Something New Ch. 09

Story Info
Breakfast cums fast.
1.5k words
4.48
14k
10

Part 9 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 08/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning I got up and went downstairs and to my regret all I found was Jared, the boyfriend, in the kitchen leaning over the counter.

"Morning,'' I said awkwardly.

"Good morning, boss man"

I look over to Jared and he's being really weird but then again things are really awkward after last night from him grinding his erection all along my backside.

"Good morning, is there any coffee?"

"Hmmm? Oh uh yeah...I mean no, no coffee."

Okay, definitely weird.

"Look man, about you staying here..." I started trying to extend an olive branch since I don't even know the guy and we have barely said two words to each other until recently.

"mmhmmm"

"I don't know how to say this but I don't think it would be a good idea, you know."

"Mmmhmm totally."

Surprised, I turn to him and he's just deadpan, staring at me but I don't think he heard a word I said.

"Is everything alright?"

"Hmm? Oh yeah man everything is great uhh mmmm..."

I look over the counter and there my SIL is on her knees sucking on the head of Jared's cock while stroking his shaft at the same time.

"Jealous buttercup?"

In shock I froze and just stared at her for a second not realizing my mouth was agape.

"Careful there or something might stuff that open mouth,'' she said, winking at me. "How about you cum down here and give me a helping hand. It's almost time for your morning dose of protein."

I drew back disgusted.

"What the fuck are you guys doing? What if your sister came down here instead of me and saw you guys?"

"Well then she'd get quite the show wouldn't she? She might even give in to lust and join in. Wouldn't that be something baby?"

"I don't know. The boss man has a point. Not exactly my ideal outcome.'' Jared said, winking at me.

"How do you want it bro?"

Confused, I looked at my SIL. "How do I want, what?"

"How do you want your protein? Yogurt cup again? Or maybe you're in the mood for oatmeal. Or how about you come get it straight from the tap. It'll be quicker and tastier."

At that last suggestion she vigorously jerked her boyfriend's hard black cock making him moan clearly holding back his orgasm.

"I don't want it at all. You guys are gross. You want to cum somewhere, do it in her mouth, leave me out of it."

"Mmm that's a great idea babe. Cum in my mouth then I'll go up and give my sister a deep kiss, splitting it into her mouth. I bet she'll love the taste and ask me for more."

Horrified, I realized I would have to choose and no way was I going to take it straight from the tap. So I decided on the option with the higher food to cum ratio.

"Fine freaks. Oatmeal. Happy?"

"I thought you might say that so I took the liberty of making a bowl. One problem is that you gotta hold the bowl, my hands are full."

Not happy, I grumbled and grabbed the bowl and walked around the counter next to my SIL.

"No, no baby gets on your knees right next to her. When it cums it's going to cum hard and it's gonna cum fast. You gotta be ready baby girl."

"Don't call me baby girl."

My SIL pulled me down and I reluctantly took position kneeling in front of Jared eye level with his massive shiny black veiny cock. Oddly it looked kind of familiar too.

My SIL went to town sucking and gagging and stroking her boyfriend's cock. She was really getting at it. I was kind of jealous of her enthusiasm for sucking cock.

"Mmm that's it girl here it cums get ready. Here cums your treat baby girl."

Realizing it was my queue I stiffened with the bowl at arms length when my SIL grabbed my head and whispered.

"Open wide, wouldn't want him to miss you."

Panicking, I looked up at Jared who was smiling and I looked down at his cock he was pointing right at my face while he jerked it off in front of me. Then it happened. His first load jetted out and hit me right in the face. My mouth gaped in surprise and my SIL shoved my mouth onto her boyfriend's cock wrapping my lips around the head as he pumped his load directly into my mouth.

Pumping his load directly into my mouth load after load filling up my mouth with his semen it was too much it started to spill out of my mouth and into the bowl I was holding I was trapped between my sister-in-law's hand and Jared's hand on my head and his massive cock in my mouth he finally stopped drowning me with his cum and pulled his cock out of my mouth I sputtered and tried to spit as much as I could into the bowl horrified of what just happened.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" I looked up at Jared as I spit all that I could into the bowl.

"Better eat up bitch wouldn't want your oatmeal to go cold." Jared chuckled down at me.

My mouth was just violated by a man's cock and filled it up with his thick sticky load of cum. If it wasn't for the fact that it tasted so sweet I probably would throw up right there.

To my shame I looked over at my sister-in-law who had released my head and I saw in her other hand was her phone she was recording me. Playing back what she had recorded and it looked like I had just sucked off her boyfriend after he sprayed his first load of jizz on my face.

"You're in now baby" she laughed but was cut short as a sound that made all of us freeze.

"Good morning Jared, have you seen my husband?"

This is it. they are going to out me and with the evidence on her phone what argument could I make to defend myself.

"Naw I haven't, maybe he's in the bathroom, you know splashing water on his face."

My SIL is trying really hard not to laugh out loud.

"Sis are you in here?"

clearing her throat she stands up "hey sis yeah its me....sorry."

"What were you...ooh OOH no no you're fine I didn't mean to interrupt." my wife said connecting the dots that her sister was obviously on her knees sucking off her boyfriend in the kitchen. I imagined her face must be super red right now. She gets so embarrassed so easily.

"no no we were just finishing up. I didn't think you'd be down for a while."

"I got up looking for my husband. He has not come up to change and he's going to be late."

"Well if I see him I'll let him know to get his ass into gear." she laughed

I heard my wife laugh and her footsteps receding.

"whoooa that was close. Can't go ruining the fun already now can we?"

"No we can not, this white bitch is so fun. Now what did I say about eating up? You gotta keep your strength up. I have big plans for you. oh, and where do we stand on that moving in business."

looking up at both of them with a thick strand of cum dripping off my face holding a bowl of cum covered oatmeal my SIL is waving her phone in the air reminding me of the damning evidence on the phone.

"You can stay." I mumble defeated

"Hm? What was that? I didn't hear you. Are you asking me to stay?"

I looked up at them from my kneeling position. "Please Jared, will you move in with us?"

"See, that wasn't so hard. Yes, I would be delighted too. Now you heard your wife better go get ready for work and be a good provider. I'll make sure everything is in order around here."

They both just stare at me and to the bowl and back to me. I take the hint and do my duty and without a spoon I bring the bowl to my mouth to drink the oatmeal but of course the first thing to touch my lips is the fresh topping of semen then the oatmeal. I wipe my lips and then my face gets all sticky and wet. I make my way to the bathroom and rinse my face and brush my teeth remembering the last time I didn't and I was coerced to kiss my wife after having been tricked into drinking a full cup of fresh jizz.

Trying to avoid my wife as much as possible, I get dressed and walk out the door as quickly as I can. I turn back to look at the house and I see my wife at the window waving at me and she is joined by her sister on one side and then Jared on the other and I see him smile and wrap around both of them.