Something New Ch. 18

Story Info
Jennifer acts on instinct.
1.8k words
4.69
6.9k
4
0

Part 18 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 08/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God that bitch was a good fuck."

"Fuck yeah she was. We are going to have to get more guys and set something up at a better location."

"White boys make the best fuck toys."

"Fuck yeah they do. They can't get enough of these black cocks."

They continued chatting amongst themselves leaving me hogtied on the floor. I heard equipment getting packed up and then a knock on the door. I panicked. Please don't open the door with me like this.

"Who is it?"

"Lawrence."

"Open the door, it's her pimp."

Oh thank god it was just him. I guess I never really thought of it like that. Lawrence really was my pimp because I was a sissy hooker. I heard the door open and Lawrence greeted the four guys.

"Well did I deliver?"

"Fuck yeah you did!" Everyone agreed enthusiastically.

"We can't wait to get her again."

"We were actually thinking about setting something bigger up..."

"Well we can talk about that later. First let's settle up and I'll take those cameras back."

"Awesome, sure no problem. Where did you find this whore anyways?"

"She's one of Jared's."

"Ohhh" All four men rang together as if that explained everything.

How many people has Jared loaned out to Lawrence as a sissy hooker? I heard the men leave and close the door. Lawrence locked the door behind them.

"Alright sweetie let's get you cleaned up."

Lawrence untied me and uncuffed my hands. I quickly rubbed my eyes trying to get the cum out so I could open my eyes but the cum had already dried and acted as a glue. My whole face felt like it was covered in glue. Lawrence took my hand and I felt something cold and wet be put into it.

"It's a wet wipe, it'll get the cum out."

"Thank you."

"No problem. So how do you feel? It was your first gangbang?"

"I'm exhausted."

"I bet you are. Well you are all done for the day. I'll try to let you rest tomorrow since I doubt you'll get much rest when you get home tonight."

"No, I bet not." I chuckled as I cleaned the dried cum off my face. It was so thick like a paste but I was able to get my eyes open.

I looked up at Lawrence and he was counting a wad of cash. I looked at his crotch and he had an obvious bulge. I raised my hand up and rubbed his thick cock through his pants.

"You don't have to do that baby. You've been through alot today."

"No, I want to. You have been taking good care of me."

"I take care of my girls, that's my job."

"Do you have a lot of girls you pimp."

"Pimp makes it sound like I should be wearing a purple joggers suit and walking with a cane but yes I have a few girls currently active."

"Are they like me? Are they..."

"Sissies? Not currently. That's why you are so popular. Right now I just have some white girls making me money."

While we were talking I drew up to my knees positioning myself in front of his crotch. I undid his pants and pulled out his cock stroking it to full hardness.

"Do they suck your big black cock?"

"No, they just do their job."

"I'll gladly suck your cock for all you do for me."

I took his cock into my mouth, swirling my tongue over it.

"Mmm that feels so good." Lawrence moaned, accepting the situation.

I kept up my head bobbing as I reached a hand down to my prick. During the gangbang I don't think I ever got completely hard but I was sore like I was trying to. Now I tried to awaken my floppy white penis while I was on my knees sucking off my pimp's big black cock.

"You are absolutely an insatiable black cock slut aren't you?"

I hummed my agreement on his thick cock in my mouth. With his hard cock in my mouth I stroked his shaft while trying to push it deeper into my throat.

"I can't remember a time before all of this.'' I said looking up into his eyes while I stuffed my mouth with his dark hard thick cock. "I think I'm losing myself with every black cock I take."

"Well let this be another in a long line. God you are such a good cocksucker. I might have to raise your rates. Such a filthy black cock whore. Oh that's good Jennifer, keep sucking my cock!"

"Do all black men love sissy white sluts like me?"

"Fuck yeah! We love a good white slut."

Feeling good at my abilities I bobbed my head faster really building up speed.

"That's it baby I'm going to cum. Oh fuck you wanna swallow this one?"

I hummed his dick in my acceptance. He put a hand on the back of my head and really fucked my mouth until he grunted and released a torrent of thick white cum into my mouth. I swallowed what I could but as he pulled his dick out of my mouth several drops spilled onto my tongue on my chin. I quickly brought a hand up to try and catch what I could and suck it back down.

"You are incredible baby!"

Swallowing and whipping my mouth I blush at his praise of my cocksucking abilities.

"Thanks Lawrence. Those guys were talking about doing another gangbang? This time with even more guys?"

"Oh yeah, if you are interested we have a venue for big parties like that. Are you interested?"

"Oh I don't know, today was such a whirl of events. How many guys would it be?"

"It kind of depends really. We have had as few as 6 guys." My mouth gaped at the idea of just two more guys than I would have today. "And we have had as many as 16."

"16?! 16 guys gangbanged just one girl??"

Lawrence chuckled at my incredulous tone. "Yeah, that was a fun night. It took hours that girl nearly lost her mind and she orgasmed herself to near blackout limpness."

"Oh my god. Thats....that's just insane."

Lawrence helped me to my feet and had to nearly carry me to my desk so I could get dressed.

"I can put some feelers out if you are interested in the Pit, that's what we call the place. Also are you interested in gloryholes?"

"Uhh I hadn't given it much thought. I just thought I'd be doing everything here."

"Oh no this is just the most convenient for all parties. I could get you on a plane to Saudi Arabia tonight if there was an opportunity. But you would be going alone and it would be like a whole weekend."

"Wow that's...wow. I don't even know what to say."

"What? You thought this was just a small group of guys that get together to fuck white slut? Far from it. I have connections all over the world. Stick with me long enough and we can make some serious cash. Especially with a mouth like that." Lawrence indicated to my mouth that I just used to suck his cock free of charge.

"I guess I really didn't know what I was getting myself into did I?"

"Oh don't worry. Like I said, I take care of my girls. Not one has been abused."

That did make me feel good. I might be his hooker to sell out to his clients to have their way with me but I really did feel like I was in good hands.

"Anyways we need to get ready. It's almost quitting time."

Looking at the clock my heart sank. "Already?!"

"Time flies when you're getting gangbanged, doesn't it?"

"Apparently." I shot up and got dressed as fast as I could. My legs were shaky and if I smelled like what I think I do then I smelled like a cum bucket but finally I was presentable and Lawrence unlocked the door. He smiled and shot me a wink before stepping out of the door.

A few seconds later there was another knock at the door and I had the strangest sense of deja vu or like I was stuck in a loop and behind that door was 4 big black men were coming to make me their bitch. Hadn't I just done that?

The door opened and the redhead from earlier walked in.

"Oh um you again." I said, clearly confused.

"Yes I'm sorry I didn't want to interrupt your meeting, it looked really important."

"Right, yes. Um all in a day's work of course. What can I do for you now?"

"Oh I have those reports back..." she trailed off looking at the mess of papers on the floor.

"Oh don't mind those things got a little heated earlier and needed some dramatic effect.'' I chuckled nervously.

"Right okay. Do you need help?"

"No no, that's a job for another day. I was just heading out the door. Thank you for getting these back to me."

I turned my back to lay the file on my empty desk and when I turned around I saw the redhead squatting down to look at the floor. I saw her touch the carpet and bring her fingers to her nose.

Oh fuck what did she find??

"Miss..."

"Oh sorry it's just I saw a wet spot on the floor and I was curious. Um anyways you were leaving. Well I will let you go. Thank you again."

She went to leave rather quickly but when she got to the door her attention was fixed on something across the room. Confused by her attention I looked at what caught her eye and my heart sank. On the floor in the corner was a pair of heavy handcuffs. She looked back at me and back to the cuffs and she blushed. It was kind of obvious since her skin was so pale white.

Without verbally acknowledging the cuffs I walked to where they were and picked them up and stuffed them into my pocket. I turned to face the blushing redhead in her tight skirt.

"If that was all..." I motioned to the door.

"Um, actually I heard you are the man to talk to if I had hesitation about presenting. So I was wondering if we could set up a time where you could teach me a few techniques."

That's odd I didn't really account myself as a particularly good presenter. It felt good to have such a reputation in the building especially since, currently, I have an entirely different reputation, at least among certain individuals.

"Yeah, sure. Absolutely. Some other time though." I, again, motioned to the door.

"Right of course. I'm sorry. Have a good night." She fumbled with the door as she left.

Sighing I returned to my desk and sat down trying to compose myself after everything I've just been through.