Somali Pet Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yesssss!" Danielle was the one doing the screaming this time, as the intense grinding, and Caaisho's surprisingly wicked tongue (tomorrow she'd train it for pussy pleasing) had her nearing apocalyptic seizures, and then she came harder than she had in a long, long time!

Caaisho was surprised she could feel the cum erupting inside her, which made her entire body tremble as well. "Yes, Mommy! Fill my cunt with your cum, and mark me as your bimbo bitch cum whore forever!"

"Yes, my pet," Danielle said weakly, as she too collapsed. "You're such a good bad girl."

"I love that oxymoron, Mommy," Caaisho said, collapsing onto her back too, their legs still entwined.

Five minutes later, Caaisho still naked, and Danielle still naked, lay together under the covers.

Caaisho was exhausted, and she was quickly drifting into slumber. Once the pleasure had finally dissipated from her body, she knew she should start feeling guilty again, but as she cuddled into Danielle, everything felt tranquil and right.

Danielle kissed her pet's head and whispered, "My pet, this is just the beginning."

And as Caaisho slipped into peaceful unconsciousness, she wondered what more there could possibly be.

The end of part 1.

Continued in chapter 2: The next morning Caaisho tries to resist again, but instead she falls even deeper into utter submission.