Something New Ch. 12

Story Info
Hubby gets what's cumming to him.
3.6k words
4.72
15.2k
15

Part 12 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 08/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once I finished washing I put on my new outfit. The pink fishnet body suit slid over top of my cock caged penis and underneath some sweatpants and a dark shirt to hide the bright pink of the lingerie.

I kept trying to avoid eye contact with Jared or my SIL but eventually I did and either one of them would give me a look that said, "You dirty girl.'' I felt so ashamed of my behavior in the shower. I let myself get caught up in the seduction and heat of the moment and very nearly got my ass fucked by Jared. If it wasn't for my SIL signal knocking at the door I probably would've just lost my anal virginity to another man.

Not paying attention to the conversation I was caught off guard when my wife's voice broke my train of thought.

"What what?"

"I said,'' What do you want to do tonight? Movie? Game? Twister?"

Remembering the last time we played twister and the obvious sexual undertone of me doggystyle infront of Jared right in front of my wife I quickly shot that down. Fearing that my SIL would drug my wife again, I didn't want to watch a movie. So I was all out of ideas.

"Um, I don't know what you want to do?"

"How about we just watch another movie that's the simplest."

Not seeing another option I agreed, but I made sure I was the one that got her a drink and that I was sitting in my recliner. Given the past couple of days I didn't fear Jared trying anything on my wife. We settled into the movie and just relaxed. Worn out from the stress and the yard work and the heat from being stuck in the shed with Jared sucking his dick I didn't realize I was so tired. I didn't mean to fall asleep.

I woke up to sucking noises. With a start I quickly shot up and looked over and saw my SIL laying on the couch over Jared's lap sucking his hard black cock. I quickly looked around for my wife but didn't see her.

"Hey, look who's awake. Oh don't worry she took off after the movie. You looked so comfortable I told her not to wake you. You had a busy day after all.'' She chuckled and took her boyfriend's cock back into her mouth, barely taking half of it. Part of me was jealous and another part of me was prideful knowing I could take more than her but a big part of me was disgusted with myself.

Clearly my throat, "I need you to take this cage off. My wife expects sex tonight and she can't find out about this."

"Oh, I need to do it. What do you think, baby, do I need to unlock her?"

"I don't know. She was doing so well but now it sounds like she's making demands."

"I agree it's very rude after all we've done for her. Quite rude indeed."

Biting my lip I picked my words better.

"Please can you unlock my penis."

"Oooh now that is better but what do you think Jared has she deserved a break?"

"She has been really good today..." he trailed off, making my heart race with excitement, "but I don't think she's quite done enough."

"I agree baby."

"Not enough? What else do you want me to do?"

"Oh I think you know what's left..."

Realizing what she meant I shuttered. "What? Now? But my wife could come down any minute. She could hear us."

"Why would she hear us? Are you planning on screaming? I bet she's a screamer."

They both laughed, making me wait for a decision.

"How about we take this back to our room? It's more secluded and we can be much louder."

"Not as loud as you think...." I started before realizing that I basically told her I've heard them having sex.

"Oh, has someone been listening to our love making?"

Uncomfortable with the question, I looked away.

"Well, do you want to get unlocked or not? You could just tell her that you were trying something out to make the next time better. Oh you could eat her pussy out."

That sounded like a great idea but what if she tries to pressure me into unlocking it? How do I tell her I don't even have the key your sister does? Again, I don't have much of a choice.

"Fine, let's go to your room."

"And do what?"

"And you can fuck me."

"Can she give us permission?"

Sighing, I started again. "Please can we go to your room? I want you to fuck my ass."

"See I told you, you would beg for me to fuck that tight white ass."

Nearly pushing my SIL off of his lap, Jared got up and escorted me down to their bedroom. When he opened the door the lights were low and the rack was out in the middle of the room. They knew this is how the day would end.

Jared ran his hand down my back and squeezed my butt hard.

"I've been waiting for this for a long time, baby. You are going to love every minute of it." I felt him lean in behind me and kiss my neck. I peeled away from him and turned around. Then I saw my SIL running down the stairs. I looked at her confused.

"Oh I was just filling my sister in that you woke up and you and jared were going to have some bro time. I had to give her a reason to not come down now didn't i?"

I couldn't believe what I was about to do. My wife is barely 10ft above me and I was going to get tied down to this breed rack and let my SIL's boyfriend stick his massive black cock up my ass and most likely cum in my ass. My SIL was just going to sit in the corner and watch, I bet, the pervert.

"Well, don't be a shy baby. Get undressed we don't have all night."

Sighing I started to take off my clothes revealing the bright pink fishnet bodysuit over my hairless slim body. I went to take that off but Jared stopped me.

"That won't be a necessary doll. I like you just like this."

"Ok now what?"

"How about you bend over the rack and she'll get you locked in."

Nodding, I turned to face the breeding rack and I awkwardly bent over it and slipped my feet into the leg cuffs and my hands into the arm cuffs and I grabbed the handles. My legs were straight but the bed of the rack let me put my weight onto it so I wasn't standing the whole time. Then my SIL came over and tightened the cuffs down.

"I can't believe you are about to lose your cherry tonight. You are such a slut. What would my sister think if she could see you now?"

I went to say something but Jared stepped in front of me, naked his flaccid cock dangling inches from my face.

"Get me hard bitch."

Opening my mouth he stepped up and stuck his soft dick into my mouth. As he pumped into my mouth I could feel him getting harder and harder. My own penis was struggling in my cage. I squirmed my back end.

"I don't think you are the only one trying hard, baby." my SIL pointed out my movements.

"Don't you worry about that. You'll get plenty of pleasure soon enough."

Jared cock thoroughly hard enough he took his cock out of my mouth and I could feel him walking around me. My SIL took his place in front of me and she was naked. She grabbed my arms and looked me in the eyes.

"It's okay to be nervous. You are about to be fucked like a girl from one of the biggest cocks in the world. You know what they say, once you go black..."

"...you're going to need a wheelchair." Jared finished giving my ass a hard slap.

I felt lube being spread across my asshole and a finger slipped inside. I let out a deep sigh trying to prepare myself.

"I don't know if I can do this." I said.

"Too late now. You have nowhere to go. I'm not going to stop fucking you until I fill your boi pussy with my cum." Jared said before giving my ass another hard smack.

I felt the head of his cock at the entrance of my hole and I grit my teeth. My SIL, still holding my arms, encouraged me to breathe.

"It's going to hurt at first sweetie but once your body relaxes and accepts the fact that you are getting fucked like sissy bitch you will learn to love it."

There was pain as Jared just kept pushing his cock into me but then the seal was broken and I felt the bulbous head slip pass my hole. He was spreading me out so much. There was nothing but pressure and pain and it didn't stop. I started to scream. Louder and louder but my SIL clasped her hands over my mouth.

"Shh! Quiet babe, it's almost over. Don't scream, you know who might hear. Do you want that? Do you want your innocent wife to come down stairs and find you strapped to this rack getting fucked dressed like this?"

Composing myself, I shook my head.

"I told you she was a screamer."

Still pushing his cock deeper into my hole I felt pressure all the way into my stomach. Then it stopped and all I felt was my body pulsing and my legs going numb and then there was a pulling as the pressure emptied. Jared was pulling his cock out but not all the way. He pulled all the way to the head of his cock before stopping.

"Congratulations bitch you are now a sissy anal whore." and he thrust his hard cock all the way into my body in one movement causing me to gasp and catch my breath. Then he pulled out and plunged back in. This was it. It was actually happening. I was getting fucked up the ass by another man. A real man. A real big black cock was fucking my ass like a sissy whore and....and I love it.

My SIL cooed in my ear. "Do you like that faggot? Do you like getting fucked up the ass?"

Moaning, I nodded my head.

"Say it bitch. Say it into the camera and confess your sins."

I looked up to see my SIL's phone in my face. It was hard to focus with the incredible pounding I was getting up the ass. My eyes kept rolling back and my mouth was hanging open so long I began to drool.

"Babe slow down I think you're fucking her brains loose."

Jared let up on his pounding and my whole body was vibrating. My legs were shaking. Jared grabbed my hair back, raising my head up.

"Now what do you have to say for yourself about what is happening to you right now."

"I. Am. Getting. Fucked." I stammered out in time with every hard thrust of Jared's big hard black cock. "I am getting fucked up my ass by a big black cock. I am a sissy whore and I love getting fuck up my ass."

"Where is your wife sissy? Does she know you are cock loving whore?"

I shook my head. Unable to speak again. I started moaning, much too loudly for safety.

That's when my sil stood up and I noticed she was fully naked except for a massive black strapon dangling between her legs.

"Shut that bitch up." Jared growled plowing my boi pussy.

Not wasting any time my SIL stuffed my mouth full of her rubber cock. With my mouth gagged I could moan as much as I wanted. I was in an ocean of pleasure. My body was vibrating. I couldn't feel my lower body, only the intense stretching my inside was getting. I felt an incredible pressure building inside of me. I was going to cum. But how was that possible? It wasn't even hard. I couldn't get hard. My penis was locked up. Nonetheless I was cumming very soon. I moved my head so I could speak.

"I'm going to cum" I announced.

"If you cum now, like this, your dick won't work properly for at least another day. Do you remember why you were doing this in the first place"

I thought hard but I can't think of anything except my orgasm from the massive cock remaining in my boi pussy. For that's what it was, a pussy, because I was being fucked like a girl and I was about to cum like a girl.

"You wanted me to unlock you so you could have sex with your wife. Do you want to cum now or have sex with your wife?" My SIL asked, her phone still in my face.

"Fuck. Me" I mumbled

"What was that?"

"Fuck me Jared!" I nearly screamed. "Fuck my ass Jared! Fuck me hard!"

"You heard her baby, I think you broke her." My SIL chuckled, replacing her rubber cock back into my mouth.

Needing no invitation Jared's hands tightened on my hips as he wrecked my asshole with his big hard black cock. I was relentlessly begging for him to fuck me harder between chocking on my SIL cock.

Once I began to cum my eyes rolled back and my whole body began to quake. Jared barely slowed down. Everything went black for a second and I came so hard and the whole world was pulsing. My body felt limp.

"Just in time bitch. I'm about to breed you like the sissy cock slut you are. Beg for me to fuck your ass every night. "

More aware of my surroundings I was aware that I already promised to suck him off every day now he wants to fuck me every night. Is there no end to this?

"Beg for it bitch or we're going to be here all night if we have to."

"Please cum in my ass Jared. Please fuck me hard...."

"That's not what he asked darling. " My SIL ran her strapon across my face.

Sighing I continued "Please Jared fuck me every night. I want to suck your suck every day and get fucked in the ass with your big black cock every night."

At that I felt his cock pulse and like a fire hose I felt liquid being sprayed inside of me. Jared pulled all the way out of me and I felt this incredible emptiness inside of me. I couldn't stop clenching and everytime I did I felt warm liquid running down my legs. I just got an anal creampie from a man that has the largest loads of cum. I'm going to be leaking cum for hours.

I felt tugging on my crotch. I twisted to look back and see my SIL. Then pressure was released as she removed the cage. She also removed the cuffs from my ankles and came around to release my wrists.

"There you go baby you're free. Go fuck your wife... If you can" she chuckled and Jared chuckled too laying on the bed.

I pushed myself up off the rack to find my legs to be numb and unable to hold my weight. I just hung there waiting for my legs to work the whole time more liquid was pouring out of my well fucked hole. No one said anything and finally I got the strength to walk and I removed the pink bodysuit and struggled getting my clothes on. As I left before I closed the door I heard Jared's voice.

"See you tomorrow slut."

Without saying anything I closed the door. It took me a long time to walk to the stairs and a lot of effort to climb those stairs. I walked into the bedroom and found my wife under the blankets and seemingly asleep. I felt relief but at the same time disappointment. I just sold my ass so that I could get unlocked so I could fuck my wife and now that I'm free she's asleep. Not that I particularly felt like I could mind you. I slowly climbed into bed trying not to wake her. I rolled over and felt my wife roll up to me and start running her hands over my legs.

"I thought you'd be gone longer. How'd it go?"

"How'd what go" What was the lie her sister told her?

"Bro time with Jared. It's nice to see you guys bonding."

"Oh right it was... Good. We wrestled." Not technically a lie I guess.

"Men," she mocked. "do you still wanna..."

She trailed off as her hand found my crotch and gave it some light squeezes. While normally I respond quite quickly this time nothing happened. Jared broke my penis. It's like he just turned it off from the inside. My wife was still fondling my flaccid junk when she laughed.

"Maybe someone liked wrestling a bit too much. Should I get the strapon?"

Fearing that if she tried to peg me she would find my ass already well lubed with Jared's cum I told her no probably I bit too quickly.

"I mean that's not necessary, I'm just tired. Besides, do you really get much pleasure from it?"

"Actually surprisingly I do. Even though it doesn't have a bit that inserts inside me I can always put a vibrator in me but the friction from fucking you rubs onto my clit pretty well. Come on baby let me fuck your ass. We can pretend it's Jared again. " She cooed in my ear, her warm breath moist in my ear.

Trying not to sound like that was the bit that got me I agreed. "But we can just pretend that you have a real dick. I'll lube myself up while you get set."

I got up with my whole body sore and got the lube shooter. I knew I didn't really need any lube so I just pretended to fill it and shoot it inside of me. Finally I walked over to the bed and crawled into my hands and knees. My wife ready with her newest dildo flopped it onto my ass.

"Beg for my big black cock baby"

"Fuck my ass with your big black cock Jared." I called out Jared's name automatically biting my tongue the moment I said it.

"Oh ho ho so much for not pretending it's Jared." She leaned over me and whispered "Did you get turned on by wrestling with Jared? Was it like Twister night? Did he have you in compromising positions? I wished I could've seen you guys oiled up and wrestling for dominance. Mmm''

She placed her cock at my stretched out hole and she slipped it in with little trouble. And something familiar was about this. Like deja Vu. It felt like Jared's cock was back inside of me. It was big enough to be his. I turned back and asked my wife where she got this dildo from again.

"Oh... Um my sister actually. Is that weird? We were talking one day and she brought me this I guess she thought I'd be using it on myself. Is that weird?"

Then it occurred to me. It was a replica. This was an exact replica of Jared's cock. My wife was unintentionally fucking me in the ass with anouther man's cock. Her sister gave her a dildo to fuck herself with that was of her own boyfriend's cock. Did Jared want to fuck my wife after all?

"No it's not weird." It was weird I could identify the cock that was fucking me.

My wife began to thrust inside of me. Her hands on my hips just like Jared had.

"Do you like that baby? Are you getting hard now?" She reached under and felt my dangling flaccid penis. While harder it wasn't really an erection. "Looks like it's working a bit. Do you like this big black cock inside of you? Are you thinking about wrestling with Jared while I fuck you?"

I actually was thinking about Jared. Being bent over various places of the house as he fucked me. I thought of the shed and my body temp rouse like I was in the hot shed again but this time he really was bending me over that saw horse and fucking me while I screamed as loud as I wanted.

"Yes!" was all I could manage to say.

" Mmm, that's so hot, baby. Beg for his cock baby. Maybe he'll hear you can come upstairs. Beg for Jared's big black cock baby I wanna hear you beg for another man's cock in your ass. Oh fuck that's so hot. "

" Fuck my ass Jared! Please fuck me harder Jared!"

" Oh fuck that's it baby! Keep begging, that's so hot! Oh fuck."

" Oh Jared fuck me! I love your big black cock in my ass. Fuck my boi pussy"

" Oh yes baby I'm fucking your boi pussy do you like that? Do you like getting fucked in the ass?" she stuttered as she orgasmed.

See collapsed on to me panting like a dog. She reached underneath and felt my still flaccid penis.

" Did it get hard at all? Was it okay that we role-played that? I just thought it was so hot thinking about Twister night when you bent over in front of him and then imagined you wrestling him."

" No no it's fine, I guess I'm more tired than I thought. It was a long day. I'm sorry baby."

" Don't be sorry I still came. Just wished I could've felt you inside me. "

She rolled off of me and got unstrapped before climbing back into bed cuddling. We fell asleep right there.