Something New Ch. 11

Story Info
Hubby stays home and works.
3.9k words
4.64
13.1k
12

Part 11 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 08/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last night I was in a haze. At some point I got up and went to the bathroom and cleaned my face. It took a long time because it was so sticky and everytime I finished I found another drop, another string of jizz. I debated just taking a shower but I just wanted to curl up in bed and fall asleep. Sleep did not happen. I spent most of the morning tossing and turning and replaying the events in my head. I kept touching my face, self conscious that there was still cum on my face. Phantom cum face. Some time in the middle of the night I could hear my SIL and Jared having sex. If I listened hard enough I could even make out what they were saying. They were so loud sometimes.

"That's it bitch."

"Fuck me Jared. Harder!"

"Take my cock!"

"Fuck my ass!"

Involuntarily I felt my erection lifting the blanket which made it harder to go to sleep. What I was struggling with so much was that a part of me liked what I did. I mean Jared's dick is not small and I was able to deepthroat all of it. My own wife can't even deepthroat me and I am significantly smaller. I felt a great sense of accomplishment but also shame. It was so degrading to get my face covered in jizz. I can see why my wife doesn't like it but at the same time....I kind of liked it. I felt guilty that I pleasured someone sexually who wasn't my wife and a man at that but what choice did I have. They had me over a barrel...well not literally....not yet anyways. That was another thing I knew that they had every intention of fucking me and that made me anxious. For one thing he was huge and another thing that would be the last shred of my dignity to be fucked like a woman.

Resigning myself that I wasn't going to get any sleep, I got up and figured I could get one thing done on my day off so that I didn't have that looming over me for the rest of the day. I could go down and give Jared his daily blowjob.

I walked up to their bedroom door and hesitated. I cant believe I was about to willingly go into there den of sex and beg to suck off another man while my wife slept. If I didn't do it now they would probably come up with some scheme for me to do it where I might get caught. So I knocked on the door.

"Enter." My SIL breathless voice sounded behind the door.

I opened the door to see my SIL on her hands and knees getting fucked doggystyle. Fuck do they ever stop fucking? Have they been fucking all night?

"Oh look who it is. Bright and early. What can we do for you cocksucker?"

"I'm here....I'm here to....you know....get it over with." I stammered looking at the floor

"I'm sorry I didn't catch that. Do you know what he's talking about, babe?"

"Didn't make sense to me."

Sighing, I steeled myself, "I'm here to suck your cock.....but only so i can get it over with."

"Right of course, close the door. Wouldn't want your wife to come looking for you."

Closing the door I tried to slow my breathing, I don't know why I was so nervous.

"But first you need to get dressed."

Confused I looked at my pjs and watched my SIL open the closet to reveal a sex shop amount of lingerie and sex toys and even a rack with four cuffs, like a breeding rack. My heart sank, was that for me? Were they going to fuck me already? Then my SIL turns around and holds up a pink lace one piece and a pink chastity cage.

"If you're going to be our cocksucking sissy cumslut then you need to wear the uniform of a cocksucking sissy cumslut."

"I'm not going to wear that." I pointed to the chastity cage.

"Notice how he had no issue with the lingerie. Yes, you are and you are going to wear both of these all day and since you are going to be home all day we will know if you take it off. Well not the cage that will be locked" she chuckled

"This is too far, what if your sister wants to have sex and feels that cage what then?"

"Just tell her you wanted to try something to build suspense."

Rolling my eyes, I sigh and lift my shirt.

"That's a good girl. here you go."

Getting undressed I put the cage on. It looked really small but it slid on easily enough and it wasn't too heavy. It kind of felt nice like when I used to wear a cup for sports. Then I put on a tight lace pink onesie. It was scratchy but it was so tight it pulled everything in. It even made it look like I had tiny breasts. I felt ridiculous but apparently I looked good because Jared whistled.

"Now you look the part. Well, go on. Get on your knees and beg for your man."

Sinking to my knees I looked at Jared who was getting off the bed, his cock shining with vaginal juices as it swung in the air.

"Why do you want to suck my cock so badly?'' Jared asked as he caressed my face with one hand and lightly slapped his meating club on the other side making me inhale sharply. I could feel my penis straining in the cage. Was I getting aroused by this?

"Because I'm a sissy cocksucker and I love sucking big black cock."

"Mmm that's a good girl" he stepped up and inserted his member into my mouth.

I looked over to my SIL to find her in a chair, legs open and masturbating with a dildo vibrator. I could taste her pussy juices and she knew that's what I was tasting.

"Can you taste my pussy on his cock sissy?"

"Mmmhmm" I hummed.

Realizing I had my hands free this time, I used one hand to grasp Jared's shaft and stroke him while I sucked the other half of his cock. If I could get him off quickly that would be great. It shouldn't take long since he was just having sex. Although if he had already cum once tonight this might take longer than I expected. Maybe even longer than last night. My penis was straining even harder in its pink prison. It made me squirm.

"Oh does our little cocksucker have an erection? Are you turned on by servicing a real man's cock?"

I had no intention of answering until Jared pulled his dick out of my mouth and he told me to answer her.

"Yes, I love being your sissy cocksucker. Please cum in my mouth."

"I don't know you looked so hot with your face covered, you sure you don't want another facial?"

"Yes please cum in my mouth. Fill me up with your seed. I'm so hungry."

"You heard her baby feed the slut."

Spurred on by this Jared grabbed my head and I let my arms down and he fucked my face and hard. I relaxed my neck because he was pushing and pulling so hard it was giving me whiplash. I opened my mouth as wide as I could trying to inhale and exhale with his motions but he was fucking my face so fast I was getting dizzy. He pulled out and my head was swimming. When I dazzly looked up, realizing my mouth was empty, Jared smiled at me and then violently plunged his hard cock into my mouth and just kept pushing and pushing. I inhaled as hard as I could as he kept pushing until my nose was pressed up against him and then he pulled out and then back in slowly. He was taking long deep strokes using my tight throat like a pussy and fucked my skull slowly and deep. I could feel his cock pulse inside of my throat. Jared was moaning and breathing hard and I realized he was about to cum straight down my throat. I wasn't even going to taste it this time and that made me a little sad and then ashamed that I felt sad. Jared was going to pump my empty stomach full of his seed and it dawned on me the only thing I've had to eat since leaving work was cum. I really was a cumslut wasn't I?

Jared grunted and I felt his cock spasming and I felt something warm run down my throat. He slowly pulled out with every spurt until the head of his cock rested on my tongue and he was still cumming. How could he possibly cum this much??

The room was filled with all three of us, just heavy panting. My SIL obviously orgasms herself from the show of her big alpha male boyfriend forcing a crossdressing white boi to swallow his cock.

"That was so hot, baby. How do you feel now sissy?"

My head is still swimming. I somehow managed to grunt out that I was fine.

"Now, what do you say?"

Looking up at Jared, "Thank you for filling me up with your seed."

"Thats a good girl now go get dressed and get the fuck out whore."

Ashamed of my behavior I grabbed up my clothes and got out of the room getting dressed in the hallway. I could hear the two of them laughing to themselves and mocking me. A little tear filled my eye but I whipped it away as I got dressed, at least feeling accomplished that I got that out of the way for the day. Now I can go get some rest. Dressed in my pajamas it was strange to feel the tight lace under my clothes and as I climbed into bed. The cage was awkward to sleep in some positions. Once I got into bed my wife rolled over.

"Hey baby, where did you go?"

"Oh I was just....I was just checking on your sister. I heard some noise and thought something might be wrong."

"Be careful she told me that have alot of sex, wouldnt want to accidently walk in on them. speaking of sex."

My wife cooed as she ran her hand up my leg. I panicked and grabbed her hand, stopping her before she discovered the chastity cage containing my moist penis from my dripping precum.

"Not now baby, I'm really tired. I didn't sleep well."

"Okay baby get some sleep, maybe tonight."

"Yeah, maybe, good night."

I rolled away and tried to fall asleep. It took a bit to get my heart to slow down but I finally fell asleep hard.

I woke up groggy. I stumbled out of bed to find my wife already gone. I shuffled into the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror and to my horror I found a clump of dried cum in my hair. I vigorously tried to wash it out before checking for more and rinsing my face. I ran my hands down my body trying to compose myself and I was reminded of my circumstances as I felt the tight pink lace on my skin and the pressure around my penis. I sighed to tell myself I was in the clear today. I could just ignore it and get on with the day. I left the room and headed downstairs following the laughter from my wife and SIL.

I entered the kitchen to find my wife in her pajamas and her sister in a baggie shirt that barely covered her ass and worse yet Jared in no shirt and shaggy jersey shorts barely covering the swinging member between his legs.

"There you are, I thought you were going to sleep all morning. Sis was just telling what you guys got up to last night, no wonder you're exhausted."

Freezing, I looked at my SIL and Jared, my heart pounding with what she must have told my wife but my wife was laughing. I tried to speak but my voice failed me. Which is no wonder I just swallowed a baseball bat twice in less than 12 hours repeatedly.

"And no wonder you're a little froggy. I'm surprised I didn't hear you guys. I must've been really out of it."

Oh god what did she know?!

"Oh yeah it was a pretty intense....game of monopoly."

Wait what? Monopoly? She thought we stayed up late and yelled over monopoly? I sighed deeply relieved. My SIL and Jared shared an amused smile before looking at me.

With a frog in my throat, "yeah monopoly you know how heated it can get."

The rest of the day was just the relaxing day I needed after the stress of last week. I was doing some yard work while my wife and her sister lounged outside talking and laughing. they really looked to be bonding. At some point, Jared came out and offered to help me. I told him I was fine. Being so far from the others he could talk freely.

"Oh come on, I've been bossing you around all night here's your chance to put me to work. What can I do for ya massa?"

Annoyed, I thought of something on the other side of the yard he could do. I just wanted to be left alone.

"Okays massa and where da field tools at."

"Can you stop talking like that? There's tools in the shed."

"Well, come show me what you want. Tit for tat. It's your castle, tell me how you want it."

Rolling my eyes and trying to move past the fact that I was sweating in this ridiculous lace onesie and the cage swinging between my legs I got up and we walked to the shed. Once inside I walked in to grab a shovel when the door closed and the little light bulb came on.

"Mmm now that we're alone how about we go for round two."

"Are you serious? I already sucked you off today..."

"Oh no one said it would be just a once a day deal."

"My wife will get suspicious if we are here too long."

"Oh please my girl's got plenty of distractions. I bet I could bend you over that saw horse and fuck your sissy pussy and she wouldn't even notice. Does that sound like fun? Decide quickly, it's getting hot in here."

"Fuck fine I'll suck you off just make it quick"

I stepped up to him and before I could drop to my knees he grabbed my throat and squeezed.

"Are you giving me orders bitch? Last I checked you're the one wearing lingerie and sucking my dick so show some respect or I'll fuck your right here."

He released my throat and I sank to the floor.

"I'm sorry, please don't hurt me, I'll be good."

"Damn right you will, now" he pulled down his shorts and his cock sprang up hitting me in the face. "Suck my dick bitch."

I reached up and grabbed his shaft and stuffed my mouth with his bulbous cock. I was stroking fast and bobbing my head as fast as I could.

"That's it slut. You are such a good cocksucker. You suck better than my girlfriend. Tell me how much you like my cock faggot."

I pulled him out of my mouth but didn't stop stroking his shaft.

"I love sucking your big black cock. I love being on my knees and swallowing your big black cock. Please fuck my face again Jared. Pump my stomach full of your cum again. You fill me up so good, Jared."

finishing my pleading I stuffed my mouth with his cock and took him into my throat.

"That's a good slut. I cant wait to fuck that tight white boi pussy of yours. Would you like that? Do you want to be my sissy fuck toy? Beg for me bitch."

Afraid that if I begged for him to fuck me that he really would bend me over that saw horse and shove his massive cock in my ass. I doubled down and stuck my tongue out as I plunged his dick down my throat until my tongue touched his balls. Knowing I was avoiding the command he pulled me off and grabbed his dick and slapped me across the face.

"Beg to be my sissy fuck toy."

"Can I be your white sissy fuck toy Jared? I cant wait for you to make me your anal whore. Please fuck my ass with your big hard black cock sir."

"Mmm thats a good bitch keep sucking"

Relieved that he wasn't going to fuck me I resumed sucking and I felt he was about to cum. I went to swallow his cock so he would pump directly into my mouth but he pulled me off again. He slapped my face with his now soaking wet dick.

"Please Jared cum in my mouth." I begged as I opened my mouth.

He leaned down and choked me out again

"Was that an order bitch? Do you really want me to fuck you right here?"

"No please, I'm sorry."

"That's what I thought" Jared released me and I just knelt there while he stroked his hard cock and then he grabbed my head and I opened my mouth hoping to catch all of his cum in my mouth but he exploded like a hose. Spraying my mouth and face. My face drenched and dripping with his warm sticky cum he pulled his pants up and grabbed a rake and flung the doors open. I hid my face and tried to wipe my face with my shirt. When I walked out the shed I looked for my wife. She was turned away from me and I saw my SIL as she smirked, obviously knowing what just happened.

Jared and I finished up the yard work and when I got up to the deck my wife looked at me and asked why I was so wet. Forgetting that I wiped cum onto my shirt I looked down and touched it.

"Oh, I splashed myself with some water. It's hot outside."

"Where did you have a water bottle?" My SIL asked unhelpfully.

"I gave it to him. In the shed." Jared chimed in smirking to his girlfriend.

"Well, let's go get cleaned up then." My wife said as she rose up. I saw Jared checking her out and I realized that this whole time my wife was outside she was in her bikini.

I was the first one to get in the shower since I was soaked, in sweat and cum. I couldn't imagine how I must've smelled. I got the soaked lingerie off and I felt the pressure lift. As I looked down at the cage around my penis I couldn't think how I was going to wash with this thing on. I was afraid to pee the first time. I got in the shower and just soaked for a good long time before grabbing the soap then I heard the door open. Figuring it was my wife I panicked trying to think where I left that body suit at but then to my relief and my dread I heard Jared's voice.

"Hey baby girl, I got you another outfit right here."

I popped my head out of the shower and looked at what he was holding and it was worse than the first one. It was a full body suit like a bright pink fishnet cocktail dress. Without saying anything I closed the curtain. Waiting for the door to close I was surprised when the curtain opened and Jared, butt naked, climbed into the shower.

"What the hell are you doing?! My wife..."

He grabbed my wet hair and pulled it back hard, forcing me to look up at him.

"What did I say about that attitude bitch."

"I'm sorry, Jared, I just don't want my wife to get any ideas."

"What's she going to think? Do you really think the first thing your wife is going to think is that two bros are taking a shower?"

"No, I guess not but what do you want you can't possibly be able to cum again after me sucking you off again already."

"Oh no, I just wanted to make sure you got every inch of your body." He said as he let go of my hair and squeezed my butt.

I tried to squirm away from him but there wasn't anywhere to go.

"Mmm, that's a firm booty girl. Have you washed it yet?"

"Of course..."

"Well, let's just make sure."

Jared grabbed the body wash and squeezed a generous amount into his hand and then lathered it in between my butt cheeks. As he rubbed the soap over my butthole his fingers probed around to find the right angle. I brought my hand up to his muscular chest and he pushed it off of him. Then he found it and pushed a finger into my hole.

"Mmm, there it is. That's a tight hole baby."

Well aware that his finger went in with ease having been well trained from my wife pegging me. I was also aware that the amount of soap he had could very easily act as lube if he wanted to fuck me right here, right now.

"Are....are you going to fuck me?"

Shoving two fingers into my hole I inhaled deeply and felt the pressure of my penis in the cage straining to get out.

"Do you want me too?" I shook my head too scared to verbally reject him.

"You will. You're going to be begging for me to make you my bitch."

Taking my silence as approval he proceeded to finger my ass. His own erection growing. He caught me staring at it as it grew in size.

"Go on baby girl grab it. I know you want to."

Biting my lip I tentatively brought a hand up and wrapped my fingers around it. It was so hard and meaty. Instinctually I started to stroke him.

"That's it baby, stroke my cock while I finger your pussy. Sync them up and close your eyes."

Doing what he said I closed my eyes and as he pushed his finger into me I pulled his skin back and when he pulled out I pulled his cock forward. He picked up the pace and I kept time with him.

"Can you feel it, baby. can you feel me fucking you? Can you imagine what it would be like?"

Nodding my head I was caught up in the moment. What was I doing? It took some time to realize that I was controlling the pace. In a sense I was fucking myself. He turned me around with my hand slipping from his hard cock and I thought, "This was it. I was going to get fucked for real" and part of me wanted it.

I put my hands on the wall, the water running down my back and I felt the head of his cock sliding up and down my crack. Then he found the hole and started pushing but then there was a sharp knock at the door in a rhythm and Jared stopped and got out of the shower. I just stood there numb to what was just about to happen. I was so close to getting fucked and I wanted it. What was wrong with me?