Someone Else to Think About

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's finish where we started" he moaned.

I went and lay on the end of the bed. He stood up in all of his 6ft goodness. From that angle he looked like a mountain and his growth looked 1ft. I was waiting for this. I licked my lips.

"Train about pull up to the station." he said.

I nodded my head yes and he holds nothing back. He grabs me toward him I moan is I feel is chest and abs flex while he thrusts, giving everything he has in order to satisfy me. I make a loud moan, I had reached my limit and came.

That's when he decides to exit the station and give me his special cream. He came onto my titties and stomach. There was a lot too. He must have had a way to store that or something. I don't know, I don't care. Curious, I put a little on my finger to see how it tastes. It was fruity, he has a well-balanced diet. He then gets me some paper towels to wipe the rest of it off of me.

We both collapsed on the bed and noticed the 'Are you still watching' logo up on Netflix. For some reason I thought the "E" in Netflix was a "U". But I couldn't tell since my brains were fucked all the way out. We looked at each other and laughed hitting yes. I guess more time passed then I had thought.

I rolled my head into his chest, basking in everything that took place. Maybe what he put on was just a coincidence. Maybe I focused on him so much I didn't see anyone else. Or maybe he was a pro like Jennie said. Either way, I wanted to get over my ex. And I did just that. I now had someone else on my mind.

12