All Comments on 'Something Missing'

by truthhasconsequences

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
black4whitechicblack4whitechicover 4 years ago
very nice

more please! Diane is enjoying herself! can't wait to see how this continues!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What a cunt.

Subject says it all. Hope her husband comes home early and shoots them both.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More please

I have enjoyed the story immensely. I hope you continue. I love stories written from the woman's perspective. I'm a a guy. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I know what's missing

Truth & consequences!

Vamp82Vamp82over 4 years ago

I enjoyed reading this story. Diane's reasoning for cheating on her husband is quite understandable. I like the pace at which the story progressed. It didn't move to fast, you allowed for character development. If you have plans for a future chapter I will look forward to reading it.

My favorite subject for erotic stories is, Cheating Wife, and or Cuckold. I am currently working on one myself for posting later this year. Thank you for the good Story.

The_WatermanThe_Watermanover 4 years ago
Well done

Nice story. Well laid out, good pace, good character descriptions. I hope to see more from you. To the haters; It's just a fucking story! Chill!

eh9198eh9198almost 4 years ago
Great story

Really enjoyed this, but it really needs a sequel or two. The wife is clearly beginning to want to defile and humiliate her husband. Not long until she’s badmouthing him and doing really evil things like surreptitiously feeding her hubby Justin’s cum, etc. all the while giggling about it with her friend, no guilt whatsoever. It would be perfect then to have hubby find out and a massive comeuppance for the wife and her friend can then ensue.

Really likely your writing and pacing of the story. I hope there’s much more to come!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is easily the best story I have read here in years. Wish I could give it ten stars! It reminds me so much of a woman I had an affair with, except I was twenty years older than her. The conversations you wrote about were the very same ones we had. I read this with a mixture of happiness at the memories and sadness that I lost her to covid a year ago. You have checked every box with this story. Thank you for taking the time to write it. It means more than you know.

8796Porno8796Porno10 months ago
Very good!

Please keep writing!

Ecbert173Ecbert1736 months ago

Any chance we can get a sequel here ?

This was too hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous