Something New Ch. 14

Story Info
Hubby gets more.
3k words
4.69
11.9k
8

Part 14 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 08/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got home and as I entered the house I heard what sounded like moaning. Panicked that they were fucking my helpless wife I nearly ran to where the moaning was coming from, the living room. What I found was a real shock. All three of them were sitting on the couch all under a single blanket and plastered on the tv screen was a porno. An interracial porno, cheaply made, bad camera work and everything. Frozen in the doorway I just stared at the screen. The current scene was a pale white girl was bent over an office desk getting fucked by her muscular black boss while her husband sat in the corner.

"Oh yeah, baby watch me get impaled on this big black cock." the actress said, looking at the camera at the last minute.

The room broke out into laughter.

"What the hell is this?" My voice broke the silence.

"Oh shit I'm sorry baby come join us this is the funniest thing I have seen. My sister has a collection of amateur porn and it's absolutely ridiculous. It really takes the sexiness out of it being a porno. Trust me here, sit down." she motioned to my chair separate from the couch.

I looked at my SIL and she just winked back devilishly.

"Oh, I'm so wet. Fuck me while my white husband watches in the corner."

She was right, this was so ridiculous it was funny. The scene ended with a voice in the background calling out for a money shot and the male performer tapped the actress and she fumbled her way off the desk and onto her knees and opened her mouth like she was about to miss the cumshot and ruin the shot. The black man jerking his dick took uncomfortably long to orgasm and the camera was close up on the kneeling actress and you could see her looking around not knowing what she should be doing. When he did cum she was caught off guard and squealed in surprise. We all laughed. It was really funny to watch how bad it was. It had to be staged to be this bad but it was funny nonetheless.

I looked over to my wife and saw she was so amused it felt good to see her laugh.

The next scene up was a small guy in a floral dress twirling in the mirror questioning if this would really work. The camera panned to a naked woman wearing a strapon and she said "it's working for me". It was like a sitcom. It turned out to be a pegging scene and I looked over to my wife and she winked at me and my face turned red. I caught my SIL looking at me and I got embarrassed.

We didn't really watch the rest of the movie but we tuned in every now and again and my SIL broke the silence.

"Oh Jared, do you want to ask about that thing?"

Confused, we all looked at her and Jared looked at me.

"Oh yeah I went to get something out of the shed earlier and I couldn't open it. Is there a trick to it?"

Shaking my head, I was confused by the question, "Um, I don't think so..."

"Well how about you cum show me real quick."

Getting the hint I cleared my throat. "Oh yeah, um, sure yeah lets go."

As Jared got up he threw off the blanket and revealed what my wife was wearing. She was sitting on the couch in just a tank top and a short skirt and I could clearly see she wasn't wearing panties. In horror I looked at my SIL and she just grinned back at me.

"You coming brah?" I heard Jared call from the backdoor.

"Uh, yeah yeah, I'm coming."

As I walked by my SIL and heard her mumble "Oh you will be."

Stopping for a second, I sighed and kept walking. I saw Jared get to the shed and wait for me. If this was just a ruse to get some privacy I expected him to just open the shed and get in but he just waited there like he really couldn't open it. When I got there I looked at the latch and just flipped it up no problem. As I opened the door, Jared pushed me inside and quickly closed the door, turning on the single bulb.

"So you met Lawrence today?"

"Uh yeah he caught me in the bathroom."

"Oh I saw. He said you are quite the little cocksucker. Did he offer to pimp you out?"

I looked away, uncomfortable.

"Haha, I thought he might. You should do it. He's got a high class clientele and a sissy whore like you could make a lot of money."

"Seriously, you want me to sell myself for money?"

"Well you'd be out on loan. So I would get a cut. Call it a finders fee."

"Which would be what?"

"Let's say 90%."

I gasped. I just looked at him to see if he was joking. He wasn't.

"Lawrence said it was $100 for anal so I would only make...."

"$10 for you, $90 for me. Seems fair to me. I discovered you and I trained you. I made you. Besides, you wouldn't want your wife to see the videos we have of what you've been doing."

Jared held up his phone and on the screen was me tied down to the breeding rack and Jared pounding my ass as I looked into the camera.

"Fuck my ass Jared! I want you to fuck my ass every day! I'm a sissy whore and I love getting a big black cock in my tight white ass." I begged clearly loving what was happening to me.

He turned off the phone and just laughed. "So how about you take off your clothes and let's see how sturdy that saw horse really is."

Shamefully I took my clothes off and piled them in the corner. Seeing Jared just stand there I knew what he expected of me. I got on my knees in front of him and pulled down his shorts, releasing his massively thick cock. I took it into my mouth trying my best to get it hard. Once he was hard, I stopped and stroked him looking up at him and I couldn't hide the smile on my face. It really felt good to see the pleasure on his face.

"Get up bitch. Being around that cock tease of a wife of yours I'm going to fuck you so hard."

I don't know how I felt about him calling my wife a cock tease but I stood up and bent over the saw horse. I saw Jared grab a bottle of lube that he must've had earlier today and he lubed us both up before pressing his hard cock into my waiting white asshole. The head broke the seal and the familiar pressure built behind my balls. I felt my dick get instantly hard for the first time all day. Jared was bucking so hard into me that the saw horse was rocking before it finally collapsed. I fell to the ground and before I could get up I felt Jared push me down. I was on my hands and knees in proper doggystyle and Jared reentered me and resumed fucking me. My head was jolting back and forth with his pumps into my ass. I was glad to be in the shed because I was moaning so loudly.

"That's it bitch screams all you want. Your pussy belongs to me. I own you. Say it!"

"You. Own. My. Ass. Jared."

"You are going to tell Lawrence that you want to take his offer to be his sissy hooker you understand?"

"Yes sir." I was moaning so much my mouth was stuck open. I was practically drooling.

"And you are going to give me my due or I'm going to bring your tight little wife out here and do the same thing to her. You understand?"

"Yes sir. Oh fuck!"

"You gonna cum bitch? Remember what happened last time."

Remembering the curse of being such an anal whore and cumming like a girl my dick wouldn't work for hours. I tried to hold my pending orgasm hoping that Jared would cum soon since he seemed so pent up.

Biting my lip it was getting so hard to hold out as Jared jack hammered my boi pussy. I was moaning and panting like a bitch in heat.

"Beg for my cum bitch."

"Cum for me Jared! Cum in my ass! Oh fuck! Keep fucking me! Fuck my ass! Fill me up! Fill my ass up with your cum! Make me your sissy anal whore! Cum for me Jared! Oh fuck oh fuck!"

I tried not to cum myself as I encouraged Jared to orgasm. Feeling his big black cock spasm in my ass and he grabbed my hips hard but I didn't feel the same sensation of his warm jizz flooding into my ass. He slowed down before coming to a stop. We both just sat there panting, sweaty from the heat of the shed. I exhaled deeply relieved that I was able to resist cumming. I look back at Jared wondering why he was still inside of me and then he started to smile and grabbing my hips and began to fuck me violently. Fucking me even harder than he was before.

"You thought you'd get off that easy bitch? I'm going to fuck you until you cum! I'm going to ruin you for your wife! You won't be able to fuck her for days! She's going to be begging me to fuck her like I'm fucking you right now you pathetic sissy whore!"

Unable to speak I was just screaming and moaning thanking God that I was in the shed and nobody can hear my depraved sex noises as Jared ravaged my ass. I was able to catch my breath as I felt my orgasm building in my balls getting tighter.

"Please Jared stop! Don't make me cum! Stop Jared! Stop fucking me! Oh fuck! I'm going to cum. Please don't! Oh fuck! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!"

I sprayed my load onto the dry wooden shed floor, my hard small cock swinging in the air pulsing with every shot of cum. I stiffened and arced my back and then I heard Jared moaning and shortly after I could feel his cock unloading into my ass spraying my insides with his jizz.

In my shame when he pulled his big black cock out of my ass I collapsed onto the floor and curled into a ball laying in a pool of my own juices. A tear ran down my face as I realized that once again I was not going to be able to pleasure my wife because my sister-in-law's boyfriend just ravaged my ass. And I loved every second of it.

It took me some time to get the strength to stand up, getting my clothes back on before exiting the shed and walking back up to the house. Every step I could feel cum leaking out of my stretched out ass.

I walked into the house trying not to make it obvious I was doing a walk of shame. On walking through the back door I could still hear moaning coming from the living room. My wife and my sister-in-law were still watching that ridiculous porno when I walked into the living room and sat down. I noticed the scene that was on the TV. There was a white girl on a mattress in a warehouse and she was getting gangbanged by at least 8 big black guys. One guy was in her pussy, another one was fucking her ass, while another one was in her mouth, all while she had a cock in each hand.

Jared was already sitting between my wife and his girlfriend and there was already a blanket over all three of them like nothing that happened. Like he hadn't just come back in from fucking me in the shed making me scream like the whore on the screen. I sat down in my chair separate from the three of them and I could feel wetness in my panties from the cum dripping out of my ass. I hung my head in shame that another night was going to go by and my dick wasn't going to work because Jared just made me cum like a sissy girl just from him railing my ass or my boi pussy as he's been calling it.

It then occurred to me that my wife was sitting next to Jared and she was wearing a short skirt and no panties while we watched, albeit a comedy sitcom version of porn, an interracial gangbang scene.

The scene ended with the woman on her knees on the mattress with her mouth open begging for all of them to cum on her face and she got eight loads of cum plastering her face and dripping into her mouth.

When the scene ended my wife got up throwing off the blanket and said her goodbyes and beckoned me to follow her. As I was getting up and trailing not far behind her I could hear Jared mumble under his breath.

"Good luck tonight."

Knowing full well that I wasn't going to be able to get it up. As my wife and I entered the bedroom she threw herself down on the mattress and lifting up her short skirt started fingering herself.

"Oh my god baby you wouldn't believe how wet I am right now."

I'm hanging my head in shame. I figured I could buy some time if I ate her pussy out so I got down on my knees, which were sore from being on my knees so many times the last couple of days, and wrapped my hands underneath her thighs and applied my tongue to her soaking wet pussy I could feel her hands running through my hair as I pleasured her. I was pulling out all the techniques hoping that if I made her cum she might be too tired to notice that we didn't fuck again. I was sucking in her clit, trying to stick my tongue as deep into her pussy as I could, swirling around her clit with my tongue. My tongue was getting so sore I couldn't keep up the pace that I knew I needed to. I could feel my wife pushing on my head trying to get me to stop not wanting to cum just yet but I pulled her back deeper onto my face not stopping but she managed to get enough leverage to push my head away I looked up better clearly heaving as she cupped her breasts I looked down at my crotch and saw that I was indeed still soft she beckoned me to get on top of her and I did.

On the way I stopped and took her breasts into my mouth knowing it always made her moan so nicely. Hoping I could get my penis to work. Desperate to make it work. I moved to kiss her neck and she reached down and discovered my still soft penis.

"Babe are you alright? This is the second night you haven't been able to get it up".

"I'm...I'm just really stressed at work. I got a new client and a big deal in the air. I'm really sorry I really wanted to do this with you."

I didn't lie per say. There were a lot of projects at work that were piling up mostly because I found it hard to concentrate but also the new developments with Lawrence and his offer to pimp me out which Jared commanded that I do.

"It's fine baby, I understand. Do you want me to get the strapon again?"

Shaking my head I didnt think my asshole could take more fucking tonight.

"Well how about you get back down there and lick my pussy, and I will tell you what I was doing under that blanket."

My mind raced with what she could possibly say. Did Jared touch my wife? I got into position and resumed my efforts lapping up her juices.

"I was so turned on by watching those women getting fucked with such big dicks I just had to play with myself. I was fingering my tight wet pussy while watching porn. I felt like such a slut doing that with people in the room and I wasn't the only one. I just know my sister was doing the same thing and Jared. Oh fuck baby dont stop."

On hearing Jared's name I froze for the other shoe to drop.

"His cock must be massive. He was tenting the blanket. Would you be mad if I said it turned me on more?"

"No baby of course not. It was the heat of the moment."

"Oh fuck baby thats it keep going. I'm going to cum. Oh yes! Right there. Oh there was this scene before you got home of a wife trading her husband's ass to two big black guys to pay the wife's gambling debts. Oh yes. Would you do that, baby?"

fearing she might be asking if I'd fuck another guy I didn't say anything trying to focus on pleasuring my wife.

"Would you take two big black cocks to protect me? Would you take a big black cock in your ass and one in your mouth to protect me baby?"

Not wanting to let my wife know that that's what I was basically already doing for the last couple of days, I just moaned into her soaking wet pussy.

"Oh fuck baby that would be so hot to watch you get man handled by two big black guys. Oh yes! Yes! Would you like watching me get fucked by a big black cock baby? I don't think I could take something as big as Jared must be."

I pulled my head back to say something but my wife pulled me back in cutting off my words.

"Oh baby, don't stop, I'm going to cum. I feel like such a slut. Yes baby right there don't stop hmmm..I'm going to cum. Oh yes! Oh fuck!"

My wife's body tensed and I could feel the warm gush as she orgasmed. My work was done. I wiped my chin off and got on the bed and cuddled my wife as we fell asleep.