Something Better

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If everything went as planned, Clarissa would be carrying the couple's first child soon after returning from this vacation. The original plan had been for Rissa to give birth to the first and Natalie to go second. However, when they started talking to doctors about finding sperm donors and the process for two women to have children, they discovered that Natalie would never be able to carry a child herself. At first, Nat was devastated by the news; she wanted to be a mother. Rissa knew she would always be an awesome mom, but now she just wouldn't be the one physically giving birth. They would be using one of Natalie's eggs, a sperm donor, and Ris's womb very soon. The more they talked about it, the more Natalie was really digging that they both would play a critical role in the pregnancy.

Clarissa had been so worried about her family's reaction when she revealed her newfound sexuality. Keith was absolutely correct when he said that she was a Natalie-sexual; she was the only woman Ris had eyes for. Her mom and stepdad were almost as welcoming as her brother and sister had been, declaring that Natalie needed to come to the farm for the next family dinner. The only side of the family that gave her any resistance was her father. He and his parents had been very conservative; he had refused to come to her wedding. Ris was okay with that; her bonus dad walked her down the aisle. It also made the decision to take Natalie's last name very easy. Nat was convinced that he would come around eventually, and Ris's mom thought he would change his mind when the grandchildren arrived.

Chester was starting to calm down a little, no longer barking whenever his mothers had sex, most of the time. They had gotten Ches a present of his own for their third wedding anniversary, a little sister to play with. Now that she was six months old, little only referred to her age. The pups were with Natalie's brother, Rodger, for the week. Both dogs adored Natalie's nephews and a giant backyard to explore, not to mention a couple of rambunctious cousin dogs to tussle with.

Natalie bounced and twirled into their villa, seemingly free of stress and worries. Her wife tried to pretend that school and research were easy, but she was like a duck on water, looking calm while working her ass off out of sight. She had proudly managed to get the highest marks and recommendations of anyone in her cohort. Rissa watched in awe as her goddess set the drink down and shrugged free of her pretty red dress. She looked so blessedly gorgeous in her matching black bra, panties, and tennis shoes, but two of the three of those were not long for Nat's body.

"You just going to stare at me, Rissy?" Nat never invoked the sissy portion of Keith's favorite nickname for her. Ris would never complain about hearing it from her smoking hot wife.

"I'll never grow tired of watching you get naked," Ris replied with a smirk, punctuated long draw from her drink. Nat smiled and unhooked her bra. Her beautiful, lithe body was crossed with the after image of her favorite bikini, a look of which Rissa was a big fan.

"Join me, Mrs. Evans." Natalie pushed her tiny black thong down her legs and let them fall. Ris wandered for a few heartbeats how she had gotten even more enamored by her wife's taut body in the last four and a half years. Her eyes tracked up and down Nat's tan body as her wife posed for her. The black running shoes, with highlights of pink and blue, worked with her eyes and jewelry. Around her neck, she wore a pendant on a silver necklace, a gift that Rissa had bought her for their first wedding anniversary. The charm was a silver heart with a pair of jewels in the center, a sapphire for Nat's stunning eyes, and a ruby that her wife claimed matched Rissa's eyes. Her wife was rarely without the necklace, often the only thing she was wearing, other than her diamond wedding ring. On Clarissa's next birthday, Nat had a pair of matching earrings made for her. Ris wore her matching pair as often as her wife wore her necklace.

"Yes, ma'am, Dr. Evans." Clarissa had dressed far more casually for their flight to the tropical paradise. Her wife was a girly girl and almost always wore an elegant dress, except when they went to the gym. Rissa had to kick off her shoes to take off her tight yoga pants and tiny pink thong. She could feel Natalie's smile from across the room. Off came her top and sports bra; she had gotten very used to being naked anytime she was alone with her bride.

Over the next week, shoes and jewelry were all either woman would be wearing for the vast majority of the following week. Their resort was clothing optional everywhere, save for one fine dining restaurant and a couple expeditions. On their honeymoon, it had taken Ris several days to warm up to being naked around anyone other than her wife. Nat had shucked her dress when they arrived and never looked back. This time around, Ris was determined to be as confident as Natalie.

"Ready to go get some dinner, Nataniel?" Ris asked as she stepped close to Natalie and teased her wife. When Clarissa had made the reservation, she had confidently put down Dr. and Mrs. in front of their names. Someone had made a mistake when sending the paperwork to the front desk, deciding that the Dr. had to be a guy and putting down Nataniel on their welcome packet. The poor young lady at the desk just apologized profusely for the mistake. Ris would have just a little fun with the issue.

"That's funny, Clarence; I don't think I have a penis." Her eyes twinkled as she pulled Rissa close and kissed her again.

Rissa's fingers found her wife's pussy, fingertips scanning the soft, smooth skin. "Nope, I can't be sure; I need to examine closer." Clarissa grabbed her wife's hand and pulled her toward the enormous canopy bed.

"Is this just an excuse to have sex with me?" Nat protested with a playful giggle.

"Always." Clarissa spun her wife around and threw her onto the bed before leaping on top of her.

"You are the best appetizer." Nat quipped before Rissa started a flurry of kisses.

1...67891011