Soma's Journey Ch. 03: The Cock Doesn't Lie

Story Info
Soma makes a surprising discovery about himself.
1.8k words
4.32
4.1k
4

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/02/2023
Created 11/28/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you like the idea of giving a man oral pleasure and would like a safe, discreet place to do it, I'm the guy for you." After several weeks of no shows and no action, that sentence caught my eye. I read the rest of the ad, saw he lived close to me and was hooked. Apparently, he was as horny as I was: within minutes of my email reply, he IMed me. After determining our compatibility (he wanted to receive oral service, I wanted to practice my oral service skills and we both enjoyed bondage games), we agreed to meet for a quickie.

I arrived at his house around dusk. We exchanged pleasantries and he led me to his back porch and, from there, to his garage. It was unfinished, basically a concrete floor with some shelves and a storage area. It was also rather warm from the summer heat. He took a bag from one of the shelves.

"Take off your clothes and put them in here," he commanded.

The tone of command awakened the submissive in me and I knew I had chosen well. I stripped and put each item of clothing in the bag: my shoes, my shirt, my pants, my underpants and, finally, my socks. He took the bag and returned to the house with it, leaving me naked and alone in the garage. My senses began to go on high alert, as they do when I move to sub mode. I knew I was in his power now and wondered what he had in store for me. The trapped heat in the room felt good on my skin. I could feel the rough concrete on my feet and wondered if it would scrape my knees, for I was convinced I'd be spending time on them soon.

He returned and examined me, running his hands over my body and taking a special interest in squeezing and twisting my nipples. The increase in my breathing and the purring noises I made when he worked on my nipples told him I was ready. He positioned me against the storage area. My head was touching a wood beam. He raised my arms to head level and tied them to the beam. He was ready to take me.

He started stroking me and, even though, I wasn't fully erect yet, I was already oozing precum. I knew because he took it on his finger and fed it to me. I licked it off eagerly and noticed he held his finger in my mouth even after the precum was gone. I continued to lick his finger until he withdrew it. He kept feeding me, while I was literally dripping with desire. It had clearly been too long since I had played.

I wasn't surprised when he nuzzled my ear and kissed my neck, but, then, he kissed me on the lips. I don't like being kissed by a man, but I realized I hadn't mentioned that when we were talking, so I had no right to complain about it. I kept my lips sealed as he pressed his lips to them and flicked his tongue over them. All the time, his hand was stroking my cock.

"You don't like kissing a man, do you?" he asked me.

"No, Sir," I whispered, looking down with embarrassment and shame.

"You will," he promised, and assaulted my mouth in full. He pressed hard against my mouth and forced it open. I could feel his tongue ravishing my mouth, exploring its secrets and trying to play with my tongue. I closed my eyes, determined to endure this, not wanting to respond and prove him right. He kept stroking my cock, which was growing harder and harder. I was being overwhelmed by sensations from his hand, his lips, his tongue, the stubble from his chin rubbing against my face.

Then one sensation leaped out: I felt something warm running down my leg. I realized it had to be my precum. I was oozing precum, to the point that it was rolling down my leg. I was totally confused at that: he was stroking me, but my cock didn't normally respond to what he was doing in so emphatic a manner. My lips relaxed and, while I didn't respond to his assault on my mouth, I was acknowledging my submission to his tongue. He noticed, too.

"The cock doesn't lie," he said, with a bit of a laugh, and my surrender to him was complete. He was right: my body was enjoying this. My mind would have to sort it out later, but, for now, I was his and ready to serve him.

He was ready for me to serve him, for he stopped long enough to strip down to his underwear. I could see the bulge there and what looked like a wet spot. I was ready to see it, to lick it, to taste it. He untied me and used the cord to create a slip knot, which he slipped over my cock and balls to create a leash. I gasped once when the knot pinched the skin at the base of my cock, but it was a gasp of pleasure/pain. Having a rope around my balls and being led by them was a familiar sensation and a comfortable one. It settled me down and took me to the next level of submission.

"Get on your hands and knees," he ordered. I complied, somewhat gingerly, as I was right about the concrete: my knees were already protested the roughness. I knew, however, the discomfort would soon be forgotten. I was even more sure when he ran the rope leash between my legs, pressing into my crack and winding up over my shoulder. I murmured with pleasure. THIS was what I needed to feel. My submission deepened.

He brought an empty storage box over and, positioning it in front of me, sat on it. I needed no prompting to begin licking the bulge in his underpants. I soaked the cotton as I used my tongue to trace the outline of his cock. It looked thick and I wondered how I would fit it in my mouth, even as I was getting turned on by licking it through his underwear. His groans of appreciation inspired me to nuzzle it even more.

After a couple of minutes of that, he stood and lowered his underpants. I was right: it was very thick. At least, I thought, I could get the nice looking spear head into my mouth and give it some good licks. I gave a quick lick around the head and down the shaft. To my surprise, the cock itself was sweet. I was used to precum being sweet, but this was the first time the skin itself was so tasty. I took as much of it as I could in my mouth to savor the flavor, and felt it growing even larger. He gave me words of encouragement as I ran my tongue down the shaft and was rewarded with some even sweeter and tastier precum.

I pulled back until just the tip was in my mouth and sucked on it until the precum was gone. I could see now that his cock was very thick indeed. The head had that perfect spear shape and I had to lick the base of the head again. As I swirled my tongue around it, he moaned appreciatively. I ran my tongue down the shaft from the tip of the head to the base and was rewarded with another drop of precum, which I eagerly lapped up. I took as much of his cock in my mouth as I could and started to bob my head to milk that sweet precum. I noticed that I could induce a stream of it by rubbing his shaft with my tongue while holding him in my mouth, so I did that repeatedly. As I moved up and down, I was also pushing back against the rope in my ass crack, enjoying those sensations as well. I was settling into a rhythm and moving deeper into that special submissive space...

...when he suddenly withdrew and stood up. He walked over to the garage door, turned off the lights and opened the door onto his patio. It was evening now, and almost dark outside. I shivered with delight as the cool breeze came in and delighted my body with fresh sensations. I noticed, for the first time since I was kneeling, that my leg was wet with my own warm precum, which was streaming out of my cock. I was surprised, because, since I had been forced to my hands and knees, no one had touched it.

He returned and, taking my head in his hands, began to take me in earnest. He pushed me down on his cock and I struggled to take it all. He didn't shove it all in at once, but worked on me slowly, giving me a little more with every thrust. My tongue was working overtime licking that wonderful shaft and tasting the precum, which was increasing in volume. My world was focusing in on the cock in my mouth and the way it rubbed against my cheeks as he explored my mouth with it just as he had earlier with his tongue. I was moaning now, unable and unwilling to resist this gentle assault on my mouth. Nothing existed but my mouth and the cock that was possessing it and filling me...

...and, suddenly, I felt something on my chin that shocked me: his balls. They were swinging and hitting me on the chin and I realized that he had his entire cock in my mouth. I gave a moan of satisfaction and pleasure and my tongue went wild licking the cock as best it could. He grabbed my head with extra pleasure and started to cry out softly. I could feel his cock start to contract and knew he was about to come. Then he was filling my mouth, not in spurts but in what felt like a continuous stream. And, feeling that, I did what I had never done before: I swallowed what was in my mouth.

He withdrew from my mouth and the realization of what I had done hit me: for the first time, I had swallowed a man's cum. My reaction startled me even more. Without thinking, I took him back in my mouth, seeking to draw out whatever was left. Alas, I had already taken all he had. I held him in my mouth, savoring the warmth and texture of his cock as it relaxed.

He closed the door, turned on the light and told me to get dressed. I hadn't come, but my leg was slick with precum and the floor in front of me was wet with drops that had fallen off my cock. As I cleaned up and dressed, I reflected on what had happened. By all rights, I shouldn't have felt good about it: I don't kiss and I don't swallow. And yet, I was glowing. As I got in my car and started to drive off, his statement haunted me...

"The cock doesn't lie."