Something Afoot Pt. 02

Story Info
The teasing continues after we arrive home.
1k words
4.61
4.2k
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* This is a rewritten version of the story that inspired this series, originally written by the man this series is for. This will be written from "his" perspective *

You've been teasing me all night. When we left the house I was already driven wild, the taste of my own cum lingering in my mouth, edging me further. At dinner with friends you continued to remind me what I had in store at home. Strategically sitting opposite me, allowing you to gently press your shoe-contained foot into my crotch. I knew better than to resist.

Longing looks were exchanged, a wicked smile dancing on your lips. Fuck. I don't even know how I managed to focus enough to drive us home, but I did. A weighted silence hanging between us. When we arrive back home you hop out first whilst I go and park. I can't wait to see how the night pans out.

Car parked, I open our door and call out. I can't see you around so I walk up to the bedroom. When I open the door I'm taken aback, it's pitch black. Before my eyes get a chance to adjust I hear "Get on your hands and knees Glenn". Instinctively I obey, immediately dropping to the floor. I start crawling forwards, my eyes begin to adjust to the darkness, slowly beginning to make out the shape of the bed in front of me.

There you are, sat on the edge of the bed in those lacy black knickers, fishnets tights, and nothing else. Crossed legs dangling lazily off the edge, toes barely grazing the floor. Erect nipples barely visible in the dim light. An excited, yet devious look in your eyes. I know I'm in for a wild night.

I tilt my head to look at you, on all fours in front of you now. "You look so ama.."

"shh" you interrupt me " I don't want to hear you speak again unless I tell you to..ok?"

"Ok!"

"Good boy" she replies.

Flushed, my heart races as I become aware of my control slipping away. I glance at your feet and see your toes wiggling deliciously with excitement. My dick hardens with anticipation. Leaning forward I attempt to kiss your feet. Teasingly you move them towards my face, tutting audibly. "Not so fast". Your smile is wicked. "It's been a long day, I need a massage. What are you waiting for pet?"

Obidentally I sit up on my haunches and take hold of your pretty little tattooed feet. Slowly I wrap my hands around your delicate ankles, applying a subtle pressure. I work downwards towards your heels, then apply a deeper pressure to your arches, I'm rewarded by the glimpses of your hips bucking lightly towards me. I continue, paying extra attention to each of your little toes, massaging them individually. Your silence is pierced by a moan, not a sigh of relief, but a moan I recognise. You lean back, breathing harder as I wrap my hands tighter.

"Enough" you demand. I stop instantly, perched in front of you with your beautiful feet in my face. Balancing on my haunches, thighs tight, cock straining against my clothing. I take a risk, bringing your feet to my lips again. This time you don't pull away. You reward me by pushing your painted toes against my lips, sliding them into my mouth. I hungrily accept them. My tongue brushes across your toes, feeling every bump of your fishnets, the fabric dampening as my tongue runs over them. You look at me with devilish eyes as all of your toes have entered my mouth. You push them deeper as I greedily take them in, looking up at you. I gag slightly, my eyes watering as you continue to push your foot deeper, my saliva running down the sole of your foot. My eyes pleading.

It's not enough for you. You look eyes with me as you slip a hand into your knickers. Moaning softly as your fingers find your clit. Gagging me further with your toes. Fuck, you're amazing. Abruptly you remove your dripping foot from my mouth.

"Get undressed", you demand. Leaning back to watch me, continuing to circle your wet clit with your needy fingers. Of course I do not hesitate. Within seconds I am back on my knees beneath you. Hard cock twitching as it stands to attention, dripping with precum. You wet toes trail down my chest.

You remove your hands from your knickers and relax to watch me. "Remove my tights". You seem to revel in my exposed humiliation as I reach up to remove your sodden tights. My cock is rock hard as you run your slippery foot over my sensitive bellend. Coating yourself in my pre-cum. "What are you waiting for?" you remark quizzically. Eagerly I lick your foot clean, kissing and sucking until every trace of my fluids are removed.

"Good boy!" you smirk.

I feel myself flush and harden in response.

Your now bare, clean feet drop down to my legs, tantalisingly brushing up the inside of my thighs. Your toes begin to explore my balls, gently prodigy and caressing, making me gasp. My breathing is getting heavier. Your toes move further down, running across my gooch towards my arsehole. I arch my hips towards you, allowing your wet toes to tease my tight hole.

Slowly I sit back down, lowering my weight down onto you, your big toe sliding into my arsehole. "Fuuuuck" I breathe heavily as I feel myself stretching to accommodate you, "Shhh" you respond, "relax". I whimper as my cock leaks more pre-cum. I'm aching for you.

You smile at me, beginning to circle your toe inside me. Holy fuck. Your other foot reaches out to press firmly against my throbbing cock. I shift my weight, allowing you to move deeper within me. Your foot begins to rub against me, the friction a delight.

"Please?" I look up at you with desperate eyes, my body trembling with excitement. My rock hard cock enveloped by your foot, my arsehole exquisitely filled by you. "Please what pet?" you respond, that naughty smile playing on your lips again.

TBC...