Something Better

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When her tongue finally found Rissa's clitoris, she could feel a monumental amount of pleasure condensing like a collapsing star in the nexus of her being. It was so overwhelming Ris couldn't help yelling out, "FUCCKK!!" before just starting to scream.

Chester must have misinterpreted her pleasurable outbursts as some kind of distress as he leapt to his feet and started to bark at Natalie. The silly mutt was trying to defend Ris from her determined antagonist. She couldn't help laughing as she sat up; her fluffy brown, orange, and white overzealous protector pranced over to her as his owner admonished his behavior.

Natalie had to get up to let him out; she seemed to have zero reluctance about standing by the open door naked. She looked so impossibly beautiful, leaving Rissa to wonder how she hadn't noticed before, at least not in a way that had her so sexually excited. "Careful there, Nat, I don't need you to get arrested for indecent exposure. You still need to take me dancing."

"You'd bail me out, right?" Natalie closed and locked the sliding door. She leaned back and pulled her hair into a ponytail, her gaze never leaving Clarissa.

"Maybe or be in the cell right beside you. That's what best friends do, right?"

"Really? I don't think this is what best friends do." Nat slid back across the floor and leaned in to lock lips with her. Clarissa could taste a torrent of her own excitement in the passionate kiss. Delicate fingers found her nipples again, teasing the peaks as they made out. More mass seemed to be added to the dense bliss forming within Ris.

"Then they're missing out," Rissa announced before going in for another lip lock.

Natalie broke the kiss and moved back a step, kneeling in front of Clarissa. Her long arms grabbed Rissa's thighs and pulled her to the edge of the couch cushions. "You have a gorgeous pussy." Her blue eyes pivoted up before looking back down at Ris's nexus.

"I always thought she had a bit of a fat lip." Clarissa stared down between her breasts.

"You mean this gal?" Nat planted a kiss on the offending inner labia. "She's so cute and lets me know you are really turned on." Her blue eyes were twinkling as she looked back up proudly. "That and all this." Natalie's tongue flickered, ravenously scooping up copious amounts of honey dripping from Rissa. "I can't believe any guy would pass up licking her as often as possible."

"Wow, you are great at that." Clarissa managed to say coherently before screaming out in ecstasy again.

"I am only getting started." There was another confident glint in those cobalt eyes. "Of course, this woman's sister is the one that is really in charge." Nat first sucked the inner labia lip one more time before planting the softest of kisses on her clit. "You're not ready for her to get in on the fun yet." Natalie's tongue and lips went back to work. Bliss was positively boiling in her veins; she could feel more mass accumulating for a powerful climax.

"Oh!" She exclaimed, getting a tap on the patio door from Chester, probably not wholly convinced that his momma wasn't torturing Rissa. "I'm not?"

"If I only get one chance at this, it better damn well be a mind-blowing orgasm." Natalie had a serious tone before smiling widely and descending on Ris's quim again. Rissa was really starting to hope this wasn't a one and done, spur of the moment event. For just a brief moment, she wondered if she could date a woman for real before ecstasy erased all unneeded cognition. "Having fun, Ris?" She didn't wait for an answer before getting back to work.

"Ohhh!!!" That was all Clarissa could manage in reply. The way Natalie's tongue was flick, twisting, and turning seemed impossible. When needed, she was agile and firm; the wet smacking of lips and labia perforated the silence between moans and screams. More and more blissful, ethereal, mass condensed within her womanhood. No man had ever spent this much time building layers of pleasure when they went down on her. It always seemed to be a prelude to something for them, not trying to bring her closer to earthly nirvana. "I need to cum, Nat!" she tried to sound commanding but felt like it came out a whine.

"Soon enough." More confident words in a brief pause. The hard cartilage of Natalie's nose just grazed Rissa's clitoris; it was enough to send another powerful blast slashing through her nervous system. Clarissa thrashed against the couch, almost frustrated at her lack of release. Orgasm wasn't always her end goal, but the way Nat was overwhelming her pussy, something had to give.

"What happens if I bring this woman in on the fun?" Natalie's lips softly descended on Rissa's clit. Her nimble tongue swirled around her like a boxer sizing up an opponent before going in for the knockout. A slice across the nub summoned a moan that had Chester barking again. Pleasure was condensing in massive strikes. The soft lips tightened around Natalie's captive, and she applied some light suction.

"FFFFFuuuuuucccc...." Ris's curse started loud and softened as the suction became more powerful and overwhelmed her vocal capabilities. Nat cooled the pressure but attacked with her tongue. It was finally too much; the tightly packed pleasure exploded into an unbelievably powerful orgasm. "OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" Rissa fell back as she screamed into the apartment. An explosion of colors splashed against her clenched eyes, bright with just a tint of radiant color at the edges. Her body was stretching and contracting wildly as sensation shattered against her nerves.

It wasn't just the power of the orgasm, but it seemed to go on forever as Natalie moved from her clit to orchestrating and prolonging the climax by continuing urgent and precise flicks of her tongue. Ris thrashed and shrieked; she had never cum this impossibly hard. Nat didn't let her come down for the longest time, but eventually, the world started to fade back in if tempered by a dull but persistent joy. Chester's frantic barking was the first thing that filtered back in.

Rissa sat up just in time to be ambushed by Natalie's kiss. Their relationship could never go back to what it was before, but Clarissa was really enjoying the feeling of Nat against her. "Wow, just wow..."

"That was with just my tongue. You should see what I can do when I get these ten in on the fun." Natalie held up her hands as she laid down beside her on the surprisingly wide couch. Rissa leaned in to kiss her with a smile and a laugh. "You implied that you wanted someone to lick your pussy; you didn't say anything about anything else." Nat smiled back and kissed her again.

"It gets better than that? How?" Natalie just shrugged in reply with a sly smirk on her face. "I better let Chester back in before he busts through the door to save me." She sat up and stepped over Nat. Her new lover rolled over, eyes following Rissa.

"You look extraordinary naked in our apartment." Natalie sat up.

"So do you," Clarissa responded with a wink. "I think we need to have a discussion with your boy." The cold air embracing her sweat-slick skin felt nice as she let the bouncing bundle of fur into the apartment. Chester excitedly ran a loop of the space, occasionally stopping to sniff something to ensure everything was okay.

Natalie's phone chimed on the coffee table; she picked it up as Clarissa watched the pup. Rissa corralled the excited young dog and pat him on the head to reassure him that she was alright. "Chester, your mom and I were having sex. I wasn't in pain; your momma was just making me feel so good I couldn't help screaming. I need you not to panic because I hope it will happen again. I also hope your momma is patient with me when I return the favor. I have never licked a pussy before, but I know I want to, at least your momma's."

Natalie was listening and giggling at Ris's discussion with a dog. "Only for Rissa, Ches. I will be as patient as she needs. Though we may need to postpone that, Sam and Derek are headed to the club in a half hour. We need to get dressed and take you for a walk."

"What... what about you?" Clarissa wanted to attempt to reciprocate the strongest orgasm she had had in forever.

"Oh, I had fun. It'll give me something to look forward to at the night's end." Natalie stood and walked to her, leaning down to kiss her again. "Other than the next kiss."

A long, lingering kiss felt fantastic but concluded their first sexual encounter. They hurriedly got dressed and walked their boisterous pup. This time they held hands as they walked through the cold. Clarissa couldn't help smiling. She still wasn't sure she could date a woman, but perhaps she could date Natalie.

Cupid 542 -- That same evening

542 was starting to get used to Angela's nightly visits and updates over his pair. She was positively ecstatic as she hovered into his kitchen. "They kissed! You got this! We got this!" He missed that smile, how her golden eyes shined when she was this happy. Her platinum hair illuminated his kitchen.

"They did a lot more than kiss. I am still hopeful, but that was a little too sudden." 542 grabbed a couple of cups and put on a kettle of tea, Angela's favorite blend that he still kept around all these years later. He couldn't help picking up a little whenever he got tea.

"What do you mean?" Angela's hair started to output considerably fewer lumens.

"My plan didn't have them coming together until Valentine's Day." 542 sat out some cookies to go with the tea. "I think lust is still interfering."

"What's their play?"

"I don't think one of them is ready to admit she could love a woman yet. Date, perhaps, make love to, yes, but love, I am not sure. She was supposed to come to a revelation on Sunday." He explained, pulling out his intricate notebook. It was all he had been working on the last month.

"How bad is it?"

"Precarious. She will panic on Sunday now, but we might still have a chance. Euphoria is going to guide them tonight and tomorrow. Then there will be a crash. That's unavoidable."

"I forgot how good you are at this. You never put up huge numbers, but they go big when they hit for you." Angela was looking at him differently with her hypnotic eyes.

"This is what I am supposed to do, my calling. I don't look great on a spreadsheet." 542 sat by the table, his mind racing through how to help guide his couple through. "I have got to think; I don't think they can get through this without some bumps and bruises. I can do this, right?"

"Yes, but I think you may need a little inspiration." Angela arched an eyebrow. "I did use to be a muse."

"You know the encouragement doesn't work on us." 542 said with a bit of a smile.

"I can't use magic anyway, but you always worked best with someone to bounce ideas off." Angela looked at him like she used to as he poured a couple cups of tea.

"You have got to be busy this Valentine's weekend." He protested, thinking that Angela should be putting in face time at the office to give her a better chance at the promotion.

"Always, but the main office will call me if they can't handle something. I would be a terrible boss if I had to micromanage everything." She said and then sipped her tea.

"Okay." 542 said with a big smile.

Natalie -- A little later

The rideshare was already here, but Rissa pushed her against the wall of the stairwell of the apartment building for one more kiss. Natalie thought that perhaps her insatiable desire would ebb after they got dressed, but it added to the hunger. Her dream woman giggled and then propelled the pair out into the chill of the evening. Natalie still thought she must be dreaming.

They were in the SUV a little letter. "Hey... a... Nat?" Rissa sounded conflicted as the car sped toward Natalie's favorite club. She didn't say anything; instead, she gripped her new lover's hand to silently spur her forward. "What... what are we doing?" Natalie's heart felt like it would stop. Now that she had a brief taste of dating Rissa, she didn't want to give her up.

"I don't know yet." She replied truthfully, although the less logical portion of her brain screamed at her to confess the strength of her love for Ris. She couldn't be sure where Rissa's heart was just yet; was she just having fun, or did she want everything. Nat knew in her head that she may frighten Clarissa off if she went too deep and too fast as she was usually wont to do. "Let's have some fun tonight and worry about that later."

"I like that answer." Clarissa kissed her again, still alight with passion. Ris snuggled close to her as they spent the rest of the trip in contemplative silence.

It had been quite some time since Rissa had been out to the club with Nat. Although they texted often and worked out together, Clarissa rarely wanted to go to the gay clubs with Natalie. That had been likely due to Clint; he was never comfortable when they wanted to go out dancing. He was doubly reticent to go to gay clubs; Natalie really didn't care for the asshole. Samantha and Derek were relatively recent additions to her circle of friends; they came as part of the package when Natalie got close with a couple of bartenders at her favorite bar a few years ago. At least Sam was; Derek had just been around a couple of years. He was a welcome addition and made his fiancée Samantha very happy.

When they arrived, Clarissa kissed her one more time before leaving the sheltered confines of the large SUV. She was a little sad that Ris didn't take her hand as they went into the club, but this was all new to her, so Nat would give her the time Rissa needed. Samantha and Derek had already swooped in on their preferred corner booth and had a pitcher of beer ready to go, replete with a couple extra glasses.

"Hey, you two! How's it going?" Natalie was far from a social butterfly but was very close with her circle of friends.

"Can't complain," Derek said with an easy smile as he poured a couple of glasses of deep amber beer. "We're neck-deep in wedding planning, but at least neither of us has been on a business trip in months, so at least it's not over a computer screen. So, this is the infamous best friend, Clarissa!" He offered a hand. "I am Derek, and this gorgeous woman is my fiancée, Samantha." Samantha gave Ris a friendly smile and a wave.

Natalie slid into the booth around next to Sam. Rissa pushed in beside her, but not too close. Again, she didn't seem ready to publicly admit to a burgeoning romance with another woman. Natalie had to be okay with that, even if she wanted to declare her love here and now to anyone who would listen.

"Sara have a game tonight?" Natalie was used to not seeing Sara during the winter months; she was the head basketball coach for the university Nat got her master's degree at, they were having quite the season.

"Not tonight, her one Friday off in a while, and she's home with her wife taking care of a sick baby," Samantha explained while sipping a beer.

"Aww, that's too bad; how old is little Maya now?" Clarissa inquired. Even if she hadn't hung out with the group of friends, she had obviously paid attention when Natalie talked about them. Nat couldn't help the proud smile.

"Five months, and absolutely adorable," Derek said with a grin, like a proud uncle. He pulled out his phone and showed off several pictures of the happy family.

"She... She... looks like both her mothers?" Clarissa had a smile but looked a little confused.

"Biologically, she is Alison's daughter, but the sperm donor they found was half Korean like Sara; his grandparents were from the same area as Sara's. I think Sara is going to have their second in a couple of years." Samantha explained like the proud aunt she was.

"They're all so cute together." Ris's eyes were shining like her best friend was just holding back happy tears.

Maybe she is feeling this as deeply as me. Nat thought but did her best to keep any facial expressions to herself.

There was a night of talking, laughter, and dancing; Sam and Derek readily adopted Ris into their group. Ris was always so much more outgoing and gregarious than her. Something that helped her be at home with any group of friends or strangers. Clarissa hadn't lost a step in the years since she had been out dancing with Natalie last. The moves she was capable of on high heels were terrific. They danced together but also took turns dancing with Derek and Samantha.

Between good songs, back at their table, Samantha asked Derek and Ris to go get another pitcher of beer. "What's up between you two?" Samantha asked as soon as Rissa and Derek were out of earshot. Natalie gave her a shrug but couldn't hide a smile. "Oh, come on, I have seen how you two are dancing together. You keep looking at her and smiling. She keeps stealing glances at you and checking out your ass."

"I don't know yet. She's never been with a woman, but there is something there." Natalie was hoping she wasn't revealing too much for Ris's comfort with a smile she couldn't hide.

"Oh my God, you two slept together!" Sam declared with a giddy smile.

"What? How!?" Nat responded, deeply flustered.

"I was right!" Sam seemed awful proud of her buzzed detective skills.

"It... it... just sort of happened. I'm not sure if she wants anything or is just playing around. She's never been with a woman." She repeated as if trying to convince herself not to get invested too profoundly yet. Natalie knew she was utterly failing at that; her heart was in Ris's hands.

"Too bad for her; being with a woman can be so much fun," Samantha said with a knowing smile. "You've had a crush on her for how long?" How did Samantha know that? Natalie had never shared her feelings on Clarissa with anyone. Was she just that obvious? "Oh, come on, Sara and Alison can tell. You are not as subtle as you would like." Several glasses of beer were affecting the volume of Sam's voice. "Uh-oh, here they come," Samantha said with a chortle.

Natalie got out of her seat to let Derek and the procured pitcher back in. When she went to sit back down, Clarissa grabbed her hand and pulled her into a very public, very explicit kiss. "Take me home! I already ordered a rideshare, and we have unfinished business." She declared and grasped her hand.

"Yes, ma'am." She looked back at Samantha and Derek with a smile. She would have to ask Derek about their conversation later and thank him profusely.

"Have fun, you two!" Samantha called after them laughing. Ris held her hand proudly as they weaved through the busy club. Perhaps Nat had been myopic about the lack of lesbians in the town. Then again, she only had room for one radiant woman in her heart.

The rideshare was supposed to be quick, but it didn't mean that they couldn't get in some trouble on the way. Rissa nestled in her arms and leaned her head up to collect slow, sultry kisses. Nat couldn't help sneaking her hands under Rissa's coat and playing with her nipples discreetly. Ris partially turned toward Natalie and whispered in her ear. "I dare you to take off your panties." She then leaned back with a smile and batted her eyelashes innocently.

Natalie leaned back into Ris and kissed her. "Okay," she whispered, then drew back with a smirk and a lip bite. "Only if you take off your bra." Nat expected Ris to shake her head no; it would take a more agile approach to remove her bra with her winter coat on than Natalie sliding off her panties.

Rissa just smiled. With several smooth motions, she pulled one arm into her coat, moved something around, keeping her eyes on the driver before that arm re-emerged, and the opposite withdrew. After a couple more concealed movements, the confident smirk returned, and her lacy red bra popped out when her right arm came back out of the sleeve. "Your turn," She whispered and then kissed Natalie again as she handed Nat her lacy undergarment.

The driver must have wondered what was happening when the two started laughing. Where Clarissa had used a slow and deliberate method to shed her dared item, Natalie struck with lightning speed. She waited until they were getting onto the highway, so the driver was distracted and quickly pulled up her dress and off her black panties. It was all well and good until the fabric got caught in one of the laces of her riding boots she wore out tonight. Ris was laughing at her uproariously, the sound of her laughs barely muffled by a hand. Natalie couldn't help laughing herself as she freed the fabric from its grasp.

1...34567...11