Something New Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh baby wake up he's about to cum. He's about to fill your ass with his thick cum."

I felt cold hands on my face pulling my head up to watch as a dark rod pistoned in and out of me. Then it stopped and I felt a warm sensation filling my insides. Then the pole was pulled out and it was still cumming and ropes of semen landed on my dress and nearly hit my face.

When my head was released and hit the mattress everything went black. I came too not more than a few seconds later and I saw my wife and Lauren making out. I struggled to sit up and when I did they noticed me and giggled to themselves.

"Looks like someone blacked out from getting fucked like a bitch." Lauren mocked. "I think we got enough for tonight. How about we call it a night?" she turned to me and said, "bitches sleep in the dungeon."

Then Lauren and Jared walked up the stairs and my wife went to follow behind them but Lauren stopped her.

"I said bitches sleep in the dungeon."

I saw my wife's shoulders slump when Lauren and Jared walked up the stairs and turned out the lights before closing the door and locking it. I felt my wife cuddle close up to me and she whispered in my ear.

"I love you baby."

12