Something New Ch. 19

Story Info
Jared tells the truth.
1.8k words
4.59
7.6k
6

Part 19 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 08/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got home and being in the car for so long gave my body time to stiffen up. I hadn't realized that I had used so much energy. I thought I was rather rag dollish being passed between those four big black business men.

I walked in the door to a silent house. I got a little worried remembering that my wife was home alone and she had an eventful day herself. I nearly ran up the stairs half expecting to find my wife curled up crying or something. Instead I found her on the bed eating ice cream watching TV.

"Babe? Are you okay?"

"Sweetie! Yes of course why the concern?"

"Well from the messages I got from you I was afraid that maybe you got in over your head or Jared hurt you or..."

"Whoa, slow down no no you got it all wrong. Well kind of right. I was in over my head there for a bit when Jared got a little rough but it was oddly arousing. You know what I mean?"

"So you are alright? What happened? I feel like I missed something."

"Oh baby, it was incredible. So I took the plunge and went up to Jared and just dropped to my knees. I got his dick out and I started sucking it but when we got to the video part he got really rough right? Well I just got really dizzy with everything. I hadn't eaten yet, my adrenaline was already flowing, I was choking a little bit on his cock and that's why I got really loopy."

"But you were crying when he came all over your face..."

"Well yeah, I still find it degrading but that's not why I was crying. I was just so emotional I don't even know why I was crying."

"Im glad you are alright but how did you end up getting fucked by your sister?"

"Oh that was so crazy babe. So I'm on my knees right? I'm dazed and confused and my face is dripping with cum. And out of nowhere my sister just kisses me full on the mouth with tongue. I wiped my eyes enough to see her and she tells me that she wants to fuck me. That she's been wanting to fuck me for years. I was in such a vulnerable state I would have agreed to anything. So she led me to her room and the next thing I know is I'm on the phone with you as my sister is fucking me doggystyle."

My wife made a mind blowing gesture.

"By the way Jared said to meet him out in the shed. He's just getting ready for you. I'm not quite sure what that means but he said that you would understand. What are you guys working on in there?

"Oh you know just this guy stuff."

"Mind if I come down and take a look?"

"NO!" I nearly screamed at her unintentionally. "You...you wouldn't be interested. Besides, you gotta respect the sanctum!"

"Okay fine, you boys can have your little clubhouse. This isn't going to be weird for you two right? Being that I just sucked him off earlier today."

"No it's not going to be weird. Trust me."

I left my wife to walk downstairs expecting to find my sister-in-law on my way out but she was nowhere to be found so I walked right out the back door down to the shed. Once I opened the shed I was in for a shock.

Tacked up all over the wall and ceiling were pictures and stills of me sucking Jared's big black cock and stills from my hooking and surprisingly stills from today from my first gangbang and throughout the mix were a few pictures of my wife, naked, on her knees, also sucking Jared's big black cock and pictures of her face plastered with thick white globs of cum.

"I heard you're a proper whore now. You had your first gangbang."

"Uh yeah. They even suggested that I do it again this time with more people."

"Well if you're going to the Pit then we're gonna make it a movie and sell copies. You got my money bitch?"

I reached into my pockets and fished out the large wad of cash that Lawrence gave me for my cut and handed it all to Jared and he handed me back my pitiful 10%.

"Good job sissy. Now get on your knees and suck my cock." He ordered as he stood up.

I undressed to my latex corset and dropped to my knees in front of him eagerly taking his hard black cock into my sore mouth.

"That's it bitch suck my dick. You're such a good cocksucking sissy white bitch. Your wife doesn't suck dick as good as you do. How does that make you feel? A sissy white fagot like you sucks dick better than a proper woman?"

I'll be honest internally it felt kind of good that I was better than somebody at something, just that level of pride, but I don't know how I felt by the fact that that thing that I was so good at was sucking dick. With Jared's hand on the back of my head I knew that it was a rhetorical question so I just moaned and hummed while I bobbed my head on his hard black cock.

"How does it feel to be a sissy white hooker for black men? Do you like being a paid slut for big black cocks? This is what sissy white boys like you deserve. Worshiping black cocks."

Jared was pressing my head down deeper forcing me to deep throat his long hard cock. He pushed down to his customary spot deep down my throat, choking off the air and stretching my throat hole. No one's dick was as long as his nor could they reach this far.

Kneeling there on the hardwood floor in the hot shed being choked by a big hard black dick made it difficult to focus. Jared, having got enough of my dick sucking, pulled out and pulled me up to my feet and bent me over the breeding rack. As I faced forward waiting for Jared to stick his massive hard black cock in my ass, right front and center of my field of view once I was properly bent over was a blown up picture of my wife's face dripping with thick jizz. This is the picture Jared wanted me to see as he reamed my asshole with his big hard black cock.

"Like what I've done with the place bitch? I thought you would like to have a place where you can look at your many successes. See how far you've come. From a meek cum eating tease to a gangbang hooker for black men."

Jared was fucking me hard and deep. I tried to regulate to a steady breathing in time with his hard thrusts but with the hot stuffy air in the shed it was difficult.

"Yes Jared! I'm your sissy slut. I love getting fucked in the ass by black cock. "

"Look at your wife bitch. Look at that white cum slut on her knees before my black cock. She wants it sissy. She wants my cock. Are you going to let her have it?"

"No Jared please you promised... "

Jared pulled my head back hard. He leaned in close to my ear pressing his hard long cock as deep as it would go. My mouth stretched open with every millimeter more he plunged.

"I promised I wouldn't fuck your wife until you begged for it. And you will. You'll be begging me to fuck your wife. Do you know why? "

"Why?" I strained trying to answer with being pulled back and the tight corset and the thick hot air it was difficult to breathe.

"You remember how all this started? You were eating my cum. Whose ideas do you think it was?"

"What??!?"

Jared released my head and grabbed my hips hard and pounded into me hard and fast causing me to scream with pleasure. He slowed down after several minutes of hard fucking.

"That's right bitch, your innocent wife made you a cum hungry sissy slut. How do you think I jerked my cock into your chocolate ice cream bitch?"

He grabbed my head and pulled it hard up and to the left and there it was. A picture of my wife on her knees, a bowl of ice cream in one hand and Jared's big black cock in the other.

"Who do you think prepared your ass for my cock?"

He jerked my head to the right. In the picture my wife and my SIL were making a mold of Jared's hard cock. The same mold that my wife used to fuck my ass conviently not long before Jared fucked me for real.

I was speechless. My adrenaline was pumping. It got difficult to breathe. I started to panic. The world started to go fuzzy and pulsed to the best of Jared's hard pumping into my boi pussy.

"No....no this can't be right... my wife... "

".... Has been training you to be a black cock sissy whore and here you are."

Jared grabbed my latex corset and in one strong movement ripped it down the back releasing my chest and allowing me to get the first deep breath I've had all day. The rush of oxygen to my brain and maybe me nearly cum right there.

"She wouldn't do this to me. She... "

"Oh she doesn't know about this. She doesn't know I've been fucking you for days. She doesn't know that she succeeded in turning her meek white boy husband into the biggest black cock sissy whore. "

"She can't find out. Please Jared don't... "

"Oh all in due time bitch. Now cum for me whore. Show me how much I own you. "

I pushed myself up and arched my back and impaled myself on Jared's big hard black monster cock. He smacked my ass hard as I fucked myself on his cock.

"That's it bitch! Lawrence might be your pimp but I own your ass."

"Yes Jared you own me. You own my ass. I'm your white sissy slave. Oh Jared please fuck me. I'm going to cum."

Jared grabbed my hips again and proceeded to fuck me hard. I was moaning and screaming in pleasure as Jared was growling as he reamed my boi pussy. I felt his hard cock pulse and eject his seed inside of me. I felt him coating my insides with his cum. At the same time I came into a pool on the floor.

My head hung down as my body quivered with endorphins. Jared pulled out of me and I collapsed to the floor too weak to stand any more. I was going to fall into a fuck coma. I heard Jared's deep voice in my haze.

"I'll make sure we are ready for the Pit. It'll be your film debut. Until then we'll make sure we get you fully dolled up like a proper sissy slut."

Jared left me on the floor in a pool of my own jizz as his thick sticky jizz flowed out of my gaping pussy.