Something New Ch. 07

Story Info
SIL ups the ante and the Wife gets an idea.
3.3k words
4.49
16.5k
9

Part 7 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 08/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning I'm up before my wife, as usual, and find my sister-in-law and her boyfriend in the kitchen talking but stop when they see me. She smiles, pushes over a covered cup of coffee and says good morning kind of cheerily. Too tired for this I just say good morning and thank you and take the offered coffee. I took a sip of the hot coffee and something passed my lips. I look into the cup and just see coffee and creamer sitting on the top. I don't know what I expected to see. my sister in law points out that the cream might have congealed like a jelly. Realizing that must be it I turn and take another sip as I get up and walk away but the more I sip, the more something is bothering me. Something tastes oddly familiar in this but I can't place it so I move on with my day.

That night, movie night again, we were in our usual spots, me in my recliner, my wife closer to me and her sister on the far end with her boyfriend sandwiched in the middle and all under a blanket. We do an intermission and my wife brings me another yogurt cup and again no spoon and it is obviously separated because I can see something wet sitting on top. Regardless I tip it up and drink it and when the yogurt water hits my mouth I realize something to my horror. It's jizz! There is sperm in my yogurt cup and not just a little bit like a whole load. If it wasn't for last night and sucking my own load out of my wife's pussy I would've never known. I look at my wife and she's watching the movie completely oblivious to my horror and I lock eyes with my sister in law and she smiles at me. i quickly look ahead not to give anything away. I glance over again and everyone is watching the movie but I see something that makes my heart sink. The blanket is moving under the boyfriend. subtly but it is rippling, like the boyfriend is jerking off....or someone is jerking him off.

The rest of the movie I completely miss everything because I'm internally panicking. Until the sound of my wife's voice breaks my concentration.

"Something wrong baby?"

"Hmm? What? No no of course not. Why?

"Well you've barely touched your yogurt."

"Yeah bro, is it too warm again?" My sister in law asks in an obvious teasing tone.

Too warm? What does she mean by that? Does she know? Was this her idea of a joke? Making me drink her boyfriend cum. Disgusting! But I can't let her see that she got to me. She wants to see me flinch. Well she's not going to. So I bring the yogurt cup of cum up to my mouth and mentally steel myself as I take another gulp locking eyes with my sister in law.

"Too warm? No, it's fine. Why do you ask?"

"No reason wasn't sure if there was a problem since it was the same from last night too." My sister in law says.

Last night? Is that why it was warm? Did she do this same thing last night? How many times has she done this??

"No, it's fine, it's just yogurt."

We all smile and go back to watching the movie but I'm side eyeing my smug sister in law the whole time. Watching her obviously jerk off her boyfriend while they're sitting next to my wife and her sister. What a slut.

For the rest of the movie I am noticing more and more the lingering taste in my mouth of vanilla and salty cum. I'm trying to rinse my mouth out with my own spit but the more I'm gurgling the more it's just spreading the remnants of sperm in my mouth. After the movie I get up and go to the bathroom to rinse my mouth out happily to get the salty tangy taste of another man's jizz in my mouth.

I get into the kitchen and again the three of them are talking and laughing at something apparently hilarious.

As I walk in my sister in law asks, "you alright bro you got up rather quickly, bathroom emergency?"

"Nothing serious, just something that didn't agree with me."

"We were just going to get out the ice cream. Do you want some honey?" my wife asks as she rubs my back.

I nod and walk back to the tv room and get into my chair. Not long after I left the kitchen I got a text from my sister in law.

"Do you want anything to top your ice cream? Something creamy maybe?"

That bitch, now she's taunting me. I'm not going to start a fight with her. My wife and her just patched things back together and I haven't seen my wife this happy when she talks about her family. So I'll play her games.

"Nothing special please." I text back.

"No...secret sauce maybe? You seemed to like the melted marshmallow my boyfriend put on it last night." my sister in law replies

"No, thank you, it didn't taste right. Just the ice cream please."

"Okay just checking, maybe my sister would like some..."

"No, I don't think she would."

"Well we got some ready to go so it's got to go one someone's bowl."

"Why don't you put it on your own, it's your boyfriend. Where's my wife??"

"Oh that reminds me she wanted me to tell you to go up she needs you for something."

"I got plenty of stuff on my ice cream. There's too much. It needs to be spread around. If you don't want it on yours, it's going on with your wife's."

"This is your sister you're talking about, you realize that dont you."

"Step sister. yours or hers..."

"Fuck fine, put it on mine. Freak."

"Language potty mouth, do you kiss my sister with that mouth? say please."

"seriously?"

"It's going on hers..."

"Fuck put the stuff on my bowel, PLEASE."

"happy?"

"Very. Better go see what your wife wants. Better hurry wouldn't want the ice cream to melt. *winky face"

What a bitch. I threw my phone down and got up to go to the bedroom to see what my wife wanted. When I got there I asked her what she needed. she turns around and throws the thrusting anal toy from last night down on the bed. I look at it in confusion.

"What's that for?"

"I want you to wear it, baby."

"That's not a problem, we can do what we did last night."

"No, I want you to put it in now, and for the rest of the next movie. While I have this." My wife pulls out a little black remote, waving it.

"You can't be serious."

"What?" my wife looks heart broken, "I just thought it would be a little bit of fun if we did something just between us that no one else knows about, you've always talked about doing stuff in public, well this is just like being in public but still private..."

I sigh, "Fine, whatever you want, if it'll get you hot then I'm all for it."

"Really?? Oh thank you baby, and I promise I will make it up to you tonight baby. Now bend over."

"You better." I laugh as I remove my bottoms and bend over the bed. I feel the cold touch of lube being squirted up my hole. and then the familiar pressure of the big black mechanical toy being shoved deep into my ass. I let out a deep sigh as I felt it take hold. and then a familiar buzz as it turns on for a second.

"Okay just checking lets go we better get down before the ice cream melts."

My wife gives me a kiss and rushes down the stairs leaving me to the realization that i just agreed to let my wife remotely fuck my ass in the same room as her sister and her boyfriend at the same time i eat ice cream that I just begged my sister in law to top my bowl with her boyfriends semen. What the fuck did i just do?

As I join the group walking as normal as I can, never having walked with something so big up my ass. As I sit down pushing the toy deep into my hole I involuntarily sigh/moan.

my wife subtly asks, "Something wrong babe? Sit on something?"

I give her a death glare as I tell her I'm fine. I look over to my sister in law and she's got the biggest grin on her face as she points out that my ice cream is on the counter next to my chair. I look over at it and its chocolate ice cream with a thick coating of white gooby jizz dripping off the top of it running into the thin layer of milk. I rolled my eyes and thanked her.

my wife sees my bowl and says, "Oooo that looks good, what is that on top?"

my sister in law chims in "Oh just some melted marshmallow he liked it so much last night he begged for more of it tonight."

"That looks good, can I get some of that?"

my wife leans over with her spoon to get a bit for herself and i quickly snatch it back.

"oh no no this...this is all for me.'' I glaring at my sister in law. "you wouldn't like any of it anyways."

"Well how do you know if you won't let her try it." My sister in law adds in unhelpfully.

"No no it's fine he can keep it all to himself. I'll get him back later" my wife chims in before anything disastrous could happen.

With that everyone settles into the movie starting as we turn down the lights. Before the opening credits even begin I feel something spring to life. The remote thrusting anal toy currently lodged in my ass. My wife is wasting no time at all. I look over to her and see her grinning straight ahead purposely not looking at me. But I can tell she is quite pleased with herself. Thankfully the movie we selected is an action movie so plenty of noise to block out any motor noise coming from my butt. Then I get another kind of vibration, from my phone next to me. I look at it and it's my sister in law.

"Better eat up before it all mixes together."

I keep the phone hidden and grab the dreadful bowl of cum a la mode. And plunge my spoon into the thick layer of man juice and slowly bring it to my lips. As soon as I get it into my mouth my wife turns on the vibrator causing me to involuntarily moan with the sensation. I got another text.

" Are you savoring? Was that a moan? "

Fuck this is the worst time for my wife to feel adventurous. I side eye my sister In law something harsh and focus on trying to finish the humiliating cum cream as fast as possible. Trying to ignore the increasing motion of a large black dildo fucking my ass while I currently slurp down another man's cum. and if im being honest, okay, its not terrible taste. I mean it's probably the fact that it's on top of chocolate ice cream so it has a sweet and salty flavor. it's just that there is so much of it. like who cums this much?? I'm derailed in my justification by another text.

"Is that a little boner I see? wow you really like my mans marshmallow syrup dont you. lol"

I look down in horror at my raging erection. which is obviously from the slow fucking my wife is giving me remotely. but of course all my sister in law knows is that I'm getting a boner while I get a mouthful of her man's thick white cum.

I quickly try to cover up my boner when I get another text.

"If you want more, I'm sure my boyfriend would be more than happy to give it to you straight from the tap. *winky face"

I gave her an evil side eye glare in response. while she is just looking on in smug glee. Then I caught movement under the blanket. movement under her boyfriend's lap. Is she jerking him off again? inches away from my wife, her sister. My wife however is stoically all eyes forward trying real hard not to look suspicious. I bet if her sister flipped the blanket open and blatantly sucked off her boyfriend's black cock that my wife wouldn't even notice.

Just as I was thinking about that, my wife chose that moment to increase the rhythm. now i was getting truly and harshly fucked. I couldn't help myself from rolling my head back as I tried to catch my breath. Why did you have to be so big?? I try to compose myself as I feel my phone go off. apparently i missed a few texted confusing the vibration and thrusting of the anal fucking toy and the vibration of my phone.

"Looks like you got one more good spoonful left you sure you don't want to share with your wife?"

"It looks like you are really enjoying that ice cream."

"If I knew you were this much of a cumslut I would've done this so much sooner."

There it was. She dropped the subtext and came right out and said it. I was eating cum. I was a cumslut in her eyes and an anal slut to my wife. This was all too much. I had the last spoonful of chocolate mixed cum, emphasis on the cum. And as I brought it up to my lips my wife set the toy to the final setting. The toy in my ass was now hammering at my prostate. And I gasped and moaned and shoved the spoonful of thick sticky cum into my mouth and between catching my breath and trying not to choke I kept that load in my mouth longer than I meant too. When I got another text.

"That's a good cumslut gurgle. Roll it around in your mouth. You are such a fucking whore. What would your wife say if she knew you were orgasming from just getting a mouthful of cum?"

It was the final straw. I could feel the pressure building in my crotch and I started to explode in my pants. I gripped the arms of the chair and panted. dripping some the cum from my mouth onto my shirt. I tried to catch some of it and slurp it back in. just as a reaction. Now I had cum on my fingers and they were all sticky. Now I had to lick them clean. I can't imagine how that looked. Luckily I think my wife finally noticed my condition because I felt the toy suddenly turn off and I was having phantom buzzing.

"you okay baby you seem really flush?" my wife asked, trying to be funny.

"yeah bro who knew you loved chocolate so much." my sister in law had to add her two cents.

"I'm fine" was all I could say.

Not long after the movie ended. That means that I was getting fucked for an hour. and I had an hour of eating cum lingering in my mouth. When the movie ended the light came on and I quickly made sure all evidence of everything was hidden. my wife got up and said she was going to bed then she leaned into me and planted a big wet kiss on my lips. she came away wiping her lips.

"That ice cream tastes really good. I'll have to get some next time." My wife said to the group.

My wife just tasted her sister's boyfriend cum. My wife just tasted another man's seed on my lips and thought it tasted good.

In a whisper she said to me, "I'll be in our room, I think you earned something special." and then left with her goodbyes.

She left me alone with her sister and her boyfriend on the couch still under the blanket.

"If she only knew what kind of slut you are."

Ffuck you. You're crazy. Who does this sick stuff?"

"Apparently you do. you seemed to like it quite a lot. I think someone does protest too much."

Before I could reply she flips the blanket off to the ground revealing her hand firmly gripping her boyfriend's massive hard black cock. and I just gaped speechless. I've never seen a dick that big except in porn.

"If you want more, all you have to do is ask, sissy."

Then she leaned over and took her boyfriend's big black hard cock into her mouth while she stroked him at the same time. Indignantly I got up and stormed out of the room up to the bedroom. my mind reeling at the situation I found myself in. I open the door to the bedroom to find my wife naked on the bed fucking herself with the black dildo i got her months ago.

"Oh baby, that was the hottest thing I have ever experienced. We have to do that again!" My wife cried before I could shut the door completely. "I want you so bad right now."

Completely turned on by the sight and the obvious lust in my wife's voice, I quickly took off my clothes and climbed on top of her. but to my great disappointment it was not hard.

"Sorry babe I came downstairs..."

"Oh did you now, did you like getting fucked while everyone was watching? Do you still have it in?"

To my great astonishment I forgot that the toy was still lodged in my ass. I nodded. Then I saw my wife with the remote in her hand.

"Let's see if we can't get that cock restarted shall we."

As she turned it on it was still set to the highest setting and I cried out in surprise and fell on top of my wife.

"Oh I'm so sorry dear I didn't think it would still be in that setting. Did I hurt you?"

catching my breath i told no it was alright it just surprised me. Another surprise was that I was getting hard now.

"Oh ho someone likes getting fucked up their ass more than they like the idea of sticking their cock in a soaking wet pussy." my wife teased me

I laughed and shook my head, "Of course not, I was just already spent, I just needed time to reload."

"Then fuck me baby! Please fuck me!"

I am more than happy to plunge my now hardened member deep into my wife. while simultaneously getting hammered in my own ass from the toy. My ass is going to be so sore tomorrow.

"Oh yes baby. Fuck me! Fuck me hard! Fuck me like you were getting fucked. Oh yes! Yes right there, don't stop!"

I think this is the fastest my wife has ever orgasmed. how long has she been up here fucking herself with that big black dildo?

I feel my wife's pussy clench and unclench and a big gush of warmth around my dick. when she prompts me to i stop just listening to her panting and the electronic whirlling of the automatic fucking machine hammering in my well used ass. I know that I would be cumming myself so I slip off of her and take out the toy. it was difficult with it still moving but it came out with a pop nonetheless. and with it i felt the greatest emptiness. I crawled back into bed and gave my wife a kiss and just remembered that I still had cum breath. but was too tired to get up. I'll rinse in the morning.