Some Marine

Story Info
College student has care free sex with pregnant fuckbuddy.
1.7k words
4.2
11.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CapnJock
CapnJock
12 Followers

Some Marine...

My stories are in the form of a memoir. The tales are first of growing up in my parent's guesthouse, then progress to the time when I was an hotelier and culminating with me as sailing ship captain. I have collected them in a series of volumes entitled The Intimate Intercourse of a Hedonistic Hotelier, A Memoir. This Story is from Volume II, The College Years 1969-1973, Mmmm, Mmmm, Good!

Memory, however, is a faulty device, as any trial lawyer will tell you. No two witnesses to any incident relate the same series of events. Memories are colored by experience and imagination. I have been blessed with a surfeit of both.

As I write this memoir at the start of my eighth decade of life, I find the memories of some of the events related have dimmed. I find though, as I continue to write, many of the memories burst forth like a climatic crescendo in a welcoming grotto of pleasure.

Though these stories are, for the most part true; I freely admit that some of the stories are "more true" than others. I can say, however, that all the stories are based on true events. I have changed the names of the participants to obscure their identity and to give them plausible deniability, if they so choose.

*****

The phone rang at the Captain Joseph Baker Guesthouse, where I was working over the holidays. The hostess answered and said it was for me. It was Jane McAlpine, the somewhat attractive but spacy blond daughter of my parent's friends Les and Margaret McAlpine. It was near the end of winter break and she was heading back to campus and looking for a ride.

"Jacques could we get a ride up to Prettyport, Doug's car is in the shop." Jane asked in her slightly nasal voice.

"Sure, I'm heading up about four on Sunday," I said. I was attending Whatcom State College. I came home every weekend to work for my parents to make money for my college. Also to have sex with Heather who was a senior at Swifton High School, except for the fact that I was currently on a sex hiatus from Heather, as she had found out I had had sex with another girl last summer.

"Great, there will be three of us, Doug, me and his little sister Dru. Pick us up at Les and Margaret's." I always thought it was odd that she called her parents by their first names, but they were from California, so that must have been the California way.

When I got to the McAlpine's, Jane, Doug and a cute girl were waiting for me. Dru was about 5'1" and well-formed. She had medium length, straight light brown hair with an ever so slight wave. She had the sweetest smile with mischievous dimples and a twinkle in her eye.

We loaded everyone in the VW microbus and off we went. Jane was in the front seat and Doug and Dru in the back. I had taken out the middle seat so I could carry more stuff. The VW was pretty noisy so it wasn't conducive to conversation for anyone except for the one in the front.

Jane said, "Dru is going to stay with us for several months in Prettyport. Dru doesn't have any friends in the Ferndale area; if you have the time perhaps you could show her around."

I thought this was a strange request, why couldn't they show her around? But she was a pretty little thing, so why not. When I dropped them off at Prettyport College, I asked for the phone number so I could give Dru a call.

The next day I called. The phone was in the Student Lounge of the residence apartment complex of Prettyport College. The student who answered the phone went up to Doug and Jane's dorm room where Dru was staying. A few minutes later Dru answered.

"This is Dru Marquis."

"Hi Dru. Jacques Lith, here. Would you like to come out to 'Guide Meridian Hall' with me?" I asked.

'Guide Meridian Hall' was what Alan Silver and I call the house we lived in outside of Ferndale. It was on a road called the Guide Meridian. Freshmen were supposed to live on campus unless you lived with a close relative. Alan's sister had just gotten a job in Swifton; so her house in Ferndale was vacant and we got a good deal to stay there. His mother was a distant relative of my dad... if you went back to the revolutionary war. That was close enough for us.

"Sure," she said confidently.

"I'll pick you up at one, out in front of the Prettyport Campus." I said.

Prettyport College was the college of interdisciplinary studies, i.e. "Hippy College" at Whatcom State. No rules, no grades, and consequently no discipline. The campus looked to me like a medieval fortress. There was circular drive up to the entrance to the campus.

I intended to show her where I lived and then take her into Lyndon for a soda or something, just to be neighborly. Jane had asked me to show her around, after all. At one o'clock on the button I drove up. There she was, pretty as you please.

When she got into the car she asked, "What is Guide Meridian Hall?"

"Oh, that's where I live." I said shyly.

"Cool," was her only reply.

We silently drove the several miles to my home. When we got there she said, "It's in the middle of nowhere!"

"Yeah." What could I say, it was!

"Let me show you around," there really wasn't much to see the living room had no furniture, there was a kitchen table and four chairs, and there was Alan's and my bedrooms... that was it.

I took her to my room. To my surprise, she pulled me into her arms and gave me a kiss. I kissed her back with a lustful flair. I moved her over to the bed and we lay on the bed kissing.

She started to unbuckle my pants. I was a bit astonished, but grateful, as my penis was standing to attention. There was little room for it in my pants in its inflated state.

Dru touched my penis through my pants and exclaimed, "Wow, you are ready for me right now! Take off your clothes!"

I was not used to such a forward girl. She seemed to know what we both wanted. I quickly took off all my clothes, as she did hers. We got under the covers and embraced. I smothered her in kisses. She responded in kind. With little fore play, I mounted this sweet young thing. She spread her legs to receive me. As the glans of my stone hard cock touched Dru's moist labia, she thrust her pelvis up to receive me. I plunged to the hilt and came almost immediately, filling her tight and already moist love canal.

I started again with a little less urgency. I pulled my cock out to tantalize her clit, then in to the fullest then out to her clit again. I did this several times before it became too much for me. I had to fuck her again in earnest. All this time she said not a word but had the most angelic smile on her face and her body moved to my rhythms. I came deep inside her in a series of convulsive bursts. With each burst of sperm infused semen she let out a little squeal.

As I started to fuck her a third time I whispered, "You are on birth control, aren't you?" A little late to ask, I know.

"Don't worry, you can't make me pregnant," she whispered back.

"Oh, good, cause I sure filled your vagina to the brim with my sperm." I said as I continued to thrust deeper and faster.

This time I lifted her hips up so I could get right up to her cervix and came with a series of powerful bursts. Oh, she was going to make a great little fuck buddy!

After that last bout, we lay on our backs next to each other and started to converse. I really knew nothing about her except she was Doug Marquis's little sister. I didn't even know how old she was, but she was certainly no virgin and old enough for great sex!

"Dru, so why are you staying with Jane and Doug?" I asked innocently

"I've dropped out of school for a while, so I thought I'd stay with them." she said as if it made perfect sense.

That wasn't much of an answer though, so I asked, "Why did you drop out of school?"

"Oh, 'cause I'm pregnant. That's why you don't have to worry about making me pregnant. I already am."

"You're pregnant!?! You don't look pregnant!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah. I'm only about eight weeks. I found out just after my eighteenth birthday. Does that bother you? We can still have sex as far as I'm concerned."

"Uh, no I guess not. Who's the father?" I asked foolishly.

"I don't know... some Marine." She said with nonchalance.

"You don't know? Some Marine! Don't you know which Marine?"

"It could be any one of several. It was a great Halloween party! I went as a sex kitten. I guess the guys took it literally and I played along. One of the marines took me into a bedroom and dared me to live up to my character. I had had a couple of Jägermeister's by then and I let him fuck me. Then two of his friends came in and fucked me too. It was kind of fun at the time."

I thought, 'I have exhausted this line of questioning and got way more of an answer than I needed.'

"Do you want to fuck again," she asked.

'Heck, yeah! Why not!' I figured, thinking with my prick.

She was far enough away from the marines, so I didn't have to worry about an angry marine coming after me, and I couldn't argue with her logic about my getting her pregnant. I can only imagine how irresistible she would be in a sex kitten costume.

I mounted her without saying a word and to my surprise I was soon hard as before. After a dozen thrusts I rammed my cock up to her cervix again and gave her such a blast of semen she squealed in delight. We fucked the rest of the afternoon. I took her home and arranged to meet her again. She really was a great little fuck buddy at college for the next several months.

CapnJock
CapnJock
12 Followers