Some Harmless Competition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not so loud, please!" Maya hissed, listening carefully for the sound of the TV in the other room.

"Too?" Marco raised an eyebrow. "So I was right then. You little slut. Couldn't wait to steal away our sexy little friend here from her boyfriend, could you?" On hearing his gentle tone, Hayley's face lit up, and a sultry smile spread her lips.

"I knew you'd understand, if I gave you the chance. Yes, I've wanted to bury my face between her thighs and lick my way to the center of her tootsie pop ever since I met her."

"Guys, really, the volume!" Maya pleaded, but she couldn't deny the reactions their words were causing.

"You minx. Well, the three of us are here now, why don't we see what the cards have in store for us? You can go first, Maya."

Her hands trembling with equal measures of lust and uncertainty, Maya reached for her card. She wasn't even surprised to find an adult card this time, in fact, she felt a pang of excitement as she read it: 'a stripper working hard for tips'. Without wasting a moment, she turned to the other two, waiting expectantly on the bed. Not bothering with the timer, she began dancing slowly and sensually, lightly moving her hands up and down her body, being sure to run her slender fingers along the curve of her breasts and the slope of her ass. She got into it; her body, still vibrating from her recent releases, began to heat up once again. Imaginary strip-club music blasted into her ears as she popped the buttons out of her blouse, one-by-one, leaving the last one barely holding the two pieces of fabric together across her modest but shapely chest. The fit of her blouse had required her to opt out of wearing a bra tonight, so all that remained to hide her puffy red nipples from the McCulloughs' hungry eyes were those two triangles of fabric, growing ever more strained as Maya swung her back around in a move straight off of the stage of a Vegas titty bar.

As she straightened herself up, she deftly popped the last button and let her shirt drift to the floor. The air moving against her engorged nipples felt phenomenal, like thousands of tiny tongues licking along her sensitive nubs. Her breath caught in her throat as the music in her head intensified, its heavy bass line thundering straight between her legs. She turned herself around to give them a view of her ass, lifting her skirt in quick flashes, giving them just a glimpse of her succulent mounds of premium ass, clad only in her thoroughly drenched cotton panties. After getting her fill of teasing them, she spun around again, flaring her skirt out in a ring around her. She quickly turned and spun the other way, this time carefully unhooking her skirt as she went. It fell to the floor in a sprawled heap, leaving Maya to dance around freely in nothing but her tiny white v-string panties, the front of which were coated in her juices to the point of being translucent. Seeing that they were useless anyway, Maya slipped them down her legs, tossing them at the couple watching her. She noticed the mouth-watering tent in the front of Marco's jeans, as well as the slow rise and fall of Hayley's heaving tits. A fresh gush of liquid dripped its way down her thigh.

"Well guys, are we playing a game or what? You should be guessing what I am." Her voice carried sexy promises that went unspoken.

"Uh, sure. You're a fucking sexy stripper, that much is obvious." Came Hayley's reply, spoken through a cracked voice. "But what are you doing, exactly?"

Maya continued her dancing, drawing near to the couple until she was straddling Hayley's lap, gyrating her fleshy asscheeks mere inches from her face. A face that Maya knew from experience could deliver untold pleasure if she just pushed back a little bit.

"Damn, hot stuff- you're really working hard for those tips, aren't you?" Marco said, his fingers moving over to heft one asscheek.

"That's it!" Maya blurted out, before remembering that she was supposed to stay neutral.

"Heh, I guess we can move on to the next card then." He flipped Hayley's card over, gave a laugh, and said:

"Well damn, that's just what I was thinking." He showed the card to Maya and Hayley, his other hand never leaving the hapless girlfriend's ass. 'Sixty-nine during threesome'.

"Me first!" Came Hayley's excited voice. By the time Maya looked over at her, she had already removed her overclothes, leaving only a lacy black G-string and a straining black Demi bra to match. These, too, were quickly discarded, leaving the compact bombshell entirely nude. Her pubic hair was trimmed into a neat little heart, right above her clitoris. Marco, too, was quick to disrobe, joining the girls in nudity.

"So how do we..." Maya began, but Hayley silenced her with a toe-curling kiss, shutting off the rational part of her brain. She was barely even surprised when Marco lifted her clean off of the floor, positioning his mouth directly over her desperate pussy, and swinging her around until she was face to face with his awe-inspiring piece of worship-meat. She needed no further instructions, but set to work on coaxing the cum from his dusky balls. She held on tightly as Marco took a few steps forward, causing Hayley's glistening pussy to come into her vision. She released her lollipop with a loud pop, then proceeded to lick along its shaft while he maneuvered the swollen purple head into his wife's ready hole. Maya watched her friend's pussy stretch around his tribute to the glory of man while she continued bathing it in licks and kisses. It barely fit, but to Hayley's credit she took it all the way down to the base. When there was no more cock for her to taste, Maya turned her attention to what was in front of her- a juicy pussy, filled to the brim with a perfect cock, but missing somebody to keep her clit warm. Not wanting her friend to suffer, Maya ran her tongue all around her pussy, focusing first on the parts where she could also lick the base of Marco's shaft, but eventually migrating north to everybody's favourite 'instant pleasure' button.

Between Maya's assault on her clitoris and Marco pounding her pussy, Hayley's voice kept slipping out- long, drawn out moans, soft, purring whines, and the occasional loud groan.

"Hey! Adam is going to hear you if you keep moaning like that!" Maya said between long, hard licks. At some point, she heard Adam turn up the TV. Knowing him, he probably heard something from the room, but didn't want to spoil the game by hearing the answer. If only he knew.

As Maya was coming down from her first orgasm, a shaking and squirting affair that left Marco dripping with the evidence of his masterful tongue-work, a knock sounded on the door.

"Hey you guys, I just got a call from my sister. Her car broke down outside of town, so I'm going to have to go pick her up. I should be back in an hour or two. Sorry we couldn't finish game night, I guess it looks like Maya wins after all."

You're damn right I do, though Maya hazily, the final spasm of her orgasm still rocking through her nervous system. Adam continued.

"Anyway, it was fun you guys- get home safe."

"You too, bro!" Called out Marco as he licked his lips, setting Maya down on the bed next to a well-fucked Hayley. Moments later, they heard the front door close, followed by the sound of a car engine starting. They waited in silence as they listened to the sound fade into the quiet night. It was Maya who eventually broke their collective trance, her fingers idly tracing her outer lips as she spoke.

"Well... he's gone now. Guess we don't need to worry about noise anymore." A twinkle lit her eye as she looked at the two irresistible naked bodies in the room with her. One chiselled and hard in all the right places, including in the place that counts most- that treat for any hole that he calls his cock, and the other soft, small, and thick everywhere that matters, her cute pussy drooling its need down her ample thighs. "So... want to see what the last card says?"

"Fuck the cards." Marco said, pulling Maya to the edge of the bed, spinning her to face away from him. "I'm getting in that pussy." And with that, Maya felt his divine rod split apart her folds, lodging its head right at her entrance, where her pussy, despite being the greedy and eager hole that it was, struggled to accommodate his sheer mass. He began rocking back and forth slightly, working his pleasure-hammer gradually deeper into Maya's gushing orifice. Meanwhile, Hayley, who seemed to have regained some of her vigour, scooted herself underneath Maya. Seeing her, Marco adjusted his angle so as to push her pussy down on his wife's face. The dual assault, plus her own efforts on the pussy that Hayley so kindly placed directly in front of her quickly brought Maya to her second orgasm, and Hayley wasn't far behind her. Throaty moans, the sound of slapping flesh, and the wet noises of tongues furiously lapping away filled the room, spilling out into the lounge and kitchen beyond. Marco had yet to cum again, and showed no signs of stopping anytime soon.

"Hold up." Maya said between thrusts, her constant stream of moans making speech challenging. "I need to rehydrate."

Marco slowly slid his cock out of her, leaving her feeling empty and alone.

"Alright, baby girl. Don't take too long, though- don't want us to miss that fine ass of yours." Marco turned his attention to his wife while she extracted herself from the pile of hot, sweaty sex she had been immersed in.

She padded out of the bedroom, not bothering to put on any clothes. She noted the big picture window open to the street, but didn't see anybody out and about, so she figured she was fine as she was. Mind you, it was hard to see anything in the darkness outside when it was so bright inside, but at this point she really didn't mind if some passersby caught a glimpse. She made her way over to the kitchen where she downed the remainder of her glass of water from earlier. That was when she heard two sets of naked footsteps behind her, entering the kitchen. Marco pressed up against her back, in a way reminiscent of how Maya had started her night, with Adam sparking her sexual desires. Only now, the man pressed up against her was twice as big and infinitely darker, his naked cock bouncing proudly against her naked pussy, like long-lost friends about to reconnect.

"We changed our mind" he said into Maya's ear, his hot breath tickling her sensitive skin while he slowly rubbed the tip of his cock along her opening. "We decided we'd do my card after all." At this, Hayley dropped a card onto the counter in front of Maya. The words she read from that card were enough to give Maya a small orgasm by themselves, causing Marco's cock to slip right in to its hilt. Hayley grabbed Maya's head, forcing it down gently to the counter leaving her with her ass high in the air for Marco to pound with his improbably large fuck stick.

All the while, with that fine slab of man wrecking her hole in the best way, Maya found her face pressed into the edge of the card, just able to read and reread her fate, written thereupon, sending her into renewed fits of pleasure every time. 'Creampie somebody else's girl' it read.

Maya's pussy was leaking like a fountain in anticipation of her hard-earned prize, but Marco was making her work for it.

"Alright, up on the counter. I'm taking that ass first, then we'll get back to the card." Marco wasn't asking, he was commanding. For whatever reason, Maya readily accepted that he intended to fuck her ass, and climbed up onto the counter, wagging her drooling cunt back and forth in front of Marco's face. He took a few long, slow licks from her clit to her anus, focusing the bulk of his attention on exploring and prodding her tight sphincter, then pushed one of his thick fingers past her outer ring. Much to her surprise, her ass welcomed the finger greedily, its walls pulsing around the roaming digit like a pussy. He began to work his finger in and out of her tightest entrance while his other hand found her clit and started tracing intricate patterns. She was so worked up that it didn't take her long to cum like that. When Marco resumed his fingering after letting her recover from her orgasm, she groaned in frustration.

"Fuck, my ass is ready already. I need your fat cock inside me. Fucking now." Maya lowered her ass without waiting for an answer, feeling around with it for his member. Once she located it, she twisted her hips around until its gorgeous flared tip was pressed firmly into her rear entrance.

"Look, ma! No hands!" He proclaimed as she felt the first few inches sink into her second hole, finding the experience no less pleasurable than using her usual fuck-socket. Marco gradually picked up speed, mashing his cock hastily into her rectum. Meanwhile, Maya caught a glimpse of Hayley's cute, oh-so-deliciously fat ass bouncing alluringly across the room to where she had dropped her purse. The next few minutes were something of a blur, as the buff black man beat no fewer than six orgasms out of her ass, until eventually she came to her senses just in time to see Hayley approaching her, a big black dildo strapped to her crotch. A very familiar looking dildo at that. Maya puzzled over it for a moment while Marco adjusted her, lifting her into the air and leaning back, supporting both of their weights on the counter. All of this he did without so much as slowing the pistoning motion of the best cock Maya had ever felt.

Eventually it dawned on her- the dildo was exactly the same size and shape as Marco's flesh dildo. It was one of those penis-mold toys. She had just enough time to appreciate the detail in the veins and the colour before Hayley slid up to her, pointing the strap-on Marco cock at her unoccupied hole. She teased it lightly along the edges of Maya's entrance, engulfing her in a deep, tongue-wrestling kiss as she did so. Marco, all the while, pounded away at her recently deflowered ass. Without warning, she felt the dildo push past her opening, leaving her wonderfully filled by two huge, finger-licking good cocks, each one thrusting in opposition to the other, leaving Maya with no chance to recover between explosions of pleasure, reducing her to a gibbering, sopping mess.

Some time later, when Maya had long since lost count of her orgasms, unable to tell where one crescendo ended and another began, Marco began thrusting desperately, his voice coming out in ragged gasps.

"I'mma bust soon, and there's no way I'm not seeding that velvety white pussy of yours." He looked around the room for a moment. "Let's move this party to the lounge, the floors in the kitchen are cold."

An alarm went off in Maya's cum-drunk mind.

"Wait... the window... they could see..." She said simply, continuing to rhythmically contract and bounce her throbbing asshole on his invading dong.

"Who?" He asked, looking around. His eyes landed on the window. Pulling himself free with an audible pop, he walked over to the window, his glorious phallus bouncing side to side, and his tight ass cheeks flexing one after the other. He leaned against the window, his cock, still soaked from remodelling her holes, bumped against it, leaving a small smear of her cum.

"Nobody's out there, come see."

Reluctantly, Maya made her way over, followed close behind by Hayley- keeping her eyes glued to Maya's jiggling booty.

Pressing herself against the glass, shielding her eyes from the light, Maya confirmed that there were, indeed, no people outside. No sooner had she confirmed this, though, than she felt Marco's cock strike at her core with the precision of a trained fencer. She was pushed against the glass, her breasts squishing against the cold pane. Marco pounded into her relentlessly now, his cock an instrument of pure and carnal power, bringing her to heights of pleasure that she had seldom imagined before.

"Yeah, you like that, girl? You like my cock breaking you in? You know your pussy was made for my thick black meat."

"Yes! Fuck! My pussy is all yours! Fill me up with your hot cum!" Maya could barely believe the words coming out of her mouth. She didn't have much time to dwell on them, though, as she could feel an orgasm unlike any other building rapidly. Billions of tiny sparks slowly burning their way through her body, all aiming to reach her overstuffed pussy. Hayley moaned away on the couch behind them, thrusting the dildo forcefully into her battered slit, eyes rolled back like a woman possessed.

"Ready for me, sexy? Ready for me to pump my huge, hot load deep into your unprotected pussy?"

His words struck directly at her clitoris, like a blacksmith's hammer striking an anvil. She could feel her whole body undulating with the beginnings of an orgasm that threatened to carry her sanity away with it. She could only moan her response.

"Yes! Fucking YES! I want to feel your fucking jizz fill up my insides. I want to feel so full of cum from your fucking perfect cock that I... Fuck, fuck fuck fuck FUCK!!! FUCKING CREAMPIE YOUR SLUT! DONT YOU DARE FUCKING STOP NOW! YOUR FUCKING CUM BELONGS TO ME! I NEED IT SPRAYING THE WALLS OF MY SLUTTY PUSSY RIGHT FUCKING NOW!" Maya was manic with lust. Words kept pouring out of her mouth but she had no control over them. Her body was on autopilot now- her whole being dedicated to sexual release. She pushed back hard against Marco's battering ram, her face mashed into the glass. Had she just seen some people walk by? She didn't give a fuck at this point. Let them all watch her cum like the dirty cheating whore she was- all that mattered now was for her to rise to meet the final wave of pleasure looming on the horizon.

"Fucking take my cum, you sexy slut. Don't you dare let even a single drop leak out of your pussy. It's mine now, and I don't let my cock-sleeves go until they can take my whole load." With those words, Marco gave a few final thrusts, pushing Maya right up to the edge of nirvana. It was the feeling of his already huge cock swelling in size, followed by the searing hot splash of precious cum against her cervix, that pushed Maya over the crest of the wave. She felt as though she was just an extension of her squirting pussy. The only things Maya could feel were her brain-shredding orgasm, and Marco's still-hard, still-cummimg cock flooding her insides with his copious ejaculate. Her only regret, minor though it was in the bliss of the best orgasm she'd ever had, was that she wasn't getting to taste his gourmet cum. Having it plaster her insides with its ooey-gooey goodness was more than a good trade, though, so she continued to ride out his everlasting cum blasting until she felt some start to leak down her leg. Instinctively, her finger reached down to snatch it up, depositing the creamy treat on her tongue.

Eventually, the man's orgasm came to an end, and he slumped back from Maya's limp form, being sure to guide her gently to the ground as she collapsed.

"Well that's a shame." He said, eyeing Maya's totally claimed holes once he'd caught his breath. "Looks like you spilled some. Hayley, why don't you clean her up so we can teach her a lesson about wasting good cum."

"I thought you'd never ask." She said, squeezing her tits together in excitement. She went over to where Maya was on the floor recovering, slipped between her splayed legs, and got to work softly lapping up any cum that had escaped her folds. When this was done, she stuck her tongue deep into her cream-filled crevice, scooping out as much of the valuable stuff as she was able. Her purpose became clear when she planted a huge, rapidly intensifying kiss on Maya's trembling lips, letting her taste all of the complex flavours of their combined lovemaking. When Hayley pulled away, Marco was on his feet, his ever-hard cock swaying hypnotically before him.

"Now." He said, using his cock like a baton to gesture at Maya. "We're going to try this again, and this time, I don't want to see you spill any."