A Vacation Surprise

Story Info
Natalie has a pair of surprise for her wife on vacation.
21.9k words
4.75
28.8k
23

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/27/2022
Created 01/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clarissa -- Nude Day Eve Two years from now

It was still early as the light started to trickle in from the high windows in their rental house. Rissa was used to getting up far earlier, well before the sun crested the horizon, but fourteen hours on the road yesterday had her wiped out. It was the longest vacation she and her wife had been on since their honeymoon. Though this time, they only had a few days to themselves before Nat's brother and his seven-month-old daughter would sweep into town with his beautiful wife.

It would be only the third time Clarissa had met them in person. They made it out to the wedding a year and a half ago but living out on the west coast made trips back home rare. Since Nat's parents moved out to Boston, there was less emphasis on coming home. Ris had met Joakim one additional time. He had come out to Boston for her parents' anniversary party. However, a business trip for his wife meant she could not accompany him.

Rissa was very much looking forward to some time off with Natalie. Her wife needed a break, even if she would be hesitant to admit it. Nat may have been a genius in school, fighting for the top of her class as she worked on her doctorate, but she was also trying to hold down a full-time job. Clarissa asking her to go part-time at her practice was one of the few arguments that the pair had. She thought Nat might be wearing down, but her stubborn pride might take a while to overcome.

A pair of iridescent blue irises stared back at her as she opened her eyes. Natalie's tan skin and naturally dark hair did not fit her eye color but made her incredible eyes stick out even more. "Morning, Ris." Her wife came in for a kiss, someone had already been up and brushed her teeth, and it didn't seem fair to her. When their lips met, there was no shortage of spark. It still felt like most mornings Rissa woke up, she was somehow more in love with Nat.

"How long have you been up?" It may have been Clarissa that had to go to work earlier than Natalie most days, but her wife was more of a morning person. She would usually work on something for school before she had to get to her practice. Nat was a terrific nurse practitioner while working on her doctorate in nursing. Even when Rissa needed to get up early, Nat rose with her to get in some work.

"Five minutes, max."

"How long have you been staring at me?" Ris questioned with a smirk.

"Just since you stretched." She was evidently unbothered by Rissa's morning breath as she came in for another kiss. "Are you going to take me rafting today?"

"No, I want to walk around downtown and get used to the altitude. We can probably find literature for tomorrow or the next day; your brother won't be in until late on Monday anyway."

Nat's middle brother, Joakim, was adopted but every bit as much of a sibling as Rodger, her oldest brother. Natalie's parents thought they could not conceive again after Rodger came along. Her wife was the happiest of surprises when she made her presence known. She was the first girl on her father's side in two generations and may have been spoiled when she was younger. Joakim was only a year older than Nat, and they had been close growing up.

"I'll make us coffee then."

It was Rissa's turn to stare at her wife. She was tall, fit, and perpetually tan. Her breasts were small, but anything more significant would not so gloriously fit her beautiful form. Nat was her world and her everything. Their pup, Chester, just looked up from his dog bed in the corner of the room, probably hoping that making coffee involved getting him a treat.

Rissa had zero interest in women before moving in with Natalie after a breakup with a guy she thought would be her husband. One crazy weekend changed everything, and she finally realized that Nat was more than a best friend, that she was in love with the woman. Although she was happily married to a breathtaking woman, Ris wasn't sure she was truly a lesbian. Clarissa had absolutely no interest in any other woman other than Nat. Glances at her wife, who rarely wore clothes at home, got her motor revving almost every time she saw her.

Rolling over, Rissa watched out the parted door as Natalie ground coffee in the kitchen. The sun streaming through the skylight was like a spotlight on the most important woman in the world. The house was too much for their first couple of days, but they would be happy to have the other bedrooms once Joakim and his family arrived. She and Nat had staked a claim to the master suite because they arrived early, so Natalie had a refuge to be naked in.

"What?" Natalie smiled as she caught Ris staring when she looked over her shoulder.

"Oh, nothing. I'm just thinking about how nice it is to see you looking like this and ruminating on how lucky I am to see it so often." Ris sat up and let the bedding fall away from her naked form.

Nat pivoted around and stared back at her as she pulsed the coffee grinder. A goofy smile decorated her goddesses face. Her now almost constant red-colored hair was already swept back in a ponytail. Naturally, Natalie had dark brown, straight hair. The weekend the pair went from roommates and best friends to lovers, Nat had dyed her hair red. It had combined with so many things to make her irresistible to Rissa.

"You're not half as lucky as I am that you decided to go lezzy for me. That and I see the most gorgeous woman in the world naked daily."

"Are you talking about when you walk by the mirror?" Ris smirked back.

"I'm nowhere near as spectacular as you, my love," Nat smiled. "Though, I'm pretty hot." Ris's favorite giggle in the world followed the statement quickly.

There was an intense magnetic pull for Clarissa to get out of bed and go hug her princess. Natalie's distinct lack of clothing was infectious. Rissa had told herself that although she liked to sleep naked, she wouldn't be as free-spirited as her wife. What was just supposed to be the week that they had gotten together grew into a couple of years of home nudity. That was save for her time of the month when panties became the only thing she wore. That or the monthly Sunday visit to their apartment for Rissa's family. They had only dated for two weeks before the family had their first dinner at Nat's apartment. Ris's family seemed to know this was forever before Ris did and welcomed Natalie with open arms. Other than dad. The thought almost caused her to grimace.

Ris leapt out of bed and scrambled over to Natalie. "I agree, at least with the 'you being hot' statement."

Her wife was magnificent, and a captivating smile was a frequent accessory. The only thing Nat wore more was her wedding ring. A large central diamond was at the center of the white gold band, with a smaller sapphire to the right and a ruby to the left. Those jewels were part of Nat's wedding band, while the diamond was from the engagement ring. Rissa had always seen her eyes as a muddy brown before she had gotten with Nat, who saw her eye color as a warm red. She wanted the ruby on the left of her ring as that was where her heart was, and Clarissa was her heart. It was such a convincing argument that Ris had switched the stone positioning on her ring, so Nat's blue eyes were on the side of her heart.

Nat had tan lines that outlined where her fantastic red bikini sat when they spent time at the rooftop pool after work or at the swimming dock at Rissa's parents' farm most Saturdays during the summer. Her breasts were small but looked like perfection on her frame. Ris had become quite adept at getting Natalie to orgasm spectacularly by using those tiny, dark-colored nipples paired with licks and prods of her womanhood.

Rissa had to pull her wife down for a spectacular series of kisses. Natalie was half a foot taller than her. Each time their lips met, the passion seemed to build like constructive waves on blue water. Ris pushed her wife against the countertop and urged her woman to take a seat. The kiss broke as she complied, and Clarissa started to move down Nat's taut body. One hand found a dark-pink nipple as her lips surrounded its twin. Her tongue flicked and teased against the quickly hardening nub.

"Mmm..." Natalie gasped as Ris ran a finger between her wife's usually tightly closed labia. "You make it hard to get the coffee going," Nat complained with a smile.

"You know me, I like to have a meal with my coffee." Rissa pushed her finger into Nat's vagina. Her wife only wanted a single finger in her impossibly tight kitty. "We haven't been to the store yet, so Natalie will have to do for my breakfast."

Her kisses trailed over to Nat's ribs before moving lower. She just skipped over Natalie's ticklish spot before kissing her hip. Ris moved inward but hopped over her wife's clit; she wanted to have her begging for a touch before she went for the kill. The taste was robust and sweet as she lapped a dose of Nat's flowing honey.

"As long as I get a heaping helping of Ris, you know I like a big breakfast. Oh!" Nat tried to smile down at her, but a moan overtook her.

"It's the most important meal of the day." Rissa gave Nat a quick reprieve before tucking back in for a meal.

Natalie -- Forty-five minutes later

Sex and a shower with the most gorgeous woman in the world were one hell of a way to start the first day of a vacation. Natalie had to convince herself semi-regularly that she had not dreamt Clarissa into existence. They had been best friends for nearly a decade before one fateful weekend changed everything in their story. Nat had pined for the woman before Natalie could label herself a lesbian. She had to push that school-girl crush down to keep from it tainting her friendship.

Then one evening, after a hellacious week for Clarissa, Ris 'accidentally' tripped over Chester and landed on the couch while she was getting dressed to go dancing. Rissa's yellow blouse over her breasts and a red pair of panties on only Ris's ankle would forever be indelibly etched in Nat's visual memory. Rissa asked Nat if she wanted to go down on her. In a blur, Natalie was kissing her crush. After all the build-up in her head of what seemed impossible, she was ill-prepared for the earth-shaking crash of lightning when their lips met. Before she knew it, Natalie was licking Ris and getting her world to scream in bliss.

Within a week, Clarissa had admitted that the flop onto the couch was not an accident. She had been curious about Natalie for a while. It was her way of breaking the ice. Nat almost destroyed everything by throwing out the word 'Love' far too soon. The next twenty-four hours were the worst of Natalie's life as she thought she had scared away her soulmate. A freak snowstorm made travel impossible, and although Rissa had figured out that she felt the same only a couple hours later, she could not get back home. Nat knew when Ris came back that forever was an inevitability.

Studying on her e-reader barely held her attention as Rissa prepared to go out for the day. Her angel had natural blonde hair that was cut pretty short. It fell somewhere halfway between her ear and shoulder. Her red-brown eyes were warm, but that would transform to absolutely blazing in temperature when she was aroused or angry. Nat rarely saw the rage-induced tint, but the passionate version was no stranger.

Rissa was wearing nothing as she waited for her outfit to de-wrinkle in the drier. The short woman was thicker than Nat, but it was almost all toned muscle. Yoga, Cardio, and weightlifting had sculpted a perfect figure onto her wife. She had large, firm, perky breasts that were the best set of tits that Natalie had ever seen. Their light-pink areolae, suckable nipples, and their placement were more proof of a higher power in Nat's mind. Squats had molded her posterior firm and beautiful.

"What are you reading, babe?" Ris asked as she pulled a bundle of laundry out of the small drier.

"Uh... A new fantasy novel?" Nat tried to lie. Rissa was worried about her not relaxing on the trip. Her wife may have had a point. It had been almost a year since Natalie had read a book for pleasure.

"Uh-huh... What's this one about?" Rissa gave her a knowing smile as she pulled on her panties. They were a favorite frilly lace thong that barely concealed the poof of blonde hair at the crest of her otherwise waxed womanhood.

"What my doctoral thesis might be."

"Babe, take a week off." Ris stepped closer. "I know you got this, but not if you don't relax a bit."

"I just gotta put my head down and get through this. Once I get my doctorate, I can relax."

"You said that before you got your bachelor's degree and again before you got your master's," Rissa argued softly.

"I did?"

"Yeah, my love, I was your best friend even back then."

"If I'm at the top of my class, it'll get me more job opportunities."

"What's the worst-case scenario? You have to keep working where you're at?"

"I just want to give you everything, Ris." Nat had to look away.

"I already have exactly what I want in life. I've got you and Chester to greet me at home every night."

"But you deserve so much more, babe."

"You being happy would mean more to me than any job." Ris sat down beside her and clutched her hand. "I don't want you to push yourself too hard and burn out."

"I won't." Nat looked over at her wife's beautiful eyes. They were warm and inviting and not currently smoldering like coals.

"You promised to keep me company for the rest of our lives. I just want to make sure it'll be for a long time." Clarissa squeezed her hand.

"I plan to keep that promise. Call me greedy, but I want every day I can get with you." Natalie leaned in and sought Rissa's lips.

Clarissa's concern might be a little bit of projecting. Her father's burning out at work led to his divorce, a few years of alcoholism in which he never saw his two daughters, and eventually to the church that helped him get sober. That church was also why he had not been at their wedding. Her dad still hadn't come around.

"Just think about going part-time at work next semester, Nat. Oh, and relax at least for a week. We're on vacation." Ris hit her with a quick peck on her lips. "Okay, that's out of the way. Let's go check out this town. I want to see how much it's changed since I was a girl."

"I think I need some real coffee and a meal with a few more calories. I'll throw on my dress as soon as we're ready to leave." Nat pointed to the coat rack by the door. Her breezy pink summer dress with a bra sat atop the garment. Natalie also kept a dress by the door at home so she had something to grab in case of an emergency. There it was almost always paired with one for her wife as well.

"Then do you want to let Chester in and get him ready to go?"

"I could get used to this whole backyard thing." Natalie hopped up to let the pooch in. Chester was a thirty-five-pound, tri-colored, half-golden rescue dog with boundless energy.

"A house will come after the doctorate." Ris agreed as she pulled on a pink sports bra.

It only took a few minutes to get Chester harnessed and for Clarissa to dress in her athleisure outfit. The yoga pants made her butt pop. Her wife preferred dressing more casually than Nat, but she made whatever she wore look fantastic. Nat tied on a pair of runners and sorted out her makeup.

Natalie wanted to walk out of the rental house wearing nothing more than her shoes and a smile. It was too bad that she couldn't get Ris to go back to the clothing-optional resort that they had honeymooned at. Then again, it wouldn't be a place to meet up with family.

"Coffee first, and then we can scope out the rafting companies, right?" Natalie grabbed the purple bra atop her dress and put it on.

"Yeah, I want to see if we can scope out some off-road rentals or tours. There are a bunch of ghost towns to go take a look at." Ris had Chester's lead in hand as she leaned against the couch and watched Nat dress.

"That could be fun." Natalie tugged her dress over her head. It was a light but elegant pink number. If she had to get dressed, she preferred it to be fancy. As soon as it was on, she grabbed her purse and opened the front door.

"No panties?" Rissa had an amused look on her face.

"Nah, I'm on vacation, right?" She pulled her wife over for a kiss before they left. It was a ritual that must be carried out before going anywhere. One that was unspoken, it had grown organically once they admitted their love for each other.

Clarissa's hands wandering up Nat's legs and then under the hem of her skirt was not a normal part of the ritual. Her soft hands roamed all over Natalie's naked bottom as she pulled away with a giggle.

"Usually, you wear a longer dress if you go commando, love."

Natalie gave her a shrug and a smile as she grabbed a firm hold of Chester's leash, and they walked out to greet the warm sunlight. The rental property was about half a mile from the small city's downtown. They meandered a couple blocks over to walk by the river, conspiring about their plans for the week.

Only one niggle at the back of Nat's mind kept her from smiling as widely as Ris. It was a little thing, but it irritated Natalie. She didn't even know if Rissa was aware of it, so she didn't point it out. Clarissa had visited her father the day before the trip. Her wife was still trying to have a relationship with her father, that had been a positive role model for most of Rissa's life. She was too young to really remember the alcoholism and the divorce.

Natalie thought it was incredibly telling that she had never been invited to the lunches or dinners where Ris met with her father. They had met before when Nat was just Ris's best friend. The older man had yet to accept that Rissa was happily married to a woman. Every time after a visit with her father, Clarissa's typical ease at little displays of affection in public evaporated. Her wife didn't change how she treated Nat at home, but there was no hand-holding as they walked. Ris even seemed to move a little further away from Natalie. Should I say something, or is that just going to embarrass her?

Rissa -- That same time

Just hold her hand. Rissa's brain screamed at her to act more like herself as she walked by her wife. She loved Natalie with every beat of her heart, but public displays of affection caused her to blush for some reason. Her dad had managed to get in her head again. It wasn't fair to her wife.

At least he didn't try to set you up again. A couple of months after Ris married Nat, her father had the audacity to try and get her to go on a date with a man from his church. Rissa walked out on that dinner and refused to talk to him for six months. After his heart attack, her father eventually apologized, and now they caught up once a month.

Little things, micro-aggressions against her chosen mate, made Ris self-conscious. The majority was her embarrassment that she couldn't stand up for her wife. If that were the only thing, you would be holding her hand now. Inner dialogue pointed out that lie she told herself. The night before vacation, Clarissa let him know in no uncertain terms that she would not be coming to another dinner with him without her wife.

There was zero doubt in Rissa's mind that Natalie was her soulmate. They belonged together. It didn't matter that they both had vaginas. They completed each other; Nat was her world. It was challenging to overcome the invasive chagrin, even conscious of her reticence to hold Natalie's hand in public and how she had stood up for her.

"What are you thinking about, babe?"

"Something I don't want to spend time on during my vacation." Ris shook her head.

"What's that?" Natalie's blue eyes were visible through her sunglasses.

"My dad. I don't understand why he can't get it through his thick skull that I'm enthusiastically married to you."