All Comments on 'Someone Different Ch. 01'

by PenPal2001

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
denrondenronover 6 years ago
Wow! Way hot!

Great, erotic story! Keep writing. I cannot wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Same old slut shit

Her and her husband was both having problems reaching orgasm which means she wasn't cutting it for him either yet she don't want him out finding another woman all she talks about is her getting fulfilled satisfied I'd say well f*** her she go to do it I do it there must be something wrong with her too if her husband can't come f****** her the whole story is b*******

Sidney43Sidney43over 6 years ago

I was hoping that your story would not rely on the same old stereotypes because it takes away from what could be an interesting story line. Blonde wife, neighbor lady who leads her stray, husband who is rather small and mild mannered. Black guy, muscles, tattoos, big cock who wants her bush shaved off so she looks like every other slut out there. Oh well, there is hope for the next chapter.

sandmanbobsandmanbobover 6 years ago
I love it!!

I love the story line. I'm so looking forward to Ch. 02. Don't make us wait too long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What nonsense and garbage story!

The author did a very poor job on this bad story. In fact it seems the author has some serious gay issues mixed with some cuckold issues that were transported to this pathetic story.

This story lacks of creativity, nonsense, low context, shallow, poor written and it is not even sexy not hot story.

This story is not enjoyable and it is such waste of time reading all the way through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5! HEY ANNONY

did it remind you of your marriage to much? Your dead ex wife fucked the fleet and ten carried it back to you to eat!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love it

Love to see my wife in this position, getting it from a BBC.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Misleading

The lead-in says "a couple decides to open their marriage". Thats a lie. The wife in the story made the decision, and disregarded her husband's feelings entirely. I'll keep reading just to see where you go with this, but based on the first part she'd have had her walking papers already.

freakydaughterfreakydaughterover 6 years ago

I love the story, and your writing style. I hope Cheryl leaves her husband and marries JJ. She deserves to be happy with the Black man of her dreams.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

dumb cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Toss the birth control

She needs to get knocked up! Hope to see more of the story soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Chapter 2 asap please

Chapter Two ASAP please. I loved part one!

norwegiancucknorwegiancuckover 6 years ago
More please

This a five star story! I love the story, and your writing style. Hope the next Chapter are out soon.

bwb58bwb58over 6 years ago
good so far

Good start, cant wait for hubby to get seconds and/or a creampie. That said, I am ok with cuck stories, but I can do without the humiliation.

pandk1972pandk1972over 6 years ago
hope the second chapter is good as first

would like to see it go as they planed her having an affair and then a three some with her hubby and JJ then her getting pregnant and having a white baby and stay together

handaJizzhandaJizzover 6 years ago

Refreshing to read a story where the woman takes the lead.

Hope you don't ruin it by turning her into a subservient black cock slut, like most authors in this genera do

StormbringerStormbringerover 6 years ago
Well done

Enjoyed this story quite a bit. Keep up the good work.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 6 years ago
I love black cock

What a great story. Waiting for more xoxoxoxo Annette

gordo12gordo12over 6 years ago
Methodically Motioning?

I stopped right there when I read that. 1*

Ravisher71Ravisher71over 6 years ago
Thank You

A wonderful read. Well written with a good exploration of the build up. The theme of the story was identified clearly at the start, yet some Anonymous posters clearly didn't read that bit! If you don't like interracial and extra marital sex stories, don't read them!

nadinephillipsnadinephillipsover 6 years ago
I am ready for Chapter 2 and more of JJ teaching her all that a Black cock can do

More please and don't back off what a black man can teach her about owning her, slutting her white ass to other black men, dominance, slavery, groups, throating cock, ass to mouth cock and more.

She will be his and then he can teach her and hubby about cuckholding

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Heading for divorce.

Is fucking a bbc going to fix her shaky

marriage to a less endowed man?

I don't think so with the husband's misgivings.

And the ring removal is a clear sign of disrespect

for her marriage.

Divorce court, here they come.

SamWarrensSamWarrensover 6 years ago
Chapter 2 ASAP

Lets see chapter 2 as soon as you can get it written. This is so hot and can go so many ways!

PenPal2001PenPal2001over 6 years agoAuthor
Chapter 2 coming soon!

Someone Different Chapter 2 has been submitted and should be posted in a few days. Thanks for the comments and the feedback. Keep it coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Another Racist Black Stud Story

You don't have to read this story to know, the typical formula was used.

White man cannot please wife sexually and he knows it. She loves her husband but she loves big dicks more...Black Stud enters to be used for sexual purposes only.

Tags for this story - I'm a racist - Black exploitation - Entitled white people - clueless

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5! HEY ANNONYYOu must be a nigger

using the race card like you did. Go fuck yourself and your mother and daddy if you know who he is!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1 star

Same old same old story!

Now we know what type of people enjoy this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sperm or semen?

"Fill me with your sperm!" Does PenPal2001know the difference between sperm and semen? Sperm cells are the little guys that come from the testicles and get transported with the semen. No woman has ever felt sperm hit the walls of her pussy - semen maybe, but not sperm. Read up on anatomy before you try to write a fuck story.

PenPal2001PenPal2001over 6 years agoAuthor
@ Anon. Sperm or Semen

You're correct, of course, that semen is the ejaculate that contains microscopic sperm, but I think lots of males and females use semen, cum, jizz, sperm, etc. interchangeably although it's not technically correct. Thanks for reading!

TigersmanTigersmanover 6 years ago
Loved it

I loved this story. The story flowed really good. I liked how you showed the husband's misgivings, but hopefully he will come around and enjoy a cream pie from James. It would be good to have Cheryl go off the pill so she could enjoy the risk of possibly getting pregnant. I can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
why not the porn idea?

the wife mentioned that she didnt think they were making love right and needed to learn from others. the husband mentioned they could learn from watching porn . she quickly dismissed that idea in favor of having other lovers. I thought the porn idea was good and the wife was just being a selfish slut looking for a way to get her husbands permission. i would have told her NO!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

THE WIFE REALEY WANTED TO FUCK OTHER MEN .

PenPal2001PenPal2001over 6 years agoAuthor
@ Anonymous "THE WIFE..."

You're exactly right! Wife Cheryl was dissatisfied with her limp-dick husband and wanted to fuck around. She convinced her gullible hubby that it would improve their marriage but her motives were totally selfish and self-serving.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

FHE HUSBAN SHOULD KICKED HER TO THE CURB THE SECOND SHE SAID THAT SHE WANTED TO HAVE SEX WITH ANOTHER MAN I HOPE HE THROWS HER ASSOUT THE SECOND SHE TELLS HIM THAT SHE HAD SEX WITH ANOTHER MAN. L DONT THAT THE MAN WAS BLACK HE COULD HAVE BEEN WHITE OR ANY OTHER RACE SHE AD NO RIGHT TO GO OUT AND SEX WTH ANYONE BUT HER HUSBAN.........

ShinyMagpieShinyMagpieover 4 years ago
Fantastic story! Can't wait to read part 2!

Great stuff. I love the slow build up and wife slowly realizing what she wants. I hope her black lover teaches her a lot of things she never expected.

GrendelpuppyGrendelpuppyabout 1 year ago

Grear story!

Plausible scenario.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPenPal2001@PenPal2001
2/5/23: My new story, "In Good Faith" has been submitted and should be posted this week. Whether I write another will depend on your response to this effort. I hope you enjoy it! PenPal 1/13/22: I enjoy your Feedback, and if you want a reply to your comment, please tell me...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES