuck my cunt, you fucking rapist white bitch," Caaisho babbled... a mixture of sinful rapture and defiance battling inside her, and in the words escaping her mouth.

"More."

Caaisho was completely lost in lust as she babbled, "Oh yes, I'm going to... to something! Aaaaaaaah, finger fuck me, eat my cunt, oooooooo!" Then after she uttered the words, her eyes went wide, since her mind was now surrendering to the pleasure, just like her body had done earlier.

Danielle, loving this teen's complete transformation right before her eyes, finger fucked her faster, as Caaisho's legs gyrated and ground against her face.

Caaisho just had to reach whatever she was reaching for. Her entire body needed whatever it was. She tried to fuck herself on Danielle's fingers, and on Danielle's face. She was no longer worried about consequences, just about the pleasure consuming her very existence... as she felt her body bouncing back against those fingers.

Danielle could feel the cum oozing around her face, and she knew the girl's orgasm was imminent.

Caaisho's body seemed to be in shock as her hands clenched the bedsheets, and her eyes literally rolled back in her head, as incoherent sounds escaped her mouth "Aaaaaaaaah, oooooooh, ah fuck! Yes, Mommy!"

Mommy? Where did that come from? Danielle was intrigued, as she kept furiously finger fucking and licking the now lust-filled, desperate teen... the Muslim girl likely not even realizing she'd uttered the word.

Knowing she was about to erupt, Danielle furiously tapped on the teen's g-spot, and the coed screamed, "Ohhhhhhhh 1essssssss! Fuuuuuck! This must be what coming is, my white Mommy!"

Caaisho collapsed onto the bed, the orgasm crashing wave after wave of pleasure through her very being.

Danielle lapped up the sweet cunt cum as it flowed out of her, like through a broken hose.

"Mmmmmm, good slut," Danielle purred, as she gave the teen a life-altering orgasm.

"This was so wrong," Caaisho said weakly, trying to make herself feel better for the sinful act she'd just allowed to happen, as she looked behind herself to see Danielle still licking up her cum.

"Yet it was so good," Danielle pointed out. "Didn't it feel good?"

"Yes, but that doesn't make it right," Caaisho said, her body still trembling.

"Says who? A man? A bunch of men? And a collection of systems... religions and societies that have belittled the value and rights of women for centuries? It's time to rewrite the story," Danielle said, a strong feminist who'd fought for women's rights throughout her life... even spearheading the first LGTB school club while she was still attending high school.

Caaisho saw her own cum dripping down the woman's chin, and her lips and face glistening with it, which brought her shame flooding back. She remained silent. She just tried to recover. The molestation had finally ended.

Danielle added, as she wiped the cum onto her fingers and sucked it into her mouth, "This is my favourite bedtime snack."

"Gross," Caaisho yucked, her brain cells gradually coming back on line, after being shut down for a while.

"You know I'm right," Danielle said, pursuing the discussion, as she rolled the teen over and pulled her pantyhose and panties off of her.

"What are you doing now?" Caaisho asked wearily, her entire body spent.

"Getting you ready for round two," Danielle answered.

"Please, no more," Caaisho said, unable to fathom how her body could even take any more.

"Oh, but you'll love the next part," Danielle promised. Then she ordered, "get on your hands and knees and face me."

"Please, you've already stained me forever," Caaisho begged, feeling so violated, especially now that her orgasm was beginning to fade.

"Oh no, we're not done yet. We've got to fuck the stress right out of you, my pet," Danielle insisted. "Now get on all fours."

"Can't I just go home?"

"This is your new home," Danielle said. "You're my fuck toy now. Now that you've experienced your first orgasm, we both know you want to feel that pleasure again."

"Danielle, no," Caaisho said weakly. Did she want to feel that pleasure again? Yes. Did it make her feel guilty and ashamed? Also yes.

"Now!" Danielle demanded sternly.

"This is still very wrong," Caaisho protested, even though this time she obeyed, feeling she had no choice.

"Good girl," Danielle replied, as Caaisho was now on all fours, and Danielle was facing her, upright on her knees.

"Now pull down my pajama bottoms."

"I don't want to."

"I'm not asking your opinion, a pet does what she's told," Danielle clarified.

"I'm not a pet."

"You're whatever I say you are," Danielle corrected. "You're my pet, my slut, my fuck toy, my sex slave, my cunt muncher, and more."

"Please, no cunt munching," Caaisho pleaded, not even noticing she'd said 'cunt'.

"Not for now, no," Danielle allowed, the next item on her agenda being fucking her with the strap-on. "Now undress me."

Caaisho's hands trembled as she reached for the woman's hips.

"Pull them down."

Caaisho obeyed, and she was shocked when instead of a vagina, she was staring at a plastic penis. "W-w-what on earth is that?"

"I'm sure you know what a cock looks like."

"Not really, and certainly not on a girl," Caaisho said, having never seen one, and having had no clue that fake penises even existed.

"It's for you," Danielle said.

"No, I can't let that go inside me," Caaisho protested. Sure she'd been fingered just now, but she was still a virgin.

"It's not a real cock," Danielle said, "it's just one to make do with until you're married."

"I can't," Caaisho said, thinking it looked so big.

"Consider it practice for when you get a husband," Danielle said, as she slid the cock into the teen's open mouth.

Caaisho gagged and backed away. "I said no," she insisted

"I can either fuck your cunt or your ass," Danielle said, although she planned on fucking them both eventually. "Your choice."

"Danielle, please," Caaisho begged, looking up at the dominant woman's face. "You've already stained me forever."

"Then I might as well really tarnish you," Danielle said. She slid the cock back into the girl's mouth, held her head, and slowly face fucked her, making her gag, but continuing anyway. She pulled out after half a minute, saliva drooling from Caaisho's mouth and back down to the cock. "Now suck it nicely, or I'll keep face fucking your pretty mouth."

Defeated, Caaisho repeated, before taking the cock back into her mouth, "I really fucking hate you!"

Far from taking offence, Danielle just smiled. Caaisho had used the 'f' word of her own accord. She encouraged, "That's it, worship that cock, like you worship Allah."

Caaisho despised the religious reference, but she just needed to get this horrendous experience over with.

Danielle added, "I think in addition to praying a few times a day, you'll now be worshipping my cock and cunt a few times a day."

Caaisho wanted to be saved from this horrid woman, wanted to pray for forgiveness and help, yet she was completely helpless. Oddly, she couldn't explain why, but as she slowly sucked on this plastic cock, her pussy was getting wet again. What was going on?

"That's it, you're a natural little cock sucker," Danielle smiled, enjoying the sight of the pretty teen slowly bobbing back and forth.

Caaisho was humiliated, yet she had no power.

"Ready to get fucked?" Danielle asked, even though she wasn't really giving her a choice. She pulled the slobbery cock out of the teen's mouth.

"Please, no," Caaisho begged, for what seemed like the hundredth time.

"But you enjoyed the titty sucking, pussy licking and cunt fingering. Did you not?"

"You made me do all those," Caaisho replied, not admitting she'd really enjoyed the orgasm.

"And I'm making you do this too," Danielle ordered, as she grabbed the teen's body and spun her around.

Caaisho couldn't believe how helpless she was, but she couldn't deny the truth... part of her wanted to be fucked. That first orgasm ever in her life had been intense, and the likelihood of another one was enticing... even though she knew she should resist. Sex was sacred. Sex was always between a man and a woman. Sex was only for marriage. Sex was only for procreation. As Caaisho contemplated all of this, Danielle easily slid her cock inside her still sloppy wet cunt.

"Ooooooooh," Caaisho moaned. This cock was a lot fatter and a lot longer than the previous fingers inside her, and within an instant, her body was responding again. She uttered the most pathetic sounding resistance after a few strokes, "Please, no."

"Stop feigning that denial," Danielle said, as she slowly slid in and out of her newest trophy. "We both know you love this."

"I do not," Caaisho responded, but again her tone and moans belied her words.

"For a smart girl, you're one dumb bitch," Danielle scolded, as she began stroking faster inside of her.

"No more," Caaisho responded weakly, even as the pleasure inside built like a continuing wave, and she made no physical attempt to resist the pounding she was now receiving.

"No more what? Fucking your no longer virgin cunt, or no more calling you names?"

"Both," Caaisho said. Although confusingly, both of these choices seemed to enhance her pleasure.

"You love being my little Muslim fuck toy," Danielle said, as she placed her hands on her hips, and began thrusting deep into her pet, so hard that Caaisho's head began banging against the headboard.

"No, I'm a good girl," Caaisho disagreed, as the sound of her head hitting the board echoed around the room. The harder she was fucked, the better it felt, but there was no way she was going to announce that.

"You're a cock hungry slut for Mommy," Danielle corrected, bucking her hips into the teen.

"Ohhhh, yes," Caaisho moaned, not in response to the statement, but from the deep thrusts that were really stimulating her.

Encouraged by her response, Danielle asked, "Who's my naughty little slut?"

"Not I," Caaisho moaned, as she tried to shove a pillow between her head and the headboard.

Danielle, knowing from long experience how to get this new slut to say exactly what she wanted her to say, stopped deep inside her and told her, "If you want me to fuck this tight cunt and make you come again, you'll fucking answer my questions. All of them!"

"Please no," Caaisho begged, the soft pillow now in place.

Danielle pulled out completely, and Caaisho quickly begged for the opposite, "No! Please shove that cock back in my nasty cunt!"

"Not quite yet, my little slut," she denied the request.

"Nooooo," the overwhelmed teen whined.

Danielle asked, as she rubbed the cock up and down the outside of the teen's pussy, "Next question: who's my naughty little slut?"

"I am," Caaisho admitted quietly, needing to have that cock back inside her, needing to feel that pleasure again.

"And who owns this Muslim cunt?" Danielle demanded, still doing no more than teasing the needy cunt (the literal one).

"You do," Caaisho answered, now so desperate to feel that cock back inside her, she'd agree to literally anything!

"Louder!"

"You own my Muslim cunt, Mommy," Caaisho declared loudly. She wondered why once again she'd used the word 'Mommy', but just requested, "now please fuck me with your big cock."

"Good slut," Danielle purred, and she slid back into the teen.

"Yes, I love your cock," Caaisho screamed, as Danielle reached out and pulled on the teen's long, black, kinky hair.

"Oh yes, yours is a greedy cunt," Danielle said, as she fucked her hard and deep.

After a couple minutes in this position, Danielle wanted to see her pet's tits bouncing and Caaisho's face as she fucked her, so she pulled out and flipped her over.

Caaisho began to whine, "Nooooo," before she realized she was just being repositioned for some more fucking.

"I want to watch my slut's titties bounce while I fuck her," Danielle explained, as she spread Caaisho's legs and slid back into her pussy.

"These double D tits?" Caaisho asked, proudly squeezing them together to showcase them.

"Yes, they're magnificent," Danielle said, as she watched them bounce. "Do you want me to suck on those big hard nipples."

"Yes Mommy, please suck on my nipples," Caaisho replied, discovering she liked simultaneously receiving pleasure from different places.

Danielle loved breaking morally proper girls, which she'd done many times in her thirty years of teaching and before (from her first ever... her best friend's mother... to a minister's daughter, to her high school principal's wife and daughter), but this one was extra special. She leaned forward and sucked the left nipple into her mouth while also slowly fucking her.

"Yes, Mommy, suck on my big hard nipple," Caaisho moaned, loving the double pleasure sensation.

Danielle loved the opportunity to suck on those huge nipples again. Although she'd sucked two cocks many decades ago, and she'd hated it with a passion, she loved sucking big nipples, and Caaisho's were perhaps the biggest ones she'd ever pleasured.

"Oh yes, Mommy," Caaisho moaned, still wondering why she kept calling Danielle 'Mommy', although for some reason, her doing so enhanced her submission even more. "Suck my fat titties."

Danielle moved to the other nipple and replicated the licking, sucking, and biting, while simultaneously slowly fucking the teen.

"Oh yes, fuck my Muslim cunt with your big cock harder, white Mommy," Caaisho begged, the slow fucking turning her on, but now she wanted more. She still couldn't understand why she was adding race playing to her own sexual degradation, but that too enhanced the euphoria building inside her. In essence, she just wanted to be fucked hard! Pounded! Fucked like a slut!

Danielle backed up, spread the teen's legs wider, and began slamming into the teen, who was now eager... frantic, even. "Oh yes, fuck me Mommy, fuck me hard."

Danielle obliged, and soon the pillow had slipped aside, and Caaisho's head was banging against the headboard again.

Caaisho was suddenly the verbal one of the two, as her pleasure was again building at an accelerated pace. She would do anything to feel that transcendent moment of the pure clarity of heaven again. She was now allowing her head to bang freely against the headboard, becoming the stereotypical American slut bimbo who'd do anything for cock.

"Who owns these tits?" Danielle asked, as they bounced around like lost basketballs.

"You do, Danielle," Caaisho declared, now loving the idea of someone elses in complete control of her. After years of always doing the right thing, this sinning together ironically seemed right.

"Who owns this cunt?" Danielle asked. Watching how eagerly the cunt was now taking the medium-sized cock, she almost regretted not starting with something bigger.

"You do, Mommy!" Caaisho answered, now both willing and eager to surrender her body completely to this older woman, who'd somehow seen past her focused exterior to awaken the pleasure inside.

"Who owns you?" Danielle asked, pushing the teen further into submission, and utter reliance upon her.

"You do, Mommy! You own my tits, my cunt, my bimbo brain," Caaisho declared, feeling a real rush from giving away complete ownership of herself to the powerful dominant. Calling herself a bimbo, when she was literally a proven genius, only added extra spice to her complete submission to this white woman.

Danielle knew the girl was getting close again, but what she really wanted was to bury her face back in her cunt, where she'd be able to get much deeper, to enjoy the flood much better... in this position with the pet lying on her back.

Danielle pulled out, and Caaisho could feel her orgasm was so close she could taste it (if that made any sense), and she whined, "Nooooo, shove that cock back inside my whore box... oooooooooh!"

Caaisho's whines were resolved when Danielle dove into her pussy, and she began licking it aggressively.

"Oh, yes Mommy! Eat my cunt, lick my pussy, get your Muslim slut off!" Caaisho babbled.

Danielle attacked the clit aggressively, while she listened to the loud moans and nasty tongue of her new trophy, loving the creamy pre-cum that was an appetizer to the full flood coming (pun intended) very soon.

"Oh yes, Mommy, I love your tongue on my cunt! Oh yes, Mommy, make me your teen bimbo fuck toy! Oooooh, yesssss, I'm yours, Danielle, I'm yours whenever you summon me! I'll do whatever you order me to do! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!"

Danielle had never before received such a vivid, all-encompassing declaration like this one, as she lapped up the creamy cum flooding out of the teen twat, like Niagara Falls.

"Eat my cum, Mommy slut," Caaisho demanded, as her entire body erupted, and quaked like an eight plus on the Moment Magnitude scale (which is the earthquake scale that replaced Richter).

Danielle smiled at being called a slut by her new slut, as she indeed did feast on the abundance of creamy homemade wine splashing into her mouth.

"Oh yes, I love being your slut, your pet, your bimbo, your slave," Caaisho babbled, as her pleasure kept coming, wave after wave.

Danielle then did what she did with every trophy the first time, she marked her new property by repositioning herself pussy to pussy, and she began grinding her cunt against Caaisho's.

"Oh my," Caaisho trembled, as she felt her cunt rubbing against Danielle's. She grabbed hold of Danielle's leg and held on, doing her best to grind back as best she could, given that she'd completely spent all of her strength and energy.

"I'm going to come in your cunt, and mark you as my forever pet," Danielle declared, knowing she wouldn't last long after this marathon fuck session. Her ultimate orgasms always resulted from the complete conquest of a new trophy.

"Yes, mark me your bimbo... Muslim-fucking-cum-slut bitch," Caaisho declared, still coming from orgasm number two... and possibly feeling a third one already rising.