Somali Pet Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm helping you to relax," Danielle said, placing the computer on the nightstand.

"Ma'am, please just leave me alone," Caaisho requested.

Instead, Danielle did what she'd wanted to do ever since she'd first seen this girl step out of the SUV. She cupped both of the teen's huge tits over her abaya. "These tatas are so nice and big!"

"W-w-what are you doing?" Caaisho gasped, trying to push the woman's hands away.

"I'm feeling you up," Danielle answered matter of factly, easily able to overcome the weak resistance from the slender teen.

"Stop," the teen demanded.

"Just relax. I'm going to help relieve your stress," Danielle said, firmly cupping the large and impressively firm breasts.

"Get off of me," Caaisho demanded, trying to wiggle her way out of the firm grasp of the stronger, larger woman.

"Oh yes! Mommy's going to come soon," a voice wafted into the room.

"We both know you need this," Danielle said, knowing her statement was likely only halfway true... for now.

"I'm not a lesbian," Caaisho pointed out desperately, just as Danielle kissed her.

Caaisho didn't kiss back, mortified that the first person ever to touch her, the first person ever to kiss her, was a woman. A white woman! Now she'd be branded with contempt for her entire life! Caaisho shook her head violently, disrupting the brief kiss, "I'm going to call the cops!"

"That's certainly an option," Danielle smiled, pulling the blanket away and reaching a hand under the abaya and directly to the teen's pussy, "once you've completed your first stress relief training lesson."

"Please no," Caaisho begged. She was being molested!

"Why are you wearing pantyhose?" Danielle asked, rubbing the teen's pussy through her pantyhose and panties.

"Please stop," Caaisho pleaded, the hand on her vagina making her feel all weird.

"I think you wore them for me," Danielle said, stimulating the teen's pussy, knowing it would manipulate her body and brain, and over time weaken her resistance.

"I did not," Caaisho refuted firmly, although it was followed by an inexplicable moan escaping from her lips.

"I think you knew I liked pantyhose, so you wore them just to tempt me," Danielle said, as she rubbed the teen's pussy to keep her confused by the feelings of pleasure she'd endure, whether she liked it or not.

"No," Caaisho moaned, unable to control what was escaping her lips, or what was happening to her body.

"Or maybe you just wanted to please me," Danielle suggested.

"Danielle, please stop!" Caaisho begged, stopping her useless physical fighting, and shifting to pleading.

"Certainly not! You need this, Caaisho," Danielle insisted, tapping the teen's clit through her underwear three times before returning to her big tits, as she straddled the teen, making it virtually impossible for her to resist, at least physically.

Danielle sucked on the breast through the abaya, just wanting to keep providing her with waves of pleasure, which would gradually break down her resistance, as they overwhelmed the bewildered teen.

"No, Danielle! Get off of me," Caaisho demanded, as she felt two hands and a mouth on her breasts. Each assault on her private parts delivered new and different confusing feelings. And pleasure she shouldn't be feeling while she involuntarily sinned.

Danielle squeezed the teen's tits together and said, "You mustn't tease me with these big tits and sexy nylon-clad legs, and then not expect me to play with them."

"I haven't been teasing you; I've never teased you," Caaisho insisted, as the aggressive woman shoved her face into her abaya and began sucking on her breasts. Thankfully, she was still protected by the abaya, if only somewhat.

"You've wanted me to suck on these tits ever since you slammed them against me when you first hugged me," Danielle said, biting through the religious fabric to nibble on the large tits.

"You've got it backwards: you hugged me," Caaisho corrected her, unable to move very much at all, and unable to comprehend that this was really happening. She was being molested by a woman who was older than her own mother!

"I'm going to show you how to completely let go of yourself," Danielle promised, as she reached down, and aggressively yanked the abaya up and off of the stunned teen.

"Danielle, no!" Caaisho gasped, as she was suddenly wearing no more than her bra, panties and pantyhose. And even with them still on, she now felt completely naked and exposed.

"I've wanted to suck on these since I first saw you," Danielle said, burying her face between the two voluptuous tits, held up firmly by the sturdy bra.

"STOP IT!" Caaisho screamed as loud as she could, since her softer pleas were being totally ignored.

This major explosion was ignored too, and Danielle's larger frame was now perched on top of her, and she was helpless to defend herself against these attacks. Danielle licked between the valley of flesh, exploring every inch of the beautiful, scenic site.

"Why are you doing this?" Caaisho asked, beginning to cry, feeling so utterly helpless.

"Truth? In part because I want to. But more importantly, I'm doing it for your sake," Danielle answered, as she slithered her tongue across her left breast, splattering licks and kisses on the flesh of its uncovered portion.

"Please stop," she begged through her sobs.

"But you don't really want me to," Danielle pointed out, as she continued licking and splattering kisses all over the top half of the coed's chest, while reaching behind the teen and unclasping her bra.

"No! Only my husband can ever see me naked," Caaisho panicked, thinking she should have begun with this argument.

Danielle ignored the protest as she tossed the bra aside and took the large left nipple, hard as a diamond, into her mouth.

"Oh no," Caaisho sobbed, since now she couldn't deny this new body-warming and pleasurable feeling. Feeling pleasure from this sinful activity freaked her out, and so she desperately tried to break free, doubling her efforts... knowing she had to regain control and break the erotic spell this bitch was casting over her body. She wiggled, she pushed, but to no avail as she demanded, tears rolling down her cheeks in mortified humiliation and desperation, "Get off of me! I'm serious!"

Danielle ignored the protests, which by now were becoming half-hearted. The teen's body was already beginning to control her actions, even though she didn't realize it yet. Instead, Danielle sucked the nipple into her mouth, and bit down on it firmly. God, she could worship these bountiful tits all day!

A moment later, as she moved across to the other hard, inviting nipple, Danielle said, gazing into the teen's sobbing, shocked eyes, "I'm serious too, my pet. You need this, whether you believe it right now or not."

"No, I don't," the girl snapped, desperately but randomly kicking her feet, as if she were a small child staging a tantrum.

"If you keep fighting me like this, I'll have to tie you up," Danielle warned. She repositioned herself so one knee was resting directly against the teen's pussy.

"Oooh!" Caaisho heard herself letting out a moan of pleasure, and then she felt mortified that such a sinful sound had escaped her.

"Don't worry Caaisho, moaning is perfectly natural. Your body is already giving in to the inevitable. Now just let your mind follow its lead," Danielle advised. She moved to the other breast and swirled her tongue around the erect nipple.

"I hate this," Caaisho cried.

"Your hard nipples are telling me a different story," Danielle countered.

"That's because you're sucking on them."

"If you really hated this, your body wouldn't be responding so positively, and they wouldn't be hard," Danielle pointed out, before sucking the nipple between her lips.

"Please, stop," Caaisho continued pleading helplessly, although she indeed was confused by the strange feelings of pleasure growing inside her.

Danielle teased the nipple for a while, before leaning back and saying, "Caaisho, you have such a perfect pair of tits! I'll bet every girl in your classes is jealous of them. I have to tell you my cunt has been wet for them ever since I first saw you. And naked, they're even more beautiful than I could have imagined."

"They are not for you to see," she snapped, covering her breasts the moment her hands were free.

"Tonight, they're not just mine to see, they're just plain mine," Danielle insisted, grabbing both wrists and pulling Caaisho's hands over her head, using her mouth to explore those tits some more. "So big, so perfect," Danielle purred, loving the rush of watching this girl struggling against feeling the slowly growing pleasure inside her she thought she shouldn't have.

Caaisho was terrified! She was being raped! Worse yet, if worse was even possible, she felt her vagina tingling. She had never masturbated. She'd never even touched herself. So this weird sensation in her loins was completely foreign to her, and it was confusing. It was fogging her brain, and she couldn't think straight.

She also felt completely helpless. She continued protesting, she continued trying to break free, but she wasn't strong enough to succeed, and her words seemed to be falling on deaf ears.

"Fuck, such perfect tits," Danielle repeated, now holding both wrists with a single hand, and mauling the tits with her free hand and her mouth.

"Please, stop," Caaisho begged, tears streaming down her face, even though now she felt so weak, she couldn't even put up a fight anymore. The fact that what was happening felt oddly good, was confusing her immensely.

"Your words tell me to stop, but your body is telling me to keep going," Danielle pointed out, as she pinched and tugged on the right nipple.

"No," Caaisho said, although now her objections were coming out partially as moans.

Danielle kept up her attack, knowing the teen's body had already begun giving in.

Caaisho couldn't make any sense of the mixed emotions consuming her. The mouth on her nipples, the hand on her breasts, and the knee resting against her vagina were delivering feelings she couldn't understand... how could being sinfully molested feel good? It was incomprehensible! Yet, she knew this was wrong, and she couldn't stop it. "Why are you doing this to me?"

"Because you need me to," Danielle said, kissing, licking and sucking the big tit... worshipping it like Caaisho worshipped her Lord... with all her heart. "I'm doing this for you."

"But you're my Mom's friend," Caaisho pointed out, grasping at straws, to come up with some sort of reasoning that would halt this assault on her body.

At first Danielle's response was only sucking harder, biting harder, and moving her knee slowly in a circular rotation. Then she said, "And friends help their friends."

Danielle then backed up, pulled Caaisho aggressively, so she was lying on her back instead of resting her back against the headboard, and returned her knee to her pussy, leaned forward and began kissing her neck, saying, "You need a friend so badly, my pet."

"I have friends," Caaisho lied, speaking through dazed moaning.

"But until now, no friends with benefits," Danielle said, as she kissed her neck, played with her tits, and rubbed her pussy with her knee.

This triple attention, this triple pleasure, was overwhelming Caaisho. She couldn't think straight. Yet she struggled to fight her way past the mentally numbing effects of the powerful pleasure, and she managed to demand, "Get off of me. I'm not a lesbian."

"I never said you were," Danielle whispered, and she blew hot breath onto the overwhelmed teen's ear and neck.

Caaisho couldn't understand how everything this aggressive woman was doing to her could create feelings she'd never felt before. The hot breath on her neck and ear, and the wet sloppy kisses had set her body on fire. "I'm saving myself for my husband."

"Who will no doubt have slept around freely before marrying you, but nevertheless will demand that you're a virgin. But don't worry," Danielle said, nibbling on her ear, "you'll still kind of be one after tonight."

"Oh, please stop," Caaisho continued pleading.

"Your body needs this so badly," Danielle whispered. "Eighteen years of pent-up stress and anxiety isn't good for anybody."

"No," was all Caaisho could say, as her body betrayed her.

"Everyone needs to be a bad girl sometimes," Danielle said, kissing her cheek.

"No, I'm a good girl," Caaisho insisted, even though her body was starting to feel very bad in a very good way. Her vagina was tingling, her nipples were aching, her neck and ears were triggering sensations through her entire body, and her mind was a muddled mess.

Caaisho was now staring at her molester. And although she knew it was sinful, she didn't move her head aside to avoid the next kiss when the woman's lips pressed against hers. Instead, during a brief moment of weakness, she kissed her back... for just a moment... before she did turn her head aside .

Danielle smiled, "You're a beautiful woman, Caaisho."

While Danielle was speaking, she relaxed slightly, and Caaisho sensed this might be a brief opportunity for her to escape the woman's clutches. So she bucked up her body to jar Danielle off, but instead she only succeeded in rubbing her vagina against her attacker's knee, and she let out a loud moan.

"Oh, you want to be knee fucked?" Danielle grinned gleefully, and she grasped both of her prey's hands, held them to the sides of her body, and began furiously rubbing her knee up and down against her crotch.

"Nooooooo," Caaisho gasped, and she moaned as pleasure quickly built inside her, and the bed squeaked, and her voluminous breasts bounced all over the place!

"Yes, you've got a perfect body," Danielle said, as she watched in powerful amusement and excitement at the teen's natural tits bouncing around.

"I hate this," Caaisho yelled, which was true in every possible way. Not only was she being molested, but her body was now welcoming the molestation. Her strong-willed consciousness was still telling her this treatment was intolerable, but the rest of her... such as her emotions... was telling her this experience was the best thing ever, and it wanted more... more... MORE!

And even worse, it was apparent that Danielle was reading her like a book when she said, "Your wet cunt is telling me a different story." She must have been able to feel the teen's wetness through her panties and pantyhose.

"That's your fault," Caaisho accused defensively.

"It's true that I'm stimulating you," Danielle admitted. "But I can't make your body respond like it is. Only you can do that."

"Whatever! Just stop, stop, stop!" Caaisho demanded urgently, although she let out another involuntary moan, desperate to call a halt to this... this whatever it was... even as she felt her entire body heating up.

"Okay, if that's what you wish," Danielle agreed, and she did stop moving... completely.

Caaisho was left panting slightly, with beads of sweat between her tits. "Thank you," she said, surprised that her protests had finally been heeded.

"You're welcome," Danielle said, as she moved back, used her strong frame to flip the teen onto her belly and ordered, "On your knees."

"What? No," Caaisho protested, as she was repositioned like a rag doll.

Danielle pulled her into position and caressed the teen's pantyhose-clad ass. "Unlike your mother, you have a tight American ass."

"What? I do not," Caaisho protested, not wanting to be compared to an American slut in any way whatsoever.

"Oh yes, it's so tight," Danielle said, caressing and squeezing the narrow buttocks.

Caaisho began to move, thinking this might be her chance to get off the bed, but Danielle easily caught her and held onto her hips as she threatened, "Do you want me to get the handcuffs?"

"No," Caaisho responded, frightened by Danielle's tone and her threat.

"Then be a good pet," Danielle ordered. "God... or Allah, if you prefer... created both a woman's body, and this pleasure you're feeling. It's not sinful at all."

"That's only true with the man you're married to."

"It's 2023, the world is changing, and religion needs to change too," Danielle argued, as she pulled the pantyhose and panties slowly, but forcefully down, to get access to the wet cunt.

"What are you doing?" Caaisho asked, looking back at her predator.

"I'm about to enjoy a bedtime snack," Danielle explained, as she leaned down and licked the coed's glistening wetness from behind.

"Noooooo," Caaisho moaned loudly, as the tongue touched down in her forbidden region.

"Such a delicious little cunt," Danielle purred, as her tongue strolled upwards through the wet, hairy pussy, her strong cunt scent captured perfectly in her abundant pubic hair.

"Don't you dare lick my vagina," Caaisho cried out, tears beginning to form again, from the humiliation of a woman being the first person to see her vagina, and to touch it. The humiliation was enhanced by it feeling really good. She wanted to try to get off the bed again, yet in addition to the fear of perhaps being handcuffed, her body seemed to be paralyzed in shock.

"Unless you're discussing anatomy in a classroom, it's called a pussy or a cunt," Danielle corrected.

Caaisho could never utter such filthy words, so instead she just begged, "Please stop. I'll do anything."

"Oh, I know you will," Danielle said, pausing only briefly from licking the sweet-tasting peach.

"You'll stop then?"

"Unnecessary. You don't really want me to stop," Danielle pointed out, using her experienced tongue to really work over the pussy, and thus erode the teen's resistance as well.

"Yes, I doooooo," Caaisho moaned, the pleasure inside her building and building.

"You need to come, Caaisho, you need to come like a little slut," Danielle continued.

"Please don't call me that," Caaisho said, the pleasure continuing to rise.

"Tonight you are my slut," Danielle insisted. "My pretty, big-breasted, cunt-leaking, pussy-pleasing, cock-taking, pet slut."

"What? No," Caaisho moaned, that list frightening her even more.

"Yes. I'm going to teach you everything about your body tonight, my Muslim slut," Danielle said, as she slid a finger inside her.

"Oh my, no," Caaisho screamed, as she felt a finger sliding inside her virgin vagina.

"It feels so good, doesn't it?"

"No, no, no," Caaisho moaned, her body trembling as she reached back and tried to push Danielle's head away, but the woman was too strong.

"What I'm doing right now will end as soon as you come, my little slut," Danielle promised. Although of course the operative phrase was 'right now', which didn't include all that would come afterwards.

Caaisho tried to squeeze her legs together to eject the finger from inside her, but her will was weakening, so her efforts were totally ineffective. So before she found herself surrendering completely, she had to come up with a way of ending things right away. Nothing came to mind, so she said defeatedly, "Then end it."

"Just tell me you want me to finger fuck your cunt," Danielle ordered, loving to hear a sweet girl talking like a nasty slut, while she tasted the sweet taste of her pre-cum... an orgasm was coming, and it was now only a matter of time.

"Just finger me and get it over with," Caaisho said, trying to hide her need for the invasive finger to go faster. The pleasure was just too good!

"That's a start, but say it again. Use dirty words this time," Danielle demanded.

"Please don't make me say sinful things," Caaisho begged, feeling more desperate with every moment for... having never had an orgasm, she had no idea what she was desperate for, but her body was telling her that something needed to happen, and soon! "Just get me wherever!"