Something about Brittney Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm..." She arched her back, grinding onto his hand with a heady pant. "Mmm, I can take more than that, cutie, don't worry..."

Truthfully, Corry hadn't had the chance to play with anyone like that before -- just because it had never come up with his previous partners. And that was fine too, but he didn't want to miss an opportunity like that as she pushed herself back and forth on his finger, quite literally fucking herself, grunting softly, showing him where she was most sensitive. Emboldened, he added a second digit, making her gasp, smirking faintly as he had to shush her.

"Shush... Brittney, you're going to get us caught."

"Maybe you should give me something to think about then," she murmured, batting her eyelashes at him, though she had to keep facing forward to keep her balance on the seats, her hand on one of the arms of the seats next to them. "Mmm... Yes... Ohhh..."

He worked his fingers back and forth, twisting them faintly, working out what felt good for her -- but neither could or even wanted to hold back. That would have been boring and they were there to bring the kink into their romance, especially as Brittney rocked her bare arse back against his cock.

"Hold it up a little for me, mmmm..." She groaned. "Got to get...the right angle."

For she was right and it was not quite like penetrating her pussy, as hot as that was too, his shaft poised at the bud of her tail hole, stroking the soft fur around it as if he couldn't believe his luck. There most certainly was something about Brittney and it was that she was hot and intriguing and challenged him in incredible ways.

And that was how he had his first anal experience, Brittney sinking down onto his cock slowly, patiently, letting him get an excellent view of her backside as he squeezed and groped her flesh. He swallowed hard, stifling his groans, though it was hard to think about anything other than being quiet with how tight her backside was around him, how she even seemed to clench down deliberately, as if the panda was trying to make not blowing his load in her arse even more difficult than it already was.

He grunted deep in the back of his throat, not having to do anything, just guiding her hips up and down in his lap, each downward slide of her hips taking his cock a little deeper than before. It was just as well he had already cum twice (wait...three times? He was losing track) because he wanted to cum already, but having gotten off made him maintain his stamina, at least for a little longer.

He felt every inch of her tail hole, however, as it closed around his cock, a tighter fit than her pussy. There had been more than enough of her arousal on his cock, however, to slide into her, even if Brittney had known to take it slowly and easily, not to rush things. For there was no rush, an easy stretch for her when she was as practised with things like that as she was. She rose and fell on his cock as if it was the most natural thing in the world to her, the only trouble she had being grunting, holding herself back from being too loud.

Oh, if only they could be loud... Eventually, they would have to find somewhere quieter to go together, somewhere where they wouldn't have to worry about getting caught, but everything, as it was in that moment, was right as it was. He bit his lip to stop a moan, his thumbs pressed into her rump while his fingers laid around her hips, helping her ride him, his cock throbbing and pulsing within her hole. It was good, so tight, tighter than he could have even thought a hole like that could be, but he had not ever really thought about it before. Not when he had not had the chance to do more, to enjoy more, groaning deep in the back of his throat to be as quiet as possible.

A lighter scene in the movie came on that they were not even watching, though he appreciated that, allowing him to fix his eyes on her backside, to enjoy the slow rise and fall of it. Corry appreciated her tenderness in caring for his sexual needs, as if everything else had fallen away from Brittney and did not even exist, though he could barely understand how that was possible. She was there and she was so real and so physical that he could barely take either his eyes or his hands off her, always wanting to be as close to her as possible.

And he could be, then and in the time that followed, for there was nothing, so far, that could take them apart from each other. She ground onto his cock with raw passion, small, breathy pants escaping her lips as she tried so very desperately not to moan. She couldn't, really couldn't, because someone was standing, bored, at the back of the cinema, half-hidden behind a pillar but still there. If she didn't keep quiet, they would be caught and then who knew what would happen. In all honesty, the most likely outcome would only be that they'd be kicked out -- but who'd want to stop that kind of fun that they had only just started? She most certainly didn't want to and there was no reason, not even then, for her to.

The panda swallowed her groans, rising from his shaft without him being able to stop her, scooting a little further down, off the seats, bent over at the waist so that she could take him at a better angle. In that position, she faced the screen, her head ducked down behind the seats and bent over at the waist so that she was hidden. It was hard on her legs, but Corry gladly guided her back against him as Brittney braced against the seats in front of her, holding her arms straight out, for there was, thankfully, more than enough room for them to enjoy themselves in that kind of movie theatre. He'd have to remember that for next time they wanted to have a little kinky fun!

Yet he could not hold off forever, not even as she ground back passionately onto him, the seat jostled as he thrust, unable to help himself. Brittney didn't want him to stop either, encouraging him with needy moans and grunts, whispered encouragement whenever the movie was loud enough to cloak them. Corry had to be the one on the lookout for the moment, but, truth be told, he was rather distracted at that time. He wasn't focusing on anything other than Brittney, the sweet grip of her arse around his cock, how good it felt to plunge into her, repeatedly.

The high built, clawing at him, daring him to push it back. And Corry didn't hide it at all, panting softly, whispering praise to her, how hot she was, how good she made him feel, anything at all that he could think of that could make the panda feel even one little bit as good as she made him feel. He had to do it, had to try, even as he squeezed her backside and dragged her back onto his cock with driving, needy abandon. They could have been come upon right there and then and Corry would not even have been able to stop thrusting, wanting to finish in her, to cream inside her, to spend every drop of his seed in a new place that was exactly where it belonged.

Corry groaned.

Oh, god... He hoped Brittney let him fuck her in the arse again! Really, really, really hoped!

Feeling close to his high, he drew her back up into his lap, holding her hips to steady her, so that she sat fully down on his cock with her back to his chest. His hands swept around to her breasts, groping and massaging, pressing into her flesh and tweaking her nipples, adoring every part of her that he could as he rocked and ground, the seat squeaking as he thrust up into her. Yet they climaxed near enough at the same time as if the two of them had planned it, hot spurts of cum flooding her tail hole as Corry reeled from his very first anal experience. And it could not have gone any better than his wildest imaginings, panting, grunting, pressing his face down into her shoulder and the crook of her neck, purely for some sense of stability in a situation that felt like it was spiralling madly out of control.

But it was so blissful, waiting there, spending his load, the tightness around him clenching down, though he could barely believe that Brittney had been able to climax on him from anal play. That was just one more thing between them that opened up a whole world of possibilities -- and it was only their second real time together!

She tightened around him, the grip of her tight hole almost too much for him, though it was the tautest around her ring, even if the rest of her contracted too, pulsing. It was different to feeling her climax while he was in her pussy, a more demanding sensation, though he could only hold her against him, arms around her body as he buried his face in her shoulder, holding her tight. He needed that, squeezing her even harder, red in the face and hoping that they had not been seen, though they would both have been hard-pressed to find it in themselves to care either way. It was still the best sex that he had ever had and Corry was not about to give that up for anything, not even for any amount of risk.

He finished filling her tail hole, Brittney whimpering and sliding off his cock, if only to show him the mess cream-pie of her ring that he had made, joining her pussy in dripping his seed. Corry grunted, squeezing her rear cheeks and tugging them apart with his fingers just to get a better view, locking the image into his mind. Damn, if only he had a camera with him... But he didn't, so he'd only have to ask Brittney, on his knees if he had to, if he could do it all to her again sometime so he could have a fantastic memento of it, something for cold, lonely nights without her.

Already, however, Corry didn't even want to be without her, not as she cuddled back up in his lap, her skirt falling back over her legs as he untucked it from where it had been pushed up, though her blouse remained open, baring her breasts. No, he didn't want to see what could come if he was not with her, one way or another, too caught up in the moment to not want to see what the next moment brought to him. Whoever had been at the back of the cinema, the bored usher, most likely, had not noticed a thing and was chewing gum, staring blankly ahead.

They didn't see much of what remained of the movie, cuddled up close together, her pussy and tail hole leaking cum until he slid the plug back into her backside, making her whimper and moan even as they, giggling all the while, hushed each other.

Some things were never meant to be quiet.

12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareover 1 year agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Big John A wife flirts but no more.in Loving Wives
Christmas with His Mother An eagle owl anthro spends time with his pregnant mother...in NonHuman
The Business Suit Dalton's predilection for a woman in a business suit.in Loving Wives
Turnabout An evil prank ultimately affects lives differently.in Loving Wives
What Would You Have Done? My boss put my marriage on thin ice.in Interracial Love
More Stories