Something New Ch. 10

Story Info
Husband starts what he finished.
2.5k words
4.6
13.9k
11

Part 10 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 08/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I spent all day at work running through the events of this morning and even last night. My wife was so worked up over seeing Jared's massive big black cock she used that in her love for pegging me. She even had a new dildo that I did not know she had gotten. This new one was big too.

Then this morning my SIL tricked me into getting a mouthful of cum from her own boyfriend's dick, straight from the tap, as she called it. I cant believe I was so stupid that i let myself be put in that position. I can still feel the force of the impact of that first shot of cum hitting me in the face. At the time I was too panicked to realize what was going on but now looking back on it, how did he cum that much? Why did his semen taste so good? Is it gay to say another man's semen tasted good? What's going to happen tonight? With that video my SIL took, where it looks like I was sucking off a black cock, she could get me to do anything so my wife doesn't find out. I shutter remembering the words I over heard that night I caught my SIL and her boyfriend fucking...

"You gonna help me fuck that little cumslut upstairs"

He meant me. They were going to use that video to blackmail me to letting him fuck me. What am I going to do??

When I got home I dreaded opening the door and meeting what was waiting for me. To my surprise when I opened the door no one was there. I called out and heard my wife from the living room saying where they were. I dropped my stuff and entered the living room seeing they were watching a movie in a darkened room. My wife was sitting in my chair and my SIL and Jared were under a blanket on the couch.

"Hey baby, how was work?"

"Uh it was fine, you know, it was work."

"Good, come on, come join us. The movie barely started, you haven't missed much."

I did the math. I would be sitting on the couch next to Jared, in a dark room, under a blanket.

"Nah I'm good I think I'll just go upstairs and chill out, I'm kind of tired."

"Don't be silly, come join us bro, if you don't want to watch this I'm sure we can find something else to watch." my SIL says tapping her phone.

And so the blackmailing begins.

"Um sure yeah. I'll join in, can I get my chair?"

"Hmm? I'm already comfy, just sit on the couch, Jared won't bite will you Jared?"

"Not unless you ask me too." Jared chuckled, getting a laugh out of everyone but me.

Reluctantly, I sat as far away from Jared as I physically could, nearly sitting on the arm of the couch. We watched the movie and I kept waiting for the other shoe to drop but it never does. The movie ends and nothing happens. I was such a bundle of nerves I didn't even know what the movie was about. Thinking that was all I got up but my wife started another movie, apparently the sequel to whatever we were watching. I lower myself back down trying not to seem too eager to get out of there. Not even halfway through the movie I looked over to my wife because I heard a noise. She's snoring! That bitch fell asleep barely into the movie. I slowly look over to my couchmates and my SIL is gone.

Or not gone just under the blanket. Jared catches me looking at the subtlety fluttering blanket and lifts up one end to reveal my SIL sucking on his hard dick. She looks up at me and smiles, popping the head of his dick out the side of her cheek.

"Want to start what you finished this morning sissy?"

Panicking, I look over them across the room to my sleeping wife.

"Don't worry about her, I dropped some sleeping pills into her drink before the last movie. I thought she would have conked out a lot sooner."

"You drugged my wife??"

"It's a sleep aid not like I roofied her. So calm down and get closer. Wouldn't want to wake her up would you."

Shaking my head I turned away but Jared reached out and grabbed the back of my head and pulled me down to his lap level with my SIL and his standing dark cock.

"There that's better. Front row seats, now we can have a conversation about your attitude."

"Seriously this is fucked up. I'm not going to suck your boyfriend's dick."

"See there, that's what I mean right there." my SIL starts as she throws the blanket off both of our heads. "I don't think you appreciate the gravity of the situation you are in." she starts slowly stroking the massive tower of man meat sandwiched between our faces.

"You mean that blackmail video you have of you forcing me to swallow your boyfriend's cum?"

"Yes exactly, you don't see my face there, just yours and this beautiful cock right here. And it's your mouth full of his baby batter. So play along and your wife doesn't have to find out."

"My wife who is your sister."

"Step sister, pretentious step sister, stuck up pretentious step sister."

"Fine, what do you want?"

"Well firstly I want you to drop the attitude, I want you to be nicer and stop arguing about everything."

"Fine, what else?"

"Secondly" she hits me in the face with her boyfriend's rock hard cock "I want you to suck off my boyfriend right here before your wife wakes up.

"You can't be serious..."

"No arguing..." She sings songs waving her man's cock around.

Sighing deeply I adjust to bring my hand up and touch the impressive member in front of my face.

"That's it baby, just reach out and grab it."

I get my hand wrapped around it and tentatively pull the skin up and then back down.

"Mmm, that's so hot now, give it a kiss."

Chewing the inside of my mouth I raise up and place my lips on the head of his dick. It's so soft and hard at the same time. It doesn't smell like I thought it would smell.

"That's a good girl now, take it into your mouth. Let's see how far down you can go."

Reluctantly I open my mouth and draw myself down on his standing dick. I felt the head penetrate my lips and slid over my tongue stretching my jaw out wider and wider. I draw back to the tip and then faster back down.

"Mmm fuck yes look at you good. Suck that black cock you sissy white slut."

Trying to build up some rhythm and pressure I bob my head up and down his thick ebony shaft getting it slick with my saliva. I can hear Jared moaning at my efforts. It is weirdly validating to be the one making him moan, but of course, it's totally disgusting that I have another man's penis in my mouth even if that penis is the biggest, thickest, smoothest, tastiest cock I could ever imagine. Fuck that was happening to me?

"That's it baby, do you like this white slut sucking your dick."

"Hell yeah she sucks cock like a pro. Let's see how much you can take bitch."

Spurred on by the encouragement and the fact that his hand was on the back of my head I drew down deeper and deeper. His cock pressing to the back of my throat caused me to gag, loudly. My SIL joined me under the blanket again grabbing my head.

"Shhh not too loud. I'd hate for your wife to wake up and see what you are doing to my boyfriend."

Not having much control over my involuntary gagging noises from choking on a black man cock in my throat, I try to glare at her.

"You can do better than that. I bet you can go balls deep sissy."

Weirdly feeling competitive, I figured if I inhaled at the right time my throat muscles would contract...

Steeling myself I lined up my head and throat with his cock and sucked him deep and in one quick movement wiggling my head as I drew down I inhaled and felt the bulbous head of his cock break throat and down my throat, cutting off the air. I opened my eyes and saw that I wasn't even to the base yet. I had another inch or so to go. I was kind of disappointed before shaming myself for being disappointed over not taking his entire cock down my throat.

I quickly pulled back with a loud gasp trying to catch my breath and before I could get a full breath my head was slammed back down and his cock was once again deep into my throat, suffocating me. I tried to push away but my hands were grabbed by my SIL. I heard my wife's voice.

"Hmm oh did I fall asleep? I'm sorry, you guys. I should just call it a night. Where....?"

"Oh he just...stepped out. I'll let him know you went to bed."

"Thanks sis good night."

"Good night."

My SIL held me there until it was safe and when she let me go I pulled away hard choking on air.

"That was too close! And what the fuck? I couldn't breathe. I thought you said she'd be out."

"She was out, no worries, she was way out of it to suspect anything. But now that she's gone we can do this properly."

"Properly?" I questioned.

"Yes, now get down here on your knees."

Biting my lip I slid off the couch and knelt on the carpet. Jared stood up and stepped up to me, his cock in hand and waved it inches from my face before raising it up and resting it across the length of my face. Humiliated, I just knelt there wanting to get this over with. I raised my hand up to stroke his dick but my SIL grabbed my hand and pulled it behind me and grabbed my other one to join it and she knelt behind me whispering into my ear, her breath warm on my neck.

"This is how you should be. On your knees worshiping his black cock you sissy white whore. Now beg for his cock bitch."

"Please let me suck your cock," I said unenthusiastically.

Jared slaps me across the face with his dick. Which hurts because it's as big as a club.

"You can do better than that. Now I really beg for him."

"Please Jared let me suck your big black beautiful cock"

"mmm that's so much better." my SIL coos kissing my neck.

Jared grabs his member and points it at me so I open my mouth and take his warm cock into my mouth. This time it's hard to get a good rhythm going but Jared takes care of that as he grabs my head and starts pumping into me, slowly fucking my mouth getting deeper with every thrust.

"That's so hot baby fuck that bitches throat. Do you like that baby?"

"Oh yes, her mouth feels so good. I could do this every day."

"There's an idea huh sissy. You want to suck Jared's cock every day now huh? You want to get down on your knees and worship a big hard black cock behind my wife's back like a greedy little whore. Beg for his cock sissy."

"Please Jared, I want to suck your cock every day."

"mmmhmmm say all of it."

I see out of the corner of my eye my SIL is holding up her phone recording me. I sigh and resign myself to my fate.

"I want to suck your black cock everyday behind my wife's back because I'm a white sissy whore for big black cocks."

"Ohh fuck that was so good baby. Since you asked so nicely, yes you can. Now get back to work cocksucker."

With that I took Jareds cock into my mouth and plunged deep on it, bobbing my head as fast as I could in time with his thrusts. I could feel him getting deeper and deeper, really opening my throat hole until he pressed and pressed, harder and harder, driving his bulbous head as deep as it would go. I couldn't breathe but figured if I blacked out at least it would be over.

I didn't black out but it did stop but only because my nose was pressed hard into his stomach. I had just now taken all of his incredible length down my throat and the world was going dark but then he pulled out and I breathed and everything became clear again.

"That is such a good girl, are you sure this is the first cock you have sucked?"

Remembering all of those times I sucked my wife's strapon and deepthroat it. I didn't tell her that. I wouldn't want to give her more ammunition.

"Are you ready for your treat, baby girl?" Jared asked me.

I looked up at him and realized he meant he was going to cum. Both relieved and disappointed I nodded my head and opened my mouth

"Uh uh what do you say?"

"Please Jared, can I have your cum."

"Oh, I think you can do better than that. After what you said last time..."

"I want you to cum in my mouth, I need you to fill me up with your thick sticky load of cum."

"That's a good girl, get ready."

He stepped up to me and started to jerk his massive cock off in front of me.

"How do you feel sissy? You just sucked off a black man's cock and begged him to let you suck his cock everyday. He's about to cum sissy. How does it feel that you brought another man to orgasm with just your mouth? Do you feel like a real slut now? You're about to get your reward for being such a cocksucking cumslut. A black cock worshiping cheating sissy faggot. Are you ready to take his cum....all over your face?"

Jared stepped up to me and my SIL grabbed my head and held it in place as the first string of cum blasted my face. Cumshot after cumshot plastering my face. I was getting glazed with thick sticky strings of white cum in my hair, dripping down my face, and off my chin. I was getting painted and drenched in warm salty jizz. Then it stopped and I was released.

I just knelt there. I could hear my SIL snapping pictures but I didn't care. I was in shock. What was the point of the last week of getting used to eating and swallowing cum if he was just going to cover my face like a whore? Then again there is always tomorrow.