Some Harmless Competition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You guys done in there? The timers ran out a while ago for us." Adam's voice came through the door, slightly muffled but still pretty clear. The smaller girl broke the kiss gingerly, leaving Maya to taste her own cum on her lips.

"Yup. Just finished, actually. We had to redo a round because I kept realizing I'd misunderstood the prompt." She replied without a pause, wiping her face clean with a tissue from the bedside table.

"What the... what the fuck did we just do?" Maya asked shakily, the true reality of the situation sinking in.

"We had a bit of fun, that's what."

"But we... how can I... what do we tell Adam... and Marco?"

"Nothing. They don't need to know. Besides, we were just playing the game. That all gave me a pretty good idea of what your card was. Come on, let's go."

Maya was stunned. She had just cheated on Adam. Or had she? Her mind raced. Some guys were into having their partners sleep with other women, right? She couldn't remember if Adam had ever said anything like that.

"Hey." Hayley said, giving Maya's breast a firm squeeze, the sensation bringing her attention back to the blonde beauty that had just brought her to a crashing orgasm. "It was just some harmless, drunken fun. Nothing to worry about."

Harmless drunken fun? Maya thought. That could work. It was just a part of the game, right? It wasn't really cheating, we were just getting into the naughtier side of the game a little. Doubt nonetheless still gnawing at her heart, she fixed her underwear, took a few steadying breaths, then got up to join Hayley on her way back out to the boys. Before they opened the door, Maya spoke to her friend in a hushed voice:

"So does Marco really let you... you know... with other girls?"

Hayley paused, her hand frozen on its way to the doorknob.

"Well, uh... sort of. I mean, we've talked about it before. Like, he didn't agree agree, but we... you know what? It's all good, don't worry about it."

The rest of the round went off without a hitch. Perfect guesses all around added a huge score boost to everybody. Maya was still narrowly in the lead at 18 points, Marco trailing her at 17. Adam and Hayley were tied for last at 11.

"Alright, we're in the last two rounds now." Marco announced. "Adam and Hayley, you need to pull your fingers out and get some points if you want second place. As for you, Maya, I'm coming for your ass."

"Well at least ask permission first! You're a married man after all!" The alcohol was undeniably getting to Maya. She wasn't stumbling over her words, but she could feel her thoughts shifting around in a blur, her filters dissolving like tissue paper in the rain. She caught herself, deciding that she had had plenty to drink at this point.

As the other three laughed at her crass joke, she got up and poured herself a tall glass of water. She took a few long sips, instantly feeling a bit better.

"You good, girl?" Marco's deep voice surprised her, his strong, 80% dark chocolate-coloured hand closing over her shoulder.

"Yeah, thanks. Just clearing my head. That wine sneaks up on you."

"Alright. You let me know if you need anything." He said with a reassuring smile as he walked back to join the others. Maya was already feeling much better, so she followed him a few steps behind.

"Round 10 everybody- let's pick teams."

The teams were Maya and Marco, Hayley and Adam. It was decided after a coin toss that team MM would take the bedroom, and team AH would stay in the lounge. Hayley grabbed her card and they went into the room. It was her turn to go first, so she flipped her card and read her fate.

"For fuck's sake..." she mumbled under her breath.

"What was that, Maya?" Marco asked, a hint of concern in his voice.

"It's... you know what, it's nothing. I've just been getting bad cards is all. I'll manage."

"Alright, if you're sure. If you're not comfortable doing something, you can get a new card."

"I appreciate that, but no. We've done dirtier stuff tonight," she said, involuntarily thinking of last round's surprise cunnilingus. "This isn't too bad." She continued.

"Alright girl, as long as you're good. I'll start the timer now then."

Maya flipped her card back over, she didn't need to reread the card- it was plenty memorable. '"I can fit your whole cock down my throat"'.

As the timer started, she walked over to where Marco was standing, near the bed. She started by pointing at herself, then at her throat, then at Marco's jeans-covered crotch.

"Uh, you feel blue?" Maya shook her head quickly before catching herself and resuming her act. She imitated bobbing her head up and down on an imaginary penis.

"Are you... bobbing for apples? Wait, no, it's a blowjob, right?" She resisted reacting this time, resuming her act, being sure to indicate how deep she was going.

"Uhhh... deepthroat? You're deepthroating... a doctor?" Fuck. So close. Maya was beginning to see a pattern here. Glancing down at Marco's solid abs and slight bulge, she pondered how much she wanted to win this game. Whether bragging rights was enough to make her dance really close to the edge of a bottomless pit of hedonism. She rarely won any of the games the two couples played. In the months they've been meeting, she'd only won one game of Gwent, and nothing else. It was about time she had another victory under her belt.

Her mind made up, though still undeniably clouded by lust, she dropped to her knees in front of Marco, who stood there, stunned but stoic. She went to work pretending to give him a blowjob, miming an exaggeratedly long penis to avoid touching her face to his crotch.

"Damn, girl. You, uh, want to give me a blowjob? Uh, the card... is that what the card says?" Maya sighed audibly. In for a penny, in for a pound. She pressed her face into his crotch, looking up at his dark brown eyes as her lips came to rest on his zipper. She pulled back slightly, then pushed into him again, pretending to choke on it slightly. As she pressed herself against his loins, smelling a heady, musky aroma that made her head spin, Maya felt an impossibly huge beast wake from its slumber. Something expanded just below her chin with enough force to make her feel like she'd just been lightly punched in the jaw. Holy fuck. What kind of monster is he packing in there? Are the things they say about black guys true?

That same image of the hamster and banana flashed through her mind, only this time, she was the hamster, and the banana was...

Marco's voice brought her back to her senses somewhat, though she couldn't get the image out of her head.

"Oh! So it's a deepthroat with eye contact?" Maya continued miming, feeling her body heat up every time she bumped against what felt like a tree trunk in Marco's pants.

"Okay, uh... deepthroat... uh, sixty-nine? No, wait, we already did that one. Hmmm..." Maya eyed the timer. Was it done or had they not remembered to start it? Doesn't matter- she was determined to get this card across to her partner. In one smooth motion, she hooked her fingers in his underwear, and pulled them to the ground along with his pants. She recoiled at the spring-loaded surprise that burst up as the pants went down. If she had been slightly further forward, it would have smacked her chin. A tingle crept its way down to her still wet pussy at the thought of it. She admired its length and girth- as it turned out, the 'exaggeratedly large penis' that she had been miming was actually about the same size as the real deal.

"Holy fuck! What are you doing Maya?" Marco exclaimed, keeping his voice hushed.

"It's okay," she said, forgetting the 'no talking' rule for a moment, "it's just to win the round. Besides, you and Hayley have an... agreement."

"Agreement?" Marco returned. "What agreem..." his voice trailed off as Maya engulfed his glans with her plump lips. It was possibly the largest thing she had ever had in her mouth, bar none- and it was just the head! She pulled back slightly, then dove back in, savouring the way the pressure on his frenulum milked sticky strands of pre-cum out of his engorged cockhead. Maya had never been much for blowjobs, but she didn't hate them. She could enjoy watching Adam squirm as she licked along the length of his shaft. This was on a whole different level, though. His musky taste and aroma filled her senses, his dark chocolate skin glistened with a thin layer of sweat, and his rock hard appendage pulsed invitingly in her mouth. She would need to put in some work if she was going to fulfil the prompt of her card. Steeling herself, she relaxed her throat and let more of Marco's enormous, purple headed, throbbing erection slip into her welcoming mouth. As she felt it hit the back of her throat, it was like she found a whole new erogenous zone. She had deepthroated Adam a few times, but to even compare the two was like comparing a Rolls Royce limo to a Honda Civic. Adam's respectable 6" cock could reach the back of her throat, but Marco's entrancing 11" (at least) cock was reaching her throat and going even further beyond. She gagged a few times, but, determined as ever, pressed on.

Marco, for his part, seemed stunned into silence; his hand hovering near Maya's head, as if uncertain whether to push her away or push her harder down onto his engorged organ. She didn't give him the chance to make that decision, as she pushed even further down. She had more than half of it lodged tightly in her throat right now, and she could feel it pressing out on all sides, twitching and pulsating frantically.

"Uh... is... is this still a part of the game?" Marco managed to gasp out. Maya nodded with his cock still deep in her throat.

"Okay. Shit. Uhhh... is it a... glory hole deepthroat?" Maya didn't care about the rules anymore, she shook her head no, being sure to squeeze her throat tightly around his turgid member as she did so. She adjusted her angle of attack slightly, then resumed her assault. Her perseverance was rewarded when she felt her nose bump up against the soft patch of his curly pubic hair. Triumph in her eyes, she turned her gaze up to Marco, who met her look with a smouldering desire in his eyes.

"Damn, girl. You can fit my whole cock down your throat!" Marco exclaimed, straining to keep his voice hushed. Maya nodded excitedly at this, causing his dick to rapidly enter and exit her throat. Maya kept up the nodding for just a bit longer than strictly needed, and was rewarded for it by feeling Marco's cock swelling. She braced for his hot load, craving its heat sliding down her throat. But it never came. Instead, he collapsed to the bed, his cock sliding about halfway out of her mouth in the process.

"What's wrong?" She asked around his cock, which she was still idly bobbing her head on.

"Nothing... it's just, I guessed your card, and the timer ran out a while ago. We don't need to keep doing this." Maya's eyes darted down to the cock in her mouth. She swirled her tongue sensually around the tip, tracing the outline of his urethra, tasting the appetizer to the dinner she needed.

"That's true. But this looks pretty uncomfortable." She said between strokes. "We can't let you go back to the game with this beast crammed into your pants" She brought his cock all the way out of her mouth, then ran her tongue along its underside, tracing the bulging veins branching along its length. As Marco began to respond, she sucked his girth back into her mouth, more easily granting him access to her pre-used throat.

"Thing is, this isn't going to work for me. I'm... I'm a giver. I get off on giving my girl pleasure. Without that, I can't bust." Maya thought for a moment as she felt his head flare up inside of her throat.

"We can't do that. That would be cheating. Right now I'm just trying to finish what I started because of the game, so it's fine." Maya's hand joined her throat in stroking the grade-A slab of black sausage as she justified her actions. A tiny voice in the back of her head was telling her that she was probably just horny and still a little drunk, but she shooed that voice away. She was busy worshipping this remarkable specimen of a penis, and couldn't spare the attention to think about other things.

"Ahhh, fuck that feels incredible, girl, but I'm serious- this ain't going to cut it." Maya slid her mouth off of his member, but her fingers kept stroking it firmly, twisting their way around his spit-slick scepter.

"What are you proposing, then?" She said, an unintended bit of spice creeping into her voice.

"Just let me return the favour on you." Maya cupped both of her hands around his cock head, squeezing and stroking in different directions all at once. It twitched, sending a small droplet of pre-cum flying to land on Maya's face, just above her mouth. She snaked her tongue up to lick it clean, then resolutely stood up, stretching her tired legs. Not giving herself too much time, lest she think better of her decision, she slipped her panties and skirt off, then positioned herself over Marco's grinning face, his cock pointing eagerly at her mouth, as if anticipating its future.

"Damn, girl, your pussy looks delicious. You could..." Maya cut him off by grinding her wanton lips against his face. She was quickly rewarded by the feeling of his tongue pressing into her depths, leaving a hot trail of buzzing nerve endings in its wake. Turning her attention to the thick piece of black licorice in front of her, she wrapped her arms around his legs, leaving them to rest where she could fondle his heavy balls. She then returned the sword to its rightful stone by taking his entire length in one smooth gulp. Wet sounds filled the room, along with the occasional gag or moan from Maya. For a fraction of a second, she wondered if their significant others could hear what was going on in the room, but the moment Marco simultaneously hit her clit with his tongue and the back of her throat with his cock, that concern vanished as she let out a deep, throaty moan. Moments later, a soft knock on the door startled Maya. Not so for Marco, though, he kept up his assault on her drooling pussy, and continued thrusting his meat up into her throat.

"You guys okay in there? I heard a sound, like someone... yelping?" It was Hayley.

"Nah, girl; we're all good. Maya was just getting frustrated that she can't figure out how to mime her card. I think I'm gonna give her another round, out of pity, you know?"

"Pity? She's in the lead! She doesn't need your pity!" She returned. Maya gasped for air just as Marco sucked on her clit while bathing it with his tongue, forcing another choked moan to escape from her mouth.

"Listen to her, she's trying really hard to get me to understand. Just give her another chance."

"Fine, go ahead. But if I'm passed out before we finish, then you owe me a tongue-lashing."

"Oh, don't worry baby- you know there's nothing I love more in the world than eating pussy. It's a win-win for me." This he punctuated with an intense assault on the object of his lust, sending Maya into a frenzy of grinding and deepthroating. Her orgasm appeared just before her eyes, bubbling up from within her deepest recesses.

Just as she felt herself cresting that wave for the second time today, Marco's intoxicating cock swelled up more than ever before. He was still talking, presumably to Hayley, but Maya didn't hear their words anymore. She was too focused on the twin sensations of her pussy spasming and clamping down, and of Marco's cock twitching and contracting as he released his first huge shot of cum deep into her throat. His cock was lodged so deep, in fact, that she barely even noticed the first rope until she felt its heat tracing a line of liquid fire down her throat. She pulled back on the cock, wanting to savour this fully. She was rewarded with another huge eruption, directly into her mouth this time. Her own orgasm floated along, stringing together many climaxes into a long, unbroken chain of euphoria. She greedily swallowed down his mouth-filling load, only to be greeted with another one just as large as the last, and then another. She struggled to keep up with his output, until she had to admit defeat and pull his still-cumming manhood out of her mouth. She was pleased to feel the heat of his last two shots plaster themselves across her face.

As she came down from the high of her orgasm, she sucked on the still-hard tip of Marco's magnificent member, extracting all of the delicious seed it had still yet to give. For a little while the two just laid there, basking in the glow of their shared ecstasy, idly lapping up any stray fluids from their partner's spent sexes.

After a spell, they sluggishly extracted themselves from their sixty-nining position, breath heavy and eyes lidded with satisfaction. Maya felt bad about what she had done. She did, really. She shouldn't have gone that far just to win the game. Still, though, this was all fun and games, right? She wasn't betraying Adam- she was just letting loose and getting competitive. If Adam did the same thing to win she would... be okay with that... right? Putting the thought aside for future Maya to deal with, the dishevelled woman cleaned Marco's cum off of her face with the same box of tissues as Hayley had used before. After a few silent moments, the two just lying there appreciating each other's nudity, they reluctantly got to their feet, straightened up, and moved to rejoin the others. Right before leaving the bedroom, Marco revealed his card to her. 'Disney World, but in space'.

"Don't get it too on the nose, now." He said with a smile before darting in to plant a quick but powerful kiss on her lips.

The first half of the round went poorly this time, with only Hayley scoring points for guessing Adam's prompt, 'Calvin and Hobbes". Maya chose to play her turn pretty far from the answer she knew, to pretend that she didn't really understand it. Unsurprisingly, nobody could guess what she was doing, since she barely knew what she was trying to depict. Marco, on the other hand, went all in on his rendition of Maya's card, bobbing his head frantically, emphasizing the size of Maya's imaginary cock and how he took it down to the base. Eventually, Hayley said something close enough to earn the three of them a point each.

"Hey, shouldn't I get a point for being a part of the demonstration?", Maya whined, dropping her weight onto one leg and playfully pivoting her other leg back and forth.

"Ha! If everybody gets a point this turn, then it's like nobody got any. How about you get a half-point." Marco was quick to console her. She was still coming out behind this round, but not by as much as she had thought she would. By her tally, the score was 12 for Adam, 14 for Hayley, 18 for Marco... and 181/2 for Maya. That half point was already paying off!

"Alright guys, round eleven is the final round, and it's also called the 'comeback' round. The player in last place is placed by themselves on a team, while the other three make up the other one. The three of us can't win points this round, only you can, Adam. And be warned," he said, turning to Maya and Hayley, "its bad sportsmanship to intentionally throw your performance- let's keep this game honest." With that, Marco, Hayley, and Maya retreated into the bedroom, leaving Adam to turn on the TV to distract himself while he waited.

In the room, the three of them looked at each other, a silent tension filling the space that nobody but Maya fully understood.

"So, who's going first?" Hayley said, breaking the tension somewhat.

"I'd like to know what you told Maya about our arrangement before we get to that. Did you tell her, for instance, that we don't have an arrangement?" Marco's reply came. His tone wasn't angry or hurt, but... curious?

Hayley's face dropped.

"I... uhh... we talk, sometimes. I probably mentioned our conversation to her... hang on... why are you bringing it up... unless..." Her gaze zeroed in on Maya, then darted back to her husband. "You dog! You fucked her too, didn't you?"