All Comments on 'Something New Ch. 26'

by Feverdreams

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
SuckergurlSuckergurlover 1 year ago

I have really enjoyed reading this story, start to now, to me it's had it's fours and fives , but a brilliant story, can't wait to hear what happens to the fly in the ointment,5* Steph

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hot! i hope Kayla brings the other secretary also and fucks em both! and cant wait to read more about wife's training. will love it if SIL gets involved too also at the office with other girls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Jared should fuck the husband since wife is already her sisters bitch and/or they should swap partners.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

these are really good, 5 Stars as usual! when are we going to read next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please keep writing more to this story. It's one of the best ones on the site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please continue this story. I'm loving it so much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please continue this story, it's wonderful. Would love to see the wife get initiated for full pussy fucking whore as a gangbang right along side the sissy husband. Though both of them doing this out of their own choice after speaking to Lawrence, and getting themselves out from under Jared and the SIL's thumb.

cynthia218cynthia218about 1 year ago

OMG !!! I love this story !!! Can’t wait for more !!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFeverdreams@Feverdreams
I'm a closet married sissy. My wife loves pegging me and likes when I dress up for her but doesn't know my sissy fever dreams. Please message me anything. I need the validations! i write fast to get the latest fever dream out of my head so if the idea get jumbled its because ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES