Somali Temptress In Jamaica

Story Info
Hodan seduces Paul in Kingston, Jamaica.
1.2k words
2.4
1.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

When Hodan Awaleh moved to the City of Kingston, Jamaica, from her hometown of Ottawa, Ontario, she was in for a culture shock. The Island of Jamaica is so different from the Capital of Canada that it might as well be another universe. Hodan Awaleh came to Jamaica to make a fresh start because she'd grown fed up with life in the passive-aggressive, boring-ass City of Ottawa. Who wants to live in the town that fun forgot? Who wants to be surrounded by passive-aggressive, fake-smiling, backstabbing bozos all day? Certainly not Hodan Awaleh. The Somali-Canadian Muslim woman has ambition and drive. Time to ditch Canada and embrace life in the Caribbean.

Hodan Awaleh planned the trip meticulously, down to the travel accommodations of her little dog Harriet. The Somalis are a hardy people, especially Somali women. From Minneapolis, Minnesota, to Edmonton, Alberta, they do their own thing. From Toronto, Ontario, to Montreal, Quebec, from Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, to Heidelberg, Germany, Somalis are simply cannot be stopped. The prospect of leaving one's world behind and moving to a new country would scare many people but not Hodan. For Hodan, living in Ottawa isn't really living, it's existing. There's got to be something better out there.

Hodan has always wanted to explore life in the Caribbean. After graduating from the University of Ottawa with her MBA and saving some money, Hodan made her big move. To Hell with Canada. Hello to the warmth and beauty of the Caribbean. The flight from Ottawa, Canada, to Kingston, Jamaica, was long and eventful but she got through it. After spending a few days at the Mattison Hotel, Hodan Awaleh and her dog Harriet moved into an apartment in the Mintz neighborhood of southwest Kingston. Once there, Hodan Awaleh settled into her new digs. Time for this proud black Canadian woman to do her thing.

Life in the City of Kingston, Jamaica, agreed with Hodan Awaleh for the most part. The young Somali-Canadian Muslim woman liked the vibrant Caribbean town and her lovely people. Jamaican food was delicious. Jamaican music was awesome. Jamaican men looked amazing. Yeah, Hodan Awaleh was having a good time in Jamaica but she was alone. Back in Ottawa, Hodan was fairly active in BDSM circles and loved going to play parties. While dancing at a reggae club in the Hawthorne area of Kingston, Hodan met a fine Jamaican man named Paul Jones. This fine Jamaican brother told Hodan that he was down for whatever...

"You taste wonderful," Paul Jones said to Hodan, his voice barely audible due to the Reggae club's loud music. Hodan nodded and sighed happily, loving the feel of Paul's tongue against her pussy. After doing the bump and grind all night, Hodan took Paul to the club basement to see what he was made of. The Jamaican stud sat Hodan down on an antique couch and ate her pussy. moaning and groaning, Hodan rubbed her nipples as Paul licked her pussy. It wasn't long before he coaxed an orgasm out of her. Afterwards, they went home for some fun.

"I'm freaky and kind of different," Hodan Awaleh said to Paul Jones once they got to her apartment. The tall, handsome young Jamaican man grinned as the sultry Somali woman sat him down and grabbed his dick. Paul nodded approvingly as Hodan stroked his dick and massaged his balls before taking him into her mouth. The sexy Somali woman proceeded to give the Jamaican stud the deep throat treatment. Paul sighed happily as Hodan sucked his dick like there was no tomorrow. Afterwards, Hodan showed Paul what she meant by kind of different...

"Give me that cute ass," Hodan Awaleh said with a grin as she admired Paul Jones ass. Completely naked, the big and tall, handsome black man looked fine and sexy. Paul Jones looked like an NFL player or a male model. Licking her lips, Hodan nodded as Paul bent over and pulled down his pants. Without further ado, the curvy, dark-skinned young black woman reached for condoms and lubricant. Time to get this party started, for real. Hodan is a kinky, freaky sister who likes things such as BDSM and pegging. Can Paul Jones handle what Hodan Awaleh is into?

"I'm ready," Paul Jones replied. Hodan took the lotion and smeared it all over Paul's asshole, and then grabbed her dildo. Rolling a condom on the dildo, Hodan began doing her thing. Rising from the bed, Hodan strapped it on while admiring Paul's fine ass. Hodan caressed Paul's ass and then the big black man spread his cheeks. Hodan pressed the dildo against Paul's asshole and pushed it inside. The Jamaican man groaned as the Somali woman pushed the dildo up his ass. Hmm, talk about cultural clashes, folks.

"Hmm, just take it," Hodan whispered as she thrust the dildo into Paul's ass. Paul grunted as Hodan plunged the dildo into his butt hole. Yeah, Hodan is one of those freaky Somali bitches who acts prim, proper and pious in public but turns into a sex demon behind closed doors. Grabbing Paul's dick, Hodan stroked him furiously while pounding his ass with her strap-on dildo. Paul groaned as the dildo invaded his asshole but for some reason, it also made his dick harder. Hodan grinned as she pumped her hand up and down Paul's hard dick.

"Oh fuck," Paul said, moaning and groaning as Hodan fucked him up the ass with her strap-on dildo. Hodan felt her pussy get wet as she fucked Paul. After pegging the Jamaican stud for a while, the horny Somali woman changed things up a bit. Leaving the dildo embedded in Paul's asshole, Hodan got on all fours. Paul winced as the dildo remained wedged in his butt hole. He admired Hodan's thick Somali booty as she twerked for him. Hmm, pretty obvious what the Somali temptress wants, isn't it?

"Fuck me," Hodan demanded, and a wincing Paul did just that. Paul came up behind Hodan and admired her big Somali booty. Hot damn, Hodan definitely puts the "Hoe" in Hodan, for real. Paul grabbed a condom and put it on. Gripping Hodan's hips, Paul thrust his big dick into her pussy. Time for the Somali temptress from Hell to discover the awesome power of Jamaican dick. Hodan squealed as Paul's big dick filled her pussy. Paul groaned and smacked Hodan's ass as he fucked her. The fun was just beginning.

"Gimme that ass," Paul said as he vigorously thrust his big Jamaican dick into Hodan's pussy. the Somali bitch moaned and squealed as she got fucked. Even with a dildo up of his ass, or perhaps because of it, Paul's dick felt super hard inside Hodan's pussy. The Somali Muslim woman began grinding her big ass against Paul's groin, driving him even deeper inside of her. Paul held Hodan down and fucked her silly, drilling his thick Jamaican dick into her sweet Somali pussy until she tapped out. Good times.

After that memorable first night with Paul Jones, Hodan Awaleh added the handsome Jamaican stud to her roster of sex freaks. Back in the City of Ottawa, Ontario, Hodan had a regular roster of Somali guys, Haitian guys and Ethiopian guys that she used to fuck regularly...and get fucked by. Now that Hodan is in Kingston, Jamaica, the freaky Somali Muslim woman has to rebuild her nest, so to speak. Hodan intends to introduce the men of Jamaica to fine practices such as pegging, femdom, bondage and things of that nature. After ditching Canada, Hodan is having the time of her life in the Caribbean.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers