Something Better

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why'd you want these?" Natalie handed Ris her panties.

Rissa kissed her again to answer her query and then leaned back into her arms. They resumed the kissing, and Nat enjoyed Ris's more accessible erect nipples. The way she squirmed against her was perfect, at least, she thought before a pair of fingers covertly slid beneath her dress and found their target. Clarissa's fingers were on her pussy. After years of dreaming and fantasizing, she had to stop herself from screaming out at just the touch. Those soft fingertips were tracing all around her vulva, scouting her out. Ris had to have no doubt how turned on Nat was; she was dripping excitement and had been since Rissa kissed her at the club.

"We're here." Their driver slowed down. Rissa slyly extracted her hand behind her back, and Natalie tried to pretend she was helping Ris gather her things as she moved her friend's bra covertly into her purse before they got out of the car. Ris was not as subtle, dangling Natalie's skimpy black thong from her fingertips like a trophy. She even waved goodbye to the driver with the panties in hand.

Natalie quickly grasped that hand in her own and pulled Ris into the apartment building as soon as possible, trying to keep the fabric hidden from the doorman as he waved them through. The ascent up the stairs took a while as they had to pause on every landing to make out. Natalie had no idea why they didn't take the elevator but would not complain. In the most fantastic dreams she had over this, she did not figure Clarissa being so daring. An older couple caught them as they were making out; Rissa just snickered, grasped Nat's hand, and sped to their apartment.

Her world ambushed Natalie, slamming her into her apartment door with an unquenchable desire on her lips. They might have just stood there making out for half a forever if Chester had not started barking at the sudden burst of noise. "Come on, I don't need to get a noise complaint. Chester sounds angry." Nat tried to affect a worried expression but felt like she failed miserably.

They unlocked the door and spent a moment reassuring the waggling pup, who whined and danced, so happy to see his two favorite people. "Should we walk him before you take me to bed?" Nat looked at Ris, who was slipping out of her heels.

"Soon, not yet," Clarissa said in a sultry tone. "I need to do something first before I overthink it." She shrugged out of her coat and let it fall to the floor. Ris pulled up her blouse to show off her perfect breasts, turned on the kitchen lights, and stepped closer to Nat.

Natalie dropped her coat just; in time for Rissa to push her against the kitchen island. "I'm still dressed." She tried to shriek out as Clarissa actually picked her up and placed her on the bar top; her woman was far stronger than she looked, though maybe Nat helped her own ascent a little.

"We will need to walk him in a bit." Ris's hands pushed Natalie's dress up past her hips. Her womanhood was wholly exposed to her friend. "Be patient with me, I am very willing, but I have never done this before." Rissa leaned in and planted a kiss at the top of her mound.

"Always, for you. Just think about what you like; I am so damned turned on right now." Clarissa tentatively licked across Natalie's pussy. "Oh!" She couldn't help exclaiming. Ris was earnest but unfocused as her tongue parted Nat's labia. Where Nat had forgone fingering, Ris pressed her middle finger into Natalie. Another pleasurable, overwhelming spark meandered through her nerves. She was trying to remain cognizant of what Ris was doing; it could be an excellent recon for how to please Rissa later.

Slowly, Ris built up confidence with her actions; her tongue stopped being languid, picking up speed as she explored Nat's womanhood for several blissful minutes. "You're so wet, babe." Natalie just about went over the edge just hearing Rissa call her babe; her big brown eyes shining in her direction amplified the sensation.

"Babe?" Nat questioned playfully; Ris stopped and looked up with a nonplussed shrug. "I like the way that sounds, Ris." She smiled proudly up at her and went back to work. Her soft red lips found Nat's clit and surrounded their target. Rissa's middle finger did not stop its slow and deliberate stroking in and out of her vagina. "Fff... fuck." Slid out of Natalie's mouth as Clarissa's tongue caressed her clitty, picking up a little more pressure each time it rebounded into its target. "Are you sure you have never been with a woman before?"

Clarissa stopped her motions on Nat's clit and stood up further, her irises appearing almost a vibrant red; maybe it was just Nat's newly red hair reflecting off them. Those eyes yelled absolute passion before she smiled. "Well, this one time when a woman went down on me." A surge of jealousy coursed momentarily before Rissa smiled. "You were there, on that couch." She giggled and then leaned in for a kiss. Natalie took the opportunity to gently stroke Ris's magnificent bare breasts. Clarissa's lips, soaked with plentiful honey from Nat, tasted sweeter than any other woman she had ever been with. "You made me cum so hard." She leaned in for one more quick peck before her lips, and ample breasts ducked back down to Natalie's pussy.

Persistence and patience started to pay off for Rissa; her mouth surrounded Nat's clit and slowly increased its suction. Her middle finger was sliding quicker in and out of Natalie. Coupled with the simmering hours of anticipation, Natalie was damn close to bliss. She couldn't help her hips pushing up toward Clarissa's dynamic movements. "OHHH!!!!" She exclaimed at the top of her lungs. Ris took that as a cue to further increase the suction. Her whole body melted into pure bliss. "YEAHHH!!!!!!!!!!!" Nat bellowed and fell back onto the island, eyes closed. Her vision was invaded by the red she saw reflected in Rissa's eyes blending into the blonde of her goddess's hair. Her climax started slow, like melting snow on a sunny day, but as it ramped up, ecstasy exploded through her body, and she screamed, unable to contain the sensation in her form.

Ris stopped sucking on Natalie's clitty but kept stroking her finger in and out of Nat's vagina as it rhythmically spasmed. Although she had stopped pressure on her clit, that had not stopped Clarissa's greedy mouth from licking and sucking on the rest of her pussy. Her new lover was managing to stretch and elongate the stunning orgasm. Natalie was not typically a screamer, her climaxes were usually quiet affairs, but nothing could contain the release of anticipation and surprisingly capable sensation.

"Oh my God, Ris..." Natalie finally managed to squeak out as she came down from her epic orgasm. Clarissa climbed on top of the island beside her, eyes twinkling. They made out slowly for several minutes, occasionally breaking to stare into each other's eyes. Again, Nat had to restrain herself from confessing her undying love for her feisty friend.

"Not bad for my first time?" Ris asked with a tiny smirk, having lost a modicum of her newly found confidence.

"Great for your anytime." Natalie stared back with a lazy, satisfied smile. "I do have one problem, though." She sat up, trying to sound very serious.

"What's that?" Ris stood up on the floor beside her; the smile on her countenance made it abundantly clear that Nat's tone was less than successful.

"I didn't hear Chester trying to defend his mama at all." The petite retriever was just watching curiously from the sofa.

"Maybe my sex chat worked."

"I guess we'll have to experiment when we get back from taking Chester from a walk." Natalie hopped off the counter and pulled Ris into another kiss.

Clarissa -- Earlier that evening

Rissa's mind was reeling at the implications of having sex with her best friend earlier. She had no idea why she had suddenly gotten so worked up looking at her naked roommate; it wasn't like she didn't see that on a near-daily basis. Am I a lesbian? Bisexual? Her brain was trying to classify herself; she had never been sexually attracted to another woman, only Natalie. There was no denying that she was deliriously drawn to the now redheaded vixen. Ris hoped that Natalie wasn't simply a rebound after a long relationship with Clint. Nat had occupied the best friend position admirably for damn near a decade; Ris had a fleeting fear that she would lose her bestie.

When they got to the club, she didn't want to make any public declarations of her newfound sexuality as she wasn't sure what to think yet. Samantha and Derek seemed like a great couple, although they made her feel short. Even her tall, elegant lover looked short when dancing with those two. Seeing pictures of Sara, Alison, and baby Maya had her questioning other things. Could she have a family with Natalie? Was she, her person? Her racing mind ping-ponged between denial of anything going on more than a bit of sex and something far too profound for the budding relationship. She was sure she couldn't help looking over to Natalie and smiling.

"You two want to get us another pitcher?" Samantha asked, breaking her out of her spiraling thoughts.

"Sure," Derek replied, taking the spent pitcher with him to leave at the foot of the bar with returned items. "What's up with Natalie?" Derek asked as he leaned against the bar, waiting to catch the barkeep's attention.

"What do you mean?" Ris fidgeted a little while trying to look relaxed but failing miserably. Could Derek tell that Nat was with her? No, that's stupid.

"I don't know; she seems so happy tonight. I haven't seen her bouncy and ecstatic since before the pandemic." Derek turned and ordered another pitcher from the bartender, but Ris insisted on paying since she and Natalie were drinking from the group pitcher. "Nat had it bad for Karen, but even she never made Natalie glow like that."

After processing Derek's words and coming to the revelation that he was correct, Riss smiled. "Really?" Rissa handed the pitcher to Derek.

"Whoever she has her eye on better know how special Natalie is." Derek had a slight grin on his face. Nat was really a wonderful girl, so what if Ris had never been with a woman? Rissa could make her radiate happiness. "They better not let Nat get away. Though I suppose that Sam has a friend from work that she could hook her up with if whoever is making her smile lets her slip away."

Rissa decided then and there, at least for tonight, Natalie was her woman, damn the consequences. She quickly ordered a return driver to take them back home. "She won't let Natalie get away." She burst out just before they turned down the aisle back to their table.

"Is that she you, Rissa?" Derek said with a look that spoke that he knew the answer already.

"Hell, yes, it is." Clarissa was a little surprised by her own determination.

"Good, you two look so cute together," Derek said in a low voice as Natalie slid out of the booth to let them in.

As soon as Nat stood, Rissa grabbed ahold of the tall, elegant, perfect woman and pulled her down and into the single most passionate kiss of Ris's life. Her sapphire eyes were twinkling when she broke the kiss and commanded her to take Clarissa home. She then proudly grabbed Natalie's soft, warm hand and pulled her through the club, showing off her girlfriend proudly. I have a girlfriend! The wildly oscillating definitions of her affection had stabilized on 'girlfriend.' Ris would worry about any further implications of that personal declaration later.

Clarissa couldn't help getting slightly crazy in the cab; Natalie had a way of bringing out some mild lust-fueled insanity in her. She readily reciprocated when she dared Nat to take off her panties by removing her bra. Ris needed to keep her momentum going before she got in her head again. Natalie had her fingers up under her coat, delicately playing with Ris's breasts. Rissa's body nestling into Nat's lap blocked the view of what she would do next. One hand behind her back and the other trying to look placid in front of her, Rissa's fingers found Nat's womanhood. It was so warm, soft, smooth, and slick with excitement, Ris slowly explored. Before she could curl a finger and delve into Nat's vagina, they arrived at their destination.

Something possessed Ris to not hide her procured, lacy, black thong. Instead, she let it hang off her fingers like a totem to her newly awakening sexuality. Rissa even waved goodbye with the garment in her hand. Natalie decided to grab that hand and conceal Clarissa's acquired trophy as she almost skipped inside her building. The stairwell was a challenge; it was surprisingly difficult to suppress her urge to go down on Natalie in public. She was just about to give in when they got caught making out by an older couple taking their tiny dog out for a late-night walk.

If Chester had not gotten angry at them, they might have stayed out in the hallway and made out or worse for far too long. Who could blame the young pup? It did sound someone was trying to bust in the door. The pair quickly got into the apartment and reassured the poor dog. Ris dropped her coat, kicked off her heels, and pulled up her blouse, exposing her large breasts that Natalie seemed enamored with. She allowed Nat to drop her jacket, and then she was on her. Grabbing her by the hips, like she used to do with flyers in cheerleading, Natalie allowed herself to be lifted and placed on the countertop.

Pushing up Natalie's dress to expose her panty-free womanhood, Rissa just stared for several long heartbeats. Ris had seen this exposed vulva frequently over the years that she had been Nat's closest friend, but never when Natalie was so turned on. The woman's pussy looked so appetizing, even if she had never been sexually attracted to a woman before Natalie or prior to tonight. She begged Nat to be patient with her, and Natalie's blue eyes sparkled when she responded with a soft smile.

Ris didn't know what she was expecting as she traced Natalie's labia with her tongue, tentatively at first, slightly worried that she would do something that didn't feel good to Nat. She slowly explored the taste, smell, and feel of Natalie's soft, warm quim. Nat tasted nothing like the times Clarissa had sampled her own excitement; she was sweeter, far more delicious, and very addicting. Ris followed Natalie's advice to do what she liked, as well as thinking about and incorporating what Nat had done to her.

Perhaps Natalie did not like to be fingered while Ris's tongue frolicked across the smooth, soft skin, but Rissa did. Slowly she sank her middle finger into her friend; the sigh in reply seemed to confirm that she also enjoyed it. Rissa liked a couple of solid digits, seeking additional pleasure as a man licked her, but maybe she needed to talk to Ris before going with extra phalanges. Pressing her tongue into Nat's cleft brought forth more sighs and moans and far more of Natalie's molten nectar. "You're so wet, babe," Clarissa said almost offhandedly. She partially registered that she had just used a pet name with her new girlfriend only after she said it. At least she was hoping that this was not a one-night dalliance. Natalie responded quite favorably to being called babe.

Clarissa knew, without a doubt, that Natalie wanted her to suck on her clit. Nat had just been too focused on employing that in her repertoire to ignore it. Again, Ris was tentative when she found the little nub with her lips, starting soft and slowly building suction, listening for the changes in Nat's moans and sighs. Ris moved her finger in and out of Nat quicker as it curled to press against her lover's vaginal walls, extracting as much pleasure as possible. Ris spent several minutes bringing Natalie as much joy as she could manage, pressing, prodding, caressing, and teasing. Nat canting her hips up toward the sucking lips seemed to argue that it was pretty effective.

Suddenly, Nat bellowed out and flopped back against the island, unleashing a wail of ecstasy into the apartment. Recalling her own epic orgasm earlier, Rissa attempted to apply pressure to the screaming woman and prolong the climax. The feeling of her middle finger being clamped down on by Nat's contracting and releasing vagina was indescribably glorious; it linked Ris with the power of Natalie's orgasm. Clarissa kept her tongue swirling all around, collecting the abundance of molten honey.

"Oh my God, Ris..." Natalie croaked out as something compelled Rissa to climb up on the counter beside her lover and make out with her. Nat's blue eyes looked hypnotic as they stared right back at her with a broad smile on her face.

"Not bad for my first time?" Clarissa inquired, slightly curious.

"Great for your anytime." Natalie's smile got brighter, assuring Ris that the words were not hollow.

The pair got up and put back on some semblance of clothing to take Chester out for one more walk this evening. Rissa put back on flats instead of the heels she had worn to the club, the heels looked great, but her feet were sore from hours of dancing. Chester just kept looking at them curiously as they took frequent breaks to kiss. They were again hand-in-hand as they strolled through the park, proudly stating wordlessly how their relationship had changed in a single, intense evening.

When they got back to the apartment, Natalie immediately unzipped her dress and freed her pert bosom before unzipping and unlacing her riding boots. Clarissa couldn't help standing and staring at the goddess; she was so infatuated with Nat's naked form. For a woman who had never been attracted to a female before, she was suddenly equally puzzled at what had changed and angry at herself for not considering it earlier.

"You going to stare at me all night or join me?" Natalie had a very daring smirk on her face.

"Can't I do both? I'll join you, but that will not stop me staring at you," Ris said in reply while removing her blouse; Nat's eyes seemed to ablaze in reaction, that typical glow appearing to be dialed up much higher.

"You have to know how gorgeous you are, right Ris?" Nat pulled off one boot and started to unzip and unlace the opposite.

"Why does it sound so good coming from your lips?" Rissa pulled off her skirt, leaving her in only a red pair of panties. She could feel her cheeks on fire as she blushed. "I am not half as beautiful as you. I can't be. You set too high a bar." She liked the way Nat was drinking in her body as her lover removed her last riding boot.

"That beautiful smile, your fiery brown eyes, your perfect tits, the way every part of you is a delicate and precise mixture of soft and toned. There is nothing about you that isn't gorgeous." Nat stood up and slinked toward her. Their lips met, another nova of passion rippled through Ris. "Now, how about we find out if your little talk with Chester worked?" Nat's fingers rubbed on the outside of Rissa's panties, summoning a moan out of her lover. "These are a little in the way, though." Natalie squatted and pulled the red fabric down her legs, leaving Ris as naked as Nat.

Natalie did not stand up; instead, she leaned forward and kissed the little puff of blonde at the top of Ris's womanhood. "And this looks so cute too." Her tongue flicked out and massaged Ris's clit, causing her to involuntarily shudder, more from the anticipation of what awaited her in the bedroom. Nat stood and held out her hand and leaned in for one last kiss. "Come, I have so much more to show you." Clarissa allowed herself to be led down the hallway.

"More than earlier tonight?" Rissa asked, only slightly joking but keeping a cheery look.

"So, so, much more, sweetie." Natalie's voice had a sultry huskiness that added to the torrent of excitement dancing through her body. "First things first, I want to explore every inch of your sexy body."

1...45678...11