Some of My Tgurl Adventures Pt. 03

Story Info
Our heroine reaches the resort, and starts her quest.
3.5k words
4.2
3.6k
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexyR2
sexyR2
49 Followers

Et.al., as I said in the header of part 1 of this series, it is about the continuing adventures of an owned submissive sissy, whom I still have not yet named, whom is on a trip to a Mexican resort with the instructions from her Mistress to pleasure a minimum of 14 strange men over the two weeks that she is at the resort. Parts 1 and 2 appear to be getting some positive reviews, which is cute considering that the heroine pf the story is not yet at the resort. Let's see if she gets there today. Also, as I said at the top of part 2, I hope to make each installment hotter than the previous.

As with all authors of series, I strongly suggest, if this is your first exposure to this series, go back and read the installments in order.

As to the submissive's name, at the end of installment 2, I asked for suggestions. Stay tuned for the reveal soon. I will keep the pole going at the end of this part.

***************************************************************************

I sat up and lay back against the seat as my pilot-lover, completely satiated, looked at my heaving body a little. I assume that he was enticed by the rhythmic rising and falling of my taunt dark nipples and areolae on my exposed mounds.

In way of a yes, he nodded his head, sat up, straighter adjusted the zipper and belt on his pants and reached to start the car.

I found my hopefully not ruined halter top on the floor between our two seats and dejected reach for it. Perhaps I can tie the two halves of the neck strap back together was all that I was thinking. Otherwise, with no money, it was either bikinis or toplessness for the rest of the trip. Of course, such a predicament, with my goal of anonymous sex with at least 14 real-men by the end of my trip, might be a good thing! Admittedly, I chuckled at that.

At any rate, as my new found friend got the car on the road, and every bump sent my swaying and bopping for all the world to see (not that I haven't done things like that on purpose before), and started out the road to the resort, I looked at my halter and found that snaps hadn't been ripped out, rather they did exactly what they were designed to do, and had popped apart and could be snapped back together.

A moment of serenity for me, and I remember thinking a moment of sadness for my lover, I put the halter pack on and reach up over my neck and refastened the snaps, good as new.

I snuggled over next to him, his arm wrapped around me, and I started rubbing his crotch, my eyes watching my hands, his eyes on the road and perhaps a little too often on the nearly naked plaything next to him, the plaything that he had just unloaded three decent loads of cum into.

I wondered if he had any idea that I was a fake girl or not. About half of the real-men that use me, if I tell them that I really am a male with surgical changes, which I don't often do, but about half say that "oh, yeah, I knew that, all along". I am never sure if they are saying that honestly or not. Of course, as I said, I don't often say anything, sometimes for fear that the real man, usually much bigger and stronger than me, will hurt my physically afterward. OH WOW, I have gone way far away from the description of my pleasurable two-week assignment there. Stop thinking, just go with the flow girl, just go with the flow.

Small talk. Where are you from? You come here often? Oh, it's a famous resort, be careful, lots of random men just wanting to one-nighter with a beautiful young thing such as yourself. Hey, by the way, can I see you again? Do you have a number? When can I call you?

As we talked, and as he drove, I tended to almost absentmindedly unbuckle his belt and unzip his pants. I looked up at him smiling, as my fingers slid back to his deliciously mesmerizing tool. I asked how much farther up the road.

Twenty minutes? Good enough, as my fingers wrapped around his exposed phallic phenomena. You drive my lover, focus on the road, I will focus on this.

My fingers wrapped around him, but I didn't at first stroke. Rather, I randomly played them along his shaft, as if playing a flute, up and back, to and fro.

I looked up and watched his face. Pure concentration, on two things at once, the road and the sensations from his rapidly engorging snake.

That is good lover man, that is good, my fingers tighten around him and slowly, softly start to move along it.

When I have done this with other lovers, they, of all things, tend to slow down on the road. I had one real man miss a stoplight turning green TWICE in a row. The car sitting there, his foot on the brake, his mind NOT on the road. Well, I got a similar reaction started now. We were going slower and slower, not noticeable, but I could see the speedometer needle dropping. I smiled to myself at what this little sissy knows about the real men she services.

Smile up at him. My fist continued to pump.

Softly, but rhythmically, up and back, over and over.

His glands darken, they skin covering it is stretched tight and smooth. His shaft, randomly lined in dark tumescent veins.

I lean down, open my lips, and lick just head, my favorite action.

I am rewarded by the involuntary twitch of his cock. I know you are enjoying this. I know that you are in bliss. Oh, so many men don't realize when they squeeze this or that muscle, just for an instant, nor the outwardly indication of doing so. And none of them know what of their own pleasure it conveys to the person giving that pleasure.

I take you further into my mouth, my warm wetness engulfs you.

My tongue slathers you. As I lower my mouth farther down your monster, my fist continues to pump you.

I warm lips wrapped firmly around you, I also start to rotate my head back and forth, just a fraction of an inch, but back and forth, my tongue bathing your delicious dick. My fingers and fist pump.

Over and over.

"HURRY!" A gasped yell. "We are almost here!"

Then, the tires lock, a slight skid on loose gravel, complete stop, and ...

Spurt after warm delicious spurt of your abundant salty seed.

I don't leave your cock until you are drained, I swallow all in my mouth, then lick you clean.

Looking up, we were about 30 yards away from the front door of what looks to be a wondrously beautiful and romantic get-away.

I looked up at my lover, "I assume we are here"?

"Yes, my lady! I wish you a wondrous stay! Thank you for your number, and thankyou for everything. I will not be a pest, but I will call."

We exchanged smiles, he got out and opened the trunk and got my carry-all, then he watched me head to the door and enter the plaza of the resort.

Lover number three was behind me now. Of course, I wondered if any of them counted since I needed to find and fuck 14 random strangers "at the resort", how can three that I found on the trip there count in my Mistresses manner of thinking? I had better do 14, or try, while at the resort over these next 14 days.

Such a beautiful piazza inside, with an opening to the air in the center, bars and restaurants and secluded corners abound, lots of scrumptious cozy love seats and the like as well. There, over there, yes, that must be the check-in.

I strutted, as provocatively as I know, (and sister, trust me, I know how to strut) across to the counter. My form already being taken in by this and that man, even ones with their girlfriends or wives. Those foolish fodder!

Still, maybe there was to be a threesome in my near future, and the real-man or two who had been staring, continued to stare, would bring me to their female friends for their use as well. You never know!

Well, I got up to the check-in counter and was greeted by a charming young lady. I told her my name, she tapped away, found my reservation. "Oh, your expenses have all been pre-paid. You have unlimited access to any resort pool, any resort bar or restaurant, any amenity, oh, even a credit at the salons and lingerie shops on site. Somebody must love you very much!"

As I listened to her, I smiled to myself. Yes, Mistress treats me so well. And she knows that I will use her treatment to full advantage in my challenge from her these next two weeks.

As the greeter did some final tapping on her computer, I scanned the room for potential "next lover". I also became aware of the odor of arousal that is emanating from me. I guess that I had to know as much, with all the fucking and sucking that I had done since I left on the trip just this morning. Nonetheless, I am sure, given that scrumptious smell, that my greeter was well aware that I had been amorously active very recently.

Just as I was locking eyes with an interested man, just over there, I was interrupted with my key, some literature on activities and amenities, and how to access all and asunder, and directed, unfortunately (I thought) down away from "next lover", out past the pool and over to my cabana.

My Mistress knows me and my devilish, mischievous side. And I know her and her devilish, mischievous side. I was expecting something, however...

Almost the entire cabana had floor to ceiling windows, the front entrance, the living area including its hot tub, the bedroom including ITS hot tub, even the shower (although not the toilet, which would have been gross, in my opine).

I tossed my carry-on bag, and its contents on the bed, stripped off my halter and my skirt, walked around opening all the shutters, turned on the hot water in the shower, and stepped in, my glistening skin exposed to any/all whom cared to look, intermittently hidden by a cloud of steam billowing about.

I looked out to the pool, right on the far side of the window glass, okay, maybe forty feet beyond the window, and across a couple waving palm fronds, a waist high stylish metal fence, and the pool area, with lots of my competition, err, I mean, women, out sunning themselves on pool chaise lounges.

As I rubbed the grime and grit of the trip, as well as the perfume of recent lust, from my curves, I tried to focus on a game plan for the goal, 14 real-men in 14 days. Seems like day number one would have to be at the least, fuck number one.

Still my mind kept wondering back to each of the three new lovers that I had done on the way down, two of them somewhere nearby and somewhere probably expecting return rounds.

My poontang was tender as was my ass, both from the attention that they had already received. Still, I knew that I would receive pleasure from giving myself over to others. My mind raced off to a thousand miles away. When suddenly...

...a knock on the door.

I turned the shower off, grabbed a towel to dry off, maybe wrap around myself, then thought, what the hell, and dropped it on the bathroom floor.

I them padded thru the cabana, naked for all to see through the windows, out to the door and opened it.

There was a butler with a spray of flowers, red roses all, a bottle of champagne, a tabletop iced wine holder, filled with ice, and two pre-chilled champagne flutes. He told me they were from "an admirer", took no notice of my naked body and walked in handing me the bouquet as he did so, set the holder up on a table next to a love seat, placed the glasses down on the table, placed the campaign in the ice, turned, smiled and left.

As he walked out the door, I watched him leave, my nose buried in the bouquet, such a sensuous perfume, roses are. As he left, he passed that "next lover" that I had mentioned earlier from the entrance area. He was standing there, not 5 feet away from me and my naked body. Some days, life is good.

He introduced himself, as did I, and I invited him inside.

As he entered, he took me in his arms and embraced me, pulling me into him, crushing my melon-ish mounds against his pecs and my tummy against his already hardening hunk of man-junk.

We kissed, his tongue in my mouth, my lips open and accepting.

Ugh, I hated to say it, but roses have thorns, and the bouquet that he had obviously given me were pinching my boobs. I had to pull away. Okay, I am not as smooth as I envision myself. Still, the story will amuse my Mistress later.

We got inside, I lay the roses aside, and I took a seat, in a not so lady like posture, knees slightly open, on the love seat, as he reached for and opened the champagne.

He was always looking at me. My face, not my body. Why do men always think that they need to look at our faces? I was naked, damn it. I wanted to fuck. I wanted to see if my body was enticing him. I knew that it was, but reassurance is good. Look at my tits, look and my pussy, you can look at my face afterward as we cuddle.

At any rate, he was looking at my face, as I was looking at his. Innocent loving smile on his lips, devilish seductive one on mine.

POP! ...fizz... quick pour into two flutes. One to me, one he kept. He sat down, his eyes never leaving mine, ... his arm around my shoulders, pulling me nearer...

A sip of champagne, flutes down, lean in, lips meet.

Soft kisses, first, then mine part, as my head turns slightly. His lips open, his tongue in my mouth, on my tongue. Flesh wars, tongue on tongue, until I surrender, as he bathes my mouth with his victorious tongue, his other hand taking my shoulder, pulling me closer.

I break the kiss, toss my head back, he leans down and starts to kiss and lick my neck, nibbling at my skin, almost vampire-like. Oh, so erotic! I let him. I encourage him with my moans...

His hand to my breasts, one then the other, ... he caresses, ... he massages, ... he squeezes, ... he pinches my nipples.

I moan as he moves his lips from the nape of my neck, down to my tender buds, kissing along the way.

As he reaches them, ... he kisses, ... he licks, ... he suckles, ... he nibbles, again almost vampire-like.

His hands move to my toy, I spread my thighs further. Oh, a moan, yes, from me. He slides fingers along my slit, up and down and up and down, over and over. This one knows his business.

He comes to my fake clitty and rubs. IT is fake, but it still gives sensations. I allow myself to be trailed away to fantasy land and give myself as this vampire seduces me.

Catches of breadth as a finger, then two entire me, my head rolls forward as I inhale. I look to him, our eyes meet. "Take me, take me, now..."

He lifted me and stands up, "there. Over there. ... now, there ... there..."

He carried me to the bedroom, laid me down on the bed. Realizing the open shutters, he hesitated, as I grunted "no, leave them ... fuck me ... now ... leave them ...fuck, now..."

He stood between my spread legs, they hang off, at the knee, of the edge of the bed. I reached up and grabbed his pants as he was just reaching, too late, for his belt and zipper. I slapped his hands away, grabbed the belt and zipper and make quick work of releasing his hard cock from its confinement.

"FUCK ME, ... NOW ..." I was horny as a castrated stag (actually, come to think of it, I can be justifiably described as a castrated stag).

He raised my legs over onto his shoulders and rammed his lady pleaser home, no inch by inch, no "does it feel alright", no "tell me if it hurts", he rammed himself home, which is what I needed.

I exhaled tremendously, then screamed more, more as he started pumping. I was in pure heat.

My legs fell off each shoulder settling at his elbows as he kept up his WHAM-WHAM humping. I reached up and ran my fingers across his heaving chest.

My intense angry stare to his, his equally intense angry stare to mine. Keep fucking. Don't stop. Keep fucking...

People outside the windows watching or not, we fucked, hard and fast.

I felt myself approaching the edge, my head fell bake on the bed. Soon, very soon...

I looked up as he moaned, then one last thrust into me and he stopped moving, into the hilt. Grunt, grunt, then I felt him shoot his ejaculate deep in me, sending me over the edge as well.

My lover fell onto me, then roll off to my side. Both of us breathing is great heaves.

We rested, what, several minutes, hardly moving, recovering from a mind-blowing ride.

I recovered first. I bent over and took his lady killer in my fingers diddled it some, then brought my mouth to the joystick and started licking it back to life.

At first, "no, no, too much." Then, soon enough, "yes, gawd yes".

I moved down between his legs, for better access. "Spread your legs lover".

I trailed fingers across his tender skin, I ran my tongue along his now recovery vein and up to and over his helmeted friend.

Then I, momentarily took his totem from my mouth, and took the opportunity to wet a couple of fingers, before resuming my ministrations on his ramrod.

Scrumptious flavors filled my mouth, erotic sensations must have filled his being. However, I am not sure if he expected what I did next.

My wetted fingers, I traced down across his balls, down to his rectum, and ... middle finger in, all the way ... pump ... pump ... pump ... pump ... pump ... and two fingers in ... tighter squeeze however ... pump ... pump ... pump ... bend fingers forward finding, wait, wait, there it is, his prostate. Press and now rub along it, all the while deep throating his hard handle down my throat. He can't last.

And he didn't last. Wondrously salty flavored thick fluid filled my mouth and squirted unencumbered down my throat, al; accompanied by a symphony of his nastiest sexual grunts about me "being the best cock sucker in the world", or some such. I don't claim that title, but I appreciated the compliment anyway.

I thought about offering him my third hole, but the two of us drifted off to sleep, which is good, my ass had been violated enough earlier today.

I cuddled in his powerful arm as we wondered in dreamland.

In the morning, I tried to nuzzle him awake for a morning fuck, but when he awoke, he screamed something about "oh, no", then raced around getting his clothes, all right there bucko, next to the bed where you threw them while we fucked last night. He started apologizing profusely as he ran around getting dressed, promised to meet me later. Thanked me for "last night", ran out the door (remembering to exchange phone numbers and emails first), and my first "official random lover" of the trip, my fourth "unofficial" was gone. Wham. Bam, thank you, ah, what was your name again, ma'am.

I was a little disappointed, say the least, but I need to start working on "next lover" soon, so bygones be bygones.

*****************************************************************

Okay, all you real men out there, I hope that you enjoyed part 3 of my story even better than you enjoyed parts 1 and 2.

As mentioned at the beginning of the story, if (AND ONLY IF) you wish, send in comments with what name I should use for the name of the proponent of the story. Recall, the proponent is a male turned into a sissy, then completely emasculated and owned by a Mistress. As long as your suggested names converge on one, I shall use it. I plan to reveal it in part 4, maybe part 5 at the latest, so hurry. Okay-sies?

In the meantime, keep fucking, all you real men out there. I DO, oh so honestly DO, fantasize about being sexually used, unto your complete satiation, by you, every day...


sexyR2
sexyR2
49 Followers