Some of My Tgurl Adventures Pt. 02

Story Info
The continuing story of a submissive sissy find bliss.
2.5k words
4.32
6.5k
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexyR2
sexyR2
49 Followers

Et.al., as I said in the header of part 1 of this series, it is about the continuing adventures of an owned submissive sissy, whom I still have not yet named, whom is on a trip to a Mexican resort with the instructions from her Mistress to pleasure a minimum of 14 strange men over the two weeks that she is at the resort. Part 1 appears to be getting some positive reviews, I hope to make each installment hotter than the previous.

As with all authors of series, I strongly suggest, if this is your first exposure to this series, go back and read the first installment first.

As to the submissive's name, I need to get around to that. Perhaps I can ask for suggestions at the end of this installment.

When I last spoke, I mentioned that my new lover and I had kissed, promised to meet again at the resort, and he was gone.

All of that is true, but it really was a little more romantic than I said.

Since we were at the back of the plane on the flight here, aside from the flight crew, we were the last two off the flight. As we passed the friendly flight attendant, at the door from the plane, she said that she knew that we two had enjoyed our flight and then smiled devilishly. I smiled back at her and thanked her for allowing what had occurred to occur.

Then, as my lover and I left the plane, holding hands while walking down the stairs to the tarmac, I kept wanting to do something to show him how much pleasing him on the flight had meant to me. When we were on the tarmac, on the spur of the moment, I planted my feet, gripped his hand slightly tighter, yanked back with that hand that he was holding, which caused him to spin halfway around to face me. I then let go of his hand stepped closer toward him, threw my arms over his shoulders and started the most erotic French kiss that I could muster. He put his hands on my hips and pulled me even tighter toward him then moved his arms around my back one on the small of my back, one on the upper part of my back. He pulled me tight enough that I could feel the bulge of his cock starting to stir against my bare midriff and my breast simultaneously being softly crushed against his chest. As his tongue explored my mouth, my tongue explored his, fought with his, then relaxed and surrendered as friends. Talk about erotic! I never wanted it to end!

On top of that, there was a slight breeze blowing, which was swift enough to occasionally lift my short-pleated skirt just the perfect amount to show any and all interested that I was naked under it.

When we finally parted, I was momentarily sad to see such a strong new lover go, but I knew that I would see him again soon.

As I stood there, on the tarmac, watching him enter the airport terminal, and wondering how I was going to get to the resort without money for a taxi ride, I was suddenly brought back to the here and now by a swift slap onto one ass cheek, followed by that hand not being removed but rather by squeezing that cheek. I took a deep breath and excitement rose in me. It was the pilot of the plane that I had just been on. He leaned into me and whispered that he had heard what I had done on his plane, and I would have to be "personally" dealt with is response.

I turned to him, his hand still squeezing my naked ass and saw he was smiling and not stern. And I knew, in an instant, what "personally dealt with" meant.

He told me to come with him and turned toward the terminal building, still squeezing my ass, and started walking, his hand half pushing half dragging me along. As we entered the building, he softened his squeeze into an exploratory caress, soft but still insistent.

My mind fell into a whirlwind of thoughts about how I could get so lucky to have a third new sex partner in such a short amount of time: the security guard when I left; the mile-high partner on the flight; and now apparently this pilot. I was in such a tizzy that, aside from the pilot pulling to him, embracing me, his two hands this time lifting my skirt and massaging my exposed ass cheeks and kissing me at one point, I think outside, I do not recall much else of actually walking through the terminal and out to the pilot's car.

When we got in his car, he pulled me to him across the front seat and ripped my halter top down, popping a snap on it behind my neck. As my surgical D-cups came into view, he was mesmerized, his hands going to them. However, the popping snap made me think, "where is my luggage". Mistress had packed all those bikinis, and if the halter was ruined, I would need something to wear. As he squeezed my boobies, his mouth doing a surprisingly good job of exciting me and hardening my nipples, I had enough self-control to ask about the luggage, and he only momentarily paused his gyrations mentioned that I saw him carry it from the airport and put it in the trunk just seconds previously, then resumed his ministrations on my girls. As I said, my mind was a blur.

I let my lust and the situation take over. I started moaning approval as I cupped my hands around the sides to the back of his head, guiding him from one breast to the other and back, repeatedly. Then I reached, a little awkwardly past his head and down to his pants and the growing tent that was becoming distinctively obvious in them. I started, as best that I could in the confines of the car, to rub his growing problem.

After a short while, he stopped his suckling my mammaries. He looked at me in the face and pulled me further across the seat next to him, his hidden he-snake now more easily within reach. I started to undo his belt and unsnap and unzip his pants as I leaned back to his face, my lips and tongue meeting his. With my well-practiced ability, without breaking the kiss to look, I extracted his hardening hard-on from its confines, and started to stroke his meat, softly & sensuously, I wanted him to enjoy this and I chose to make it last. Also, when he did enter me, I wanted to completely be in the moment. So, slow soft strokes now were a must.

He was very well hung, more that two of my fist widths between the base and the glands, probably more than 8 inches, and a little thicker than the average real man that I have done. I knew that I would enjoy riding him in my slit and, again, up my ass.

I stroked up ... and down, ... up ... and down, ... up ... and down. Over and over. Slow, soft, sensuous. No, my lover, I set the pace here. You just enjoy my ministrations on your risen rod and my tongue in your mouth.

A moan escaped. I believe from him and not from me.

I broke the kiss and stared into his eyes, a seductive smile on my ruby red lips, my hands never ceasing their rhythm on his tool. Up ... and down, ... up ... and down.

I saw his eyes defocus, and I felt his man-meat seem to thicken on its own. I knew that he was close.

I adjusted my position on the seat, allowing me to lean forward and bring my tongue and lips to his sensitive stylus. I engulfed him, running my tongue along the glands, my fist still rubbing ... up ... and down, ... up ... and down.

I heard a gasp and his hips started to involuntarily rock forward and back and forward and back. My rewarding salty scum shot was literally "at hand". I closed my lips around his soldier's helmet and slather that mushroom-man with my soft wet tongue. My rhythmic rubbing became more insistent if not more frequent. And...

Wondrous tasty loads of so generously exploded from his titan-tube. And I, ... oh, wait, another shot of jism-juice, ... okay, back. I slurped, not wanting to waist a smidgen of his joy, taking it all into my mellow muzzle, allowing it to roll around, over my tongue and teeth, allowing the pleasant perfume of his load to fill my sinuses, allowing its texture and taste to entice me, build my desire for him to ride me.

I know, in these situations, from long practice, how to please a lover, and I knew then, that he was pleased. But that was just first course.

I sucked and licked his joy maker, while tickling his scrotal seeds in their sheath, until his hard-on was reawakened. This time, I was going to basically do what I had just done, but this time, with my girl's gift instead of my hands and lips. As he regained his totem's stature, I again readjusted my position in the car, this time bringing him over toward me and away from the steering wheel. I then straddled his missile, my hands on his shoulders, him dazed and amazed at what I assume he felt was an Amazon come to life in front of him and I dropped down on his Impaler. Oh, that endowment of his spreading my swollen slit more than what I was normally experiencing. My turn to moan. Thence...

Most assuredly, my hips rise ... and fall ... rise ... and fall ... rise ... and fall. Matching my rhythm from earlier, now with my sissy slit instead of my fingers.

Oh, my lover, enjoy, relax and enjoy, watch me and my mammarial mounds, my bouncing mounds of flesh, be enticed, be enchanted, as I rise ... and fall ... rise ... and fall on you rock hard personal pile driver.

You relax, I know that you had worked hard, flying that plane. You relax. I will pump, pump and squeeze on your monster, until you lose a load into my quivering cuscus. Relax. Rise ... and fall ... rise ... and fall. Relax.

I have pleased many a real man. I can tell the signs of renewed arousal beginning to build.

Relax. Rise ... and fall ... rise ... and fall ... and build. Yes, lover man. I saw your lips part, I heard and felt your hot breadth become first slow, then spasmic. Rise ... and fall ... rise ... and fall. You need to release your second reward to me, this time in my slit, this time soon. Rise ... and fall ... rise ... and fall. This time soon, very soon. Rise ... and fall. I tightened my pubic muscles, my phallic phalanx, my satin glove over your hard hound. Soon ... soon ... rise ... and fall ... soon, very soon. Your head tilts slightly back. Your eyes roll slightly back, ... one last exhale, halfway out then quashed suddenly as you release a jet of junk-juice into me and my own quiver quake overtakes me.

Yes ... oh, um, ... oh ... yes ... ho ... ah, yes ...

I looked into you eyes after that, you weren't just back yet. I sat down on my muscle, feeling the squishiness of the spent spunk soak my walls and your wand.

Yes, lover, I was worth your time, and you were worth mine. Still, that was just round 2. If you want it, and I always offer it, my third hole was still awaiting your pleasure stick.

Still straddling you, your poll, softening yes, but still encased within me. I collapsed onto your torso. Again, I kissed you, running my tongue tip along your lips, my goal being to bring you back to more sweet surrender.

And, I admit somewhat shockingly to me, you responded almost instantly. How could you dick explode, die and re-arise so quickly?

I got off your seat, your boy's gift to girls was indeed hardening up quite nicely. I glistened in the sauce that had such a short time earlier been encased within it, but now shown on it. Several times, I reached a few fingers to it and wiped what gobs were present up and brought those fingers, and those gobs of man-goo to my lips, sucking them finger licking dry. By then, you were again ram-rod rigid.

Think that since I had taken the lead on round 2, that you might be spent and I would have had to take the same initiative for round 3, I took you that my ass was for the taking if you desired. I then started to turn to entice you by wiggling my hips next to you.

You, my lover, amazed me. Before I could adequately start to swivel, you grabbed me, turned me face down on the car seat, forced yourself on top of me, even to the point that it felt like I had no more choice in the matter, and you pushed your reamer bit into my hole that needed reaming.

No slow soft ... in ... and out ... in ... and out, either. Rather a bam, bam, bam, bam, bam. Over and over, harder and harder, pound, pant, pound, pound, pant, pound. Bam, bam, bam, bam.

My ass was burning with the girth and length of you driver dick.

Bam, bam, bam, bam, bam.

It hurts! It hurts! No, wait, please. It hurts! Please. Hurt ... BAM, BAM, BAM, BAM, BAM ...

Oh, ... oh ... OH MY GAWD! I can't breathe ... BAM, BAM, BAM. How ... how do you ... have the ... stamina. ...oh, umf, ... OH MY GAWD! My head spins as I spasm. BAM, BAM, BAM.

Suddenly, you stopped you pounding, mid-stroke. Then, one more BAM. Again, a quick halt. One more, pound, not quite as harsh this time.

You moaned. You collapsed on top on me. This time, I had trouble breathing, but from you collapsed weight on top of me.

You roll off me, my gaping ass lets a little of your third gift escape.

You took a moment, then sat back up in your car seat. I rolled partially over.

"Okay lover man, you oh so scrumptious hunk of a lover man, can I get a lift to the resort up the way now?"

Okay, all you real men out there, I hope that you enjoyed part 2 of my story even better than you enjoyed part 1.

As mentioned at the beginning of the story, if (AND ONLY IF) you wish, send in comments with what name I should use for the name of the proponent of the story. Recall, the proponent is a male turned into a sissy, then completely emasculated and owned by a Mistress. As long as your suggested names converge on one, I shall use it. Maybe not for part 3, but by part 4. Okay-sies?

In the meantime, keep fucking, all you real men out there. I DO, oh so honestly DO, fantasize about being sexually used, unto your complete satiation, by you, every day...

sexyR2
sexyR2
49 Followers