Aspen

Story Info
One night at the bar...
1.8k words
4.43
7.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aspen is my first official girlfriend since coming out; primarily to my parents; who didn't exactly take it well, then gradually the news spread. Our relationship certainly didn't begin traditionally but what is the true meaning of 'traditional' in a homosexual situation?

******

After the not-so-great response from the parentals, I decided to move out after finishing school instead of returning home and bothering their homo distaste.

It was towards the end of high school when I first realized I was having feelings of jealousy and sensuality towards other females. I didn't tell Lawson, my boyfriend at the time, but it didn't take him long to figure out that I wasn't so dedicated to 'us' anymore and we split about a month into the summer.

I'd only ever had dreams and imaginings of kissing another girl, but after two weeks of researching 'sexuality', along with a few other related topics, I boldly went online and arranged to meet a young woman, just a few months older than myself, at a local dance club. She turned out to be newly gay too so we both agreed that whatever happened beyond our meeting, we'd just let happen until one of us calls it quits.

I wore my mini dress with the low back and spaghetti straps, mentally thanking the inventor of boob tape over and over in my head as I get my Shirley Temple from the bartender. I choose a nice brown leather booth to sit in as I await my 'date'. The emerald green brings out my eyes, the material hugging my shape nicely. I notice the subtle sparkle in the fabric and gaze at the shimmer, attempting to ignore my anxious nerves.

Only eight or so minutes pass when I see a young woman, resembling the image I saw online, enter the bar. She caught my eye and quickly looked away, blushing, showing me that she's nervous too. Aspen is in a royal blue mini-skirt club dress with a rhinestone halter collar, showing off her chest and hips just right.

I watch her order a drink at the bar and after receiving her drink, she walked over to the booth, her soft voice tells me, "Hi, I'm Aspen,".

After recovering from momentary dry-mouth, I respond, "Hey, I'm Noela. What's your drug of choice there?"

"Ooh, nothing special," she answers. Acting casual, tucking her skirt under her she says, "Just some iced tea,".

Knowing her drink is more than some classic iced tea by the smell alone, I hide my cheeky smile by raising my own drink and sipping for several seconds. The atmosphere is thick with awkwardness, both of us knowing what we're there for but nervous to make the first move.

She begins by asking, "So you're an Ecology major?" I just nod and hum in response, that bundle of nerves still thick in my throat. "What got you into the field? Animals, nature, climate stuff...?"

"I've always had a thing for animals, ever since I was little, so growing up I learned about nature and different environments and stuff. Plus, global warming and climate change are pretty hard to ignore lately. What about you?" I ask in hopes of getting out from under the spotlight.

"Oh, you know, I'm was never really sure what to study so I just got a general degree to satisfy the parents and get them off my case,". I chuckle at her comment, taking another swig of my drink and almost choke when she says, in a whisper, "Hey, if you don't mind walking a few blocks, my place isn't far from here. What are we waiting for? I mean, we're both single and gay and horny?" I look her figure over once more wiping some Temple from my chin, I gesture towards her drink, spilling some into my own glass, before my drink goes bottoms-up, "Last one out is a prude," flashing her a wink as I get myself out of the booth. Aspen's tea vanishes pretty quickly as well, before she takes my hand and we strut out of the bar.

******

To be honest, I'm a little surprised that either of us still have clothes on as I watch her negotiate her key into the lock and open the door to her apartment. We already talked about hook-ups and how great it can be to make out with other ladies but neither of us has gone much farther than that with anyone.

Aspen tosses her keys onto her front table, and I drop my bag as our lips fumble together after closing the door! We make our way to her living room where she plops onto the sofa on her knees, myself doing the same as we kiss and moan and grope each other shamelessly. Our kisses reach next level faster than I predicted and I soon find my fingers unlatching her dress from behind her neck, revealing a strapless brazier that I rapidly fold down to expose her round C-cup breasts.

She stands tall on her knees for me, her beautiful pink pearl nipples now level with my mouth and I draw one in, suckling and licking with everything I've got! Aspen pulls her hair back and over her opposite shoulder as I work, then our lips cravingly reunite. She brushes the straps from my shoulders and pulls down the front of my dress, putting my own twins of display; my breasts a cup-size smaller. I carry on groping her as we ferociously kiss, my date happily groping my pair as well. While our hands and lips carry on, I tip her back until she's flat on the cushion, holding her hands high above her head, our fingers intertwined.

I listen to her beautiful panting as my mouth returns to her tit, and adoring that nip like there's no tomorrow! "N...yes...hey...back there, my beds in there," she murmurs, pointing in the general direction of the hallway.

The remainder of my dress falls to the floor as I rise from the couch, pulling her with me. We practically tumble down the wall to her room, our lips refusing to part for even a second!

I swiftly close the door behind us, locking it in the very off chance of there being intruders and also, because I feel we deserves a certain degree of privacy.

Aspen perches on the edge of the bed, shimmying her sexy garment to the ground, having slipped off her shoes sometime between coming in and hitting the couch. I gawk in barefaced awe at the site at the impeccable almost naked being in front of me staring at her non-athletic but well cared for figure.

She bites her lip, looking at me, and asks, "Are you sure you're ok with this?" I answer by practically jerking my own underwear to the floor and pushing her back onto the bed.

We kiss with brilliant passion, our bodies moving together on her bed in need for more. Pausing for a quick minute, Aspen wriggles her slim panties off, exposing her well-trimmed bush; the thin line of oaky hair to her mound. Her body was feminine and toned, her skin tan from years of time spent outdoors in the garden.

My own form is no less alluring, though there is a dessert or two more in it and, unfortunately, on it. I clear my bush entirely and my tan visibly isn't as natural as hers.

Our mouths connect like intense magnets. Aspen's hands rest on my cheeks as our kissing slows, our lips moving gently together and apart. My legs are soon entangled in hers and we're both ensnared in the sheets as our make out grows with both passion and ferocity.

She stays on top, pinning her knee to the bed amidst mine. Taking the cue, I arch my leg and feel that moisture on my skin when her pussy presses onto my thigh. Two of us moan into each other's lips whilst Aspen grinds on me, so seductive and carnal. Her beautiful lust leaves a shimmering trail on my leg.

Our mouths part and we stare one another in the eye; her jades sparkling back at my wintry icy blues. "I've never had sex with another woman before," she whispered.

"Me neither," I whisper back.

"I'm pretty excited," she adds, to which I reply,

"Me too,".

We share an anxious smile and wonderful kiss. My hands explore her body, gliding over her smooth skin. We both feel a renewed arousal as I wander her flesh, Aspen back to swiping her wetness on me. I raise my leg, causing our kisses to become a bit deeper as she paints my thigh. She then dismounts, a knee planted beside each of my hips, and hungrily gropes my breast.

As her nimble fingers knead and push my tender chest, then she opens her mouth wide and engulfs my ruby nipple.

"OhmigodOhmigodOhmigod!" I cry under my breath, holding that head in place to encourage more. Aspen gnawed on my nipple before suckling the sensitive bump. As she persists, I sense that sexual energy thickening between us, and I can promise she knows it too.

With one hand firm to the back of her head, I sneak my other down and begin to pleasure myself further; beginning with a singular digit tracing small circles on my clitoris. Her arousal feeds mine as mine does for hers as if we're emotionally and sensually connected.

Aspen begins seriously humping my thigh as she pulls in my nipple like a new born baby! "Mmmy god! I am so gonna cum!" she moans, combing her hair back from her forehead with her fingers. I arch my leg tighter, her hips now able to roll harder as she rides my leg.

"Ooo me too," I mutter, "I'm cumming really soon!"

Softly moaning, she tenderly grips my breast, rubbing her pussy hard into my flesh at a fervid pace. Her body stills as her orgasm smashes though, jerking one way or another every few seconds.

"My own fingers squirm around my touchy nipple as those erotic feelings fill me!

"I'm cumming haaard!" she wails, clasping my tit, then continues, "Oh dear god this feels so—Ohmigod!"

Softly moaning, she tenderly grips my breast, rubbing her pussy hard into my flesh at a fervid pace. Her body stills as her orgasm smashed through her, jerking one way or another every few seconds.

"Holy ffffff—me too!" I yell, "I'm cummmmmmming! You are feeling absolutely right now!!"

We pant, gasp, and laugh at one another as those distracting chemicals race aimlessly and uncontrollably through us! Together we make one sizeable erotic entity, connected by our heightened libidos, in a way neither of us can comprehend!

After several orgasmic moments pass, we are left with great fatigue and very little breath, though each second allows for more. Aspen crumbles to the bed next to me as our chests settle. We hold each other's bare figures as the ripples from our dual orgasms subdue snuggling in our collective warmth.

She lightly kisses my shoulder and strokes my arm, the two of us softly giggling.

"Wanna go again?" she playfully suggests after a few minutes...