All Comments on 'Somali Pet Ch. 07'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
Rainyday493Rainyday493about 1 year ago

Definitely worth ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ and yes to all your questions. Let's see some heinous trickery in the mom's seduction, please. I'd rather see slow and steady seduction and low cunning than blackmail.

HottieOlwenHottieOlwenabout 1 year ago

I'm so sorry to read that this epic lesbian fuck fest is now finished. In answer to your 5 questions, my responses are:

1. Yes please.

2. Yes please.

3. Yes please.

4. Yes please.

5. Make Isniino's husband/Caaisho's father a cuckold, and a cock locked submissive to Danielle, Sharon and the other lady members of the Chateau. Introduce him to pegging and full toilet training.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 for you and your beautifully filthy imagination, Jasmine.

dommasterjimdommasterjimabout 1 year ago

Yes... Great text Comments here...!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Dr beulahthemick; Look, Jasmine, you can't leave it there, of course with have to have her mother join in with the daughter at one of the famous Le Chateau lesbian orgies, even better would them both to put the bigoted father in his place and publicly humiliate him. Five stars for this story, back to your best after a few below par stories.

nugget19nugget19about 1 year ago

Definitely need to see Isniino be a sub to Danielle. Also have her and Caaisho explore incest together.

AmandonAmandonabout 1 year ago

5 stars and yes to all 5 questions. Perhaps have Eve from the Initation series join in.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Isniino & Caaisho!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Y E S !!!!!!!!!! To all your questions. Danielle talked about Hierarchy was kind of hope they would bring the maid amy in and make Caaisho service her to add to her humiliation as to wear she stands in that Hierarchy then have her above her mom . hope to see more of all these characters. we also need to see what happens on Caaisho's birthday. 5 STARS all the way.

Pappasleaze!

dommasterjimdommasterjimabout 1 year ago

Always enjoy reading the Tale of the Text..!!

bobphil8787bobphil8787about 1 year ago

Please continue the story with Caaisho and Isniino seduced into submission to Danielle. Great writing, thank you!

doug1407doug1407about 1 year ago
YES!!

A big YES! to every question. Loved this series.

outlaw84outlaw84about 1 year ago

Please continue with the mother!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Epic, even by your standards and that's saying something. Of course we want more. Isniino's hidden side comes out and she turns the tables on Danielle? Mother-daughter coupling? I bow to your brilliance, but whatever you do, please continue this storyline. Thanks.

lien60lien60about 1 year ago

Please carry on the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Cool story, but I think the "twist" should be the mom (Isniino) is the dominant and takes control over Danielle

1. curiosity leads her to see where Danielle wants to go

2. at a critical points, Isniino says enough to Danielle and takes control, especially if the daughter (Caaisho) is in a position to watch but not interfere (tied up in a cupboard, ball gagged, clamped and vibs in her holes which of course causes her to make a noise, and get found out)

3. on finding Caaisho the moms, is surprised to find her, pleased she has come out of sexual shell, amused but not surprised she the sub with this ending with an anal train with the mom in charge.

4. Isniino then joins the chateau network, and disrupts the Hierarchy (this could result in the presidential candidate losing then being a the mercy of the chateau network or, more interestingly, winning as it access a larger voting pool (see 5))

5. Isniino propose an alliance between "her network" and the "chateau network" which could have some interesting power plays/competition between the women (and their subs)

pre-story - Isniino could have known about Danielle predator nature from the previous (female) neighbour during the purchasing process and was pulling the strings as part of a power play on "her networks" behalf.

OzeminotaurOzeminotaurabout 1 year ago

Yes please keep it going the mum needs to join the club and throw off her shackles and be free to enjoy herself then mum can free her other daughters

Five stars as always Jasmine keep up the great work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Maybe Caaisho helps her Mother turn the tables on Danielle instead of her Mom doing it alone like I suggested yesterday. Caaisho has become a completely different woman in a matter of days. Her confidence and assertiveness are growing by leaps and bounds. Maybe she starts to wonder what it would be like to be a Dom. Or, more likely, Danielle convinces her to Dom her Mother. In any event, please continue. If their is a better erotic writer anywhere, please tell me who it is because you are incredible. Thank you.

Amiable69Amiable69about 1 year ago

It would be lovely if you could continue the saga although I appreciate it is of work for you. Amy x

nobody_12345nobody_12345about 1 year ago

The whole series was rather boring

mrBIGbmrBIGbabout 1 year ago

Your stories are always great get some man cock in there to

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Noooooo, there's no way it stops here. That's one of your best series so far, Jaz, we crave the next chapters. At this point incest is a MUST. First Isniino got to submit to Danielle and after that a scorching hot threesome with licking, fucking, degrading phrases. Keep it up, you gorgeous!

slth8469slth8469about 1 year ago

Hope to see the mother in the series.

elboriquaelboriquaabout 1 year ago

Oh please let's hear about the mom!

LHamLHamabout 1 year ago

I found this story to be very hot! Yes, I think the mother should be drawn in by Danielle into a very teacher/student relationship, with Danielle slowly revealing has done with Caaisho. I suggest that you keep the mother and daughter apart as long as you can. No cocks are required in this story, apart from the father's growing awareness that he has lost his family to the frighteningly powerful neighbour.

rozrulez3rozrulez3about 1 year ago

Have the daughter submit to her mother because it is sexier this way!

parputter69parputter69about 1 year ago

Thanks for writing this story as you did; i.e. all at once. Of course the mother needs to be seduced by Danielle. At this point I would leave the “incest” angle out of the story. It would be fine, though, to have both mom and daughter serve the dominants at the same time before being shown off at Le Chateau.

Man_on_fire0121Man_on_fire0121about 1 year ago

YES YES and Fuck Yes to all of the above and thank you for sharing all of your stories

WanttobefemmeWanttobefemmeabout 1 year ago

Yes Jasmine! Please continue this hot conquest....

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesabout 1 year ago

Yeah! I want to read about all the depravity you can conjure up. And I want the women to gang-bang Isniino's husband and Caaisho's father. Turn him to craving to be pegged. Both his wife and his daughter domming him and making his pecker spew semen. Maybe with a little back story about how in his college years he had sucked cock and taken it up the ass.

LivelovecumLivelovecumabout 1 year ago

I can hardly wait. Ready for more, much more.

cibixcibixabout 1 year ago

A wonderful and deliciously naughty story. I really enjoyed it, thank you. Personally don't like using the N word, but understand that in the heat of the moment during sex, it's sometimes used for humiliation by people I know.

Yes, yes, yes! There are lots of directions or offshoot stories to take from here!

Seduction of mother without her daughter being involved, then planning to have her daughter 'accidentally' walk in on her mother in a compromising situation with Danielle before letting her mother off the hook.

Danielle (and friends) finding out that her mother has the sweetest tasting pussy (similar to your one character at the bar in the bathroom) and her friends become addicted to the taste. Perhaps the mother has a dominant streak in her as well, and begins searching for her own pets, perhaps Caaisho's classmates could be the source, or one of the students she tutors?

I do like your ideas too, just a few ideas that came to mind. :-)

mako64mmako64mabout 1 year ago

I think the dad can have a secret craving for cock… that will justify them all to stay together.

4chuckssite4chuckssiteabout 1 year ago

527. Yes! This story needs a continuation, and I really like your change of pace by writing many chapters at once. Completing the stories adds so much to your otherwise excellent presentations. I get so frustrated when you leave so many erotic tales unfinished. Thanks for an awesome change of pace.

Rtiv388Rtiv388about 1 year ago

Yes please continue with the mother first Wonderful story.

LRABOILRABOIabout 1 year ago

There needs to be more of this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A well-conceived and well-written saga, all the more enthralling for its multiple, otherwise abominable and appalling taboos. Please post a sequel.

Fuller disclosure: I am the Black professor who shamefully requested and cherished "Deconstructing the Professor" by this author over a decade ago. I've enjoyed too many of this author's stories to count over the years. I especially appreciated this one and fervently hope it is continued.

My own preferential interest would be for an even darker twist, with the Somali mother surprisingly offering even more resistance than her daughter ... being a longer, more arduous and difficult conquest than her daughter ... reinvigorating the daughter's reluctance and resistance from the daughter ...

But, with powerful political forces in play, the mother and daughter eventually, reluctantly succumb. These are dark, precarious times, and I believe a story this insightful and an author this skilled should reflect that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

One of the best stories I have read here

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

C'mon. Get going! More!!

Nightwish1977Nightwish19779 months ago

We really need more. We need the mother seduced. The story seems unfinished like this.

brianpchbrianpch9 months ago

Another amazing story I can't wait for the mother to become the next slutm

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Definitely need more with the mum in the mix!

poznaniakpoznaniak8 months ago

Do not torture Us, Vive US next chapter:)

silkstockingsloversilkstockingslover8 months agoAuthor

Vanessa, who requested the long ago Deconstructing the Professor, please send me a message sometime.

I’d love to chat.

Jasmine

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Jasmine,

Sequel, please:

Caasisho and her Mother and her mother and Danielle.

Thank you.

Nightwish1977Nightwish19777 months ago

This is some great writing, I would love a sequel. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Are you working on the next part of somali pet. Can't wait for the next part with Caasisho and her Mother and her mother and Danielle.

poznaniakpoznaniak3 months ago

Could You please continue next chapter, I realy wuld like to read what happening with mom Caaisho

poznaniakpoznaniak3 months ago

Answers to Your questions: yes, yes, yes, yes, yes byt Yours are hotter

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great!!! In the next chapter I would like to see Caaisho seduce Isniino, and then Danielle "Discover" their relationship and blackmail Isniino with a video.

Royse69Royse699 days ago

I really enjoyed this

Great job

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Somali Pet Ch. 06 Previous Part
Somali Pet Series Info