Something New Ch. 13

Story Info
Hubby networks.
2.7k words
4.71
10.1k
10

Part 13 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 08/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning I woke up early. I needed to go to the bathroom and my legs were jelly and my ass was very sore. I went downstairs and got a glass of water. Remembering the cum cubs from what felt like ages ago I looked to see if they were still there. They were still there, just where I left them. I grabbed the tray and grabbed one and inspected it. Tentatively I put it into my mouth. I rolled it around for a bit before I started to taste the familiar flavor of Jared's semen. My mouth began to get sticky. I ran my hand down to my crotch and found while I was getting aroused I never got fully hard.

They were right. Having submitted to Jared and letting myself cum, my own penis didn't work properly. I didn't even need the cage anymore I couldn't get an erection now that I was Jared's personal sissy fuck toy. Swallowing the iced cum cube I drank my water and went back to bed.

When I woke up I went downstairs expecting to find my SIL and Jared in the kitchen but when I got down there it was empty. I was a little disappointed to my chagrin but then I got a text.

"Heard you getting up, cum to our room." From my SIL.

Heart in my throat I went to the room and knocked. My SIL called me to enter. When I did, the breeding rack was put away and Jared was on the bed naked. my SIL popped out of the closet and threw something at me.

"Put that on."

"I have to go to work today...."

"I know that's why I picked that out."

I looked at it and it was a full lingerie set. Bra, panties, stockings, garters all in a sheer black nylon material.

"How did last night go? Did you rock my sister's world?"

Looking down in shame at my inability to get it up I resignedly shook my head.

"Could you get it up?" Jared chuckled from the bed.

Shaking my head I had underdressed and was putting on my new outfit. I sat on the bed and pulled the stockings up and clipped them to the garter.

"Well lets see you girlie. Stand up" my SIL instructed.

I stood up and presented myself. Giving a twirl. Jared sat up and scooted to the end of the bed and I locked eyes with his hungry eyes.

"Oh you just look perfect. Who would've guessed that not even a week ago you never would have been confused for this sissy slut." my SIL fake choking up. "They grow up so fast." she stepped up to me and rubbed my back "go on sweetie get your breakfast."

Dropping to my knees in front of Jared, I pulled down his boxers and revealed his flaccid but massive dick. I grabbed it and started stroking it as I took it into my mouth without a fuss. I could feel his cock getting harder in my mouth and it made my own penis stir. I was ashamed that I might get an erection from sucking Jared's cock but didnt when my wife was offering herself to me. What have I become?

"Mmm look at her go. Do you like sucking cock sissy? Are you a proud cocksucking sissy whore?" My SIL cooed behind me.

I moaned in affirmation, humming Jared's now fully hard cock. I looked up at him and his head was rolled back in pleasure. I felt a hand rubbing up the back of my head and pressing me deeper on that cock.

"Look at yourself. You greedy cocksucker. You're sucking my boyfriend, you know that? You have become the other woman you man stealing whore. Look at me bitch." she grabbed a handful of hair and pulled my head back releasing the cock in my mouth and I saw her phone shoved in my face.

"Tell the camera what happened today."

"I came down here to suck your boyfriend's cock."

"You willingly came down here to suck cock, didn't you?"

"Yes, I am a willing cocksucking whore."

"And you got a new outfit didn't you?"

"Yes I did."

"What does that make you?"

"I am a crossdressing sissy cocksucker."

"That's right sissy. Now what are you going to get?"

"I'm going to get a mouthful of cum."

"Well get to it whore. You're a filthy cocksucking cumslut aren't you?"

I humped my affirmation again, taking Jared's cock down my throat.

"Do you think I like watching you suck my boyfriend's cock?"

I hummed again.

"You're right, I love watching my sister's husband degrading himself on a real man's cock. Choking on it."

She shoved my head down forcing Jared's cock down my throat, cutting off the air supply.

"You deserve punishment for being a cheating whore. If you puked right now it would just be cum wouldn't it? You're such a cumslut that you've been eating nothing but cum for days, you know that?"

Choking I tried to push myself off but my SIL kept bouncing my head back down forcing me to fuck my own face. I started coughing and gagging before she released me.

"You're a filthy sissy whore." my SIL pulled my head back and spat in my face before pushing me back down taking on Jared's cock.

"A filthy cocksucking sissy cumslut, you know that? What would your wife think dressed like a slut and sucking cock like a whore. What if I call her right now huh?"

I sputtered in fear trying to tell her not to. Trying to beg that I would do anything. Maybe she wouldn't be able to wake her. But she never put the phone out of my face as I choked on her boyfriend's hard cock. That's when Jared took my head in his hand and pulled me into him. I swallowed his rod, getting my face pressed hard into his crotch and he started to pulse, pumping my stomach full of cum. They were right. I hadn't eaten hardly anything for the last day or so. That wasn't Jared's copious amounts of sperm.

He pulled out of my throat with a suctioning sound releasing some cum onto my tongue letting me get another taste of his sweet salty jizz.

My SIL pushed me onto my back. "Now get the fuck out of here you whore." she commanded me.

I grabbed my clothes and got out, closing the door and getting dressed in the hallway again. Once I was all covered up I went into the kitchen to find my wife coming down the stairs.

"Good morning" I announced far too quickly.

"Good morning sweetie."

We got some breakfast together before my SIL and her boyfriend came out. Drastically different from her mean degrading behavior a couple minutes ago my SIL was absolutely cheary. We chatted and joked like we were all friends, not like I was their personal sex toy. But I went upstairs and quickly got dressed for work praying my wife wouldn't come in as I was half dressed. I said my goodbyes and went to work.

If it was hard to concentrate at work before now it was nearly impossible. I had a belly full of cum and I was hiding a sexy full lingerie set under my business suit. Then I got a text from my SIL, it was a picture of Jared's cock out as my wife was turned away from them completely oblivious.

"Do you think my sister is as big a black cock whore as you?"

"What are you doing? Haven't I done everything you've asked?"

"Relax, not like she hasn't seen it before, remember Twister night?"

Another picture, this time my wife, was bent over the counter, her pajama short shorts riding up her butt as she was reading a magazine and behind her was Jared, cock in hand, pointing directly to her butt.

"Jared would be more than happy to stretch her out so much she'd never feel your little penis ever again."

"Please don't, I've already submitted myself to you both. You don't need her."

"Just kidding. LOL you are so serious."

Another picture of Jared fully clothed and my wife seemingly having a civil conversation. Some time passed before I got another text.

"Go to the bathroom and take a selfie for us in your outfit sissy."

"Are you serious?"

Another picture came, this time my wife was seemingly asleep in my recliner and Jared had his hard cock hovering over her face. His massive cock longer than her whole head.

"I wonder what she would think if she woke up, her face glazed with cum."

"Fine fine I'm going."

"Better hurry, Jared is ready to pop."

Nearly running to the bathroom I get into a stall and get underdressed and start snapping selfies as fast as I could without checking if anyone else was in the bathroom.

"Mmm so sexy sissy."

Another picture came, this time a selfie of my SIL sucking jareds cock, my sleeping wife in the background. I went to get dressed when I looked at my phone.

"Do you know a guy named Lawrence?"

"Um, I work with a guy named Lawrence....why?"

"Tall, dark, handsome?"

"Sure?"

"Well he knows jared...."

"Sooo?"

"So I just sent him your picture....think he'll recognize the bathroom?"

"What? Why? Why would you share that??"

There was a sudden loud knock on the stall door.

"Occupied." I called back

"That's why I'm here." It was Lawrence's deep voice.

"Lawrence?" I called back nervously.

"Yeah. Wanna open up..."

"Um, look if this is about...."

"Just open the door."

I sighed and opened the door. Revealing to my tall black coworker, me standing in the bathroom stall dressed in black nylon sheer lingerie.

"Look, I can explain..." I started then looked at my phone.

"Send pics bitch or your wife gets the fucking of her life." my SIL commanded via text.

"No need to explain. I know what this is."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I just never took you for a sissy."

Lawrence stepped in and closed and locked the door behind him and grabbed me, pulling me to the floor.

"No please. Look, this is a misunderstanding."

"I don't think so, Jared told me he had another bitch in training, never thought it'd be you.''

He unzipped his pants and pulled out a big, though not as big as Jared's, black cock.

"Jared and I share, now get to work." He grabbed the back of my head and I couldn't resist his strength as his cock separated my lips and his hard meat slid across my tongue.

"Mmmm that's a good girl. Suck my cock sissy." Applying my training I started to bob my head resigning myself to sucking another man's superior black cock. I brought my phone up and took a selfie of my mouth full of black cock.

"Mmm taking pictures? Are you a secret sissy pornstar?"

Not wanting to admit the truth, I just nodded.

"You should get an Onlyfans you can make some serious money. Jared has tons of friends that love sissy white bitches like you."

Trying to get this over with, I ignored his comment and grabbed the shaft of his dick started stroking it while I bobbed my head as fast as I could. Looking at my phone I got another text.

"You have to get a facial. Sissy whores get facials."

There was another picture of my SIL holding Jareds hard cock over my sleeping wifes face. I pulled Lawrence's cock out of my mouth.

"Please cum on my face." I begged.

"Mmm, that's so hot, girl. First let's see how deep you can take this cock."

Smiling, I knew I could take his cock all the way. With ease I inhaled his cock, while he was passing my throat hole he didn't block my air supply so I could still breathe.

"Oh fuck you're a deepthroat slut. If I knew you were this good of cocksucker I would've taken you on that last business trip."

That business trip was a big deal for everyone involved. This could actually be good for me. even if it did mean I would be there solely because of my ability to deepthroat big black cocks.

Lawrence grabbed each side of my head and knew what he was about to do. Relaxing my throat and jaw I prepared myself for the skull fucking I was about to get.

He started slow but rapidly he built up alot of speed and was fucking my throat so hard I was clucking with every breath. Then he pulled out rapidly and started jerking his slick black cock pointing right at my face.

"Beg for it bitch."

"Cum on my face Lawrence. Cum on my sissy cocksucker face. Glaze my white face with your seed."

"Oh fuck here it comes oh fuck."

With a hand on my head he pulled me closer as he shot his first load hitting right between my eyes before drenching the rest of my face. My mouth dropped open at the surprise of the first shot to my face and i accidently let out a small moan. He kept jerking even though nothing was coming out and he flung what he could on my face.

"Clean me off bitch. Get every last drop."

Obeying, I took him back into my mouth tasting his seed. It wasn't as sweet as Jared's but it wasn't disgusting. I lapped my tongue over the slit and sucked out the last little drops from his fleshy super soaker.

I brought the phone to my face and without thinking I smiled as I took a picture of my cum covered face and sent it to my SIL.

"Send me that, will you? I have a file of all my conquests."

I nodded and found his contact and sent him a copy.

"Mmm, that's hot. Until next time sissy. And if you want to make some extra money I got some friends that would pay heavily for a shot at your mouth."

Stunned, I just knelt there staring as he turned and left me there on the floor covered in his cum. I can't believe I just sucked off my coworker's black cock in the bathroom stall and he just offered to pimp my mouth out to his friends. And I didn't even hesitate sending that picture to him. What is wrong with me?

I got another text from my SIL.

" Congratulations, you really are a whore now. You just made Jared $5. Hurry home I think Jared is getting needy."

$5?! I just let my face get fucked and took a load to my face for five bucks?! Was I really so cheap? I decided to put my clothes back on first, trying to be careful not to get any dripping cum on my clothes. I would have wiped myself down with toilet paper but naturally the stall I chose was out. I slowly opened the stall door and tried to look around and see if I could hear anyone coming before I stepped out and washed my face in the sink without thinking. The cum mixed with the water and instantly clumped, making it significantly more sticky and harder to get all of it off. Frustrated with myself for being so stupid I kept finding one more clump of cum somewhere. Reasonably certain I got it all off. I composed myself and left the bathroom back to my office and got back to work. I got a text alert but not from my SIL this time from Lawrence.

"I'm serious about my offer. $50 for a blowjob and $100 for anal. Extra $10 for swallowing and $20 for creampie. $200 for photographic evidence. Same time tomorrow?"

My heart racing, I couldn't believe my eyes. He was offering me rates to let him pimp me out like a hooker and for significantly more than what I apparently just made that wasn't even going to me.

"I'll have to think about it. This is all new to me. Are you serious about tomorrow?"

"Hell yeah I am. Not many girls can deepthroat like you. You suck dick like a pro. If you're not comfortable with it, that's fine. I know you are married but I can be discreet."

Wow he was being such a gentleman. Albeit a gentleman that just skull fucked me and covered my face in semen without even helping me clean up but this was so different than what I was getting from my SIL and Jared

"See you tomorrow." I texted back.