Somali Pet Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caaisho was so close she could taste it. Literally. Her brain on sexual cruise control, she devoured Danielle's pussy as if it was her last meal. Praying, ironically on her knees in a prayerlike position, that Danielle would get her off once she'd gotten Danielle off.

"Oh, yes slut, Mommy is so close!" Danielle moaned, roughly using the teen's face and tongue for her own pleasure.

Caaisho kept her tongue extended as far as possible, wanting to get Danielle off, wanting to taste her cum, and then wanting to come herself... her pussy... no, her cunt... burning like a house on fire.

"Yes, you slut," Danielle moaned.

"Yes, you ass eater," she added.

"Yes, you dumb fucking black bimbo dyke pet."

"Yes, you did it!" Danielle screamed, as her orgasm crashed through her.

Caaisho felt another chill go up her spine when she heard herself being called each label while her face was being used so roughly. Each term was best known as an epithet, but not to her. She now wanted to be the perfect slut, ass eater, bimbo, dyke, and pet. As soon as the cum started coming, she lapped it up like a cat cleaning up spilled milk. She couldn't get enough of it.

Danielle released Caaisho's head, but it didn't go anywhere. It remained between her legs, eagerly lapping up her cum.

Once she was somewhat recovered, she pulled the girl up to her feet and kissed her... hard.

Caaisho kissed her back.

Their tongues explored each other's mouths as Danielle moved her hand to the teen's twat.

After a few seconds, Caaisho now in complete lust begged, "Please Mommy, fuck me with the showerhead."

"You're such a slut," Danielle smiled fondly, and she bent down and retrieved the showerhead. Then with them both standing, she smashed it directly against the teen's clit, and watched as she went ballistic.

"Oh, fuck, Mommy," Caaisho began trembling intensely the moment the water hit her. "Fucking yes, get your bimbo slut off!"

Danielle sucked on her huge, hard, left nipple, biting down on it firmly, while Caaisho's orgasm rose inside her at the speed of sound!

"Oh, yes Mommy, yes Mommy, yes Mommy, oh yes, oh yes Mommy! Mommy, I'm your fucking slut!" Caaisho babbled like a bimbo, then declared her status, as an orgasm erupted through her.

Danielle replaced the showerhead in its mounting, and then she held a shaking and weak Caaisho. "Good slut," Danielle purred, holding her up by the ass.

"Thank you, Mommy," Caaisho said weakly, both for the orgasm, and for the physical support, with her legs now turned to jelly.

"Anything for my baby bimbo," Danielle said, kissing her. This time softly and tenderly.

Caaisho kissed back as she enjoyed the afterglow of lust, wondering again how anything that felt so good could possibly be called a sin.

Danielle broke the kiss and said, "I'll let you finish showering."

"I am quite dirty," Caaisho joked playfully.

"So dirty," Danielle smirked... she'd finally broken this slut.

"I'll be forever stained by you," Caaisho tried another joke. She wasn't very good at them.

"This is still only the beginning," Danielle smiled, before leaving the teen pet to wonder what else there could be.

Danielle left; Caaisho finished showering... she'd just recalled she had a four o'clock tutoring session with her cousin Aamilina, who was a senior at nearby high school, who didn't have the natural academic ability that she did. Aamilina was a sweet girl, but not one of the brightest.

Caaisho got dressed, feeling guilty again as she put on her symbolic, religious Abaya. She was supposed to be above American lust. But according to whom? According to Danielle, she knew better than to give any credence to the normal moral strictures, and she decided her Mommy was right, so she brushed the guilt aside, while she prepared for the tutoring session.

She promised she wouldn't allow herself to succumb to that pathetic guilt ever again.

Continued in part 4... ultimate submission and sodomy.

12