All Comments on 'Somali Pet Ch. 06'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
HottieOlwenHottieOlwenabout 1 year ago

You top chapter 5's kink and filth with this effort, Jasmine. What a fabulous invention the Chateau is. I loved every bit of this chapter, and now I can't wait to read more. I'm intrigued to learn how you are going to carry this gorgeous story on. This chapter deserves every one of the 5 stars I've given it.

WanttobefemmeWanttobefemmeabout 1 year ago

A great night for Caaisho! She has embraced her new calling with passion. Looking forward to her continued journey.

jay1459jay1459about 1 year ago

Loved every word. Wish I was there.

dommasterjimdommasterjimabout 1 year ago

Yeahhh.. A Great Bimbo satire..!! Let's read the next chapter and see where it will take us..... !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What, never heard of campaign finance laws? Guess not 🤨

jayysampjayysampabout 1 year ago

Thank you so much, Jasmine! This story has been nasty and fun. The 7 day release format was a very welcome change.

I cannot wait to read the conclusion to this depraved tale!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

First five chapters gets five stars, the six chapter gets a raspberry for making us wait for the orgy plus 5 stars.

Pappasleaze!

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesabout 1 year ago

I love eating cunt! I wish all these women were using me. Toe-sucking and cunt eating! What a marvelous combination! Five stars.

4chuckssite4chuckssiteabout 1 year ago

526. Love this erotic tale, but it is now obvious that Danielle will not be seducing the mother in this series. Maybe the success of this new way of storytelling will prompt you to do the unlikely and dominate the mother; I hope so. She needs her life enlivened. Please!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES