Someone Else's Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the door, Christine hugged her mom as she saw her dad's car pull up. "Come visit me in Vancouver this summer, OK?" Karen requested. Christine murmured something noncommittal. When Brock came in for a hug, Christine extended her hand, forcing him to pause and backtrack to receive her handshake.

Chrstine opened the back door to the car and slumped into the back seat, obviously upset. Kenji caught his ex-wife's eye, gave her a tense nod and started to drive away. He looked at Christine through the rear-view mirror and knew he had to dig in.

"So what's wrong Meg?" he asked.

"Nothing," she answered. Kenji and Colleen exchanged a look.

"Honey, tell us what happened to make you so upset," Colleen gently probed.

"I don't wanna talk 'bout it," Christine answered quietly, but firmly.

"OK then, sweetie. If you won't tell me or your father, will you tell your Aunt Kath?" Colleen asked. Christine shook her head and looked out the window vacantly. "How about your counsellor? Will you tell her? It'll make you feel better in the long run, I promise, OK?" Collen pleaded softly. After a moment, Christine nodded as she watched the scenery pass by. "OK then," Colleen returned her nod and exchanged another look with Kenji.

~ ~ ~

AS CHRISTMAS APPROACHED Kenji and Colleen continued to spend more time together. Despite a long dry spell for both, they had decided to take things slow, deciding not to let a physical relationship overshadow the process of getting to know each other on a deeper level. That was not to say that they didn't get amorous, but they both stopped short of having sex until they could both be confident in their commitment to each other.

One mid-week evening in November Kenji walked into his house after work to find the children at the kitchen table doing their homework. He saw Amelia in the kitchen preparing dinner. Shifting his gaze to the breakfast counter he saw Colleen working on her lesson plan and all of a sudden, he felt a sense that everything was the way it was meant to be wash over him. He walked over to Colleen, embracing her from behind and placing a kiss on the side of her neck.

"Hey hon," she purred softly. "Not that I'm complaining, but what was that for?'

"You know I love you," he said softly into her hair, inhaling her scent of orange blossoms and jasmine. Colleen froze and slowly turned in his embrace so that she was facing him. Her eyes were shimmering, tears threatening to fall.

"I had a feeling you did, but it's nice to finally hear it," she said softly as the tears rolled down her cheeks. "If it helps, I love you too, very much."

"I want you here every day Colleen," Kenji said.

"I almost am Ken," she laughed, wiping the tears from her eyes.

"Yeah, but I'd really like you to live here with us, with me," Kenji clarified. Colleen's hands flew to her lips with a gasp and the tears started flowing in earnest as she nodded.

"Dad, how come you're making Colleen cry?" Bradley asked as only a child with no filter would.

"Sweetie, these are tears of happiness," Colleen responded to the boy. "How would you guys like it if I moved in with you all?" Christine's head popped up and she gasped. Bradley shrugged and went back to his homework.

"I don't get it," he asked as he scribbled with his pencil.

"Don't get what sweetheart?" Colleen queried tentatively, worried that the kids wouldn't like the idea of her moving in.

"I don't get why you haven't already," he answered matter of factly. "That's what you're s'posed to do," he explained and continued with his work. Colleen looked over at Christine and saw her nodding and crying. She then stood up from the table and ran over to Colleen for a long, hard, tearful embrace.

"About time," she whispered to Colleen, which set them off again.

~ ~ ~

COLLEEN MOVED IN over the Christmas break, bringing over mementoes and decorative pieces to help make the house a home for her as well. Katherine and Margaret had strongly suggested that Kenji replace all the furniture and bedding in the master suite. Not one to ignore their wise advice he went and did that a week before Colleen moved in.

Their first night at home was a sentimental one for Colleen, Christine, and Kenji. Bradley just looked around the table and said what was on his mind. "Wow, it's like we're a family again!"

breaking the heavy mood that was beginning to settle.

An uncomfortable silence descended later that evening between Colleen and Kenji in anticipation of spending their first night together. After the kids went to bed, Colleen and Kenji were sitting at opposite ends of the couch, pretending to watch TV. Colleen looked over at Kenji and snickers and giggles began to bubble up at the absurdity of the situation: two previously married adults avoiding bedtime because they were nervous about their first night together! Kenji caught her mood and before long they were laughing, enjoying the humour in the situation.

"This is ridiculous Ken, we're adults!" Colleen said between laughs.

"C'mon hon, let's go to bed," Kenji stood up and extended his hand to Colleen.

Once in the bedroom, their mood again shifted to discomfort, circling each other shyly as they both got ready for bed. Kenji got ready in the room while Colleen got ready in the ensuite. Colleen emerged from the washroom as Kenji was turning down the bedding. He looked up and saw her standing in the doorway, fresh faced, her copper hair flowing over her shoulders, dressed in a green plaid flannel nightshirt.

Colleen was worrying the hem of her sleepwear, which came down to mid-thigh, and biting her lower lip nervously. Her long legs were bare and Kenji could not help his gaze travelling up from her long, smooth feet, untouched by polish, up her long, pale legs and wandering over the curves of her hourglass figure, barely obscured by her shirt. His eyes continued up, noticing she had left enough buttons undone, leaving an enticing valley visible, to her face, with a look of worry and anticipation.

"Colleen, you are just absolutely beautiful!" Kenji exclaimed softly, bringing a deep blush all the way to the roots of her hair.

"Thank you. You're not so bad yourself," she offered back as she surveyed his trim and muscular physique in just a pair of boxers, his arousal very evident.

Kenji made his way around the bed towards her and gripped her shoulders softly, drawing her close and softly touching his lips to hers, backing away to look into her face. Colleen's eyes were closed and her lush, pink lips were slightly open as she exhaled. Kenji's hands moved from her shoulders down to her soft, rounded hips, caressing over Colleen's ribs and trim waist. He drew her closer, pressing her to him, his touch drawing a small groan from Colleen, her heightened sensitivity yearning for more.

"Ken, please," she breathed out, bringing both her hands up between them to caress his chest.

Kenji circled his hand to the small of her back, pressing Colleen even closer, running his other hand up to the back of ther neck and drew her in for a deeper kiss. He drew her lower lip in, suckling it, nipping it lightly. Colleen let out another groan, parting her lips, allowing Kenji's tongue in to explore. Their kiss deepened and their breath merged, both heaving and hearts hammering. Colleen sucked on his tongue hungrily, growing desperate for more.

"Ken, please, now," she begged. Kenji stepped back and gathered the hem of her nightshirt, drawing it over her head, Colleen raising her arms so he could slip it off. Her nightshirt bunched in his hands, Kenji could only marvel at how stunning Colleen was in all her bare glory.

While she was tall, and nothing about her could be considered "dainty" she was the Birth of Venus personified. Her figure proclaimed her womanliness. Her breasts would have been very large on a smaller woman, but were perfectly proportional to her, standing high and proud, nipples and areola pink and puckering in the cool air. Her stomach was flat but gently curved towards her centre where a small strip of red hair formed a small arrow pointing to her pink nether lips, slick with anticipation.

"Wow Colleen!" Kenji said breathlessly. "You are just..., wow! I just can't...," he trailed off.

"You're a bit overdressed, my love," she pointed out to him. He quickly tossed her nightshirt onto a waiting chair, and just as quickly shucked his own boxers and drew her back in for a scorching kiss. Skin on skin, Colleen pressed herself into Kenji, feeling the silky hard evidence of his excitement pressing against her pubis. Blood flowed to her core and engorged her labia and caused her excitement to flow. She could feel her pulse in her centre as she felt his gently beating against her skin.

Colleen gently trailed her fingertips down Kenji's muscled chest and grazed his stomach to rest on his erection. Lightly gripping it, she reveled in its silky smoothness and its iron hard core warming her palm. She caressed it lightly with her fingertips, drawing a grunt from Kenji.

"Not yet Colleen," he instructed, slowly walking her back towards the bed. He lay her down gently and drew her knees up, leaving her open to his hungry gaze on the edge of the mattress. Kenji lowered himself to his knees, bringing his face level to Colleen's pussy. He breathed in her clean scent, with just a hint of musk in her arousal. His gaze took in the soft pink lips peeking out of her puffy cleft, shining with moisture while her small button peeked out from its hood in excitement.

Kenji lowered his face and ran his tongue from the base of her sex, up through her lips and captured her clit between his lips, squeezing lightly. Colleen gasped and bit her knuckle, her breathing shallow and her heart racing, moisture flooding her core. Kenji suckled her clit, teasing it with his tongue and bringing his finger to her entrance to tease her essence from her folds, slowly working his middle finger into her, seeking the bundle of nerves inside the face of her vagina.

Colleen grunted when he found his target, groaning when he fluttered his finger agains her g-spot. Pressure built at the base of her gut as the sensations from her g-spot and her clitoris began sending tingles down her nerves from the crown of her head down to the tips of her toes.

Kenji reached his other hand up to cup her breast and tease her nipple, adding a shock of sensation down to her centre and a ball of tension into her chest. Colleen grasped her other breast, pulling on her nipple, relishing the combination of pleasure and pain. Kenji took his pinkie and teased the outer surface of Colleen's pink rosebud, circling and pressing into her back channel lightly, and all hell broke loose.

All the sensations from her nipples, her button, her g-spot, and her anal star combined to burst into one of the biggest orgasms Colleen had ever experienced. Her mouth opened in a silent scream, stars bursting behind her eyelids, her body shuddering, ripples coursing down her belly to her vagina, a deep flush running from her chest and touching her cheeks. Kenji placed his hand on her belly as she arched her back and bucked her pussy into his mouth, while he continued to minister to her lips.

Tremors continued through her body as she blacked out for a few seconds. Kenji continued to run his tongue up and down her folds, spearing her entrance with the tip occasionally. Colleen came to and grasped his head, pulling his face up to meet hers. Kissing him deeply, she tasted herself on his lips.

"Hon, that was amazing!" she enthused. "Ken, love, I swear I'll make it up to you, but right now I NEED you inside me, like NOW!" Not one to disappoint, Kenji chuckled and seated his arousal at her entrance.

"Your wish, is my command, love," he said as he slowly entered her tight channel, feeling every ripple and fold as he advanced into her. Every advance triggered a small shudder from Colleen, who had yet to come down from her first climax. As Kenji slowly entered her, she murmured her ecstasy, feeling his pulse join with hers inside. Kenji felt her vagina's searing heat gripping him tightly until their pubic bones met and Colleen let out a breath, feeling almost gut punched.

"Oh, good grief Ken! You fill me so well! This feels amazing!" she gushed as she ground her clit onto the base of his cock. Colleen rocked her hips into him, urging him on. "Ken, make love to me later. Fuck me NOW!" He obliged, pulling back, bringing a whimper from her. He bore back down, his pubic bone mashing her clit again and sending sparks up to her chest. Kenji continued the rhythm, drawing back, and changing the angle occasionally to run his cock along her g-spot, driving Colleen wild.

The pressure began building for both of them, hearts hammering and breaths becoming short, a sheen of sweat forming on them. Colleen circled Kenji with her arms and legs, locking her arms around his neck and her ankles behind his back, pulling him closer. As their climaxes built, Colleen pulled him in for a hungry, passionate kiss. Kenji continued to piston into Colleen when he tensed and drove into her, the head of his cock kissing her cervix, triggering her second climax of the night.

Colleen screamed into his mouth as fireworks burst in her head and shudders wracked her whole body. Her arms and legs squeezed, slamming Kenji into her. Her pussy pulsed, gripping Kenji and triggering his own release as he swelled and flooded her with his essence. He pulsed a few more times and, spent, rested his forehead on hers as they both rasped for breath.

Nudging him onto his back, Colleen followed, ending up on top, his cock still inside her. She ground herself onto him a few more times, eliciting another tiny climax from her. She raised her hips and drew herself off of him, their combined fluids running out of her. Colleen moved down until she faced his semi-hard erection, glistening with both him and herself. She ran her tongue along the bottom length of his penis, pausing to tease his glans and tasting their juices. She engulfed the head of his cock, and lovingly ran her tongue around the crown. She sucked and bobbed her head cleaning him off. When she was done, he was breathing hard again and was on the way to being revived. Satisfied that he was ready for another round, she stopped and crawled back up.

Sweating and sated, Kenji laid back as Colleen laid her head on his shoulder, snuggling up to him. "Merry Christmas my love," she murmured before she kissed him softly on his chest.

"Still a bit early, but I get your drift," he chuckled. "Now that we've gotten that out of the way, think we can stop walking on eggshells?" Colleen raised her head and gave a wicked grin.

"Only if you'll use what I cleaned off, maybe two more times tonight?" she requested, one eyebrow cocked and worrying her lower lip again.

"I might be able to promise one," he offered with a sheepish grin. She received the two she was asking for.

~ ~ ~

THAT CHRISTMAS WAS a much happier and calmer one than the year prior. Karen again opted out of the festivities in Toronto. She chose instead to stay in Vancouver and schmooze the myriad directors, producers and casting agents stuck there over the holidays at the many parties being held. Her mother and father did miss her but it seemed the rest of the family had moved on, and Colleen tried her very best to make sure that Christmas Eve dinner at the Suzumuras was the highlight of the holidays.

Karen did call again to greet everyone over videoconference and was taken aback that Colleen seemed quite at home in her former house and with her family. Jealousy welled up as she saw her husband and children treat her like a wife and mother, which was Karen's rightful place! The icing on the cake was the obvious approval Colleen had garnered from her own mother and father. It was not a merry Christmas at Karen's apartment that year.

Later that evening the combined clan decided to take a walk through the neighbourhood in the crisp winter air. There hadn't been a white Christmas in Toronto in a few years so when the snow stuck around for the 24th and a soft flurry started coming down they couldn't resist a walk to look at everyone's decorations in the snow.

"Dad?" Christine said sidling up to Kenji as he brought up the rear of the group.

"Yeah, Meg," he responded as she looped her arm through his.

"I know you and Colleen already got me a Christmas gift..., and um..."

"And um?" he urged his daughter to continue.

"I was wondering if I could ask for three more gifts?" she asked as she looked up at her father with puppy dog eyes. Kenji laughed.

"That's cheeky! OK Chrissy, what's up?"

"Well, two of them aren't really for me, and the last one is kinda, but not really," she clarified.

"OK, shoot."

"OK, well, the first one is really for all of us," she started to explain. "I know you love Colleen, and the squirt and I are getting to really like her too... You think maybe you could ask her to marry you? Make us a family again?" Kenji's eyes grew moist. He realized what had been missing in their family dynamic, long before he and Karen had divorced. His mother-in-law, sister-in-law, and Amelia had tried to fill the missing void Christine and Bradley's absent mother had left. That Christine could see Colleen filling that role pleased him immensely.

Sniffing, her urged her on. "OK, what's number two?"

"You think we could all make it out to Japan next year? I miss seeing Obaasan and Ojiisan," she continued. Kenji chuckled.

"That shouldn't be too much of a problem. Your mother has to agree though," he warned.

"OK, OK. And this last one is gonna sound a bit weird...," she hesitated. "Do you think you could get me an hour with our lawyer? No questions asked?" This request took Kenji by surprise, and it showed in his face. "I promise, it's not something bad or anything. I just want to tidy up some loose ends." Kenji stayed silent as he mulled things over. "I promise Dad! Nothing bad or anything!" Kenji sighed and they continued walking.

"OK, but I reserve the right to have him tell me if anything you're asking for is something I would consider wrong, OK?" Christine nodded and put her head on her father's shoulder.

"Thanks, Dad. Merry Christmas."

~ ~ ~

CHRISTMAS BREAK PASSED quietly for the budding new family, with some awkward moments as everyone got used to living together. Christmas flowed into New Year's with Kenji and the kids taking Colleen through traditional Japanese traditions, cleaning out the house before New Year's Day, noodles before midnight, the special Osechi meal on New Year's Day, and little gifts for the kids. Colleen was fascinated with all the traditions and determined to keep them up for as long as the children were at home.

School started up for Colleen and the kids and new routines were developed. Valentine's Day and Christine's birthday approached. When Kenji asked her what she wanted for her birthday she reminded him of her additional Christmas requests, which prompted a family outing, sans Colleen to pick out an engagement ring, and another family request.

"Dad, don't you think we should go out and meet Colleen's family in person this summer? You know, seeing as you want to marry their daughter?" Kenji thoroughly agreed.

A few nights later Kenji brought up a trip to Dartmouth to Colleen, which thrilled her immensely. While Kenji had already met her parents over video conference, this would significantly solidify the status of their relationship. They quickly called her parents to confirm that they would alright with Kenji and the kids coming up with Colleen the first week of summer break. In true Maritimer fashion, her parents were more than welcoming to the idea of visitors. The video call that night also had an ulterior purpose.