All Comments on 'Someone from The Past'

by Cleevedreams

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
KlitomaticKlitomaticalmost 5 years ago
Yes

Why yes it did strike a chord. Good memories, naughty memories that should make me feel guilty. But that guilt won't stop me from perusing through them again and again. Thanks...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
OMG

Yes. I'm in my 60s now. Met an ex a few years back. Didn't get thiscfsr but the memories made the temptation incredible. Thanks for the trip down fsntady/memory lane. N n. PS Fuck the anon critics.

3 stars

DragonRider55

AJeyeAJeyeabout 4 years ago
I so know the feelings.

I did have the opportunity to be with the high school ex at a reunion. All those feeling were back as soon as I saw her. I truly gave her my heart all those years ago, and the fire still burns. I think of her often.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great memories!

I also have one of those great memories that actually started in high school when Mary set me up at a party at her house with a girl who would later become my wife. Big regrets about that for both Mary and me! Mary and I dated later during a breakup time with the other girl, who I was now engaged to by then, and this was when the seed of future desire was planted in both our brains. We still kept in occasional contact over the next couple of years as she was still a friend of both my wife and me. The marriage wasn't really good at all after the first few months, we were like oil and water, and the fact that Mary would come to visit us every so often only served to rekindle old desires which were fanned at any opportunity, even if it was just a stolen kiss. The chance to take it to the ultimate level came after a couple of years when we had my place to ourselves and ended up in bed. I've never been with a more passionate and reactive woman to this day, almost 50 years later. This was 1971 and no one knew about squirting but I discovered it that night! When we were done there was a drenched spot on the sheets about 2 feet across! However, we both felt guilty later and never repeated the act. 18 months later my wife dumped me, looking for someone with more money, and by then Mary and I had lost contact. I found out later she'd met someone and gotten married, so that was it. I remarried about 18 months later, was very happy, and enjoying life. Several years later I had changed jobs and discovered, quite by accident, that one of the guys I worked with was married to one of Mary's best friends; his wife also worked at my new job site in another department. A couple of days later, his wife stopped by to my department and handed me a piece of paper with Mary's phone number on it and said, "Call her, if you want. She'd love to see you again. She's single and living about 60 miles from here." I wanted to but I was very happy and couldn't jeopardize a good marriage .

I'm now 71 and still happily married but have always wondered what could have been, especially since I found out that Mary has since moved back to our hometown, only 15 miles away! Nope, can't do it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCleevedreams@Cleevedreams
2241 Followers
Rob, a retired professional guy who is married, a carer for my wife, so my writing tends to be cathartic. Some of my stories have a wild taste of fantasy, some are based on experience, but the writing helps me. I appreciate many readers are from 'across the pond,' and culture,...