Something Better

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You sucked Amir's cock?"

"Yeah, a couple times!" Rissa had actually given him a blowjob on the first date in his car; at least he had the decency to warn her before he ejaculated. His skilled hands had fingered her pussy, but still no tongue.

"Have you ever been with a woman?" Natalie must have been feeling the alcohol as well.

"Nope."

"Ever been curious?" Natalie leaned forward and took a long sip of her vodka drink.

"May... maybe?" Rissa wouldn't bring up the recurrent dream that featured a blue-eyed maid. When other girls had experimented in college, Clarissa never wavered in her view of her own sexuality. Now, she was wondering if she had been lying to herself.

"I have connections if you ever want to try, maybe while you are dating yourself," Natalie added a wink. Clarissa was suddenly questioning if Nat meant herself. Shockingly, that thought didn't bother her.

Rissa just responded with a shrug. The conversation went back to safer topics as both switched to water; neither wanted a hangover on a weekday. They called it an early night, but both got dressed to walk Chester. That was becoming a pleasant end of evening ritual; it was so lovely to live with someone who seemed to care and not just go through the motions, even when doing the mundane.

When she went to bed, her dreams were again invaded by the redheaded maid with bright blue eyes. When the woman crept up to give her a kiss, Rissa started to notice some of her features morphing, looking like Natalie. Clarissa woke up fifteen minutes before her alarm went off, dripping wet and suddenly confused about Nat.

Natalie -- Friday evening

Work had been rough this last week, not that she would complain, but she hadn't had a moment of peace all week until this afternoon. One doctor and one other nurse practitioner had been out almost all week, meaning that everyone else in the group had to pick up the slack. Natalie had gotten to call it an early afternoon today for a hair appointment. She had a sudden wild urge to color her dark locks ruby red. Nat was going to look fantastic going out dancing tonight.

Influenza seemed to be hitting the city hard, and her practice had been no exception. As bad as her week had been, it paled to what Rissa had gone through. On Wednesday, they had to do an organ retrieval on Rissa's mentor's daughter. Her daughter was a donor and had passed in a freak car accident, t-boned by a driver that ran a red light. Natalie remembered the young woman coming to Clarissa's graduation ceremony. She should graduate from college this May and be married in June; instead, they were going to her funeral on Sunday.

Ris still wasn't home, so Nat had to take Chester on a walk without her. It didn't feel quite the same without Rissa, but he would need one more walk after eating. Nat was unbelievably attracted to her roommate, though the thing she was cherishing most was the contentment she felt just spending time with her.

When she returned to her apartment, she fed Chester and then stripped out of her work clothes. It might be far too early when they went out to hit the active part of the evening, but the girls were looking to dance and hang out with friends, not pick anyone up. Nat ordered a couple of salads from Clarissa's favorite place for her night to cook. Rissa texted that she was running a little late, but she would be home soon. Natalie sat on the couch and spent a few minutes reading.

"Hey, Nat!" Clarissa sounded like she was in a great mood as she bounded in the door. Natalie looked up from her book to see that she wasn't the only one that had gone to the salon this afternoon. Ris's beautiful blonde hair was cut much shorter. Where it had gone down past her shoulders before, now it reached halfway between her ears and shoulders and looked terrific.

"Wow, someone else got their hair done." Nat sat down her book and rushed over to the kitchen. "I like it!"

"Holy shit..." Rissa's warm brown eyes regarded Nat differently than expected as she looked up from petting Chester. She must not have taken a good look at Natalie as she came in the door. "Red, huh? That really goes with your eyes."

"I had to try something different," Natalie said with a shrug, then modeled it with a swish.

"I know the feeling. Your hair looks good, delicious." Ris's eyes were smoldering. "Are you still going out dancing with me tonight?"

"That's the plan. Dinner should be here any minute. You seem like you're in a good mood."

"I know I'll feel terrible again on Sunday, but I want to have a good time tonight." Clarissa beamed with a smile.

"Sounds like a plan." Nat's phone buzzed; it was the delivery guy. "You mind getting the door in a minute? I'm not dressing until we go out."

"Not a problem; what did you get?" Ris set her purse down on the sectional while she took off her coat and hung it on the coat rack. Rissa couldn't stop looking at Nat's hair like she was trying to puzzle out a mystery.

"Your favorite salad," Nat said proudly. Tonight was about cheering up her bestie.

"I thought you didn't like anything from that place." Rissa beamed at her.

"I'll give it one more time. You were the one with the tough week." A knock punctuated the chat. Natalie sat on the couch and wrapped up in a throw blanket to avoid accidentally flashing the delivery guy.

Soon they were sat around the kitchen table, chatting about their days. Nat still didn't care much for what she ordered, but she wouldn't let Ris know about her displeasure when she looked so happy. They had a couple of vodka seltzers; a rideshare would be the order of the evening. Clarissa started a load of laundry containing her favorite skirt and blouse to go out. Natalie went to do her makeup when Ris took a shower. To Natalie's surprise, Ris stayed wrapped in only a towel while her clothes dried. There was more talking and playful banter as they watched a house buying show.

Just before the drier finished, Nat walked into her room to procure her attire for the evening. When Natalie came back, Clarissa had dropped her towel as she dressed into her vibrant blouse and skirt combo. Nat couldn't help staring agog at her amazing, bare ass. Ris pulled on one leg of her panties and then tripped over Chester and fell onto the couch.

Clarissa was on her back, her shirt up over her fantastic breasts. One leg was on the couch and the opposite on the floor. Natalie couldn't help drinking in the vision of Ris. Her womanhood was on full display; Rissa waxed, but not completely. There was a tiny wedge of blonde pubic hair at the apex of her quim. Ris's cheeks reddened, looking embarrassed, but not moving immediately to cover up.

"How could anybody not want to devour that pussy?" Natalie had meant to think to herself but instead announced it to the room. She held her breath, thinking she may have just ruined a perfect friendship.

"I know, right?" Ris still didn't move.

"It would be a great time." Did I really just say that? Nat nearly panicked; she didn't want to do anything to lose her friend.

"Would you?" Clarissa waggled her eyebrows.

"In a heartbeat." Natalie's heart was positively pounding in her ears; this didn't seem real.

"Okay, prove it." Rissa smiled.

"Are you serious?" Natalie wanted to rush over, but if this was a joke...

Rissa nodded vigorously. "This is a limited-time opportunity."

Natalie sat down on the couch between her best friend's spread legs. She could hear her heart thudding on her eardrums. Ris pushed her tushy forward, her flower blooming before her. Natalie licked her lips but bypassed nirvana. Instead, she had a date with another pair of lips.

If Natalie only got one opportunity to have sex with Ris, she would make sure she gave her the best possible performance. Clarissa leaned up with a smile plastered on her face. Their lips met, slow and sensual kisses gradually growing in unbridled passion. Rissa's arms pulled Nat closer; her perky breasts and taut body felt incredible held against Nat.

"This isn't my pussy." Clarissa broke off the kiss with a smile from beneath Nat. Her brown eyes were positively on fire.

"If we're going to have sex, I will do this right." Natalie wanted to shower her with compliments and tell her how beautiful she was, but this didn't feel like the time for it. It felt like Ris was dipping her toe in the water to see how it felt.

Not waiting for a response, she kissed Rissa's neck and moved down to take a look at her gorgeous breasts. She kissed around one as her fingers zeroed in on the opposite nipple. She was rewarded as Ris moaned and squirmed beneath her. "I have always been so jealous of these." Nat looked up for a moment before eliciting a second deeper sigh. "You have the perfect tits, Ris."

"Your's look so cute on you." Rissa shrugged off her blouse. And looked down in absolute wonder. "I'll bet they're really sensitive."

"You might have to find out some time," Nat gave her a shrug and smile as she ventured further down Rissa. "Your pussy, girl..." Natalie trailed off as she took in a vivid photographic memory of her best friend and first girl crush. Rissa had been naked around her, but never this exposed or this turned on. She kissed each inner thigh before bathing the beautiful vulva all over with her tongue. Ris tasted better than she had ever dreamed in all the time she had held this impossibility in her heart.

"Ohh..." Rissa trailed off as Natalie snaked her arms around Ris's thighs and pulled even closer, breathing in the heavenly scent of Clarissa's arousal. Nat ignored the obvious and susceptible clitoris and flicked her tongue in and out of Rissa's tunnel. Ris's molten nectar flowed in abundance under her movements. "Umm..." Clarissa spread her legs further and pressed her pelvis up to meet Nat's starving lips.

Hungrily, Natalie consumed Rissa's pussy, never bringing her fingers in on the fun. Her friend had complained that guys never licked her womanhood, which was just what she was planning to do. Feeling Rissa writhe in pleasure beneath her was more than she had ever dreamed of. Ris's fingers were tangled in Nat's hair as she guided her to what she needed. After a few minutes of the most delectable quim that Natalie had ever had the pleasure to taste, she finally teased across Rissa's clitty.

"FUCCKKK!!!!!" Clarissa yelled out immediately before her swearing dissipated into a raw, unfocused scream. Natalie knew it was more from anticipation than stimulation.

"Woof! Woof! Woof!" Chester must have thought Ris was in distress.

"Chessie! Mama's not hurting Ris, I promise." Natalie sat up and glared at her curious pup. He had his head tilted to the side like trying to solve an equation.

"Quite the opposite, Chester." Clarissa sat up on her elbows, laughing. Her red panties were still on one leg. "Damn, you are good at that." Rissa's smile widened, her brown eyes looking like red-hot coals. Chester waltzed over, wagging his tail to get a reassuring pat from his new favorite woman.

"Why don't you go out on the patio for a little bit, Chester." Natalie bounced up to take care of the pup; she grabbed a biscuit from Chester's favorite cabinet. "C'mon, snack Ches." It took a surprising amount of cajoling to get him to respond; he didn't want to leave Ris. Nat understood the sentiment but needed some more alone time with the girl of her dreams. "I have a feeling she may need to scream again."

Clarissa sat up and followed Natalie with her eyes. Nat opened the sliding glass door; the blast of cold felt good on her sweaty skin. "Careful there, Nat, I don't need you to get arrested for indecent exposure. You still need to take me dancing."

Clarissa -- Earlier in the evening

Rissa studied her reflection in the mirrored wall of the elevator. Her blonde locks were shorter than they had been anytime in at least a decade. She looked hot with the new haircut; she had to treat herself to a bit of self-care after a long and hellacious week at work. Fortunately, today had been a surprisingly slow afternoon. They asked for volunteers to go home after lunch. Clarissa sacrificed some overtime pay, but she needed some time to herself. In the second stroke of good fortune, her salon had an opening.

Sunday would hurt, no question about it. Clarissa felt so sorry for Mary; Ris hadn't wanted to be in the room for the surgery with her dying daughter. Her mentor asked her to be scrubbed in; she wanted someone she trusted so as many lives as possible could be saved with her daughter's organs. Clarissa didn't think that she would have much of an impact but was not about to argue with a grieving mother. Rissa was shunting that grieving for Mary into Sunday.

The last month had been especially rough, but Natalie was doing her best to support her. Tonight, she was taking Ris to a popular LGBT-friendly dance club with a few friends; if Clarissa just wanted to dance and not be hit on, it was the place to be. Ris took a deep breath and affected the best smile she could before heading into the apartment; she was determined to put the week behind her for an evening.

Nat was lounging on the oversized sectional couch, reading as she was so frequently. Clarissa was an avid reader, but her output paled compared to her brilliant roommate. Looking at Natalie, she was floored by her new shade of hair color. Her typically dark brown hair was now a shining and layered red. Her naked bestie had found a way to be even more beautiful. Ris wanted to stand and stare, but she petted Chester instead to break up the obvious look.

Ris's heart was pounding in a peculiar new way as Natalie hopped up to greet her. Her roommate had to go back and sit on the couch when their dinner was delivered. It was from a place that Nat didn't like but ordered anyway to make Rissa happy. They enjoyed a couple of beverages as they talked about their days and conspired about their night out, not getting too wild but relaxing a bit. First, Clarissa had to do laundry. She had neglected to start a load last night before falling asleep on the couch early; Natalie had covered her up with a throw blanket before she went to bed. Had Chester not woken her up around midnight, Ris might never have gone to her bedroom. Once her clothes were in the drier, she left Chester and Natalie to take a shower.

"Holy shit," she glared at herself in the mirror while taking off her makeup. Over the last month, she had been having an almost corporeal dream of having sex with a redheaded maid with piercing blue eyes. Last night had been the most vivid of all, and this time the maid was not some anonymous young woman her mind had produced out of an amalgamation of attractive feminine features; it was Natalie. Rissa hadn't mentioned a word of it to her roommate, and now here she was with the same fiery red hair. It had her thinking of her best friend in a new light.

Clarissa felt confused about her feelings as she showered. Did she actually want to be with Natalie? Was it just her body working some things out? What would happen if they kissed? Would she lose Nat? Ris felt so happy and content living with her best friend; did she want to throw this away? When she got out of the shower, she toweled off and did not cover her form as she put on her best makeup. Her favorite PJs were hanging on the hook behind the door, but something had her going back in the front room in just a towel, though she did entertain a brief thought of going without that.

The floor felt warm under her feet as she walked back into the front room to await the drier. When Ris was in the shower, Natalie had spent the time putting on makeup; she looked even more beautiful naked. Why was her heart fluttering like this around her best friend? Was it just the dreams? Could she be with a woman? There was a level of contentment being around Nat that she had never felt in any friend or lover. It had been a hellacious month, but Nat had been there for her all along. What would it mean for their friendship?

Plopping down on the sofa beside Nat and Chester, the conversation was free and easy again, even if she couldn't help catching Natalie's glances and smiles at her towel. Ris found herself checking out her roommate similarly. When the drier was just about finished, Natalie excused herself to grab her clothing for the evening. A wild thought crossed Rissa's mind, she was going to put herself on display to Nat and see where her friend took things. After a silent debate, she decided to make it look like an accident and present her nude body to Natalie.

Her heart was like a jackhammer in her ears as Ris dropped her towel and pulled her blouse, panties, and skirt from the drier. Her bra was still hanging in her bathroom; she could grab that after getting mostly dressed. Rissa quickly threw on her blouse but waited, bottomless for Nat to return. She would make a show of tripping on her own feet and end up sprawled naked on the sectional. Quick footsteps came down the hallway; Ris took it as a cue, putting one leg through her red panties before Rissa made to stumble over to the couch. Chester unwittingly played the role of the perfect accomplice, sneaking in behind her as she flailed and tumbled onto the black sectional. Her body was aimed directly at tall, beautiful, naked Natalie in all its glory.

Rissa's cheeks were on fire from embarrassment as they spent several long heartbeats regarding each other. Make a move, Nat! She hoped her eyes were selling the desire she felt. Like she was surveying the most succulent buffet, Nat licked her ruby-stained lips. "How could anybody not want to devour that pussy?" Natalie said in a loud whisper and then blushed immediately. They had crossed a boundary, and there would be no going back.

Within moments, Natalie's soft lips were pressed to her own. The kissing was slow and sensual at first, testing a taboo to see if this was acceptable. There was a tangible electricity in their lips meeting; she hadn't felt this swept off her feet from a kiss in years. Ris couldn't help embracing Nat's soft body, pulling her closer to her. Natalie's heart was thundering in her chest as wildly as her own. Natalie eventually had to break the kiss to catch her breath. Her blue eyes sparkled with something far more substantial than blind lust.

"That's not my pussy." Clarissa couldn't help making a joke; sex was always fun; why should this encounter be any different.

Natalie brushed her vibrant red hair over her shoulders and then said with absolute confidence. "If we're going to have sex, I will do this right."

Ris felt frozen for a moment, hoping she was not externalizing the brief instance of panic she was feeling. Maybe she hadn't thought this through; Nat knew what she was doing, but what would happen when it was her turn to reciprocate. She had zero experience satisfying a woman; Clarissa hoped she wouldn't disappoint. All those thoughts were forgotten as Natalie went to work. Kisses down her neck had her all a tither. When she attacked her breasts, it was far more tender, loving and deliberate than any man she had ever been with.

Natalie sucked, teased, and cajoled either nipple until she had Rissa on the edge of a whimpering orgasm. Her tongue, lips, and fingertips worked in unison; Ris was in shock; she didn't think her nipples were capable of such a sensation. Her best friend must have sensed it and slowly trekked down to her vagina; an intense look in her eyes after Nat commented about her breasts caused Clarissa to blush again.

If Rissa thought that Natalie's mouth was skilled on her nipples, she was still ill-prepared for the prodigy at work on her womanhood. Her whole body quivered at the expert command Nat had over her body. Fingering was always a part of any oral sex that Clarissa had ever been on the receiving end of, but Nat never pushed anything more than her tongue into Ris's vagina. All the sensation reverberating across her nerves was escalating with each second. She couldn't help pushing her hips up at the attacking mouth and tangling her fingers in Nat's fiery hair.