Someone Else's Daughter

Story Info
What if you're left with someone else's daughter?
35.7k words
4.73
49.5k
65
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PatHayashi
PatHayashi
154 Followers

ATTENTION: To avoid disappointment, please note the following statistics:

- Story is 35,460 words / ~10 1/2 Literotica pages

- There are three sex scenes in the story

Hello all! A slightly different story than my first. I wasn't sure which category to place this in since it could fall into two or three quite neatly. In the end, I've decided to put this into the Romance category instead of Loving Wives, Novellas, or Interracial, only because this story really is about the three different love stories that the protagonist experiences throughout his lifetime. As love stories go, not all of them end well, while others aren't necessarily romantic in nature, but the love prevails.

This again is a longer tale and may be slow going for some. However, I do enjoy savouring time spent immersed in a story, so I hope if you continue on, that you do, too.

WARNING: *NOT* a lawyer. Between research, renewing my mortgage, and the experience of friends who have gone through divorces, I've been able to cobble together the broad strokes of what happens when you get divorced in Canada. Also, not sure if he's still active, but Rehnquist's "A Crash Course in Family Law" was very helpful. I'm sure I've taken broad dramatic license here but, hey, this is fiction.

SPOILER: Despite the title, there is *NO* incest, or step-incest, in the story. However, there is a passage early on that describes sex that has dubious consensuality. Please be forewarned.

There is some sexual content, but that's not the main thrust (pun not intended) of the story.

Also, yes, there is some emotional infidelity, but this is not a BTB or a RAAC story, just one where people move on with their lives and are redeemed by their relationships with the people around them. That being said, maybe there's a *little* karma...

* * * * *

"I've filed for a divorce Ken," Karen Fischer-Suzumura told her husband as they sat across from each other at their dining room table.

Kenji "Ken" Suzumura's shoulder's slumped as he felt the blood drain from his face. His heart sank down to his stomach and he felt the tingle of pins and needles begin around his mouth. He struggled with getting the words out through his pursed lips as he felt them tremble.

"What about the kids?"

==========

ACT 1 - KAREN

-- Twelve Years Ago - Waterloo, Ontario --

"BYE MOM! I'LL be home late tonight!" eighteen-year-old Karen Fischer reminded her mother Margaret, Marge to her friends, as she kissed her on the cheek. "Thanks for the party last night. It was great to see Katie," mentioning her older sister Katherine, who worked in Toronto, an hour and a half away. The five foot two, honey blonde, blue eyed bundle of energy grabbed her knapsack and bound out of the house on her way to the local theatre in Kitchener where she volunteered.

"I swear Karl, that girl can't slow down," Margaret said to her husband as he fried some bacon on the stove. "It's gonna be quiet here when she goes off to university."

"Well, Toronto isn't that far and it's still a month before she graduates. Katie'll be there to look out for her," he acknowledged, proud of his daughters. Katherine had graduated a year ago and was a bookkeeper at a business services and logistics company, and Karen was off to university for a degree in theatre.

He and his wife didn't have the chance to go to university and were glad that his daughters would have that opportunity. They both came from German Mennonite farming families in the area and were able to provide a solid, middle-class lifestyle with their jobs, Margaret as an administrative assistant at the local insurance company headquarters and Karl as a foreman at the local meat processing plant. "Now, how about a cup of coffee?" he asked his wife, taking the percolator off the stove for a cup.

~ ~ ~

KAREN CAUGHT A ride to the theatre with another one of the volunteers and hurried backstage. She had volunteered at the theatre since she was sixteen, ever since she had seen a local girl make big in Hollywood. She was hell-bent on making it big herself, and had gotten herself accepted to the same Theatre program at the same university her hero had. As usual, she enthusiastically threw herself into the tasks at hand as a stage hand and all-around gofer for the troupe, hoping to have the opportunity to get up and act on stage one day.

However, her mind was elsewhere today. Yesterday was her eighteenth birthday and she had celebrated with her family. Tonight, a group of her friends were taking her out to a club near the theatre for a party. What was more exciting was that Bill was going to be there! Among the younger set at the theatre, 27-year-old Bill Davis was the "big man on campus".

Bill wasn't one of the leads but, he occasionally played the best friend, and he even spent a season at Stratford as an understudy to a secondary character at one of the smaller plays! What's more, his old Film Studies professor from university was able to get him a few lines on a TV show being filmed in Toronto, so he was a real, live, card-carrying actor.

Oddly, no one at the theatre really questioned an almost 30-year-old man hanging around with the teenagers and young twenties. That's just how it was in the theatre community. Outsiders looking in would find it a bit creepy, but hey, didn't actors have a bit of a Peter Pan complex anyway? And he was cute, at least to Karen and her friends. Blonde and blue eyed, like Karen, with the square-jawed good looks from Hollywood's golden era.

"Hey Karen! Happy birthday! We all still on for tonight?" Ralph, one of the other volunteers had asked as she was hanging her jacket in her locker and stowing her backpack with a change of clothes for tonight.

"Sure Ralph! Have you got the thing? You know, the thing?" she asked him under her breath. Ralph fished around his pockets and pulled a card with a magnetic strip and her photo.

"You mean your fake license?" he chuckled. "That should pass muster. Anyway, the bouncers don't really care at the club. They see these all the time," Ralph reassured her. The two universities and the college nearby meant that there were thousands of eighteen-year-olds trying to get into the clubs to get a drink instead of waiting to turn nineteen. The club they were going to was a little lax since it would take way too long to really scrutinize every single ID closely.

"Thanks Ralph! Have a good one!"

Karen, Ralph, and the rest of the crew were setting up for a matinee showing of some kids' play for the summer holiday camp programs. Karen walked around that day on a cloud of air as she thought of the party that Bill would be attending, all for her!

The performance went off without a hitch, the children laughing and singing along at all the right places. When Karen wasn't occupied, she mooned after Bill on the wings as he played the Forest Ranger. It wasn't the lead, but it was a very important role, she thought. As the performance closed, the volunteers rushed around setting things right, and making sure that all the costumes and props were put away and that the stage was ready for tomorrow's performance.

~ ~ ~

BILL GOT OUT of his costume and wiped off the thick stage makeup after the performance. He frowned at his reflection in the mirror as he ran a cotton pad across his eyes and then he sighed. He thought he was one of the best-looking actors in the company and wondered why he didn't get the leads in the performances for the main audiences. As it was, he was pretty tapped out in Toronto for roles. He begged for a favour from his professor and all he got was one line on a TV cop show. "I saw him drive off in a grey four-door, officer!" That was it.

Hell, he still had to work a part-time job at the university bookstore just to afford rent on a room in a student house near campus. At twenty-seven-years-old Bill thought he would be further along in his career instead of bit parts in regional theatre. A buddy of his had suggested moving to Vancouver. Hollywood was producing there in a big way and there were lots of roles to audition for.

"Hi Bill! That was a great performance!" he heard someone gushing behind him. He looked into the mirror over his shoulder and saw this petite farmer's daughter corn fed type standing by the door of the shared dressing room. She was really cute in a girl-next-door, cheerleader kind of way. Her eyes sparkled, naively star-struck. That was one of the benefits at least, he thought: ready and willing young pussy.

Bill turned and gave her his thousand-watt, toothpaste ad smile. "Thanks...," he tried to recall her name "...Karen?"

Karen flushed as he called her by name, thrilled that he knew it. "So, are you coming with us tonight? It was my eighteenth birthday yesterday, so we're celebrating."

So, she just turned eighteen? The smile grew broader and brighter, and he really turned on the charm. Eighteen was legal, and she really looked like she'd be a good time. "Of course, Karen! I wouldn't miss it for the world! Happy birthday!"

~ ~ ~

"HEY KAREN! I bought you a drink!" Bill shouted over the throbbing dance music in the club. It wasn't crowded, full of locals and summer students, so the theatre group were able to claim a large set of tables.

"Thanks Bill!" she gushed. She took a sip and her eyes watered as the liquid burned going down her throat. The drink was strong, but she didn't want to let on that she wasn't able to handle a drink. She wanted to show how sophisticated she was to Bill. She smiled brightly at him as she sipped her drink.

Bill returned her smile. He was hoping he wouldn't have to slip her the roofies that he had picked up before coming here. With enough drinks in her and his charm, he was hoping to get lucky. He continued to ply her with drinks as the evening wore on, and Karen became more intoxicated.

By midnight, Karen was pretty wasted, but still on her feet. The drunker she got though, the more she was all over Bill. As she put her head on his shoulder, he leaned over and murmured into her ear.

"Hey Karen, I've got a gift for you in the car," the vibrations of his voice on her earlobe sending shivers down Karen's spine right to her pussy, moistening it almost immediately. "Want to come out so I can give it to you?" Karen looked up at him, doe-eyed and nodded with a huge smile on her face.

"I'd luuuv to Bill...," she slurred drunkenly. "I cahn't bulleev yuu remumbr'd my birfday...," she beamed at him, eyes full of infatuation. Bill was amazed how easy this was going! All it took was two or three drinks from him, and a few others from the unsuspecting well-wishers. "Guys! Ahm gunna leaf with Bill! Thank... thank... thanks for the party evbodee! Whooo! Bess birfday ever!"

Bill made excuses to everyone, assuring them he would get her home safe. He helped Karen to his four-door beater, buckled her into the front seat and drove up to Columbia Lake to park. As he arrived, he shook Karen's shoulder to wake her. "Hey baby, we're here for your birthday gift!" Karen smiled up at him dumbly, her eyes semi glazed as her expression went from slightly confused to hero worship.

"Oh Bill, you don't haff tooo! I'n juss so happy to be here wif yuu!" she gushed as she reached for him and planted a sloppy, clumsy kiss on his lips.

"Baby, I want to make love to you for your birthday. I want to give you the gift of mind-blowing sex with me," Bill offered un-ironically. Karen's eyes widened and the smile on her face grew wider.

"Omahgahd Bill, pleeease! Make me a woman!" Karen threw her arms around his neck as she parroted the old romance novels she had strewn all over her room. Bill disentangled himself from her limbs, popped the trunk and opened the car door.

"C'mon Karen, let's go down by the lake," he suggested as he pulled a blanket, flashlight, and a six-pack of beer from his trunk. Karen fumbled with the door until she was able to open it and make her way out. Bill reached out to grasp her elbow and guide her down to a grassy area by the water. As he lay out the blanket on the grass, Karen was impressed by how much of a gentleman he was. Bill made sure to act the gentleman and turn on the charm for these girls. It made getting into their pants that much easier.

Bill sat down and patted on the part of blanket-covered ground beside him with an arched look at Karen. Karen tried to sit down gracefully, but almost tripped over her feet, finally managing to sit down heavily beside Bill. She put her head on his shoulder and smiled up at him. Bill leaned over and gave her a soft kiss on her lips as she sighed. It all felt so romantic to Karen who, before today, had only had inexperienced teenage fumblings to guide her. She was still a virgin and had little experience, because she was a good girl.

The pair began making out on the blanket and hands became more familiar with each other. In no time, Bill had himself down to his boxers and Karen down to her plain cotton bra and panties. Somewhere in the back of Karen's mind, something didn't seem right, but she went with it because Bill was so handsome and confident. The combination of the alcohol, the moonlight, and Bill had her so excited and wet that she thought she had peed her pants.

Bill deftly played with the girl like a cat toying with a mouse, and had her naked and panting as he fingered her lightly furred, moist snatch. As he inserted one, and then two fingers to stretch out the virgin pussy, he felt the resistance of her hymen. He hadn't had a virgin for at least a few months and was very excited. His other hand found her breast and its puffy, tan nipple, and he bent to put it in his mouth. Karen first felt some discomfort with the invading digits in her soft core, but began to writhe with the overwhelming sensations coming from multiple fronts. After the short foreplay, Bill pulled away from Karen, which elicited a disappointed whine from the hot and bothered teen.

"Billy, whyd'ja stop?" she asked plaintively.

"Don't worry baby, big things will be coming soon," he promised as he shucked his boxers. He quickly fisted his cock and lined it up with her steaming hot entrance. Without any preamble, he thrust into her fully, tearing her cherry in an instant. Karen screamed in pain as he began to hammer himself into her tenderest parts. Bill continued to piston into the teen, savouring the vicelike tightness, feeling every fold and ridge inside her.

"Bill, it hurts!" Karen sobbed as he continued to fuck her. Even though he was only of average size, to her inexperienced body it felt like being rammed by a baseball bat. The pain and shock of the invasion sobered Karen up quickly.

"It'll get better baby, trust me," he reassured her as sweat began dripping from his chin onto her face. Karen's lower lip quivered as she nodded her assent. After a few minutes of thrusting, Karen began to feel a tingle in her pussy, but only moments later, she felt Bill tense up and his member swell. He grunted as he pumped her full of his seed. After a few more halfhearted thrusts, he plopped out of her and collapsed beside her on the blanket, breathing heavily. "So, was it good for you?" he asked.

"Sure Bill, I guess it was...," Karen replied, thinking that this was what sex was supposed to be like. She wondered why some of her other friends went on and on about it. It wasn't anything special, and it hurt!

"Let me finish this beer and I'll drive you home," Bill offered. Karen nodded wordlessly and stared up into the night sky consoling herself with the fact that she could boast having had sex with Bill Davis. The other girls who were volunteering at the theatre would be so jealous! Come to think of it, some of the guys would be too.

~ ~ ~

OVER THE COURSE of two weeks Karen flitted around home and the theatre as if she was on Cloud Nine. Every chance she would get she went to Bill's dressing room, where they would make out. Every chance he would get, Bill made sure his cock was in Karen's pussy. The sex eventually got bearable, and even sometimes enjoyable for Karen. She didn't so much like putting Bill's penis in her mouth, but he did reassure her that it was something that was just done often in show business, to be traded for parts and favours.

After a month and a half, things weren't as rosy. Karen ran into Bill's dressing room and locked the door behind her. Bill turned around and sighed, already tiring of the girl and ready to cut bait before he moved to Vancouver.

"Bill, I... I think I'm in trouble..." Karen announced to him, wide eyed, tears threatening to cascade down her cheeks.

"What is it, Karen?" Bill asked, exasperated at what he thought was teenaged drama.

"I missed my period!" Karen fought valiantly not to cry, but a stray teardrop fell from her lashes. Bill was taken aback by the news.

"Aren't you on the pill?" he asked "Are you sure it's even mine?!" he continued without letting her answer. "How could you be so stupid?"

"I'm not stupid, I just didn't know! You're the adult here!" she yelled back at him. "You were my first!" she cried as she hit him in the chest with her balled up fist.

"Well, IF you are pregnant, I won't be here for that. You can either get the problem taken care of, or you can take care of everything yourself!" he rebuffed as he pushed her away. Karen was shocked by what Bill had suggested and was frozen in place, her dumbfounded gaze following Bill as he started grabbing some personal items, stuffing them into a bag. "You know what? I'm outta here! There's bigger things for me and I can't be saddled with some kid and a baby momma. Have a good life, Karen!" Bill ranted as he stormed out.

The door slamming as Bill left opened the floodgates and Karen burst into tears. She collapsed onto her knees as sobs racked her body. After a few minutes her crying attracted the attention of some of her fellow volunteers, one of whom drove her home. By then, Bill had resigned from the theatre, called his friend in BC, packed up his room in the shared house, and got into his car to start the almost week-long drive to Vancouver.

~ ~ ~

KAREN'S PARENTS WERE very worried about her. She had been in a funk for a week. When they probed, she would snap at them. It took her sister cornering her one weekend to get the scoop from Karen.

"What do you mean you're pregnant?!" Katie demanded. "I thought you we all about this whole purity thing in high school!"

"Well obviously that's out the window!" Karen hissed back. "Anyways, that's all kids' stuff. I'm and adult now!" she threw out defiantly, feeling anything but.

"If you're so much of an adult, then you'll have to cowgirl up and let Mom and Dad know!" Katherine demanded. "And then you're going to have to make some adult decisions," she told Karen, shaking her head.

Later that evening, at the dinner table, Karen let her parents know about her unexpected pregnancy. Her mother started sobbing loudly at the table while her father's face, while expressing sorrow, also hardened in disappointment and anger.

"What about school Karen? You know we saved up for so long so you could go to university! Your father and I couldn't go so we wanted you both to have that opportunity!" her mother exclaimed in disappointment.

"University is out for the girl, Marge!" Karen's dad spat out, a slight Germanic accent coming out in his anger, belying his Mennonite roots. "She's gone and wasted it all by getting herself knocked up! Who's the father?" Karl asked his younger daughter, piercing her with an accusatory glare. Karen pressed her lips together, looked down and shook her head, loathe to give up a name, scared that her father would do something to Bill of she told. "You stupid girl! We had high hopes for the both of you, but now you'll be living the life of an uneducated single mother! I hope you're happy!" her father slammed his hand on the tabletop and stalked out of the room as her mother wept.

PatHayashi
PatHayashi
154 Followers