All Comments on 'Something Different'

by piotrjohnson

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
story

why go to all trouble then fuck herself poor story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fantsastic until.....

that last sentence which means she is going to want the real thing. Lets hope he mans up and says no.

JJ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Boring

Yep yet again nothing new nearly exactly the same as the last . The loving wife category has been swamped with cuckold stories and nothing’s changed they seem to be all the same. No imagination anywhere ( I know all of these stories are from different writers ) they feel like they have all come from the same writer. It’s just the same old thing nothing has changed yes you will have a few likes but that is it. If you want a challenge and you want to write and be noticed especially in the loving wife category. First off writing your own fantasy’s especially cuckold stories gets you no where because the loving wife category is flooded at the moment. So your story will probably just sink to the bottom like others because no imagination in it . Nothing just like all the rest because of to many others have written the same thing as you . Now instead of writing your fantasy cuckold stories try this . Look up what is loved the most in the loving wife category ( if that is what you want to write in other category’s are available just look up what is loved in that category you like I’m using loving wife category because that is what you wrote in ) . ( I already know this because I have checked it already even know what writers are hot at the moment ) . When you find out what is loved the most in the category and if you want a challenge especially your imagination. If you want to write in the loving wife category then it’s BTB stories that are loved the most ( Burn The Bitch ) . Because it lets you explore your own imagination it pushes your imagination on ways you never thought possible. It would probably keep your sanity on the level it also allows you to vent your anger in the story instead of at the wife or other half . Where cuckold stories you are just stuck in the same old thing . So think about it push yourself and your sexually frustrated imagination to its limits or just sit there and try and hope no one has written the same as you in the cuckold flooded stories. Getting you no where especially if you are stuck at home doing nothing.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoabout 4 years ago
Badly written

Difficult to read the way it was written, the tense doesn't lend itself to story telling unless used by a competent author.

He grabbed her by the waste, presumably meant waist.

Plus other grammatical bloomers.

The story was poor as well

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Really

More cuck stuff.

COYSCOYSabout 4 years ago
Unrealistic

Why can’t people write stories where men act like men. My guess is that most of these are written by females that like the idea of weak and dominated men. Not very real but thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
How hard can it be to get the right category?

If you're going to tie and gag people and put them in cock cages, you have GOT to understand that this story belongs in BDSM or FETISH. You can't be that stupid. So I'm assuming you're just here trolling the readers. Go away. Stay away.

1 star

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
What was different

Seemed to be.More of the same old redundant LW garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Chastity

NOT IN A THOUSAND YEARS WOULD I WEAR A COCK CAGE WILLINGLY, JUST IN CASE ONE WAS SLIPPED ON WHEN I WAS ASLEEP, I WOULD HAVE HANDY THE MEANS TO REMOVE IT.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Just another

Story of a woman feeling entitled. Time for a divorce. Next time she will be cucking him . just go file. That way you don't waste years on her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
time to TALK

husband needs to grow a set of balls

wife needs to be put in her place

Either way the lack of communication is apparent - a divorce waiting to happen.

Smokepole

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
One of the Funniest!!

Oh, I couldn't stop laughing. Stupid, beer guzzling, boring, blue collar plodder - still hasn't learned some basic dance steps in twenty years, to keep his wife happy. And now, he's too stupid to realize he's been set-up for a "hot wife" - cheating, lying, deceiving, adulterous, fornicating skank whore who's looks are quickly fading and is desperate for some last bit of attention and approbation. And the disloyal cunt is going the humiliation/big cock route, turning hubby into a chastity-locked, pink satin dress wearing sissy boy who will have to suck her lovers' cocks clean will being forevermore deprived of sex - other than some boyfriends who will split his ass open at least once a week.

Thanks for a great laugh!!!

HornyHub54HornyHub54almost 4 years ago
Should have been more

She should have invited them back and fucked them in front of him. She needs a real cock in her pussy, and he was willing to let them do it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Continue the story

Sounds like a part 2 is coming.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 2 years ago

No thanks. Nothing about this interests me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Can't wait for part 2... What do they "need to talk about"? Very hot and fun.

Ignore the little bois in the comments who don't know that they don't have to read what they aren't into...

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I'm submissive

Sassquatch0Sassquatch04 months ago

I'm submissive & caged by my wife, and even she would call this abuse.

She knows I don't dance. And because we're married (a loving partnership) she also respects MY boundaries, interests & limits.

If either of us blindsided the other with this kind of middle-school attention seeking, mental-games bullshit, we'd be divorced by morning.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpiotrjohnson@piotrjohnson
Sexual frustrated, it's either write..... or get consumed by the frustration. Average in just about every way.