Something Borrowed Ch. 01

Story Info
A young Lesbian woman's journey to find herself.
3.4k words
4.26
3.7k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MargaretJ
MargaretJ
19 Followers

Something Borrowed Chapter 1

(Before we begin, please remember this story is totally a fiction. All the names, places and situations do not represent any real people or places. All characters are over 18. This story takes place in the same universe as A chance Meeting, but stands alone. Please a comment. I hope you enjoy)

--- Maggie

As usual Madison was running late. In her mind anything less than an hour late was on time. As far as she was concerned everyone would just have to understand. True beauty took time and she was truly beautiful. Madison had been a top tier runway model. To say she was beautiful was not close to the truth. She was stunning.

She stood almost 6" tall in her bare feet, but you never saw her in anything less than 5" heels. Her skin was so pale as to be almost alabaster in tone and under the spotlights, gave off an almost unearthly glow as she gracefully moved. She had long blond hair and piercing blue eyes. Her stare alone could impale you, if you were so fortunate to be caught in her line of sight.

She looked more like a Viking Warrior Princess, than a mere mortal as she marched down the runway under the bright lights. Her 36D breasts were high and displayed her perky nipples well. They had just enough bounce as she walked to draw your eyes to them like magnets. Women and men alike were mesmerized as they watched her march down the stage to victory over an unseen enemy, but it was her firm buttocks and long legs that left you with a lingering hunger and desire as she turned and left.

This is how I met Madison although at the time I did not know her name. I was drawn to her like a moth to a flame. Just watching her move awakened a desire and ache in me, I did not know I had.

My name is Margaret Wilson. I am Director of marketing and sales for an online fashion store. Recently, we began selling clothing in department stores along the Eastern seaboard of the United States. For the last several months we have sponsored live runway shows to introduce ourselves to the local retail market. As the sponsor of the event, I had free access to back stage. Within moments of entering the dressing rooms, I could see stylists and assistants running here and there performing the frantic business of helping their glamorous charges get ready for their next walk down the runway. I wandered from area to area, watching the models in various stages of undress. Semi naked and naked women were everywhere, but I was looking for just one woman in particular.

Finally, I found her. Several women were just sitting there totally naked having their makeup redone. I just stared at her. She was even more magnificent nude than she was clothed. Close up you could still see the shimmer of a light coating of sweat on her breasts and belly as she was being tended to by her assistant.

I just stood there caught in a web of desire and need. You could see she had the body of an athlete. At the same time, her full hips and strong butt were voluptuous, begging to be worshipped.. She was sitting there with her legs spread, her shaved mound bare. It was so obvious to me at least that she was aroused by just being in this environment with so much attention on her. Her labia were slightly open and very prominent clit on display.

Looking down on her sitting there she was sex on a stick. I could feel myself moisten, sharing the sexual tension radiating from her body. She looked up and smiled at me, seeming to know exactly what I was thinking. L blushed, having been caught. She got up, took my hand and led me to a dark corner, pushed me back against a rack of clothes and kissed me deeply. Naked flesh rubbed against me. I moaned and went limp as the strong aroma of sex and desire filled my senses to overflowing. She put her hands on my breasts and squeezed ever so gently and whispered in my ear.

"Don't say a word."

Her hands traveled down my body, pushing up my dress, her finger tips traveling sensuously over my thigh high stockings to the bare skin above. I could feel myself losing control and the air was filled with my own odors of arousal.

My mind was racing as I was enveloped by this unknown woman's natural perfume. I felt her hands slide down my body, caressing my stockinged thighs. I couldn't move, just felt my body quiver as she pushed my legs apart. Picking up my scent her fingers pushed my panties aside and took hold of the wet hairy pubic hair that covered my tender mound. I moaned loudly as her fingers tugged my thick bush. Pulling on my full bush, she stated more as a command than a request, "This will have to go."

"Yes," I replied to her demand. My desires overriding any thought as to not obeying this still unknown woman. I kissed her back and put my hand on her breast and felt her nipple harden as wave after wave of sheer pleasure swept over me.

I never quite knew for sure what was the most exciting, the anonymous sex, the very public setting, or her dominant attitude. But for sure it was the most satisfying orgasm I have ever known and set the tone for our relationship

A week later she moved into my house. I do not remember inviting her, she and a thin shy petite girl just arrived one morning and unpacked. I was in lust and was addicted to the sexual drugs she dispensed as she took over my life and shaped my world around her wants and needs.

I never said no to Madison. Months later, I was less lost in my waves of lust, but still lost in what I perceived was "love". I was confused about my feelings, part of me loved her for sure even knowing she had no real feelings for me. Another part responded to her the dominant aura that surrounded her and my own deeply hidden view of the majority of women being submissive.

I was used to the production that Madison called her life. I was aware that she was a free spirit and made it obvious that I was only a very small part of her world. She had turned my home into her own kingdom. I became just one admirer allowed to enjoy her l beauty and she had many more. She allowed me to touch on occasion, but there were rules. I just accepted my new life style as her girlfriend. I paid the bills and arranged my own life and business schedules to accommodate Her's.

Her dressing habits were the least of the accommodations that I made for the privilege of having her be my girlfriend. When she dressed, every piece of her ensemble had to be perfect. When her made up was applied, every brush stroke had to be precise. Her eyes were another long process, they were done and then redone until she was satisfied. Her long blonde hair was styled to an exacting level.

She kept her assistant from her days of modeling. Nicole was that shy petite girl, who moved into my home that first day with Madison. Nicole now Lived in a small room over the garage. This poor girl spent her day following every direction and whim of my demanding girlfriend. I suspected that there was more to their relationship, but I made it a point of never knowing for sure. Madison and I sleep in separate rooms most of the time. I routinely found evidence of Madison's separate love life and heard the screams and other sounds of her affairs.

Madison never concerned herself with the need for being punctual. She was used to being pampered and indulged. When you are so beautiful you can be selfish and vain. So, She, Madison S.V. Monroe took advantage of everyone all the time. No Selfish and Vain were not her middle names, but they might as well have been.

But vanity and selfishness were not her biggest faults, she was sharp tongued and cruel. She had a roving eye, or more precisely a wandering pussy. Wherever she went women were infatuated with her beauty and sexuality and threw themselves at her. She took every opportunity to discover a new pair of lips (both above and below) and a new tongue to please her.

I was the CEO of my own company. I was young, attractive strong woman and in control of a major online business. I was definitely in charge, but here in my own home I was just another subordinate accessory to Madison. I had struggled for years to overcome the extreme conservative view of a woman's role taught to me as a child. Women were meek, submissive and supportive of a stronger dominant presence (in my hometown that meant a man.) I Fought against that stereotype and gained the respect of my colleagues in the Fashion world. Yet here I was playing "wife" to a strong dominant woman. She constantly reminded me, when I grew impatient or jealous of her lifestyle and my submissive role that there were other women that would be happy to be her girlfriend.

I knew it would not end well for me, but in my heart, I hoped she would change and love me the way I loved her. It was all smoke and mirrors and I knew it could not last, but it seemed a small price to pay to keep her around as long as possible. All I ever asked was she be discrete and not make a total laughing stock out of me with my friends. I was in for the biggest let down of them all.

We were leaving on an extremely important business trip. I had explained that the future direction of my company was dependent on the results of my Trip back home. While there to see my family, I had a very personal issue to reveal to my mother, concerning my sexual orientation and life in the City.

My father had recently died and left stock in my company to my brother, sister and my mother. This trip was necessary to restructure the company. It was my first trip home in eight years and I was finally going to come out to my mother and introduce mt girlfriend. Still, knowing my self-centered girlfriend, I had allowed a three-hour window to accommodate her dressing habits. I just got home from my office and I guess I was not really surprised that Madison was not ready to leave.

I slowly walked down the hallway to our shared bedroom, fully prepared to yet again bemoan her lack of consideration for my needs. Before I reached the doorway and I utter a word, I heard soft moans coming from her partially opened bedroom door. Cracking sounds, followed indistinct groans reached my ears. My first instinct was to rush into the room to help as I thought someone was hurt. Reaching the door, something inside me made me stop and instead just peeked into the dimly lit interior to see what was happening.

Shocked at what I saw, I jammed my closed hand into my mouth to prevent me from making a sound. I was frozen in place by the spectacle displayed before my eyes. Almost like a reflect, I felt my juices flood my panties as a moan of pleasure, escaped my lips, just covered by the sounds coming from the room.

Madison was dressed in a pair of black stockings and thigh high shiny black boots. A black leather bra that displayed her breasts, rather than covered them. A thin gold chain surrounded her waist. Her hair was up and her makeup was thick and harsh. Her lower body was nude. It was obvious she was excited as her nipples were erect and a thick ribbon of fluid slowly dripped from her labia.

Nicole stood behind a naked woman that was kneeling on the floor just at Madison's feet. Nicole was dressed much the same as Madison. The shiny leather of her outfit were covered in patches of sweat. She had a riding crop in her hand and was striking the helpless woman in a slow rhythmic pattern across her back and thighs and ass.

Not believing my eyes or my ears I pushed closer to the door to see and hear better. I was almost overcome by the smell of raw sex.

"Nicole, Hit her harder." "I want to see stripes on her ass and back."

Nicole responded, "Yes, Mistress," and hit the poor girl harder over and over again.

On the floor, a young woman, totally naked, knelt facing Madison. She was crying with her bare back and open thighs facing Nicole as Madison's assistant beat her. Her ass and thighs were already marked with long red welts, but Nicole continued with the torture. A metal leash was attached to the collar around the girl's neck. Madison held the other end loosely in her fist. The young girl's face was hidden by a mass of brown curls falling around her shoulder, but I could clearly hear her cries and see the small pool of saliva and tears that had fallen from her face to the floor.

"Please stop," she softly cried over and over again. "You're hurting me."

Madison replied in all too familiar menacing tone, "That's the point."

"We've just started, Pet."

Looking at Nicole, "Keep going."

I could see she naked girl was slim and had small breasts. Her bare ass was striped and swollen. Her hands were tied tight behind her back. Madison pulled on the leash, forcing the girl's closer and closer to her soaked pussy lips. Dragging the girl's mouth tight against her mound, Madison barked,

"Lick it bitch." "Suck down every drop."

Madison laughed and made a game of swinging her bare pussy left and right to tease the girl kneeling before her. I could hear her cruel laughter as the poor girl tried to follow the dripping pussy with her mouth and tongue. I was horrified and at the same time extremely aroused watching this naked slave trying to orally please my "loving" girlfriend's wet pussy.

"Get your tongue deeper." "Wiggle it, twist it,"

Madison shrieked over and over again, as Nicole beat the young girl faster and harder.

The young woman from what I could make out looked vaguely familiar She was short, slim and had curly brown hair, the only real distinguishing feature was a small rose tattoo on her outer thigh. It was the exact same as the tattoo I could see on Nicole. I could not see her face in the low light streaming from the table in the corner of the room, but I could clearly see what she was doing with her mouth.

"More tongue, pet," Madison gasped as she gyrated against the woman's mouth. Pulling on the leash and dragging the woman's head forward and against her pussy.

"that's it, deeper, harder." "Now play with my clit."

I was lost in the sexual scene before me. My erotically clothed girlfriend, clearly in control and her semi naked assistant beating the mysterious nude young woman in just a leather collar and leash. I wanted to stop it, but I couldn't help myself, instead my fingers found their way under my skirt and into my own panties. I was transfixed, trying my hardest not to make a sound as I tried to rub my naked clit to the same rhythm as the unknown girl's tongue as she moved between Madison's thighs.

I watched the three women rocking in pleasure, deep in their lust filled dance of sex and pain. My panties were soaked as I pushed my fingers deeper and deeper into my throbbing bald pussy. All thoughts of being silent and hidden lost in my own pleasure.

I couldn't stop it, a loud, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," escaped my lips as I came.

Madison heard the sound and turned towards me with look of amusement on her face. I am sure I made quite the sight, dress pulled up, the fingers of one hand rubbing my clit in a fury of desire and the other hand cupping and teasing my own breast. Just a heartbeat later, both she and the unknown girl came as well.

As I climaxed, I came to my senses. I realized what I was actually seeing happening before me. Struggling to pull my soaked panties up and my dress down, I rushed into the room to confront the sweaty trio. The young girl was still squirming on the floor, her face covered in Madison's thick gooey slime. Nicole reached down and grabbed the girl's nipples and twisted them, looking into her Mistress's eyes for a sign of what to do next.

Startled by the sudden pain in her nipples, the young girl opened her eyes and looked directly up at my face. Her naked and restrained body still shaking with fear. Crying, her eye makeup running and her mouth and cheeks covered in Madison's spendings, she was barely recognizable. Still, I recognized her. It was Sarah, the daughter of my closest friend and who I had known her whole life. She was my goddaughter. I was filled with rage. Sarah was a new college graduate, still called me Aunt Margaret and came to me for her first job. Madison had broken the only two rules I ever gave to her. Do not involve my business or my family and friends in her games.

Madison had gone too far this time. My first thought was how I was betrayed and humiliated. How could Madison seduce and use my best friend's daughter and my Goddaughter? How could I face my best friend again? How could I keep Sarah as my intern? Quickly my humiliation turned to anger. Horrified, I bent down and released Sarah's hands, pulling her naked form close to me. In a low hushed voice, I said to her

"Get dressed and leave., do not say a word of this to anyone and do not go near Madison again."

I turned my wrath on the two leather clad women, I yelled at Madison with all the frustration and anger I could muster,

"I'm done, pack your things and get out of my house and take your little slut with you." "I do not want you here when I get back!"

"If even a word of this gets out. I will destroy you!"

I turned, slammed the bedroom door as I ran down the hallway, my eyes filled with tears of sorrow, and anger and loss. I almost stopped and turned around. So many mixed emotions filled my head. Fortunately, my first thought was of my crying and beaten goddaughter and not how hard it was to break away from my selfish girlfriend. As I left the house, I was still shaking with anger. Nager was soon replaced with the hurt of betrayal I stood by my car, sobbing as tears just flowed. I was devastated by what I had seen and heard. I slowly got control of myself and got in my car and drove off trying to calm my nerves.

I finally was forced to see the harsh truth of my life with Madison. The only thing she valued was my money and she would never be faithful. I am not sure if she even had the capacity for fidelity or had any honest feelings for anyone in her quest to find new conquests. As long as I paid the bills and tolerated her behavior she would stay and flaunt her distain for me. I finally had enough and stood up to her greed and selfishness.

I drove to the Airport, my packed bag in the trunk, talking to the pilot of the private plane that was flying me home.

Turning off the phone, I actually said out loud, "I did it, Madison is gone."

I had not recognized on conscious level how stressful my life with Madison had ALWAYS been. I felt relieved, not sad to see Madison go. But I had gotten angry and hurt and jealous of Madison's antics time and time again in the past. I cooled off, swore it was over and each time came crawling back. Knowing full well that more hurt was ahead of me at the hands of my mercenary girlfriend.

Will I be strong enough this time?

MargaretJ
MargaretJ
19 Followers