Something lost, something gained

Story Info
Tom ventures out into the woods to lose his virginity.
1.2k words
3.79
4.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom was very excited about what was to come. He had heard his peers talk about a mattress in the forest. And at night, so it was said, a beautiful woman would come to visit and reveal the magic of womanhood... Tom was sure that this was just some story with little to it. But still, having a look couldn't hurt, could it?

So at midnight he ventured out into the forest to see for himself. And sure enough: there was the mattress! So he sat down on it and had a good look around: the mattress was king-sized, on it were sheets the colour of butter, a blanket and a pillow, both bearing floral patterns. Around the mattress were brambles and bracken, up in the air the little hideout was protected by two large trees: an alder and an esh. Between the tree crowns, however, there was a little gap, which let him look at the clear night sky. So he lay down and did just that: watch the stars as he was waiting.

And so he waited and waited, but no one -- not even an animal -- came by. As dawn drew nearer and the stars slowly disappeared one by one, he decided that he would soon return home. The night had been lovely here but the story was obviously just an invention.

So he sat up straight and was just about to get up when he suddenly heard a noise: there was something in the bushes! He froze and looked intently in the direction where the noise had come from. Maybe it had been an animal? But then a person appeared and he understood it was woman -- without clothes! She was in her forties, her hair reached till a little bit under her shoulders, her slit was girded by soft hair, she had a cute pouch on her belly and two breasts of perfect size... and there was something magical about her, as if she were a Witch...

She came up to him and fixed him with her green glowing eyes, without saying a word. From her silhouette radiated a halo of warmth. Then she moved ever closer until their faces were so close that he could feel her breath on his skin. She tilted her head as to ask: you want this? Tom nodded shyly and a faint smile snuck on his face. The Witch returned briefly his smile reassuringly before she returned to her penetrating gaze. As she kept him fixed, she reached for his right hand and started gently caressing it. Tom's heart started to pound, he was absolutely hypnotized. After a while of this she came closer still and now started to kiss him. Soon after, their tongues became involved too and Tom's member started to grow stiff to the beat of his heart. The Witch felt that and started undressing him, piece by piece. First came off his blue shirt, revealing his glistening chest that struggled to keep his heart encaged. Tom hastened to remove his shoes and socks in two jerking movements. The Witch put a soothing hand on his right arm to calm him down. She let both her hands gently stroke over his trousers several times. And with each stroke she inched them down just a little bit. Once the trousers were off only his bulging undies remained like a lone teepee in a hot desert. The Witch inhaled deep and exhaled a strong magic Wind that blew away the teepee's canvas. Tom's member stood proudly towards the stars and fit in with the alder and the esh. The Witch got up and lowered herself on Tom, straddling his erection, tickling his shaft with her soft bush. And ever so slowly she started riding him. It felt marvellous! Maybe too marvellous: if she continued like this he would soon cum! So he mustered his courage, took control and turned her on her back: he would be doing her missionary now! She didn't resist and the lovemaking continued. But after a while even here the urge became too great and he knew that he would soon cum.

But suddenly something strange happened: all around her slit little teeth appeared, and within a split second they had bitten off Tom's manhood which he saw disappearing into her hole.

Tom was shocked and looked down his body: Where his penis had been a little slit was forming, on his chest two bumps were starting to emerge, and while his head hair was growing longer the hair on the rest of his body became sparser.

But not only his own body was changing: the Witch, too, now grew the features of a man. A hairy, muscular body with an ample brown beard. But under the bushy eyebrows the same green eyes still shone like two beacons.

And where her slit had been his penis reappeared, but now firmly anchored in the Witch's body. She gave him another long look with those green glowing eyes. Then, gently, her penis rubbed over his new slit. The feeling was exquisite and Tom quickly became moist. Soon the Witch entered Tom and with rhythmic strokes multiplied his pleasure. All of a sudden he felt his vagina contracting around the penis and waves of pleasure radiating through his entire body. His first female orgasm!

Then the penis started to spasm too and sent Tom's semen into his own vagina!

The witch withdrew the penis from his slit and gave him one last kiss on his cheek. Then, still without saying anything, she turned and disappeared in the bushes, taking Tom's penis with her.

As the first sun beams made for the glade, Tom was lying on the mattress and started inspecting his new body with his hands that were soft and tender, just like his entire skin. His silky blond hair touched his pink nipples. His boobs were firm and fit into a guy's hands. His butt described an enticing curvature...

Suddenly he heard again a noise in the bushes. Was it the Witch returning? But then he saw: it was Marvin, one of his peers who had told him about this place.

Marvin looked at Tom's body and gasped. "Finally", he mumbled. Of course Marvin didn't recognize Tom in his new body! And Tom was too curious, so he didn't say anything but stayed quiet. Marvin took Tom's slender hand and tenderly, gingerly stroked it as if to ask Do you want me? A smile spread on Tom's face and he consented wholeheartedly.

Marvin moved up to him and fondled with Tom's body. They kissed, and caressed each other. Unlike the Witch, Marvin was very eager and his excitement and inexperience showed. But Tom liked that, for he shared this inexperience. Quickly Marvin moved down Tom's body and started fingering him. Tom saw Marvin's bulge, freed it and started jerking it simultaneously.

Quite soon Marvin, too, entered Tom and it was a delight. With unrhythmic, nervous strokes Marvin poked in Tom's twinkle. After a short while Marvin released his spunk into Tom, now mixing with Tom's own cum. Then he pulled out slowly, kissed Tom one last time on the mouth and whispered ‚Thank you!'. Then he left.

Tom went down to the river to wash his new body.. The fluid of life trickled out of his slit. A squirrel came by and licked his pussy clean with hasty but well-aimed strokes. Then it disappeared and left Tom alone at the riverside with his new womanly body.