Something Different...

Story Info
Bored partners looking to spice things up... (point of view)
1.4k words
4.27
5.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's a late night. You and I have been dating for a while now and you and I have been brainstorming ways to spice things up in the bedroom. I've thought long and hard on it and think I have something different enough to mix it up for both of us...

I walk into your room and find you in bed watching Netflix, the pale glow of the TV illuminating your soft form. I can't help but admire and appreciate your beauty. Moving closer to you I catch your attention, as you smile at me and I smile back, it is unclear if you know exactly what I have on my mind. My cock growing hard with anticipation as I approach closer and closer. Your face questioning.

As I approach the bed, you sit up, curious, I stand in front of you and run my fingers through your hair briefly before pulling it taut; "You're going to suck my cock, I'm going to cum down your throat, and then I'm going to eat your pussy until the bed is soaked with your juices AND THEN I'm going to fuck you and cum inside of you."

A soft moan escapes your lips as you are taken by surprise and arousal, feeling your body tingle at the situation, not sure what to expect.

"Don't say anything, this is happening, your body is mine. It's time you serve your purpose." I state firmly as I step out of my shorts, my hard cock inches from your face, you still held firmly in place by your hair. I bring the tip, precum dripping out of it, to your lips. You feign resistance only briefly, as the salty precum touches your lips, instinctively causing you to lick them, hungry for more.

The taste of my semen, easing your inhibitions as your body answers my call. You slowly open your mouth and let my cock slip in. Just the tip at first, slowly, your tongue dancing across the tip, swirling precum with your saliva, the flavor leaving you wanting more as you begin slowly accepting more of my cock into your mouth.

"I said you're going to suck my cock, not make out with it" I growl, having grown impatient as I press my cock the rest of the way into your mouth, you gagging at the sudden gesture as your mouth and throat attempt to accommodate all of my dick at once.

I begin sliding my cock in and out of your mouth, steadily, ignoring your discomfort. "Tonight your body begins the next stage of it's training. Pleasuring me while getting little in return other than the satisfaction of serving me."

Your eyes wide, watering as I hasten the pace and force with which I slide in and out of your throat. You can feel your pussy soaking itself with each thrust. I wrap my other hand around more of your hair as I begin fucking your throat, it feels so good. I stop briefly to let you breath before thrusting my cock back in your mouth, using your hair to hold you in place as I continue fucking your throat.

The sensation building in your pussy too much to ignore any longer as you reach down with a hand to feel yourself, so fucking wet, you start rubbing your clit before I notice, I glaring at you; "What did I say? Did I give you permission to touch yourself? Go ahead, ask nicely" As I remove you from cock long enough for you to breath, giving you a moment to answer the question.

"May I please let me touch myself?" you stammer, barely able to contain your eagerness.

"Permission denied and if you try it again without permission I will tie your hands behind your back. Hell, I might do that anyways." As I force my cock back in your mouth, a moan half escaping before being cut off, your mouth full of my dick.

Continually thrusting in and and out, your throat my personal fuck hole. The sensation in your pussy growing more intense, you look up at me, eyes watering, pleading, you need to touch yourself, desperately.

Seeing this brings a smirk to my face, my cock offering no reprieve as you struggle to breath; "You take direction well at least. Hmm...and well you have been a good girl lately. Permission to touch yourself granted, for now."; barely getting the words out of my mouth before you hastily stumble to find your own clit in excitement, your eagerness for release.

As you start rubbing your clit, trying to moan, they don't escape your mouth but I feel them in my dick. Your throat tightening around my cock, the sensation building in my testicles, as I feel my orgasm approach, I grip your hair even tighter, forcing your mouth even further down my cock before you feel my dick twitch and start to pulse as it shoots load after load of cum down your throat, the sensation warm and satisfying as I hold you firmly on my shaft.

As the last drops of cum drains and my cock ceases twitching, you swallow the last bit of my cum, willingly and excitedly. I slowly ease myself out of your mouth and release your hair; "Fuck, for not having sucked my cock properly before you did a great job. Don't worry, you'll be a professional soon, you're going to do it plenty more times in the future." You wipe the last droplets of my cum from your face as you catch your breath, you clit throbbing, your touch no longer sufficient to satisfy the growing demands of your lust.

"This was but the first lesson of many. You did really well and as your reward, it's you're turn"; As I push you on to your back and lift your right leg up, suspending it in the air with my left hand, pushing your left leg aside with my right, forcing your legs open, exposing your soaking wet pussy.

"Mmm.. your pussy looks so fucking good, I'm going to enjoy this"; as I slide my right hand up your thigh to your pussy, slowly and excruciatingly taking my time to run my fingers through your pussy juices, before sliding my finger in briefly, tapping your gspot before bringing my thumb to circle around your throbbing, swollen clit, aching for my touch, aching for release, aching to serve.

I press my thumb into your clit and quickly work rapid circles around and on it, gripping your leg tighter as your pussy remains spread and vulnerable, powerless to stop me. The sensations sending a surge of pleasure from your pussy, to your core, before fragmenting and expanding across your body, you feel like ice falling into hot water as you melt into your first orgasm, arching your back, moaning louder and harder with each second.

I ease up as you, allowing you to catch your breath. Taking a knee and wasting no more time, I begin hungrily lapping and sucking at your pussy juices, abundant from your recent orgasm; "You taste so fucking good I can't stand it." I begin licking and sucking closer and closer towards your clit, your body trying to brace itself for the sensations it knows are coming.

It is of no use however, as once I reach your clit and begin rapidly increasing the speed and pressure applied to it as I suck and lick your still sensitive clit, alternating frequently to keep your body on it's toes and the looming orgasms building.

I continue eating your pussy with such a primal vigor, such animosity, it does something for you, an equally primal force deep within, you feel the sensations building in your body as I press on. As your mind struggles to keep up you're caught off guard by a new sensation, my finger deep inside of you suddenly pressed firmly into your gspot, rubbing and applying alternating amounts of pressure.

You were completely unprepared, mentally or physically, as you're thrown from reality, spiraling through a world of pleasure never before experienced by mortal women. Your body writhing and spasming as the first orgasm crashes through you electrifying your body and most sensitive nerves, sending you reeling even further.

The next orgasm envelopes your body, starting at your fingertips and toes. The reverberations from the previous orgasm further enhancing the sensations as they converge once again in the core of your body, causing your pussy to convulse and squirt, unable to contain the pleasure within. Something you never experienced, as your legs shake wildly, I pull your leg tight against my shoulder, stabilizing it...

To be continued...maybe...