Some Harmless Competition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As it turns out, it took three more attempts for Maya to get it right. If she was being totally honest with herself, she had intentionally pushed cum out the first two times. Her aching pussy had an unquenchable need, and Marco's cock and Hayley's tongue offered just the right cure. By the final time, with Marco deep in her pussy and Hayley's rubber Marco staking its claim to her appreciative asshole, she found herself being fucked into a stupor, barely able to make a sound that wasn't a full-bodied moan. Eventually, she felt Marco explode inside of her yet again, his stamina and volume remaining unhindered despite the many loads he'd already deposited in her cum-bank. She felt her soul leaving her as her whole body tensed up so hard that her breathing was cut off entirely, leaving her to scream silently for Marco to make her his bitch, as her head slowly grew fuzzier and fuzzier. She had a vague awareness of movement as she came down from that mind-melter, and two voices drifted across a formless void to reach her.

"Looks like we fucked her silly, baby. You always have the best ideas." The sounds of frantic kissing punctuated the words.

"Oh shit!" squeaked Hayley's voice eventually, "it's Adam's car, coming down the street."

There was a quick flurry of movement, as Maya felt herself being lifted by strong, muscular hands. Moments later she was in her bedroom, being tucked in by two sex fiends, their naked bodies slick with sweat and cum- trophies of a great evening.

"Sleep tight, sexy. And keep that pussy going for us, I know we need another chance to hit that." Maya acknowledged him weakly, snuggling her way into the soft, sex-scented blankets. She briefly considered coming up with an excuse, but decided to save that problem for the morning.

With some regret she watched as Marco tucked away her new favourite piece of human anatomy, and as Hayley haphazardly stuffed her bulging breasts back into her shirt, cramming her discarded bra and panties into her purse rather than fussing with putting them on.

Maya saw Hayley open her bedside drawer through heavily lidded eyes. She deposited something thick and dark within, then slid the drawer shut.

"I have a feeling you're going to need this more than me, sweetie. If you ever need the real thing again, though, you just have to ask."

With a passionate kiss from each of them, the couple left Maya in her room just as the front door opened.

She caught a few snippets of conversation through the door; it seemed like the story they were going for was that Maya had drunk too much and the other two had just helped her into bed, and were about to leave themselves. A few minutes later, after some quiet rustling around the apartment, Adam crept into the bedroom, keeping the lights off.

"How are you doing, hun?" He asked gently, his head cocking to the side for a moment as if in confusion- had he noticed the smell?

"I'm fine..." she mumbled, not needing any help to act drunk, intoxicated on cum as she was. "Just had a bit too much tonight is all." There was no such thing as too much of Marco's cock, she thought to herself, sinking even deeper into her post-orgasmic peace.

"Ah, well let me know if there's anything I can get you."

"Thank you, but Hayley and Marco already gave me everything I needed."

"Nice of them to take such good care of you." He paused for a moment, hesitation creeping into his voice. "Hey, did you notice anything odd about tonight? Like, how we started getting more and more sexy cards the longer we played? Marco told me that he thinks the two packs just got mixed up, but I'm not too sure. Do you think they were trying to hint at a foursome or something crazy like that?"

Maya almost laughed out loud, but stopped herself at the last moment.

"Nah, I don't think so babe. I don't think the four of us getting it on is what they had in mind."

"Yeah, you're right. They probably couldn't handle us anyway." He said, pulling himself into bed behind his girlfriend.

"Mmmmm..." was her simple response as she slipped off into dreams of huge black cocks and never-ending orgasms.

End

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
10 Comments
MigbirdMigbird6 months ago

Outlandish debauchery and well crafted. Give me a minute — got to rehydrate, indeed; Maya certainly was fulfilled. Do hope you continue to share your imagination/fantasies (and your responses when readers post inane BS). Your posted response was so spot on — could not have said it better. Welcome to LW — some/many simply don’t get it.

Andreas_KreuzAndreas_Kreuz6 months ago

I hope the comments, including my earlier comment do not prevent the author from giving it a second shot. Let me try to explain, why this story was difficult for me in the hope that the next one will be easier.

When I read a story certain aspects help me along. First is the central theme - can I grab it and does it follow through. Here the the central theme is playing a game and getting more and losing inhibitions more and more in order to win. That was what I expected. But what I got was a long recount of irrelevant game rounds interspersed with some action in the bedroom. This was hot, but it was not aligned with the theme, because it did not really contribute to heating um the competition.

Second important aspect for me: Ability to identify with one of the characters? Can I identify with Marco? No he just makes me feel inferior. Do I want to identify with Adam? No, not with this end. If I were a woman, would I want to identify with one of the girls? Not really either.

Thirdly: Rhythem. Rhythm is what keeps people from fast forwarding to the end. Yor story starts of with a nice rhythm, but during the dinner it gets lost. The idea about including the adult cards or not is confusing. Why not let them have a discussion of whether to include them. Or let them decide after being done with the tame cards to tackle the adult cards. But then keep the tame cards short. Either the discussion or the tame cards give you as the author an opportunity to reveal something about the characters. Who is in favour who against it? Why? Does this position remain the same during the game or does the reluctant character take off later?

Fourth: Clichees. Why do all persons look like porn stars? So clichees turn me off.

Fifth: The open end. Open ended stories are ok. But they are difficult. An open end causes the reader to continue thinking how it could continue. But the twist at the end only leaves me with the conclusion, that the friendship of these 2 couples is destroyed forever. sad. And it happens completly at random. Why is Adam exluded? This twist comes out of nowhere. Another random piece of irrelevant information is the boss getting drunk and the wife being fucked and an employee seeing it. So three people whose position to their boss is changed drastically. But that is just mentioned and does not add to the story at all.

shirukienshirukien6 months agoAuthor

At the risk of making too many comments on my own story, I'd just like to address a few of the more tedious comments I've been getting a lot of. To that end, allow me to point out some incredibly obvious things that many people don't seem to be understanding.

1: this is fiction- it is not trying to be real or realistic. It is fantasy. If you're coming here to comment that it's unrealistic- no shit, that's the point. On a similar note, the insinuations of racism simply because my story features a well-endowed black man are just gibberish. Once again- it's fantasy, not a commentary on reality. Incidentally, though, Marco is loosely based on a specific porn star, not just tropes about black men- the fact that this actor embodies a few of those cliches is largely incidental.

2: "Loving" Wives is a euphemism. This one really seems to go over a lot of peoples' heads. Loving Wives as a category is not meant to be taken literally, at least, not exclusively. It's a euphemism- it means cheating, or some variation thereof, whether that be hotwifing, cuckolding, "it's not cheating if...", etc. Even if it weren't, cheating is right there in the tags- if it's not your thing that's entirely fine, but if you're going to go to a story and complain about the genre not being one you like- you're just a clown. If you don't want to read about cheating, don't read this story, and if you haven't read the story, your comment is meaningless. I'm deleting any comments that are just people trying to insult me or others who enjoy this kind of content- give me low ratings all you like, I just really don't have any interest in your opinion if you're purely trying to be a whiny asshole and not offer anything constructive.

3: I'm aware that the genre I'm writing in has tropes, and that I've engaged with some of them. This is my first foray into erotica, and I wasn't trying to fly too close to the sun. I appreciate feedback, but if your comment amounts to "this is not original", that isn't exactly helpful.

Not trying to be authoritarian with my comments section, just being transparent about my frustration with meaningless comments, and my intention to delete them.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

What a fucked up story, why put this sad tale in this cat-when there are no loving wives involved. I did

a lot of skimming thru the paragraphs-only interested in Adam(he seemed to be the only human-like

character you wrote-why did everyone treat him like shit-did he deserve this treatment? He was the only

sympathetic char. out of the bunch of idiots you had in the story. Really- you went for the tired cliche of a

big muscled black man with an enormous cock-you missed on naming him Jamal or Bubba. Looking forward

to hopefully reading and not skimming your next story-go for originality and no old cliches. Appreciate your

efforts.

Dare

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Ava's Corrupting Camping Trip Ch. 01 Faithful young girlfriend coerced by group of rowdy campers.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
Going Too Far Harry let's his roommate go a little too far with his girl.in Erotic Couplings
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
More Stories