Something New Ch. 23

Story Info
Basement dungeon.
2.4k words
4.62
9.1k
14

Part 23 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 08/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got home and just sat in my car. I was exhausted and sore and I just stared off into the distance, my mind blank. Finally I got the motivation to get out of the car and walk to the front door. I opened the door and found my wife, Jared and Lauren in the kitchen chatting and laughing like old friends. My wife was excited to see me and ran to me and embraced me tightly. She smelled like semen and perfume.

"Oh baby, I'm so glad you're home. I got exciting news." she leaned up into my ear and whispered, "i have the big one in."

I looked at her confused and then it hit me. She smiled back at me and bit her lip nodding.

"That's an amazing sweetie!" i said. "How uh...how do you feel?"

"Oh my god, it's amazing, it's so big I can't feel anything else. My pussy is tingling like pin and needles."

I was taken aback by her blanted talk about her pussy in front of others but had to remind myself of the relationship dynamic we were in. Jared was my master, he loaned me out to Lawrence and used me whenever and wherever he wanted, and Lauren dominated my wife.

"I have good news for you too." Jared said drawing both of our attention. He motioned for us to follow him. He led us into the basement. It was unfinished and smelled musty and was barely lit but when we descended the rickety wooden stairs he flipped a switch and the whole basement lit up like a studio and in the center of the room was a mattress. On the walls were the pictures from the shed, although missing all the pictures from my time as a sissy hooker. There were two cameras pointing to the mattress from different angles.

"Oh my god." my wife gasped in amazement. "How did....when did you..."

"Oh we've been setting up for awhile for when you two were on the same page." Lauren told us as she walked across the room to show us a table of sex toys and a rack of clothes and costumes.

"What are the cameras for?" I asked hesitantly.

"We were thinking," Lauren reached out for Jared who stood beside her and took her arm, "we should make porn together. We could make some real money just the four of us. There's a good market for couples and interracial and sissy and all of this."

I looked to my wife who was just as dumbfounded as i. I looked back at Jared and Lauren then back to my wife.

"I don't know..." was all she said.

"We can take it slow. Take some pictures post them see where the market is. If nothing comes from it we will shut it down. If people want more we can do more. Come on sis, it'll be fun! You'll be the sexiest woman online."

I could see that it touched my wife in the right way. I think she always was self conscious about her looks and self image.

"We can start with your husband." all eyes turned to me and i instinctually took a step back, "we have wigs and makeup, i bet no one will even recognize its you, even if they knew you. How about we do a group photo to show everyone who we are?"

We all looked to my wife who was obviously the deciding vote. I could see the gears turning and the steam pumping as she considered. Like a switch you could see she made a decision.

"Okay let's do it!"

Lauren ran to her sister and squealed in excitement.

"Oh my god this is going to be so much fun. Let's get ready."

The girls looked at me and I suddenly got a feeling a dread hit me. After a good long while of getting undressed and changed into a frilly pink babydoll dress and a long blonde wig was glued to my head. The girls proceeded to apply makeup to my face, lipstick, foundation, eyeliner, and the works. When they were done they congratulated themselves on a job well done. I looked into the mirror and didn't even recognize myself. I looked hot and very girly.

"Oh sweetie you look so great!" my wife cooed at me.

"He's like our own barbie doll!" Lauren commented causing my wife to bust out in laughter. "Though hes going to need a more feminine name."

"How about Jennifer?" Jared suggested, making my heart leap into my throat at the sound of my identity i use when i am having sex with strangers for jared.

"Oooo I like that. Jennifer." my wife tried out the name on her own lips. "Jennifer. Yeah, I like that alot. How about you Jennifer? Do you like the name, Jennifer?"

I looked back at my wife and glanced at Lauren who was holding her hand to her face to hide a smile.

"I like it." I said meekly.

That decided the girls moved onto each other and Lauren was mostly already ready. She undressed and revealed she was wearing a black corset and fishnets. She selected some thigh high boots and a medium sized black strapon. She looked very dominatrix.

"Okay, what about me, what should I wear?" my wife asked, looking through the rack of lingerie and costumes.

"Just what you are wearing now." she stepped up behind my unsuspecting wife and gave her a hard smack on the bottom. "Because you're my bitch."

My wife yelped and turned to face her sister, noticing the strapon pointing out to her. She grasped it in her hand and bit her lip.

"Oh my. Are you going to fuck me in the ass with this later?" she lightly stroked the fake cock, her voice getting low and sultry.

"Only if you're good." she touched her forehead to her sister and they hung there letting the tension build.

I cleared my throat and they stopped and looked at me.

"And Jared is ready too...." Lauren pointed out and we all looked over to Jared standing on the mattress fully naked and his big hard cock was standing at full attention.

We all gathered around and took some pictures. All in some sort of variation of jared behind me his arms wrapped around me like prom and Lauren and my wife in some sort of playful power struggle.

The fun ended when Jared threw me down on the mattress so I was on my hands and knees as he lifted my skirt.

"Oh my." my wife stopped struggling with her sister to look at me. "Jennifer you slut."

"You're one to talk." Lauren chidded and pushed her sister down next time I was facing me.

Jared pushed his hard cock into my pussy, for that's what it truly was in this moment dressed like this. I looked to my wife who was in her own world as Lauren pulled out the big butt plug from her ass. My wife sighed in a great feeling of emptiness before she felt Lauren push her big fake cock into her asshole.

"Oh fuck!" my wife moaned in my face. "Im getting fucked in the ass baby. Oh fuck."

"Me. too. Sweetie." I moaned out in time with Jared's deep hard thrusts into me. His big balls were slapping against me.

"Oh baby i cant believe you are letting a man fuck you like a little bitch slut. You are such a sissy faggot."

"Yes mmmm im a sissy faggot and i love getting fucked in the ass." i looked back to jared, "by big black cocks."

My wife moaned ever louder. Her face hit the mattress as she reached a hand back to rub her clit.

"That's it sis, cum on my cock. Your ass is so tight. You like watching your husband get fucked like a girl. Look at her moaning as a real man fucks her ass. Aren't you jealous?"

My wife looked up at me. I found it difficult to look her in the eyes. Not just because Jared was pounding hard into me but from the shame of how much I was enjoying it.

"Oh fuck yes. I want it." she said looking into my eyes.

"You want what sweetie? Do you want to fucked in the ass by a real big black cock?"

There was an apprehension in my wife's face as she looked at me.

"Yes." she said sheepishly until Lauren smacked her ass hard. "YES!" she screamed, "i want jared to fuck me in the ass. Please baby let jared fuck me in the ass. I can take it. Please.'' It was difficult to resist my wifes begging.

I nodded my head. Jared grabbed my blonde hair and yanked my head back. I thought he was going to rip the wig right off my head.

"What was that bitch?" Jared grunted, never stopping his pumping into my ass.

"Please...fuck my wife...in the ass." I added the last as quickly as I could.

Without further encouragement Jared pushed me down and I felt empty as he walked away from me, leaving my empty ass in the air. I turned my head to look at my wife who was scared and hungry. Jared knelt down behind my wife and I saw her stiffen up as Jared pushed his cock into her ass. She gasped in pain and her eyes bulged wide. I reached out and grabbed her hands and she squeezed them back hard. Jared broke the seal and my wife finally took a deep breath.

"Fuck thats a tight ass." Jared grunted, taking his time being far more gentle than he was with me.

"Don't hurt her jared." Lauren cautioned. "She's an anal virgin remember. Not like this anal whore." Lauren was behind me and smacked my ass as she knelt between my legs. She pressed her fake cock into my well stretched ass and steadily began fucking me.

"How are you doing sweetie? Do you want to stop?" I asked my nearly hyperventilating wife.

Lauren grabbed my blonde hair and yanked me back hard. "How about you shut the fuck up and let her quit if she wants to quit. She's a grown woman and she can stand up for herself." she threw me back down and i bit my lip as she continued to fuck me.

My wife was starting to calm down and Jared began to push into her. She stiffened and pushed back against him and she took deep breaths. "Oh my god oh my god oh my god." she kept repeating until Jared was fully inside of her ass.

"Hows it feel now youre an anal slut just like your sissy husband?" Jared asked my wife as he leaned over her.

"Fuck me..." she breathlessly pleaded. "Fuck me like you fuck my husband. Fuck me like your bitch." her eyes were feirce and cold as she looked at me and begged another man to fuck her in the ass.

Jared gathered up all her hair into a tight ponytail and pulled her head back. And began, slowly at first, to pump into my wife. She began to moan and grunt and her eyes rolled to the back of her head as she started to go limp.

"I think she about to black out Jennifer.'' Lauren cooed in my ear. "Do you think she even knows she's on camera?"

Suddenly I realized that the red light was flashing on all the cameras. I went to say something but Lauren stuffed a ball gag into my mouth and buckled it tightly around my head.

"I told you to shut the fuck up bitch. Now enjoy the show you sissy whore." Lauren hammered into me nearly as hard as Jared as into my wife.

My wife started to convulse as she came. Jared let go of her hair and she fell to the mattress and rolled onto her side, her whole body spasming. Jared rolled her onto her back and spread her legs apart. Concerned for my wife, I reached out to stop him but Lauren grabbed my hands and pulled them behind my back and the familiar cold of steel wrapped around my wrists.

"I said watch you stupid bitch." Lauren growled at me before spanking me several times hard.

Jared reentered my wife's ass, her eyes rolled hard to the back of her head as she continued to convulse. Jared was grunting deeply as she pounded into my wife. He brought a hand to her pussy and started rubbing her clit. My wife tightened and Jared stopped thrusting into her but never stopped rubbing her clit. She silently screamed and then took a deep breath as liquid started spraying out of her pussy.

She has never squirted for me no matter what I did but here she was right before my eyes having the best orgasm she has ever had in her life and I was helpless to do anything by watching as another man did it to her.

"You think she's going to want you after this? Jennifer." Lauren whispered into my ear. "She belongs to black cock now. Just. like. You." she hammered in the last words with hard thrusts into my pussy.

My wife finally came down from her orgasm high and while still breathing rapidly she was more controlled and even. Jared pulled out of her and crawled up to her chest and began stroking his cock on her face pointing directly at my face. I looked up at him and he was smiling back. He took a deep breath and the first shot of cum hit my face. The more cum that he sprayed on my face the more cum that dripped off it onto my wife's face. She tried to squirm away but she was pinned by jared bulk. He just kept cumming and cumming. It was a miracle he had so much cum left after cumming so much today.

Lauren pushed off of me and I felt next to my wife. She was panting and I was panting and we just laid there in silence as Jared and Lauren turned off the cameras and left us downstairs and turned the lights off. They giggled to themselves the whole way up the stairs.

The door shut and a lock was set.