Someone Else

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The stirrings of an orgasm were suddenly threatening to engulf my whole body. 'Uh, uh, uh, don't stop, don't stop,' I gasped.

'Oh, yes, yes, yes!' I yelled, without the slightest concern of Maddisyn hearing my cries of pleasure.

My body shuddered and shivered as a series of climaxes rocketed from my pussy. I rode each orgasm, the scarf ties straining to constrain my arms and legs until my convulsing body collapsed back on the bed.

My heart raced under the confines of my white lacy bra, straining to restrain my heaving breasts. 'Please fuck me, please fuck me now,' I begged into the silence.

I felt the mattress flex and listened intently, trembling with nervous arousal with my mind racing with what he might do next. 'Oh, fuck!' I winced at the unexpected sensation of my bra cups being ripped down and my breasts spilling free.

'You like my tits? They're all yours. Play with them,' I groaned, hungrily.

I swallowed a knot of lust and moistened my lips, impatiently waiting for Doctor Love's next illicit whim. I gasped, drawing breath as his moist tongue made the slightest contact with a breast to leave a trail of wetness that led to its aroused rosy peak. I struggled against the restraints, momentarily forgetting the silky shackles and desperately wanting to pull his face to my breasts.

My body begged for more of his touch. 'Suck on them. Suck on them hard,' I gasped, the scarfs restraining my desperate advance to offer more flesh.

Loud moans were coaxed from me as Doctor Love devoured a breast, a greedy mouth sucking at the yielding flesh and his tongue swirling around its sensitive peak. Discarding the nipple, I felt the chill of its moist coating as Doctor Love sucked the twin peak into his mouth. He took in as much tit as he could between his lips and sucked ravenously while his teeth raked over the sensitive budded peak.

I felt a bead of moisture running down my inside thigh and my pussy zealously throbbed for attention. 'Please . . . please fuck me, please fuck me,' I moaned over and over again as Doctor Love's hands clasped a breast and suckled on its nipple.

I suddenly gasped, petrified and frozen stiff. 'Oh my God!' I cried out as long pointed fingernails slowly raked up my thigh, sending a chill rippling down my spine.

Someone else was in the room! 'Who's that? Maddisyn? Maddisyn? Is that you?' I desperately cried out into the darkness as her palm settled on my hip.

Excited arousal masked any concern, my body feasting on the hit of adrenaline as her other hand glided over me barely touching my skin as it swept up to the neglected breast. It was definitely the soft hand of a young woman. It had to be Maddisyn, the unexpected intimate stranger! In a moment of rational thought, I realised Maddisyn knew what Guests were enjoying.

'Oh my God. You're both fucking Guests, aren't you? Aren't you?' The sound of feasting on a nipple in the silence was the only reply.

A soft moan escaped my open mouth as Maddisyn's petite warm hand cupped as much of my breast as she could while Doctor Love suckled the nipple of the other. They both had me whimpering as her slender fingers pushing into the yielding flesh. I felt her climbing onto the bed next to me and willed her face to lower to my breast.

'Ooh yeah,' I sighed as Maddisyn's soft lips sucked at the smooth skin and savoured the teasing licks of her tongue on route to the pink rosy peak.

'You are a naughty surprise,' I gasped, her tongue a silent response as it flicked across a nipple while a hand wandered down my toned stomach.

'Oh God, you're a dirty bitch,' I helplessly moaned as her hand slipped under the waistband of my panties.

Maddisyn's response was swift and decisive. I cried out sharply as she drew the nipple into her mouth, racking the sensitive flesh with her teeth while simultaneously thrusting two fingers into my sodden pussy.

My arms and legs pulled against their captive red scarfs. 'Uh, uh, uh, uh,' I gasped, adjusting to the unfamiliar sensation of another woman's fingers inside me.

I loudly moaned, both nipples at the mercy of their lips, tongue and teeth while her thumb nudged my sensitive raised bud as she finger-fucked me. 'Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh, don't stop!' I screamed, back arched and both hands clutching at the silken ties.

A long penetrating scream erupted from deep within me as an orgasm tore its way through my trembling body. My mouth refused to close and my eyes were firmly shut under the blindfold as I rode out the intensity of the orgasm. My screaming finally subsided and I just lay there spent and panting, trying to get my breath back.

I felt movement on the bed as if they were abandoning me. 'Where are you going? What's happening? But I need your cock doctor!' I cried out desperately.

They said nothing, the anticipation building during the lingering stillness. My body was buzzing with uncertainty as I tugging at the scarfs imprisoning me. Ignoring my pleas just made me more desperate, wetter and hornier, desperate for his cock.

I almost said the word. 'My pussy wants your cock . . . please,' I finally begged instead.

My pussy clenched involuntarily with the unexpected touch of cold steel on my stomach. 'What that?' I gasped, not expecting an answer but sensed their smiling replies in the darkness.

I felt fingers slipping inside my panties as the hard and cold steel sat uncomfortably against my soft skin. It was definitely Doctor Love's hand pulling the sodden material upwards causing the crotch to stretch tightly between my pussy lips. My hips intuitively rocked in response, rubbing my sensitive pink flesh against the taut material and causing the heavy item to move about unsteadily.

I froze, a hand removing the steel thing. 'What are you doing?' My trembling inquiry in vain.

I felt a slight tug on my panties followed by the distinctive noise of the shearing of scissors. The stretch material suddenly flicking away from my intimate flesh. A second cut set it free from my hips. Someone pulled the sodden fabric from me, exposing the wet heat to the cooling air that swirled between my thighs to blanket my slick wet pussy.

'Uh, uh, uh,' I gasped at the unexpected touch of soft and slender fingers clamping onto both nipples.

Maddisyn straddled my waist and I felt the moistness of her pussy lips against the smooth and toned skin of my stomach. 'Oh, you are a wet bitch,' I moaned, rewarded with a twist of both nipples.

Doctor Love's broad warm hands gripped my legs and I moaned even louder as my nipples were rolled between her smooth fingers. His moist lips sucked on the inside of my thighs working their way to their final destination. I felt Doctor Love's breath on my mound and his fingertips gliding over the pooled moisture. I moaned as my doctor parted my intimate folds, exposing the glistening pink flesh.

I sighed knowing how masterful his tongue and lips could be. 'You love eating Guest's pussies, don't you?' I uttered defiantly then gasped with the sensation of my nipples being pulling and pinching.

My doctor's teasing tongue traced my entrance, licking and probing but refusing to enter me. I loved to be teased but he was driving me crazy with lust. 'Do it. Eat my pussy,' I moaned and then groaned loudly as my nipples were pulled and rolled.

Doctor Love's mouth and tongue sucked and lapped greedily at the pooled moisture, his tongue searching my sensitive internal flesh for more slick nectar. I moaned and trembled under his mouth, his lips sucking and tongue flicking across the sensitive and highly aroused flesh. My ass writhe against the bed, my quivering legs pulling against the scarf ties with the heavenly torment as his lips locked onto my clit.

'Uh, uh, uh, I desperately gasped for breath. I'm going to cum!' I finally squealed, feeling the sweet torture of a body needing release.

My arms and legs pulled at the silk bonds and I cried out uncontrollably as they forced climax after climax from me, tormenting my nipples and Doctor Love's mouth refusing to release my sensitive flesh.

I was teetering on a knife edge of pleasure and pain. 'Enough, enough,' I surrendered, gasping for breath.

My tortured and tense body collapsed and they climbed from the bed. I felt the scarf tugging at my leg and heard the snip of the scissors. Another snip released my other leg and in turn my arms were set free.

I pulled the blindfold over my head and blinked my eyes, adjusting to the light before scanning the room. 'Where's she gone?' I asked, my eyes returning to Doctor Love's naked body.

'To the Guest Lounge and Sitting Room,' he simply answered.

My eyebrows lifted, noticing the hardness of Doctor Love's erection. 'That was amazing,' I grinned, my heart rate recovering but my mind starting to race.

'I'm surprised you didn't say the word,' he grinned back.

'We haven't finished. My pussy hasn't had cock yet and it looks like you want some pussy. Don't you doctor?' I lustfully teased, reached behind to unclip and discard my bra.

Doctor Love's knowing smile was acceptance enough and he climbed onto the bed next to me, settling on his back. 'Do you have any more scarfs?' I laughed wickedly, bringing a broad grin to his face.

I lifted a knee over Doctor Love's hips, the severed red scarf still dangling from my ankles and lifted his erection from his stomach. I felt it pulse and twitching against my palm as I aimed his cock at my intimate slit before lowering my pussy. I rolled in my lower lip and sandwiched it between my teeth as I felt his meaty head stretch my moist folds.

I slowly rocked my pussy against Doctor Love's groin at first, adjusting to the fullness of his erection pressing against my sensitive internal flesh. 'Ooh yeah. That's what my pussy wants,' I groaned as I started working my hips faster.

I placed my open palms on Doctor Love, the unbound silken material flowing over his chest as I supported myself and added some bounce to my pussy sliding up and down his slippery cock.

I started quickly shimmying his cock as I responded to his moans of encouragement. 'Is that want you wanted,' he smiled up through my swinging tits.

'Ooh yeah and filling me with your cum,' I gasped back.

I squealed and shrieked playfully as he wrapped me in his arms to roll me off and ended up between my legs. 'What are going to do to me now, naughty doctor?' I grinned.

I gasped, softly at first with the parting of my pussy lips, feigning surprise but then sighed with pleasure as my moist pussy invited his cock to slide fully home. Encouraged by my loud moans and thrusting hips, the rhythm of his strokes quickened.

Doctor Love lowered his chest to mine and thrusted into me, meeting my thrusts and feeding the burning need between my thighs. My hands gripped the cheeks of his backside, smooth, warm and damp from the effort and pulled him to me, urging him deeper.

I just couldn't get enough of Doctor Love's cock. 'Fuck me deeper, deeper, deeper,' I uttered over and over again, intoxicated with the sweet wet slapping sound of his thrusts.

I felt Doctor Love's breathy gasps as his lips brushed against my ear. 'Is this what you came for?' He groaned as his hips rammed his cock into me.

Doctor Love's furious thrusting was driving him to the edge, his groans louder and signalling he was about to lose control. Pausing deep inside me, we both cried out feeling his pulsating cock pumping cum into my pussy.

We rolled onto our backs next to each other, glistening with perspiration and breathing heavily. 'I love it when we fuck like that,' I gasped.

'It's sexual therapy,' he gasped back.

'I know. I just can't help being naughty when I'm with you,' I managed to answer, giving him a wicked smile.

We laid there next to each other, exhausted and breathing heavily with a satisfied grin across our faces and savouring the wonderful warm afterglow of a satisfied need. Neither of us were in a hurry for the therapy to end as were recovered.

'You were both amazing,' I sighed, rolling onto my stomach and our eyes meeting.

I smiled watching a wicked grin fill his face. 'I said you would find the therapy helpful,' he teased, making me softly laugh.

'Oh, you are a naughty doctor. No wonder you found the naughtiness in me,' I grinned.

'You use the ensuite and we'll meet back in the suite,' he suggested as he slipped off the bed to retrieve my clothing.

Obviously designed for Guests, there's everything a woman needs for freshening up, dressing and attending to their makeup. There's even a gorgeous white roll-top bath with claw feet and antique fittings and a large and luxurious shower with decorative heritage tiles with the same brass taps.

A neatly folded pair of panties placed on the white dressing table brought a smile to my face. I used one of the luxurious towels before getting dressed and sat at the dressing table mirror to use some of the cosmetics provided. I felt like a very contented Guest as I redid my hair and makeup.

I returned to the suite and Doctor Love, now fully dressed and sitting on the couch, was writing up his case notes. He stood up as I approached, sharing a sensual smile and a look of contentment as we sat opposite each other. It was obvious we both enjoyed the fulfilment that came with the sexual therapy.

'Thanks for the panties,' I smiled.

'Sorry about the other ones,' Doctor Love smiled back a little sheepishly. 'Tell me more about your plans for the lingerie,' he added, seamlessly recommencing counselling.

We discussed my idea of wearing some sexy outfits to introduce a little spice to our lovemaking. I could have stared into those sensual eyes for hours as we talked. But Doctor Love's most attractive quality is how comfortable I felt with him. His engaging smile and the warmth in his voice made our discussions that much more comfortable despite how intimate they became.

My lips curled into a smile of anticipation. 'I can't wait to tell you what happens doctor,' I purred, rewarded with another of his gorgeous smiles.

'Let me see you out and you can make the appointment with Maddisyn,' he proposed, standing and offering me his hand.

All I could think about was seeing Maddisyn as Doctor Love accompanied me to the entry hall. What had happened during the therapy was so unexpected. Maddisyn seemed such a quiet and innocent natured girl. How could I have been so wrong about her?

'I'll look forward to seeing you again,' he said, flashing me that lovely smile.

'Me to doctor,' I whispered a little saucily before he left and then entered the Sitting Room to make the appointment with Maddisyn.

Maddisyn's eyes lifted from her computer as I approach her sitting at her desk. 'That was a surprise. You deserve and Oscar for your performances earlier in the lounge,' I wickedly grinned down at her angelic gaze.

Maddisyn frowned slightly and her eyes narrowed in thought. 'I'm sorry, what performance?' She softly inquired.

Before I could answer, something caught my attention. An attractive young Indian woman came out of the Guest Lounge and I met her gaze. I returned her lovely smile before she made her way to the couches. It took me by surprise, the first time I'd ever seen someone else attending the Practice.

I turned back to look at Maddisyn. 'Who's that?' I mouthed and motioning with my eyes.

'Brianna,' she whispered. 'She turned up very early and been having a spa bath. It's a wonder she doesn't look like a prune, she's been in there so long,' she added quietly with a little smile of amusement.

My eyes instantly dropped to Maddisyn's fingers, still paused near the keyboard. Her fingernails were painted a soft pink, well-manicured and trimmed short.

12