Something New Ch. 20

Story Info
Hubby fucks his wife.
1.2k words
3.58
14.1k
8

Part 20 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 08/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I think I dozed off or passed out a bit in the shed because when I became aware of my surroundings and tried to move everything hurt like I have been in that position for some time. I was finally able to get dressed and leave the shed like I hadn't just been fucked within an inch of my life.

When I opened the back door I saw my wife and SIL in the kitchen with wine. My wife was in her bikini.

"What's uh... what's going on?"

"Jared said that I should wear my bikini for the rest of the day because I am a... what did he say again?" She looked to her sister for help.

" He said she was a black cock sucking cumslut." My SIL informed me quite pleased with herself.

My wife raised her glass in acknowledgement. She was quite tipsy, it turned out.

"That's it! I'm a black cock cumslut. Does that turn you on baby? Knowing your wife sucked a big black cock today?"

"I think it does. See how red his face is getting." My SIL pointed it out and to my embarrassment it was.

My wife got close and wrapped her arms around me.

"Oh baby, don't be mad at me. I love you so much baby."

I leaned down and kissed her. "I love you too baby. How about you go on up and I'll join you in a minute."

"You are right it's been a long day I'll see you upstairs. Sis thanks for the wine and letting me suck your boyfriend's impressive cock."

"Anytime sis!"

My wife stumbled up the stairs leaving me alone with my SIL.

"Well well well, I heard someone graduated to the big leagues. How was your first gangbang whore? Did you like the art in your dungeon?"

"Why didn't you tell me my wife was in on this? It could've been all different from the start. You know I am willing to do whatever my wife is into. So why the ruse?"

"I told her it would be more fun if you went of your own accord. With some encouragement of course. Besides, look how it turned out. You are a successful sissy hooker for any black man."

I hung my head in shame and exhaustion.

"Go on. Go upstairs you had a long day. We will begin in the morning."

Before I could question her more she left the room. I walked up stairs and found my wife on the bed dildoing her pussy around her bikini bottoms. She obviously didn't hear me because I heard her moan under her breath.

"Oh Jared...."

I cleared my throat and she startled, hiding her pussy.

"Fuck honey you scared me. How long were you standing there?"

"I just got in." I lied.

"Oh baby, I feel so ashamed." She hung her head, averting her eyes.

"Why?"

"Because I sucked another man's cock and....and I want to do it again. The submission, the taboo, the size. I'm sorry baby but his cock is just so big."

"I understand."

My wife relaxed, returning to her masturbation no doubt thinking about Jared's cock.

"Oh baby please fuck me. I've been a bad bad girl."

Reluctantly I got undressed, praying that I could get it up. It has been far too long since I've fucked my wife properly. I rubbed myself feverishly trying to get hard trying to ignore the cum seeping out of my well used boi pussy. I was finally able to get to at least half mast before climbing on my wife. Her hand reached for my semi hard penis.

"Baby I need you. What do I have to do? Do you want me to suck you?"

She slid out from under me and rolled over onto my back. I felt her position between my legs and took a flaccid prick into her mouth.

"Mhmm babe that's it. Get hard for me. How does my mouth feel?"

"It feels so good, baby, don't stop."

"Oh baby, I bet I can take it so much deeper now...after.." She stopped herself from saying Jared's name.

"It's okay baby, you can tell me."

"...after I sucked Jared's big black hard cock. Mmmm"

She took my prick deeper in her mouth than she ever had before. She moaned as my prick got harder, pulsing in her mouth.

"Mmm do you like that baby? Do you like hearing about how I sucked a black cock? Mmm I'm such a black cock slut now."

I moaned in pleasure and relief that it was finally hard. I felt my wife stop and climb on top of me and position my hard penis at her hole before slowly sliding down. Her pussy was so wet and tight I nearly came from the foreign pressure around my dick.

"Oh fuck baby you feel so good inside of me. Do you want to hear more, baby?"

I could only nod my head as she ground into my crotch.

"You like hearing about how much a slut I am? How much I love big black cocks in my mouth. I want to suck him again. Is that okay baby? Will you let me suck Jared's big black cock again?

"Yes, baby, any time you want just send me pictures."

"Oh, did you like those? Did you like watching your white slut wife sucking a black man's big hard cock? Mmm I know you did. You know what I really want, baby?"

My heart sank thinking that she was going to ask me if she could fuck him. How could I say no if she begged me for it.

"I want to watch you suck his cock too. We can take turns....on our knees...sucking his big hard black cock baby. Oh fuck that'd be so hot. Will you do that for me baby? You can be the one to take his load for me. Oh! Will you protect me baby? Will you shield your innocent wife from the big black cock's cum? Oh fuck baby."

She tightened up clearly trying to cum. She relaxed and began fucking herself on my dick.

"I have a confession to make honey. You're going to hate me for it."

Here it comes. Now shes going to beg for Jared's cock to fuck her.

"I've been a bad wife. I did something naughty. Promise you won't get mad."

I nodded my head really trying not to cum. I wanted to last as long as I could.

"I've been secretly feeding you Jared's cum for weeks. Oh fuck baby dont stop. I'm sorry.``

I froze because I nearly came.

"I'm so sorry baby I should've told you sooner, I didn't mean for it to get out of hand."

I bucked up into her causing her head to roll back in pleasure.

"I know, baby."

"What?!" she looked down at me.

"I knew I was eating cum baby. I just didn't want to say anything and cause a problem."

"Oh baby, that's so hot. Oh fuck me. I've been bad. I've been a bad bad slut. Punish me baby."

I bucked up into my wifes wet tight pussy. I was groaning so loudly it was obvious I wasn't going to last long.

"Cum for me baby. Cum in me. Cum for me. Oh yes baby cum in my pussy."

I tightened my grip on my wife's hips as I came. It was so foreign to cum so violently, for the last several days my orgasms have just spilled out of my dangling useless penis.

My wife rolled off of me and I just laid there panting. Not long later we both fell asleep.